LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The CEO Cuck

Thank you all! I'm glad you are all enjoying the story :)

I have several ideas for this story to make it as embarrassing and kinky as possible. But, I will admit there will be pretty much no sissy stuff in this story. I have written sissy stuff related  before, but it's not my personal turn-on and 90% of the time I will be writing stories that interest me :) Unless someone commissions a story that is lol then I will write pretty much whatever 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, mamabug said:

Thank you all! I'm glad you are all enjoying the story :)

I have several ideas for this story to make it as embarrassing and kinky as possible. But, I will admit there will be pretty much no sissy stuff in this story. I have written sissy stuff related  before, but it's not my personal turn-on and 90% of the time I will be writing stories that interest me :) Unless someone commissions a story that is lol then I will write pretty much whatever 

That's a shame but I do understand ,men forced to dress as baby girls isn't every ones bag .I would like to read he's wearing crinkly plastic pants though....ALL babies regardless of their wardrobe should wear noisy plastic pants !!

I would love to see some drawings to accompany your story.

Have you posted any sissy stories on here if so what title?

Are you a member on any other sites such as .twitter tumblr fetlife ?

Keep up the excellent work pretty please.

First pic below is of me and the other one is a real life sissy adult baby cuckold.

sissy-baby-girl-tribe-3333961 (1).jpg

post-13128-0-95214600-1336299055.jpg

Here is the next chapter! You can always find the newest chapters on my Patreon page first! There is also a lot of other elusive stories (and drawings) there as well! I'm playing with even more ideas to build up my content as much as i can! Check it out :) and enjoy the chapter! https://www.patreon.com/mamabug

Chapter Eight

“Oops,” my wife said as she placed her hands on her hips, “I guess I forgot to lock the door.”

“I’m s-sorry,” Tina said, bending down to frantically pick up all the papers that scattered across the floor, her eyes raised though from the floor, but as soon as she spotted me, they went right back down.

I could just stand there frozen, unable to move.

Jennifer stepped over the papers and quickly shut the door and locked it tightly. “I hope you don’t mind not discussing what you’ve seen today.”

“N…no, no,” Tina said with a shake of her head.

“I didn’t think so,” Jennifer said with a smile, but kept her hand firmly against the door, stopping Tina from leaving.

“Jennifer…” I muttered but still was way too embarrassed even to try to stop whatever my wife was planning.

“Do you think less of him now?” Jennifer said to Tina. “Do you see him less than a man standing there in a wet diaper? He always wears one, you know. That’s why I come here to change him.”

Tina glanced my way, but turned back, unable to say anything.

“You had a crush on him, didn’t you?” Jennifer asked, and the look on Tina’s face caused her to laugh, “It’s okay, dear! I don’t mind. I think it’s adorable. I figured I would just let you know what you’re dealing with if you ever decided to make a move.”

“I wouldn’t do that,” Tina said.

“Because of me?” Jennifer asked and shook her head, “I’m fucking his best friend. I don’t care if he has a bit on the side, with my permission and guidance.”

Tina’s eyes went full with this new information, and I turned my face away from the both of them.

“Are you curious?” Jennifer asked her, and Tina slowly nodded her head. “Perfect! Put those papers on his desk and come here.”

Tina did as she was told, gently placing the papers on top of the desk before walking over to me. I couldn’t make eye contact with either one of them.

“Ross is really my submissive little cuck,” Jennifer told her, “don’t get me wrong, I love him to pieces. But, seeing him like this, all embarrassed and pathetic looking, gets me all excited. It gets him all excited too though, don’t you worry.”

Jennifer reached out and grabbed ahold of my hard dick through my diaper, making it evident that she was correct that I was fully turned on at the moment.

“Oh,” was all Tina could muster up, staring at my diapered crotch.

“Want to touch it?” Jennifer asked her in a kind voice. “You can if you want.”

Tina stood there for a few moments, not doing anything, before slowly (and honestly to my surprise) she raised her hand and pressed it against my crotch, I groaned a bit, biting my lip.

“See? Hard as a rock.” Jennifer giggled. “He’s also soaking wet, want to watch me change him?

Tina just stood there for a long moment; her eyes darting back and forth between my wife and my crotch. She shifted her weight as if she was having an internal battle with herself.

“I’m not sure…”

“Oh, really?” Jennifer asked with a tilt of her head. “I thought you would have liked it…perhaps I was wrong about you.”

“What do you mean?”

“You remind me of myself,” Jennifer said, “before my husband and I got together, I always assume that the only man for me was a strong dominating type. Don’t get me wrong, I still absolutely adore a man putting me in place…but it’s only exciting watching and control my husband’s every action.”

“Oh.”

“You seemed to be confused with yourself. I have a feeling you’re enjoying this…but you feel as if it is a bit taboo.” Jennifer pressed on, motioning for me to lay on the ground, and I did as I was told. “Have no fear, though, it may be a bit odd, but it’s perfectly normal.”

She held out her hand for Tina. “Come on, don’t be scared, nothing to be ashamed of.”

Tina took a few seconds before she reached out and grabbed Jennifer’s hand and knelt beside her as Jennifer turned her attention to me.

She tore at the tabs of my diaper, and I instantly turned my head, not wanting to see Tina’s reaction to my small dick and soaked diaper.

“See, he is hard as a rock!” Jennifer said with a giggle as she poked my member with her finger. “You might be a bit disappointed about his dick size, though. For such a manly man, you would have expected someone that was at least 8 inches! But, here we have just hardly a four, probably a bit smaller.”

I didn’t see Tina’s reaction, my face was still turned away from them, but she didn’t say anything.

“Then you grab a bunch of baby wipes, I always get the scented ones because they are much more babyish!” Jennifer continued with a step by step on how to wipe me down. “You have to make sure you get everywhere! You don’t want to miss a spot. Raise your legs, mister.”

I did as I was told, raising my legs slightly, exposing myself even more.

I felt the cold wipe against me as I wiggled a bit, as my mommy slowly wiped me down, making sure to get the surface around my dick, as well as my penis and my balls. She even wipes my ass a little bit.

“It’s easier when he is all shaved,” Jennifer said, “but after he is all wiped, then you just close up the diaper and throw it away! Before putting a new diaper on him, I always make sure to put lots of baby powder. We’ve had a few instances with a rash, and we don’t want to deal with that again.”

“Does he always wear diapers?” I heard Tina ask.

“Yes,” Jennifer said, her voice was filled with glee, “medically speaking he doesn’t need to wear diapers; however, I make him wear 24/7 so even when he is trying to be a big ol’ CEO, he will know his place that he is nothing but a little cuck boy.”

Jennifer began to slide a new diaper underneath me, the soft feeling of it got my dick tingling once more. She placed some baby powder across my crotch, and then taped up the new diaper, patting my crotch softly as she did.

“Do you like it?” She asked Tina; I turned my attention back towards the woman since I didn’t hear Tina replied.

She nodded. I looked away once more.

“Excellent! I actually have a big favor to ask of you.”

“What?”

“You see next week I’m going to be gone quite a bit. I won’t have a chance to come over during lunch and change my little man. He wets a lot, and if he doesn’t get changed halfway through the day, then he may leak. We don’t want that! So it would be a huge help for me if you wouldn’t mind doing it for me? Of course, I permit you to have whatever fun you want with him…although sex is off-limits. But you can kiss him, touch him, tease him, do whatever you like!”

“What? I don’t know…”

“I’m not forcing you,” Jennifer reminder, “just thought we could make a bit of trade-off, that’s all. You seemed to enjoy watching me change him.”

“I’ll think about it.”

“Here,” Jennifer said, “here is my card, call me, and we will go out for dinner, and I will discuss the details more, and we can talk. If you need to be paid for your services, that I’m sure my husband won’t mind.”

“Jennifer…,” I muttered. “I can always just change myself. Don’t make…” The thought of Tina, my assistant, changing my diaper was almost just as bad as Patrick doing it.

“Shush you!” Jennifer snapped at me. “You say that again, and you’ll be in big trouble.”

I opened my mouth, but then closed it again, not saying another word.

“Okay,” Tina mumbled as she stuck the card in her back pocket.

“Great, and I know we have your word that you won’t tell anyone,” Jennifer said, but then tossed up her hands, “though it’s not like anyone would believe you anyway.”

“No, I won’t tell,” Tina said as she began to walk over to the door. I stood up and began to pull up my pants. Our eyes met for a split second, but she turned away as she left my office.

“What are you thinking?” I asked Jennifer.

“I just rolled with the punches,” she told me, “I didn’t plan for that to happen. After all, ANYONE could have walked through that door; we just got lucky it was her.”

I didn’t say anything as my wife walked over to me, wrapped her arms around tightly, and kissed me on the lips.

“Have no fret dear, I’m sure you’ll enjoy those times I’m unable to come to change you.” With that, she pulled out her phone and shook her head. “Looks like I need to get out of here. I’ll see you when I get home…oh, don’t forget that Patrick is going to be there!”

With everything going on, I forgot her words earlier about Patrick coming over that night…especially knowing that I got hard when he changed my diaper. My cheeks flushed, what was she going to make me do?

But, before I could ask her any questions, she was already out the door

• Like 6

Outstanding story so far.Its getting  really exiting , poor baby and Tina knows he's a cuckold now and has a tiny penis thats under 4 inches all women know anything under 4 inches is much too small to satisfy .Will mommy or Tina take baby out shopping for some cute baby clothes, he will need some cute ruffled plastic pants  to reinforce his adult baby status for sure, the noisy crinkly plastic will remind him of that.

I'm happy everyone is enjoying it! Here is the next chapter! Chapter 10 is already on my Patreon page and I also started up an ABDL/BDSM twitter page! https://twitter.com/RedQueenBDSM

I will be quitting my job next month and will be focusing more time on posting even more content on my Patreon (and some on DD as well) :)https://www.patreon.com/mamabug

Thanks for all your support! 

Chapter Nine

For the rest of the afternoon, I wasn’t able to look directly at Tina. Every time I left the office or every time she had to enter the office, it was a brief encounter. There was one time I felt like she was going to say more, but she stopped herself and left. I was too embarrassed by the day’s earlier events. I knew I couldn’t stay hidden forever; eventually, the whispers would start to wander around the office as people made up their own stories and conclusions to what happened. I was sure that most of it would be around some kind of affair, but even so, they will never be close to the real cause.

But as the day ticked on, it was getting to the point where it was time to leave.

“Sir, here are the notes for the meeting next week.” Tina knocked on the door and slowly entered.

I felt my cheeks turned red but tried my best to remain my boss-like self.

“Thank you, Tina,” I said as I held out my hand to her.

She handed them to me and then paused for a moment.

“Anything else?”

She shook her head before turning around on her heels and starting to head out the door. But, as she was reaching for the door handle, she stopped and turned around.

“Mr. Miller?”

“Yes?”

“About earlier….I’m sorry if…I’m just sorry.”

I looked up from my desk and saw that Tina looked as if she was about to cry.

“No need to apologize,” I said quickly, “just a bit embarrassed; that’s all.”

“I’m not going to tell anyone,” she said.

“I know you’re not.”

“Is it okay…” Tina took a deep breath before continuing. “Is it okay if I go to lunch with your wife?”

I knew what she meant by asking that question; I nodded my head, “it is what she wants after all.”

“So, you really do enjoy all this…”

I was starting to feel uncomfortable with the questioning, but I knew she must have been thinking about it all day. We forced her into this; she had no choice in the matter. It seemed selfish of me not to answer her questions, regardless of how they made me feel.

“Yes, long before I met my wife,” I replied. She nodded her head, seemingly satisfied with my answers, for now. She left the office without another word.

I placed my head on the desk, praying that there wouldn’t be a day that it would be Tina in here changing my diaper. I much prefer Patrick in that kind of situation, but I wasn’t exactly sure why it was less embarrassing with him.

When the day was over, I packed my things as quickly as I could and left without much of a glance at anyone else.

“I’m home!” I called as soon as I opened the door to the apartment, setting my keys in the little bowl by the side table.

“Welcome home,” my wife called from the living room.

“How was your…” my words paused as I entered the room. There she was standing in back lacy lingerie. The cups of it were a bit too small, so her boobs were almost entirely exposed, and the tight tiny thong was barley hiding anything.

“Oh.”

“You like it?” She asked as she twirled around, her dark hair bouncing off her shoulders.

“Y-yes.”

“Patrick will be here any second for dinner,” she said with a smile, “or have you already forgotten about tonight.”

“N-no.” I stuttered, although I partly did, it was so focused on what happened that afternoon with Tina, I almost forgot that Patrick was coming over tonight.

“Well, you better prepare yourself,” she said with a smirk as she walked over to me and kissed me, “now go get undressed. For the rest of the night, you’re going to be wearing nothing but your diaper.”

“W-what?” I gulped.

“You heard what I said,” she replied, “you’ve been pushing the buttons a lot today. Perhaps I’ll have to give you an extra punishment.”

At that point, there was a knock at the door. She pointed to our bedroom. “Now, go!”

I nodded my head and did as I was told, walking into the back bedroom and starting to take off my clothes.  I waited in the bedroom for a minute, trying to gather my composure, before stepping into the living room where my wife was with Patrick.

“Oh, look at this,” Patrick said with a short laugh.

“Isn’t he adorable?” My wife giggled. “This afternoon, his cute assistant helped me with changing his diaper.”

“Oh?” Patrick said with a raised brow. “Looks like the little boy may be growing up a bit…or not.”

“Are you hungry?”

Jennifer asked seductively. Patrick wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck.

“You know it.”

“Hmm, first we have to eat,” she said as she pulled him away. She grabbed a hold of my hand and led me into the kitchen.

We sat around the kitchen table and began to eat, not many words were exchanged, except for updates about what happened at work. I focused on my food, though it was difficult to concentrate when I was wearing such a thick diaper in plain sight, it didn’t help that it was also quite full.

When dinner was finished, Jennifer picked up all the plates and let them slide into the sink. “That was great.”

“Yes, very delicious,” Patrick said as he grabbed hold of my wife and kissed her on the lips.

“Hmm, thank you,” she mumbled, “but now it’s time for dessert.”

“Oh, I love dessert.”

She let out a giggle as she walked over to me, kissing me on the cheek before letting her hands slide down to my crotch, feeling my diaper. “Looks like my little boy had another little accident!”

I blushed and nodded my head. She pulled me out of the chair, and I wondered if she was going to make Patrick change my once again. All I could do was think of any possible embarrassing moment she could put me in at that moment. Just the thoughts alone were driving me crazy.

“Come on,” she whispered as she pulled me into the living room and sat me in my unique chair that faced the couch, “sit here until I’m ready for you.”

I nodded my head and sat in my seat as I watched my wife, only a few feet in front of me, slide onto my best friend’s lap, and they start making out. I knew that I am forced to watch; if my wife catches me looking away, I would be in trouble. The two of them began to get undressed, soon completely naked as they’re making out, touching each other all over. The sight of my best friend’s long thick dick reminded me of the time he changed me.

I feel my dick grow hard against my wet diaper, watching as another man is taking my wife. Every so often, she pauses and turns her head to look at me, smirking, making sure I’m watching.

“Hold up, Patrick.” She said with a pant. “I think the little boy wants to play.”

“Hm?”

She turned back to me and motioned with her hand to walk over, so I did as I was told.

“Get on your hands and knees,” She commands me, and once again, I obey.

At this point, she slides off of Patrick and is sitting next to him, while I’m kneeling there.

She then pats Patrick’s lap. “Come on; you said yourself you were turned on by seeing Patrick’s hard dick, and you’ve been such a good boy, only seems to be fair to see why mommy gets so wet over it.”

My whole body is on fire; she says that. She wants me to go down on Patrick? I can feel my dick twitch as I slowly walk closer to him. I’m nervous, but I’m in such a submissive mode, I don’t think twice of disobeying my mommy.

I push up on his knees, grabbing the base of his dick with my hand, before letting it slide in my mouth. As soon as it does, I feel my dick pressing even harder, I moan and so does Patrick as I began to suck him off.

Beside me, I could see from the corner of my eye that my wife was quite enjoying this.

“Good job, baby!” She coaxed me as I continue to go down on her lover and my best friend.

It wasn’t long before my wife was kneeling beside me, her hand soon found my crotch, and she was now rubbing me as I pleasured her man.

“I knew you would like this,” she said with a giggle as she looked up at Patrick,” and he is enjoying this too. You enjoy sucking a real man, huh? I can feel your little dick in your wet diaper. You’re probably going to end up cumming in your diaper as you suck off my boyfriend, huh?”

Her teasing words just pushed me over the edge as I continued, and I could tell that soon Patrick would be done as well. He was panting slightly, twisting his own body, his fingers intertwined with my hair, pressing me further down his long cock.

“Keep going, baby,” My wife said, “you little cuck. Keep sucking him off until he explodes in your mouth, and you need to swallow as well.”

My whole body was burning at this point, but I kept going, but it wasn’t long before Patrick let out a long groan and then fell back onto the couch, and I felt his warm salty semen quickly fill up my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could, not enjoying the taste one bit.

“Good job,”  my mommy said, “you like that big cock in your mouth, huh? Maybe one day, you’d like one in your ass too.”

She giggled as she got on top of Patrick. “Sit next to me, little cuck, as I now fuck your lover as well.”

I sat on the couch beside them, my mouth still having the taste of his cock and semen, my diaper thoroughly wet with my pre-cum, as red as I could be. I could also feel my stomach twisting and turning and knew that I would need to mess very shortly.

• Like 5

Chapter Ten

It didn’t take long before Patrick was fully erect once more, sliding his thick member into my wife who was sitting on top of him. She moaned as it went inside her and she started to rock back and forth. I sat right next to them. I could touch her if I just moved my hand a little bit. I shifted my weight, feeling my stomach turning upside down. I knew I needed to mess, but the thought was embarrassing. It reminded me of the time that Patrick was the one who changed my messy diaper.

My own dick was rock hard watching my mommy get fucked by her lover. I twisted about, unable to sit comfortably. I finally slid off the couch and crotched a little bit, unable to hold back, letting the mess slide into the back of the diaper, filling it all the way up. My cheeks burned as I sat back down, feeling as the mess spread across my bottom.

I thought maybe I got away with it, as I sat there on the couch in my messy diaper, but it wasn’t long before I heard my wife laugh.

“It seems,” she said through her grunts and moans, “that my little boy had an accident.” She turned her head and looked at me and I quickly looked away.

“Hold on,” she told Patrick as she stopped, “I have to check my little boy.” She slid off her lover as she made her way over to me, forcing her hand to push me over, causing my bottom to stick out. She stuck her finger at the back of my diaper and pulled, peaking in to see the mess that I just created.

“Tsk tsk,” she said with a shake of her head, “I didn’t give you permission for this.”

With that she left the room for a moment, soon returning with a small vibrator, turned it on full blast and stuck it inside of my diaper. It vibrated against my hard dick, and I bit my lip, letting a small moan escape my lips.

“You better not cum,” she warned me, “or you’ll be in big trouble.”

I squirmed when she said those words, how was I not supposed to cum with a messy bottom, watching my wife fuck my best friend AND have this vibrating against my dick? It seemed like the ultimate disaster waiting to happen.

My wife made her way back to Patrick and bent down and kissed him, before she went on all four on the couch, without saying a word, her ass and vagina up in the air, dripping.

Patrick laughed as he turned to me, gave me a wink, before he got on his knees and started to pound my wife doggy-style. It sent a shiver down my spine.

I shifted my weight, feeling the mess spread even more with every little movement. I watched as my mommy got pounded, her moans were getting louder. It rang in my ears as I tried my best not to cum inside my diaper, but between the vibration of the vibrator on my crotch, the wet messy diaper spread across my bottom and watching my wife having sex, it was almost too much to bear. Most of the time I was able to control myself and obey, but this was just one of the times I was driven to the edge and there was no coming back down.

It was too late by the time they finished; I had already came in my diaper. I was panting slightly. I knew I was going to be in trouble.

“Lay down on the ground.” My wife said, panting, sweat pouring from her body as Patrick got off of her. I did as I was told and slide onto the ground.

She leaned over me, pressing her hands against my crotch, when she frowned.

“Did you cum?” She asked me.

I shook my head no, even though I knew she already knew the answer. She could feel the limpness of my dick in my diaper, proof that I had did the forbidden act.

I shook my head no, once more.

She took a deep breath and sighed. “I’m going to ask you one more time and you better tell me the truth. You’re already going to be in a lot of trouble.”

“Yes…” I said sheepishly. “I’m…sorry. I couldn’t help it.”

“Get up,” she said, her voice was cold and I knew I better listen. I stood up, “turn around and bend.”

I did as she was told.

“Patrick, hand me your belt.” She instructed. I couldn’t see what was going on, but I knew what was going to happen. My cheeks were red. Even with a diapered bottom, I knew it was going to sting a little bit.

The belt came across my diaper bottom, which took most of the hit, but it still stung a little bit. I closed my eyes tightly, feeling the belt hit me a few more times.

“Tomorrow night is the party,” my wife said, “I don’t know what yet…but you will be punished in some way tomorrow night.”

My cheeks grew red. What was she going to do? But, I knew I couldn’t talk back anymore or I would be in serious trouble.

“Yes, m-mommy.” I replied.

“Now lay back down so I can change your diaper.”  She said. “Such a little man can’t even contain himself. Messing and Cumming in a diaper. Can’t imagine when your secretary thinks of this.”

Her bringing up Tina just caused me to blush more as I laid back down, not able to look at my wife as she began to pull back the tapes on the diaper. She pulled it down to reveal the large mess (and cum) that was in my diaper. Her nose crinkled and she made a face.

“Such a disgusting little boy,” she said as she took the front of the diaper and tried to wipe off as much as she could, before grabbing a hold of the wipes. “What kind of man messes his diaper? What kind of man allows his wife to fuck another man and ENJOY it?”

Her words were music to my ears and I could feel my dick start to throb once more.  My wife laughed as she poked my dick and shook her head.

“You’re too easy,” she said as she began to wipe off the mess that I had left in my diaper. She had to use quite a few wipes before she set them aside and rolled up the used diaper. She grabbed a clean one and slide it beneath me, taping it up firmly against my hips.

“There we go,” she said as she patted my bottom, “all protected from leaks now.”

“I need to get going,” Patrick said as he leaned down and kissed her, “but I’ll see you tomorrow at the party.”

“Sounds good,” she said with a grin.

“It was fun,” he said as he turned to me and gave me a wink and a short laugh before he got dressed and left.

“Come, it’s time for bed,” Jennifer said as she gathered the diaper to dispose of.  I nodded my head as I got up from the floor. The two of us made our way into the bedroom and got ready for bed. Soon we were beneath the covers, her arms wrapped around mine.

“You excited for tomorrow?” She asked with a giggle and I felt myself blush and sink into her arms.

“I don’t know.” I said honestly.

“I’m sure it will be exciting at work tomorrow too,” Jennifer said with a laugh as she kissed my cheek, “it will be all right, my love. You enjoy the kind of attention.”

“Yeah, maybe,” I said, feeling myself shrink with every word she spoke.

“Good night baby.” She replied as she nuzzled herself into me. “I love you.”

“I love you too,” I replied, “goodnight, mommy.”

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I'm happy everyone is enjoying the story so far! It's a few chapters away from ending. If you wish to read Chapter 12 as well as current updates for what I'm working on, adbl drawings, patron exclusive stories and more than check out my Patreon page! https://www.patreon.com/mamabug Also I do have a few slots open for commissions if anyone is wanting me to write a story for them! Message me for details! :) 

I also have a twitter account! https://twitter.com/RedQueenBDSM

Enjoy!! 

Chapter Eleven

It was finally Friday, the night of the big dinner party. It was also the time that I was going to be punished for disobeying my mommy. I woke up with a lead in my chest. She was still sleeping soundly as I slid out of bed and made my way into the bathroom. I slipped out of my diaper and into the shower. My mind raced all night as I thought about what punishment she could have in store for me. What was going to happen at the party? There were only a handful of people who knew about my current situation, and I was positive they were going to know about what my fate was going to be.

I let the water wash over me, as I tried to cool off from last night’s session because even the thought caused my dick to twitch.

“Good morning,” I turned my head and saw my wife leaning against the doorway by the bathroom.

“Good morning,” I replied to her.

“I’ve been thinking all night,” she said with a stretch, “about what kind of punishment I should give you.”

“And?” I asked. I’ve too been thinking all night, and I needed to know.

“I finally have a perfect idea,” she said with a sly smile, “but you’re going to have to wait till after work before you find out.”

“Please?” I asked, as I turned off the water and got out of the shower.

“Nope,” she said with a wicked grin, “it’s going to be good too.”

With that, she walked out of the bathroom.

What was she possibly thinking? I tried to think of every possibility but came up empty-handed. It wasn’t as if this was entirely new to me. There were many times where I had to go out with a putt plug (sometimes a vibrator), double diapered, or other little tasks that I must obey. They were always so embarrassing, but also still turned me on as well.

“I hope work goes well for you,” Jennifer said a bit later as I started to get dressed. She had already placed a thick diaper on me.

“Why….” I started to ask, but then I remembered. Tina was going to be there, and she knew about my situation. “You’re not going to…”

“Don’t worry,” she said, “I’ll be there for lunch.”

Once I was about to leave, she kissed me on the cheek, whispering in my ear about the party tonight before laughing.

Once I got to work, I was rather thankful that Tina wasn’t there yet. I slipped into my office and locked the door. I stayed like that for a few hours, hidden among my word. A few times, someone would knock on the door, but I would tell them I was busy so that they would wander away. Tina never once knocked on the door; I’m assuming she was just as nervous as I was about the situation.

Most of the time, embarrassing situations turned me on; even now, as I sat and thought about what punishment awaited for me at the party, my dick throbbed. But, the fact that Tina knew my secret, I wasn’t sure what to do with that information. 

I soon got lost with the time, and before I knew it, there was another knock on the door.

“I’m busy,” I called out.

“Too busy for your wife? Very well then…”

My eyes went wide as I turned to look at the clock; it was already the afternoon? I stood up from my chair and walked over to the door, unlocking it for her.

“What is going on?” She asked with a raised brow as she stepped inside. “I was told you haven’t been out of your office all day.”

“I’ve been pretty busy.”

“Oh yeah?” She said as she stepped inside. “You sure it’s not about the cute girl outside your office who knows your dirty little secret?”

“N-no,” I said, and my wife laughed.

“You’re so cute,” she said with a shake of her head, “and I can read you like the back of my hand.”

“I guess I’m that easy to read, huh?” I said with a sigh. “I’ll admit, the thought of her knowing is a bit weird.”

“I’m sure,” Jennifer said, “I wasn’t planning on that to happen, you know. We always discuss who finds out and…”

“Yes,” I stopped her, “I know that you didn’t. You went with the flow.”

“I did mean everything I said to her,” Jennifer said, “I always sensed she might be into it, but never would have taken the chance of someone walking in on us like that.”

“I know,” I said with a sigh. My wife placed her hands against my cheeks and kissed my lips.

“Come lay down so I can change you.”

I nodded my head and listened to what she said, lying down so she could change my diaper. Afterward, we had a quiet lunch together before she left.

When she left, I kept the door unlocked.

A few minutes later, Tina walked in through the door, knocking before entering.

“Hello, Mr. Miller.” She said.

“Good afternoon, Ms. Tina.” I said, trying to keep my composure strong and steady, “it’s been a busy morning. How are you doing?”

“Fine,” she said, “I just have the notes and documents that you asked me to go through for you. I marked everything the way that you liked.”

Usually, she would walk over and place the papers upon my desk. But, this time, she just stood there.

“Thank you very much,” I said, peeking up from my computer, “you may put them on my desk.”

“Yes, sir.” She nodded her head and walked over, placing the papers down. She went to turn to leave, but before she did, she looked back. “I’m having lunch with your wife tomorrow afternoon.”

“That will be nice,” I said, but I could feel myself starting to sweat.

“I suppose,” Tina said, “Have a good day, sir.”

“You as well,” I replied as I watched her leave the office. She stopped for a second, hesitated, but opened the door and slipped outside. I took a deep breath as soon as she did. I tried my best to just bury in my work, to forget about whatever events had happened previously. I knew that the awkwardness with Tina wasn’t going to go away, and I knew that whatever was going to arrive at the party, I needed just to accept it.

But, my mind still kept wandering for the rest of the day.

It wasn’t long when I entered the apartment, did I fully understand what it meant to be at the party.

My wife was already waiting for me, fully dressed. She was wearing a black silk dress that hung to her body, a deep v neck that revealed her bare breast.  She took my breath away, but she always managed to do that. My wife was still the center of attention at these types of events, even if we weren’t the host. Sometimes I wonder how I managed to win over beauty like her.

“Wow,” I said, “you look beautiful.”

She smiled at me. “Thank you. Are you ready for tonight?”

I gulped. “I’m not sure.”

“Oh, it will be a lot of fun.” She said with a snicker as she motioned with her finger to follow her into the bedroom. I did as she said, and they’re lying on the bed, was a cock cage.

I should have known. My old cock cage, it had been a while since I’ve worn one under my diaper. But that was probably because I tried my best to obey my wife and do as she said. However, the other night I messed up poorly, and now I would suffer the consequences.

“Oh.”

“I was thinking,” she said as she picked it up, “that since some of our friends and Patrick is going to be at the party, it’s going to get a bit hot. So to cool you down a bit and make sure that you be a good little boy, mommy needs to put this on you. And see.” She pointed to the blunted corners by the tip. “When you get hard, it’s not going to be comfortable.”

I turned from the cock cage to my wife, and I knew that tonight was going to be a night I will never forget.

• Like 1

Chapter Twelve

She didn’t say anything more as she started to pull down my pants and pull down my wet diaper. She then put the cock cage against my penis. I winched a little bit as she was adjusting it some. But, soon, it was the way she wanted, and she helped me put the diaper back on. This way, whenever I got turned on, my penis would press against the hard part of the cage, causing me to hurt. I bit my lip as I finished getting dressed, then both of us went to our car and got inside, instructing where the driver to take us to.

“You excited?” Jennifer asked with a small laugh as they were way to the party, which would be held at their mansion.

“Very,” I said with a blush as I turned my head and looked at the window. I decided to give up and go with the flow. I felt my wife’s fingers reach out for mine, grasping it tightly for the rest of the drive.

“Ross and Jennifer! So happy to see both of you!” A bubbly Leslie said as they stepped out of the car. “Jennifer, you look stunning, and Ross look’s as handsome as ever!”

“And you’re just as lively,” Jennifer said with a smile as the two women hugged each other. I knew that even though this party wasn’t about us, Jennifer still would be the center of attention as always. We walked through the crowd, Jennifer greeting everyone she saw. I stayed silent for the most part until spoken to. We soon reached them, Janice and Tony, it was their tenth anniversary tonight.

“Congratulations,” Jennifer said as she hugged Janice, “can’t believe it’s already been ten years!”

“I know,” Janice said with a smile, “thank you. We are very blessed.”

“Jennifer!” Soon Sarah came flying by them, wrapping her arms around first Jennifer and then myself. Her husband Gregory was behind.

“Glad to see you,” Jennifer said with a smile.

“You guys as well! Tonight is going to be a lot of fun.” Sarah said with a smirk, and I couldn’t help but wonder what she meant. Did they know something he didn’t? But, before I could think of anything else, Gregory was handing me a drink.

“Thank you,” I said as I took a sip of it.

It wasn’t long before Patrick was there as well. He was a part of the group, but only a few people knew the relationship that happened between him and my wife, so they stayed cordial and acted like old friends and nothing more. We all drank, danced, and ate a ton of food. For the most part, the evening was a lot of fun. A few times, I could feel myself wet my diaper, but it was more of the cock cage that kept my attention up. I knew that the night wasn’t over with. I knew eventually I was going to get my punishment. But what could it possibly be?

“You need to let loose,” my wife said as she handed me another drink, “just accept your fate, relax, and have fun.”

“Easier said than done,” I said, but I took the drink willingly anyway. I could feel the buzz began to sweep over my body, making me feel light and airy as I walked around the halls and outside by the pool where they had music blasting. 

Soon my wife found me in the crowd, talking to a group of people.

“Darling, there is someone I want you to meet.” She said as she grabbed at my arm and pulled me. I knew there was no one that I needed to meet, but I went along with it anyway.

“Oh, well, I better get going. It was nice catching up with you, Marcus, we should meet up sometime.”

“Yes, that sounds excellent.”

I soon followed my wife across the patio and into the living room, but soon we were leaving the party scene altogether and heading down a long hallway before we got to the bedroom. When she opened the door, it was a bedroom. Patrick was standing up, working on his tie, there was also Gregory sitting on the bed, his coat was beside him.

“There you are,” Sarah soon swooped over to us and pinched my cheeks. My cheeks were already a bit red from being a little drunk, but still, her words and the act was effective on me.

“What is going on?” I asked, turning my attention from her to my wife, who was already making her way to Patrick.

“This will be your punishment.” She said as she pointed to the chair that was in the corner, facing directly towards the bed.

I soon put the pieces together. So this is what is going to happen. Not only was my wife going to fuck my best friend, but she was going to have sex with Gregory as well. I was curious about Sarah, though.

“He’s wanted to have sex with Jennifer for a while,” Sarah said with a giggle, “It’s been a while since we’ve had any fun!”

The two of them used to be swingers before they had children, I figured they had stopped the lifestyle, but it seemed as if some things never changed.

Sarah led me to the chair, but before sitting me down, she stripped me off all my clothes except my diaper, which was already a little damp from earlier. She sat me down and tied my hands to the back so that I couldn’t be naughty.

“You have to show everyone you can be a good boy,” Sarah said with a giggle.

I watched as Patrick made his way over to my wife, and began to kiss her neck, letting his hands run across her body. Gregory soon walked over to the both of them, walking behind Jennifer to help unzip her dress, letting it slide to the floor. It was then I noticed that my wife was also not wearing any underwear underneath her dress.

I wiggled in my seat as Sarah stood beside me, watching as well.

The three of them began to make out with my wife, taking turns, whoever wasn’t currently kissing her, was touching her all over, and it wasn’t long before she was sitting on the bed, with her legs spread out. Gregory positioned himself between her legs and began to go downtown as Patrick took the time to strip of his clothes. I could hear Sarah gasp before me when he whipped out his massive member.

Jennifer reached down and grabbed his dick, moaning as she began to rub it back and forth between her fingers as Gregory continued to go down on her, wrapping his large hands around her thighs.

“This is so hot,” Sarah whispered beside me, she twitched, pressing her legs together as she bit her lip. I winched in pain from the cock cage. My penis grew hard, and it pressed against the sharp edges, causing me to bite my lip. It was more of an uncomfortable feeling than actual pain, but I knew it would only get worse as the night progressed.

Now my wife was on her knees and giving Patrick a blow job, as Gregory got naked himself. He wasn’t as large as Patrick, but he was pretty thick. Jennifer reached over and grabbed Gregory’s member with her hand and started playing with it as she sucked Patrick off.

I wasn’t sure how much I could handle this. It was always torturing to watch Patrick with my wife, but now Gregory too? His wife standing beside me with her larges breast popping out of her dress and moaning didn’t help the situation either.

I knew the torture would keep going. Every once in a while, I felt my wife’s eyes upon me; she would smirk than go back to what she was doing.

At one point, she was going down on Gregory as Patrick was fingering her. They both switched it up; both taking turns to massage her, kiss her, rub all around her, touch every little inch.

I shifted my weight in my chair. “I can’t do this…” I whispered to myself.

Sarah placed her hand on my head. “Jennifer said you were naughty, and she needed to show you a lesson that she is in charge always. You need to watch my husband and your best friend fuck your wife.” I turned my eyes up at Sarah; I knew she was enjoying this as much as I was, perhaps even more since she also enjoyed watching me squirm.

“Sorry little guy,” she said with a shrug of her shoulders, “I tried to have it where we could have some fun, but your mommy said no.”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There is only 2 more chapters of The CEO Cuck before it is over with! Chapter 14 is already on my Patreon page, however there is going to be 2 bonus chapters posted there afterwards :)https://www.patreon.com/mamabug 

A new story will be posted in a few weeks 

Enjoy! 

Chapter Thirteen

It was getting harder and harder to sit still. I wiggled about in my chair in pain. My penis was always pressed up against the cock cage, feeling the pointed edges digging inside it. My hands were tied behind my back as I watched helplessly as my wife was fucked by two of our good friends. They took turns, going back and forth. Standing beside me was still Sarah, by this time she was fully touching herself, pretty much stripped naked. A few times, she leaned over and whispered in my ear, which just caused me to get even more turned on.

My whole body was on fire. I wanted to look away, but I knew that if she found out, she would punish me even more. Every once in a while, Jennifer would look over at me, usually when she was going down on someone, or she was doing some other sexual act, she wanted me to see.

I kept twitching in my seat, my dick pressing against the cock cage; I parted my lips to pant as I watched. My wife was now on top of Patrick, riding him while making out with Gregory, who was playing with her perfect breast.

“Don’t you wish you could join too?” Sarah said with a giggle, her fingers going faster as she played with herself. I couldn’t answer her, because it was apparent I was enjoying it more by watching it than by actually participating. However, all the times that mommy had brought me into the action between her and Patrick were pretty hot as well. However, now that they threw Gregory into the mix, it was even more torture. There were two Alpha males, both of which more significant members than myself, both who have no problem taking charge and showing my wife how to have a good time.

They pulled at her hair, spanked her ass, fucked her hard as she moaned loudly, scratched their backs, and did whatever they told her to do.

My diaper was soaked by this point as well, as I had quite a bit to drink, so my head was also buzzing around.

My wife never said a single word to me. Not her usual teasing banter that she often did when she was Patrick. There was no need for words at this point. This entire situation spoke enough that words were unnecessary at this point.

Soon though, my wife laid down on the bed, breathing heavily with the two men standing over her. They both just came. I thought my punishment was over, but that couldn’t be farther from the truth. It appeared mommy had more in store for me.

“Hold on,” Jennifer said to Gregory as he started to slip off the condom he had put on, “Sarah, untie my husband, will you?”

Sarah did as she was told and untied me, I flexed my wrist, as I walked over to my wife.

“Lay down on the bed.” She told me, and I listened. Lying down, curious about what she was going to do. “You need a reminder about what you just witnessed.”

She then undid my diaper, revealing my cramped dick in the cage and the soaked diaper. I then watched as she helped both men pull off their full condoms…and to my horror, she dumped both contents into my diaper. But, before she taped up my diaper, she took off the cock ring.

“So, you’ll feel everything.” She said with a smirk. As she pulled the diaper up, I could feel the cum pressing against my hard dick. I bit my lip; my cheeks were burning, I wanted to hide or run away. What kind of man was I as I was lying down in a wet diaper with the sperm of my wife’s lovers? It was the ultimate punishment – as well as a final turn on.

Everyone got dressed and soon join the other party-goers who had no idea what had transpired in the separate room. Every step I took, my diaper squished against me, and I can feel the wetness of both myself and the other guys pressed up against my manhood. I had a few people ask me if I was feeling a bit ill because I was flushed, and I said it was just because I drank a little too much, which wasn’t a complete lie.

Every once in awhile, my wife would touch my arm and give me a look; I would also spot Patrick and Gregory in the distance who would even look in my direction, giving me a knowing look.

It was about 1 am before everyone started to head home. My wife and I were stumbling to our driver’s door, laughing about something that Denise said earlier that evening.

We locked fingers together as we sat in the back seat.

Once we got home, my wife wrapped her arms around me and kissed me on the lips.

“You’re drunk,” I told her.

“You are too,” She said with a laugh. “Did you enjoy yourself tonight?”

“Y-yes, I did. I hope you did too…”

“It was exciting,” she said as she placed her hand on my diaper, “you’re full. I’m surprised you didn’t leak.”

My cheeks burned, and I nodded my head. “I was concerned about that as well.”

“Well, then I better get you changed then,” she said with a smile as she pushed me a little bit in the direction of our bedroom, “come on now.”

I nodded my head and walked into the bedroom and laid down on the bed as my wife began to pull down my pants, revealing my soaked diaper. I tried to hold it in as much as I could until we got into our car.

“You’re leaking a little bit,” she said as she held up my pants, “we got you home just in time.”

I blushed, not saying a word as she slowly undid my diaper and revealed not only the mess I left inside it but also the mess that Gregory and Patrick did.

“Hmm,” Jennifer hummed as she grabbed some wipes, holding up my legs in the hair, she began to wipe me down carefully, “I’ll admit it was really hot seeing you sitting there helplessly as I fucked your friends.”

“It was really hot for me, too,” he said as he squirmed at her touch.

“I’m still a bit turned on right now,” Jennifer replied with a smirk, as she began to place a clean diaper on me.

“Oh?”

She then pulled herself between my legs and kissed me on the lips. We began to kiss, her pressing her body into me. I wrapped my arms around her as we touched each other’s bodies, kissing each other, loving each other.

She began to rub my diaper bottom, and I moaned at the touch. My fingers pulled at her dress than sliding inside of her. This was probably the most intimate that the two of us had been in a few months. She kept rubbing my dick over my diaper, as I continued to finger her. We both were panting, moaning, kissing, pressing against each other, to the point we couldn’t hold back, and both came.

“I’m going to go take a shower and get ready for bed,” she said as she kissed me on the cheek, slipping from the bed and heading to the bathroom.

I closed my eyes, my mind zipping with the day’s events.

My wife soon returned wearing just some panties and an oversized t-shirt, crawling into bed with me, wrapping her arms around me. This was our sacred place that no one else was allowed to enter. He knew from the outside world it seemed like they were in a loveless and sexless marriage. That they no longer cared for each other, and they used each other. But that couldn’t be farther from the truth. I knew that if I told my wife right now that I no longer wanted her to sleep with Patrick; she wouldn’t hesitate to end it.

Everything we did was for each other.

I smiled as I pressed myself against my wife as she nuzzled her face into my neck. We stayed like that for the rest of the night. 

• Like 5