LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Truckstop baby!

We parked the truck and  and got a hotel room we went to New York, we played tourist lots of taxis rides, Subways rode we got stuck on a subway somebody had commited suicide by jumping on the rail and fried themselves.

They had to shut that line down between stops.

For two hours we were stuck.

Some lady started getting claustrophobic.

Suzi and Tammie sat on either side of her and just talked to her, helping her forget her predicament.

It seem like about all day we were stuck but was only two hours.

I watched outside as a rat the size of a poodle came to check us out.

We made eye contact, I'm sure both of us were thinking.

Now that is something you don't see everyday.

For me a rat that big, for him a can of people!

We were soon moving again.

We were late for the show we was going to see we took a subway back the ride back was much more shorter but very entertaining. 

We had two girls get in a fight, I'm talking a regular cat fight!

Hair pulling fingernail clawing.

We got off just as transit cops were getting on.

And soon the two females were drug off each still yelling names at each other.

One going one way with her cops and the other in the opposite direction with her cops. 

Tammie liked sitting in the lobby, reading the NY Times.

She even did the Crosswords Puzzle.

I understand the daily is nothing compared to the Sunday one.

Suzi and I went to our room and we were going to have sex.

Suzi's back was hurting she was starting to bump.

She was a bit off center and I gave her a back rub.

It sounded like were having sex.

"Oooh right there, and ahhhs" the bed was moving in a rhythmic motion.

We went at it until Suzi had me stop about 15 minutes later.

We walked out and the couple from our neighboring room they had to be about 70 each.

The guy gave me the thumbs up.

I did notice one thing Suzi's Chastity Belt was getting close to getting too small her bump was starting to get in the way of it fastening all the way.

I mentioned it to her.

She looked panicked!

"I guess we will have to get a bigger one won't we!

Not wearing one is not an option.

She got on her phone and began looking up sex shops.

We found one about two minute walk from our hotel and I went with her as she got a Medium- Large.

And she got a Large-  Extra Large for when she out grew that one. They went all the way up to 3X and 4X sizes.

I wondered how long it would be until we needed that size?

We got back and we ate dinner in the restaurant in the hotel.

We all decided we were not coming out until tomorrow when we started heading back to LA and Phoenix!

• Like 1

The truck was ready.

I got a call at 0330.

We showered and went and checked out.

Had to wake somebody up to do that.

We got our truck and went the few miles to where the trailer was. Hooked it up and was back on Highway 220 heading for I-80 we hit I-80 and we headed West.

We didn't stop until we were half way across Pennsylvania about some 7 hours later we stopped to eat lunch at a restaurant in a Truckstop we went to wait to go change our diapers when who should we run into but Caroline and Roberta.

It was a meeting that surprised us both we got changed they had just arrived.

In the truck Tammie started laughing. "What's so funny," I asked her? 

"Roberta needed a shave, she isn't a very convincing girl right now!"

I had to admit I noticed Roberta's 5 O'clock shadow as well!

We were back on the road Caroline and Roberta had just arrived. 

I drove until we hit Ohio, then Suzi took over.

We were making good time until we hit a police roadblock.

They made us all get out and looked over.

They looked at our manifest and asked us to open our trailer they even searched it.

Turns out in Youngstown they had a prison or a mental institution where an escaped murder had got loose.

We were warned about picking up hitch hikers as this guy was pretty bad.

He had been some type of Special Ops soldier that knew how to kill, he got so he liked to kill, his family and neighbors were killed he had killed like a dozen people so far they found him loco and put him in the prison or nut house and he escaped. 

Suzi drove to Cleveland and let me take over she was tired and wanted to sleep.

I got the I-80, I-90 road we hit Indiana and I drove to South Bend we stopped for dinner, Suzi was too tired to come and eat with us so Tammie and I ate dinner and we hit the Truckstop store and bought Suzi water and sandwiches, chips to eat.

I drove from South Bend until we hit the Illinois State line.

I was at my limit and they were all so nice to point this out to me at the weigh station. 

It's not like I don't know how to tell time as well, l think I had been reading one since I was about 6 years old and I wasn't a digital clock like most of those kids that were hardly old enough to shave that were informing me.

I was an analog baby my clock had hands not numbers. 

I went to get Suzi up she wasn't feeling well her pregnancy was getting the best of her today.

We slept in the sleeper and 6 hours later I started driving again.

As I was on the interstate a car came and it hit me!

"Son of Bitch!

Then he just keep driving.

I called the police and had them come and I told them what had happened.

I showed where he came out of the woods onto the road.

"I guess  he went to take a leak." I said to the cop.

He went into the woods and came out he was yelling on his radio.

I got out to see if he was okay.

I started walking towards the woods.

"Don't go in there it's a crime scene!"

We were held up as we were almost winesses too a murder.

It was too much for Suzi she started puking, her stomach was giving her problems.

It was her pregnancy.

They had her seen by a doctor.

She also had a touch of food poisoning, she had wanted some Corn Beef Hash for breakfast and now it was not helping.

Tammie and I had Pancakes and Eggs, with Bacon, Sausage.

We told them and told them "We saw an older station wagon a yellowish cream color he came onto the road hit my bumper and drove away it was a male he was white he had long hair.

That's all I seen before he was gone."

"They showed me a picture could this of been him?"

The picture looked like the guy! 

"That's him!" 

"Great.

Let Ohio know their escapee has made it past their border and is now on his way to Chicago, he is driving a tan, cream, yellow, colored Ford Station wagon, it belonged to Charles and Mary Drinkwater.

3347 S. 123  St. Chicago, Illinois.  Licence Number CRB365."

They let us go some 12 hours later.

We got to go I drove through Illinois I drove all the way to Omaha before stopping I was tired.

I had fudged the books made it look like Suzi was driving the past few hours.

We rented a room in Omaha.

We went to go to our room and there was the car that hit me it was parked in the same hotel.

I made a call for the Omaha PD they came and when they found what room they were in the sent the SWAT team in.

They found a maid dead her car was missing.

He had a different car.

A 2003 Cadallac Coup DeVille Silver I had to explain how I had been hit by the car and the guy had killed a family of 4 in the woods.

They looked at the car car that had the purple paint and the creamy yellow transfer paint on my truck.

I finally got to go to bed and I didn't even bother to change my diaper.

I was still in my clothes.

Naturally I awoke in a wet bed.

I have been worse but this was a first time I had ever wet at a hotel, usually I was way more careful!

Suzi was bright and cheerful this morning, she drove, l guess I was embarrassed I had to put my wet clothes in a plastic bag.

We were about 2 to 3 days from getting back into Phoenix.

Those clothes should be pretty ripe by the time we get back into Phoenix.

Nebraska was almost gone and we would be in Wyoming.

Then in Utah.

I don't know I liked Utah it was a pretty state some towns and city's had some pretty weird names there was a city called Tooele to me I would of called it tool. The e had an a sound it was Towilla. She awoke me when we got pulled over by the Utah Highway Patrol.

She wasnt getting a ticket or anything the Nebraska state police found the guy that had hit me.

He pulled out in front of another big semi this guy ran over the Caddy and killed the guy. 

He had been writing his adventures.

But to him somehow he was in the Afghanistan and we hit him with a tank he had killed insurgents not a family of 4, he was definately off his rocker!

They wanted me to know, call it a hit and run with your insurance.

There was nobody to get money from the people that owned the car, once they were dead the policy became null and void!

It was a grey area for sure.

He was a nice enough Police Officer.

I took over driving through Utah and once again I drove to Salt Lake City, Utah and let Suzi take over and I slept until we reached Elko.

I drove those treacherous roads aback into Trukee I drove to almost Sacramento before letting Suzi drive to LA.

We were unloaded and we drove to Phoenix and got back I parked the Trailer and took the truck to the auto body shop.

It would take a week before it would be done I had a week to spend with Suzi and Tammie before we could even think of going out on the road again.

With the truck in the shop.

We were in Phoenix the weather was getting really nice in Phoenix we were invited to the in laws for a barbecue.

I had never been to Suzi's home.

I drove the car and Suzi told me to go here and turn here.

The road was lined with huge houses, something a lot bigger than my house.

We got to the biggest house of them all.

Suzi said "We're here!"

I was shocked the house had to go for about 4 or 5 million.

"Suzi you never told me you were from a rich family."

"I didn't?" She asked?

"No, when I met you you were a Waitress!"

"Kind of yes." The said.

"Kind of? What does that mean?"

"That truckstop, my family owns, us kids we have all learned to do every job from dishwasher to management.

The day you came in the waitress had quit about 5 days before I had been training the new waitress she went home she has a son that fell and broke his arm.

I was finishing up her shift.

She was taking over the next day.

Didn't it seem odd that I just left did you ever see me hand in any resignation, or hand in my uniform to get my final pay check?

No you didn't we just left.

We own that Truckstop and 52 others throughout the US and 2 in Canada.

We have stopped at Truckstops that my family owns.

The one where we met Caroline and Roberta.

I had to report the manager because the lock to the family bathroom was broken.

On one of our previous inspections it was broken and he told us it was repaired.

In Buffalo.

When I went to the sex shop the manager of the Truckstop drove me there personally he wouldn't go in the shop he waited for me in the car."

"So your family owns Branson Truckstops?"

"Yeah we kind of do!

If you had known that I was rich would you have fallen in love with me or my families business?"

"To tell you the truth, I  don't know?

I do love you I guess I always have!" 

We went in and I felt out of place.

The house was beautiful inside and out.

Her dad called me into his office. 

"Cam I guess this was all a big surprise for you wasn't it?"

"Kind of yes sir!"

"Hey your family you can call me Bart, thats short for Barton, my mother's maiden name.

Listen I heard about the trouble you guys had in Ohio to Nebraska.

I have some friends that have sons that need jobs.

If I got you a couple of more trucks and trailers would you train them and let them drive for you?"

"That could be arranged, Bart!" 

"Great! Just to let you know one has just got out of prison.

He's not a bad kid just stupid! 

He laughed.

My goal is to have you in business and at home for when Suzi has her baby we don't want you in Podunk Iowa when our grandchild is born.

I see you running your company from here in Phoenix and have your drivers driving for you.

I understand your just about 7 years younger than me, were getting too damned old to be competing with these young bucks anymore!

Another thing were so glad your a part of our family, you're making Suzi so happy and that girl Tammie just like a grand daughter already to us.

Has Suzi filled you in on your fatherly duties ?"

"Sex wise yes, if thats what you mean?"

"That is exactly what I mean, has Tammie......"

"Asked me to teach her to have sex yes, but she was still 17 at the time!

I wasnt about ready then!"

Most of my daughter's were taught at 21 years or older.

I have one daughter that I still haven't taught over that age.

One about Tammie's age, she can't wait for me to teach her.

I was thinking about letting you and Suzi teach her.

Would be good training for when Tammie is ready.

I know it seems very unorthodox, hell when June told me her dad had taught her I wanted to strangle him, what kind of pervert has sex with his daughter even if she is over 21!

I found out your in a rubber.

All except for oral sex.

When I had to train your wife I had a very difficult time even getting hard it didn't feel right, still doesn't!

But tell me you don't enjoy sex with Suzi?"

"Bart if l told you that I would be lying!

The thought crossed my mind a time or two to come kick your ass!"

"Good!

I decided that if I enjoyed it too much, I have crossed the line.

With Carrie my youngest, she has always been a daddies girl, I'm closer to her than any other of my daughter's.

I'm more afraid to teach her than any of the other two I taught.

If you would like I could train Tammie if you train Carrie?"

That sounded like a better way than even I could come up with!

• Like 1

Family dealings can be the best or the worst. I am hoping for the best for Cam, Suzi, and their families.  I hope that Cam is really able to train up those young men to drive for him(all drivers know it is more than turning the key and aiming 80,000 pounds where you want it to go)and he is able to relax (HA) while they earn some money for him and even more for themselves. Although I only drove for 8 months, (I have an intense fear of backing), this story makes me wish I could go back on the road. Please keep up the great work.

• Like 1

I had a fleet of three trucks.

I would be relatively close to home.

This trip was a West coast trip.

I've done loads of loads in California two states I had never been in was Oregon and Washington.

I had some fire safety equipment to haul from Phoenix to San Diego.

Then I had a load to haul from San Diego to Bellingham Washington. 

In all my years of trucking ive never been to Oregon and Washington. I've been to every other state except those two and the Northeast like Maine, Vermont, and New Hampsire. Rhode Island was another.

Heck Phoenix was bigger than entire state of Rhode Island!

My truck was done you couldnt even tell where the Mass Murderer had hit me.

We got a load of stuff in Phoenix and we headed out I-10 towards Casa Grande, Spanish for the Big House!

There we hit I-8 that took us into San Diego. We get close to going into Tijuana, Mexico.

It was about a 6 to 7 hour drive we dropped our Trailer off we would get it back tomorrow it would be unloaded and reloaded and then we would catch I-5 North until we almost hit Canada! 

I-5 was almost 800 miles long in California alone at 797 miles it would take Suzi and I about a day and a quarter before we a saw Oregon.

Tammie almost wanted to back out of this one we would be getting close to her old home in Oceanside, California.

Next morning we were on I-5.

We made it past Oceanside and Tammie breathed a sigh of relief.

She had been in the sleeper while traveling through Oceanside.

In LA area I-5 gets tricky it is easy to get lost.

It took about an hour but we were back on I-5 still heading North.

We hit Sacramento and stopped at Suzi's family's Truckstop.

There they recognized her and we were given the VIP treatment.

We spent time filling up both our tanks and our bellys Suzi took over and she drove from there until we hit Yreka, California!.

She was not doing well we pulled over and she laid with me for about and hour until I had the Proper sleep amount per law, and then I was driving again.

After getting weighed and paying fees at the Port of Entry we were on the road again.

Suzi was still ill, we went to Eugene and I took her to the hospital there.

They decided she was dehydrated so they pumped her full fluids she felt a 100% better.

All the fluids they pumped into her, had to come out the diaper she was wearing, was pretty saturated the next morning.

I bought her all kinds of Water, Pedialyte, I was going to make sure she stayed hydrated! 

She felt like driving the next morning, she had slept much longer than I had ever dreamed of since yesterday.

I slept she drove we were almost to Portland before I woke up.

I checked Suzi's fluids she had had two bottles of water and a Pedialyte. Good girl!

We switched at the Washington boarder I drove the rest of the way to Bellingham about a 4 hour drive.

We dropped our Trailer off in Bellingham and I surprised my two girls by taking them over the boarder to Canada.

We spent an hour in British Columbia.

Then we went back into the United State's.

Tomorrow we would just be doing things in reverse in about 4 days we should be back in Phoenix.

• Like 1

After we made it back to Phoenix.

We were able to purchase about 4 more good used trucks and trailers one kept things cold or a refer.

I had 6 guys driving for me now I was moving up in the world, l was no longer driving my self I was now running day to day operations.

I wasn't Over The Road or OTR anymore.

In a way I missed it, in another not so much.

Cam Davidson Trucking was growing never in my mind did I ever see myself having my own company.

When I was fired just a few short months ago I could see myself in the poor house, bankruptcy was what I seen as my future. 

Suzi was getting big, she called herself a whale but I still loved her even when she asked me how I could love a fat bitch like her.

I made the mistake of telling her that there was more of her to love one time, lesson learned I learned to assure her that she was still the most beautiful woman in the world to me!

She would joke and ask me when the last time my eyes were checked. 

I was glad that I didn't work for the former company I did.

Old man Anderson hadn't fired his son in law.

Randy was in Denver he had been partying all night long like he normally did.

He hit a car with a family he ran a red light.

His mistress that he assured his father in law that he didn't have flew through the front window she wasnt seatbelted in.

She was giving him a BJ at the time her back was broken she is crippled a Paraplegic for the rest of her life he killed all but one person in the car a 12 year old girl.

Like his former Mistress she is paralyzed as well.

Randy was given a blood test he had amphetamines, cocaine, THC, and alcohol in his system.

The family on behalf of the girl and his mistress were suing Anderson Trucking for Millions and Millions of dollars.

New drivers were being laid off as well as selling trucks to cover the losses.

Somehow a little birdie told them that Old Mr. Anderson had heard about Randy doing these things some months prior to the accident. The insurance company was refusing to pay for it as he had prior knowledge.

I picked up a few of his trucks and trailers and hired several of his displaced drivers.

I couldn't believe it when one of the drivers was Randy himself, needless to say I didn't hire him! 

About a month later Suzi woke me up, we woke Tammie and we headed fir the hospital. 

I was about ready to become a daddy.

I called the Ford's and they arrived as well.

I was Suzi's Lamaze Coach.

I had heard people say that the mother will usually tell the father that there would be No More Sex Ever!

I kept expecting that but Suzi never threatened me with that.

Soon the baby was born it was a girl.

We named her Danielle June Davidson.

June was her mothers name the one conceived at Niagra Falls on their honeymoon, we felt it fitting that this girl carry on with her Mothers name since she was also conceived at Niagra Falls on our honeymoon. 

• Like 1

I had never been a father before, Tammie was the closest I had ever been to a dad, but she wasn't really mine, Biologically.

I claimed her I would fight anyone that said she wasn't.

She called us mom and dad, we were better than the ones she had been born to.

She had confided that she wished she could have been born to us even though we didn't let her do things that were hazardous to her health, we were not abusive.

One of her friends had been caught smoking, she knew that her friend smoked.

Her mom and dad punished her worse than the friend that got caught smoking even though she had tried one puff and got so sick she never wanted to touch another cigarette ever!

She was guilty by association, since her best friend got caught and she hung out with her, she must be smoking as well.

She tried to tell them that she wasn't a smoker.

They didn't believe her.

She had been spanked and mommy dressed her in diapers all day long, nothing over them, no panties, no pants, just a tee shirt.

She had been told that if she had company it didn't matter they would see her diaper.

She should of thought about this before she took up smoking.

She prayed none of her friends would show up.

God answered that prayer.

Nobody came for a visit. 

I was thinking about my newest daughter.

How could a parent treat their kid like that?

I mean I can understand teaching them the dangers of smoking, but why call the attention to their bedwetting problem like that? 

Do parents stop seeing the kids as a living breathing being that is a part of them.

Do they see them more as property?

I just couldn't understand how a parent could do that.

My parents when I grew up, they used the belt on me, when I got punished I knew I had crossed a line and broken a rule.

I expected it in my heart I knew I deserved it.

There was one time some friends broke into an empty house.

Somebody said they THOUGHT they saw me there.

I was about ready to be punished.

I talked with my dad and pleaded my case, I assured him I wasnt there this time,  he listened and since when I had been in trouble before, I agreed that I deserved those spankings.

This is one I didn't deserve.

He called all my friends and not one of them said I was there.

Turns out Thomas Carter from the block over had been the ring leader.

We were both kind of built the same and looked a bit alike where my eyes were a steel grey color his were brown.

He was named by my friends not me as the one there.

My dad patted me on my back and congratulated me on telling him the truth.

Next time I was spanked with the belt he had the facts and I knew he did.

You know those stories parents tell, that was one that my dad used to tell on me, he said that he was about ready to spank me on heresay evidence.

He told how I had pleaded my case.

He was proud of the way I spoke.

He was never so glad that he hadn't punished me.

And found out later I had been right.

I guess I got lucky my dad was never one to beat us when he was mad, even if he knew we were guilty.

He would come to us and now he had his anger in check.

He told us what we were being punished for we were allowed to tell our version of how things went down, he usually had the facts before it got this far.

You didn't dare lie to dad , if you did the punishment would be more severe for you! 

That's the kind of dad I want to be!

• Like 1

I had a guy take a week off, his wife had breast cancer and both of her breasts were being cut off.

I told him to take as much time as he needed.

Make sure your wife was good before coming back! 

The guy was surprised She my wife was diagnosed, Mr. Anderson was after me to get my butt back to work before he had to fire my ass!"

"I've never been a big fan of Dominick Anderson Jr. myself.

He fired me because he had heard, heard mind you that I was picking up hitchhikers and had under age girls in my truck!"

"Come on your name isn't Randy!"

"I know I told him that Randy was doing that stuff!

He didn't believe me or something!"

Ended up biting him in the ass in the long run didn't it!

What scared me was I got laid off about the time they were getting ready to decide what they were doing with my wife.

To tell you the truth I was scared!

There was no way I was going to be able to do anything for her without insurance!

You was a life saver coming along with this job and benifits!"

"Well I kind of kept my eye on them, and my ears opened.

I heard about when he started selling off most of his fleet, laying off drivers, most of them were dang good drivers, like you, I jumped at the chance when I heard somebody like you had been laid off.

All he has is older drivers like me they are all going to be retiring within the next 5 to 15 years then what?

The guys he got are not good trainers, who is he going to get to train his new drivers?

Yeah his company is a lot bigger than me, for now, but he isn't going to get any more new drivers.

Give me a couple of years I predict he is going to go under, and we will have his contracts, he had to get rid of quite a few smaller ones.

We got most of them, I knew most of the owners and were slowly but surely getting some of his bigger accounts.

He has maybe 5-6 years left in business?"

"You think he's got that long? The guy asked, from what im hearing some of those left are not happy, and about ready to retire early!

He will be scrambling to find drivers soon, I see it as about 2 years left maybe 3?

"Well I will need more trucks his are pretty low mileage most under 100 to 200 thousand mile range, yeah most of the drivers left are not happy, dont tell you I told you so but several have came to me asking for a job, including Randy."

"You didnt hire him did you? If anybody does they are a dumbass!"

We heard a few months later Randy was driving for Swift!

We also heard a few months after that they had even fired him!

• Like 1

Suzi was a great mom, Tammie was a great older sister.

When ever we wanted to go out we had a built in babysitter.

One day Suzi, Tammie, and Danielle showed up with lunch for me.

We were eating in my office.

One of buy guys named Jimmie, well I guess James was his real name, he saw Tammie.

Tammie saw him.

You've heard of love at first sight?

It was for them two. 

They began talking both were kind of shy.

They arranged for a date on Friday night.

Jimmie was one of those guys I had got from Old Mr. Anderson he had just turned 21 and started driving for them when two weeks later he found himself unemployed.

I had known him since he was 16 years old.

He worked part time just doing things like emptying the trash, washing trucks, a gopher if you will, when he came looking for a job I hired him even with only a couple of weeks driving experience.

He was a good kid!

Now here Tammie and him had hit it off.

Friday came and Tammie asked me "Daddy what if he wants more, I've never been taught how to have sex, besides with my diapers I've been wearing them so long, I don't know if I could go without them and then he's going to find my Chastitty Belt?" 

"Tammie if that's all he is looking for was cheap date and sex, he doesn't deserve you!

If he tries anything, let's just say that's what daddies are for and guns!"

I smiled letting her know that it was a joke!

They went out and nothing happened, sexually they had a great date ate dinner went and saw a movie.

Oh she said they kissed during the movie and that was it, no touchy feely by either if them.

He was out of town the next week he was in Texas. 

The week after they went out again.

This time she reported that they had kissed and she let him play with her boobs, she went to touch him through his pants.

But he stopped her and after that, he seemed distant.

She was afraid that she had offended him.

Tammie came and visited me with Suzi and Danielle. 

She had to go change her diaper it was getting real wet.

She opened the door to the bathroom and found Jimmie there changing his diaper! 

"Sorry she said I guess I should have knocked!

Jimmie why do you wear diapers?"

"I Uhm, I Uhm my mom is hyper religious, when I was a kid about 12 I got caught playing dirty with the neighbor girl.

I've always wet my bed, mom put this on me so I can't play nasty anymore.

He had a cage over his penis.

She started diapering me in the day time, who would want to have sex with a bedwetting loser like me?"

She shut the door and sat him down on the toilet she lifted her dress and he saw her wet diaper and she popped the tabs exposing her Chastity Belt.

"Well what do you think?"

"What the hell?

Sorry!" Jimmie said.

"I grew up a bedwetter as well still am.

When I came into dad and moms life.

Mom wears one of these for dad I wanted one so mom got me this, since mom and dad are both incontinent so am I.

I wear diapers 24/7/365.

Just like them. I was wondering how to tell you that I still wet my bed, wear diapers, and have a Chastity Belt, I guess it was easier to show you!"

"I thought you might hate me when you found out I'm caged and wear diapers all the time as well.

They both felt each other though the others diaper.

They both shuddered at the same time.

"So this was why you didn't want me to touch your groin area last week?"

"Yeah, I thought you would think I'm some kind of weirdo or something."

"Does your mom have the key to your cage?" Tammie asked?

"Yep! Your mom yours?" Jimmie asked?

"Nope my dad."

"Oh." Said Jimmie.

• Like 1

Tammie came and talked to me "Daddy when are you going to teach me how to have sex?"

I felt my heart jump into my throat! 

"Uhm, Uhm, I think Grandpa wanted to do it he has Carrie he wants me to train, he has always been close to her, it would be weird for him!" 

"Would it surprise you that Jimmie still wets his bed like I do, his mommy still has him daytime diapers just like that lady and Roberta." 

I joked "Does she still have him in a Chastity Cage like Roberta?"

"As a matter of fact yes she does.

My jaw dropped!

He got caught doing things with the neighbor girl when he was 12.

His mommy put it on him and started diapering him in the day time to keep him from having sex with other girls!

He assured me she was the teacher he was and still is a virgin.

At least his mommy didn't try to turn him into a girl!"

"No shit!" Was all that came to mind. 

Jimmie walked in and he couldn't look me in the eye.

"Jimmie its okay, at least I know my daughter is safe around you!

I can respect your mom for trying to raise a son on her own!

I remember you telling me your dad died when you was 10!"

"You don't mind having a bedwetting freak driving for you?"

"As far as bedwetting I started doing that myself a couple of years back, daytime as well!

Sometimes things happen, my wife the females in her family they have a defective gene, they never stop wetting their beds  my wife and Tammie have chosen to wear in the daytime as well, I don't have that choice.

Don't be ashamed, if you had say a crippled foot and had to wear a brace, you would.

I had an older cousin he got polio just before they got the vaccine. He's had to have braces every day of his life for the past 70 years, we're not defined by what we wear, we might be judged by unknowing people.

But not by me, you do your job I don't care if you wear diapers because you mess yourself!"

"Tammie, tell you what else I wear?"

"Yes but again its an unconventional device.

I take it yours has plenty of room.

One lady we know has shrunk her husbands junk to a little thing."

"No, my mom let's me out every couple of days as long as I'm home.

I do things that she hates, but she wants grand kids!

When I'm away I'm caged."

"What happens when you get married?" I asked?

"I guess mom gives the keys to my wife, I've had it so long I feel naked without even when I'm dressed in a diaper and clothes."

"I guess I give you the keys to Tammie's Chastity Belt when you get married!"

Whenever Jimmie was home him and Tammie were together.

I had heard that they both had sex, what they could do with each in a cage or a belt designed to prevent such an occurance the only oriface large enough was where her anus was his cage was large enough it wouldn't fit in that hole.

It didn't stop them from trying!

• Like 1

Carrie turned 18, her and Tammie switched places for the next couple of weeks.

Carrie was disapointed daddy wouldn't be overseeing her education.

She almost backed out.

Suzi took her aside and talked with her.

Day one the lesson was blow jobs.

Suzi watched her give me a BJ. It hurt she was trying to suck my balls dry by just using suction, I had a hickey on my penis.

It took a couple of days for me again.

To recover!

Next was better.

She wasnt trying to suck my penis into her like you would a spaghetti noodle.

She got it in and had to go throw up.

She gagged.

Suzi took her aside and told her the first time it had happened to her as well.

She showed Carrie that with practice your gag relexes would go away. I was liking this training, thus far all I had to was lie there I was the crash dummy of sex education!

Three days later though I had a condom put on my winkie and since Carrie had never had sex, I got to penetrate her hymen.

We stopped after that.

I guess it was painful for her.

It was three days before we resumed and she was ready to go again, I entered her she was expecting the pain of the first time.

She shuddered, when There was no pain the look on her face was a smile!

I was attacking her G spot.

Seconds later she was going into her first orgasm.

She spasmed and I felt my groin grow damp and moist.

She was a leaker. 

"Did I just wet myself asked Carrie?"

"No your a squirter, when you orgasm you release, juices!

Would you teach me how?" Asked Suzi?

"Is that good?" Asked Carrie??

"Some guys love it, don't  you Cam?" 

"Yes Ma'am!" I agreed.

"I could tell you just got harder!

Remember we're her for Carrie, not you!"

Said Suzi putting me in my place."

Dually rebuked I started again. 

"Wrap your legs around him." Carrie did and I don't think I could have gotten away if I tried.

Soon she was on orgasm #2. 

This time she wasnt as wet but I could still feel a small trickle off my testicles.

"My God she said to me!

This time I kept it going I would move just right about every 5 seconds.

That orgasm had to last a minute, minute and a half.

It had taken everything out of her Suzi put her in a diaper and she took a nap.

• Like 1

We had Carrie about 3 more weeks, one of the last test we had to complete was the first tests.

I heard her say over and over "Don't gag, don't gag, don't gag!" 

Next thing I knew she was on me and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I hated to admit it but Suzi should take lessons from Carrie.

She was going to make some guy happy, very happy! 

We got Tammie back and her and Jimmie went out again.

Next week we were invited to Jimmie's mother's home for Sunday dinner.

I enjoyed it for one we ate in the dining room, Jimmie's mother said a blessing over the food.

Now since I had been married, the first time Wife #1 she couldn't cook to save her life!

We ate 99.9% food that was picked up or ordered in.

We ate it in front of the TV in the living room.

No prayer was ever said.

Wife #2 could cook but she was to lazy to.

About 75% of meals were delivered and when she cooked the other 25% we still sat and watched TV in the living room, no prayer ever said.

Now Suzi was a good cook, about 85% of my meals were home cooked.

Since we got off the road.

The other 15% was because we got home late or something that there was no time to cook.

We would get something on the way home.

Still meals were in the living room watching TV.

I hadn't blessed my food in probably 5 years easy.

I had been trained as a kid differently.

We had home cooked meals 100% of the time.

If we dined out that was a treat!

Blessings on the meals happened morning noon and night as a kid.

When did I get away from that?

I got something on Facebook the other day that said "You can't raise your kids like your parents raised you!

That world no longer exists!"

Could eating as a family in the dining room, or kitchen, saying a blessing on the food help bring back those days somewhat?

Manners and love for your family never go out of style!

I decided right then I was taking my family back! 

Mrs. Garfield, Jimmie's mother came right out and asked.

"What is your daughter like?"

Jimmie was raised in a Christian household how about your daughter Tammie?"

"Well we only got Tammie a while back, she lived with her father and step mother, in California.

Seems Tammie is like Jimmie a bedwetter took after her mom, unfortunately the females in Suzi's family there is a defective gene that causes them to be life long bedwetters.

Since she has came with us we put her in a Chastity Belt and daytime diapers.

Both Suzi and I wear them night and day due to loss of bladder control."

"I understand a few years ago I started becoming incontinent due to giving birth to Jimmie and his two sisters.

You have to understand Jimmie's dad and I were not ones to just have sex Willy nilly.

There is 10 years between Cathrine my oldest daughter and Marie my second daughter. Twenty between Catherine, and 10 years between Marie and Jimmie.

Jimmie's dad died when he was 10 years old.

Jimmie has always been different between him and his sister's Catherine wet her bed until age 7 and Marie 9, Jimmie still wets his like he did when he was younger.

When he was 12 I caught him and the neighbor girl who was 16 he had his hand down her panties and she had hers in his, she was telling him what to do, how to move his fingers just right.

Sinful! I talked with a friend of mine about it she told me a thing she got for her husband a playboy!

I got one for Jimmie his thing was so small it was to big I got the smallest one I could find and it worked but it fell off sometimes I got Jim into diapers day and night to keep it on.

Soon he out grew that.

That lady friend told me that her husband had lost size, turns out that if you wear chastity cages your thingy gets smaller.

His testicles shrunk as well, her husband was basically a eunuch due to no use.

I want grand kids so I had to take him out of chastity when he was home, oh I know he is doing the devils work.

But it makes his thingy still work so I can have grand kids.

Is your daughter worthy of my boy?"

"Tammie, show her she stood up and undid her diaper that was wet. Mrs Garfield saw her belt.

"Oh my!

May I?"

She turned Tammie this way and that way she shook the main parts to see if they would work. 

"What do you think?" I asked?

"Who has the keys?"

"I have them for both her mom and hers."

"Her mom as well?"

"Yes ma'am!" 

"How about you?" 

"No I don't wear anything but diapers.

Her mom chose to wear hers, to show her love for me, I do trust her without one!" 

"I guess your daughter is worthy of my son!

Have you been sexually active before Tammie?" 

"A little a bit more than Jimmie!

I'm not a virgin anymore!" Said Tammie.

"What is up with these kids these days?

In my days girls were proud to be virgins!

We earned those white dresses we were married in!

Girls today should be married in black dresses, if not grey.

Hardly any of em qualify anymore!

How about you Mr. Davidson? Did you qualify?"

"I've been married 3 times now my first marrage I came back after being out driving to find my wife had moved another man in with her.

Wife #2 I came back to find everything gone except my clothes the whole house empty!

Suzi is wife #3 When I was driving I took her with me.

Our baby Danielle was conceived at Niagra Falls on our honeymoon just like her mother was!"

"The late Mr. Garfield and I honeymooned there as well Catherine was conceived there to.

Marie was conceived here at home.

Jimmie was unfortunately conceived in the back of our Station wagon at a local lovers lane!" She giggled.

Jimmie said "I never knew that!"

"Well now you do!

Jimmie when you and Tammie get married, I will give her the keys to your Cage, just as I'm sure Mr. Davidson will give you the keys to her Belt!"

• Like 1

Jimmie was gone for about a week and a half when he came back he proposed to Tammie.

Suzi went into wedding planner mode there were Venues to find, Caterers for food, Dresses, Tuxes, Invitations.

Seating plans you couldnt put so and so with this so and so the have a non violent feud going and if they get near each other it could turn violent.

Jimmie asked a good friend at work to be his best man, it was the guy that his wife was doing better now after breast cancer.

I had to arrange for them both to be in town that day.

Tammie asked Carrie to be her maid of honor and Jimmie's sisters as bride maids.

I was acting father and was giving her away.

Suzi was mom.

Just to add insult to injury she sent an invitation to her mom dad and Tony in their respective prisons. 

She got a nasty note back from her mom!

That read who would marry an ungrateful bedwetter like you?

Tony sent nothing.

Her dad sent one that said good for you!

Wish I could make it! 

The days were getting closer and closer to her big day.

Soon it was here. And everything went off well no glitches.

Tammie and Jimmie were Mr. And Mrs. James and Tammie Garfield.

I got it so she could go with James on his trips.

When she turned 21 we trained her to drive trucks and she got her CDL.

Her and James were tandom drivers.

Jimmie mo longer seemed right for him he had became James.

That was a right of passage for him.

When in town they came and ate meals with us.

She surprised us one day about 4 months after they were married,

"We're pregnant and guess where this baby was conceived?" 

"Let me guess, Niagara Falls!" I said.

Of course I was right!

They named their daughter Catherine Dannielle Garfield.

Named after both of their sisters that were conceived there.

James was surprised when he found out that we were not her legal parents!

He was just as mad as we were at what her family had put her through.

If he ever got his hands on Mom, Dad or Tony.

They would have to put him in prison!

I assured him that he would be my cell mate!

Carrie met a guy, he was hooked it didn't bother him that she still wet her bed, what a tiger in bed!

I almost said "You're welcome,"  by accident once!

They were married and soon as she said I do he did.

He became verbally and physically abusive.

Her father her two brothers and other brother in law and I payed Mr. Harrison a visit.

If we hear any more of you abusing her, you had better get the hell out of dodge!

Otherwise they will never find your body, and if they do their won't be enough to identify you with! 

I hate it when people don't learn from their mistakes.

As soon as we were gone he came and beat Carrie for us threatening him an hour later we were beating him almost to death.

We put him in a Truck going eastbound to NYC let's say about 4 days later he was dropped in Harlem naked and still bleeding he was beaten daily.

My truck was reported stolen and found burned in a vacant lot in Brooklyn some 15 miles from where he was dumped in Harlem.

The insurance was paid that truck was close to be retired soon anyway.

We never heard what happened to Steven Harrison.

All I know was he was still alive when he was dropped off in Harlem.

Carrie healed fine, she lived with Suzi and I for a while.

Suzi invited her along for a love making session or two or three dozen!

She wished she could of met somebody like me!

She never asked what we did with her husband, he had been reported missing.

There were no big insurances policies or big money involved.

They figured he just up and left he wasn't happy in his marrage.

Neither was his wife.

After a year or two Carrie divorced him.

It was done in absentia!

She claimed desertion as the reason for divorce.

A couple of years and a much smarter Carrie met another guy.

This guy worshiped her.

We were glad that we didn't have to get rid of another husband and truck for her. 

• Like 1

I was in my office I was thinking about how to grow more, more trucks, more drivers, more accounts?

If I had the accounts I could get more trucks and drivers.

There was a guy I knew he ran a pretty large import/export company he payed me a visit.

He told me right now he had been using Anderson Trucking.

He had a new store opening and the day of opening there was nothing to sale.

Anderson Trucking had forgotten his deliveries!

He was pretty pissed!

His lawyers and my lawyers got together and worked the legaleze and we had the contract I got to buy 10 new trucks and hired 10 more drivers.

I doubled in size with just one account! 

Anderson was pissed at me.

He called me and accused me of stealing his accounts.

I told him about the store opening with nothing to sale.

I heard him shuffling paperwork then I heard him curse, "fuck!"

The line went dead.

He had forgotten to fill those orders. 

The next week I got a call it was from Mr. Anderson wanting to know if I needed more trucks he had some for sale, he also had drivers that needed jobs.

He was folding, his drivers were walking out on him and he had just lost 3 more accounts I only knew of two, I already had them! 

I bought 6 more trucks from him, 3 were almost brand new.

I now had 36 trucks and 28 drivers.

Most of his drivers were retiring.

I also got his dispatcher to work for me.

We had to get a bigger building and facility.

There had been a trucking firm that had a facility just a couple miles from our current facility!

• Like 1

We got moved in I hired three diesel mechanics to work on our trucks one was from Anderson, he knew trucks inside and out, the other two one had just got his degree from a local Trade School the other had just tired of living in New York City.

Phoenix just seemed smaller to him, less busy, he liked it.

Wait until it hits 105-115° he will change his tune.

The three had one truck pulled apart and found a problem with my trucks the piston rings were wearing out. It was a Truck I had purchased from Anderson. 

"No, tell me you wasn't stupid enough to buy truck 1034 from Old Man Anderson?

John Cain asked me.

I knew it needed a ring job moths ago!

Old Man Anderson was too cheap to fix it so he sold it to you!

To bad I wasn't around to warn you!

Oh well I hope your not cheap like he was, this ol girl still has a lot of life left in her if you properly maintain Her!

It will cost a couple hundred bucks to fix her but she will purr like a kitten later!" 

"Fix it and let me know if you have problems with any of the other trucks, Old Man Anderson sold to me!" 

"Nah the only other truck he had that was garbage was 985.

It hasn't ran right since the day he bought it, I have been in and out of that engine at least a  dozen times.

It still runs like Garbage!

Last I saw it was still on his inventory.

I hope he didn't stick you with that piece of Shit!"

You would do better to light it on fire and rebuild it from scratch!"

"No I don't think  he has sold me that yet!" I said.

"Don't worry the year is still young for him to pawn it off on you!

He grinned at me.

Next time take me along I can tell you which trucks to get and which ones to pass on!

Shit I already like working here, the boss treats me better.

He gave me help.

2 other wrench monkies!

I was the solo one and he got rid of me and hired some still wet behind the ears trade tech graduate to replace me!

He didn't have to pay him as much as me! I would like to see him try and get 985 up and running!" He laughed!

He started working on 1034.

He wasnt lying that truck ran like a top I had drivers fight over who was going to drive it.

I settled it I gave it to James and Tammie!

Last time I went by Anderson Trucking there was a for sale sign.

I wish I had the money that was a sweet set up.

Almost twice the size of where we were at now.

I was still a new company.

There was no way I could afford it we just weren't that big yet!

Still l had spent many years of my life working at this place, for me it was bitter sweet, he had been compitition to my company, but I still had a place in my heart for Anderson Trucking, I had driven for them for over 27 years.

I had great friends from there and only a couple of enemies!

To me it was like when you learn your favorite movie actor dies, that pull on your heart strings.

That's what the passing of Anderson Trucking felt like to me!

• Like 1

I drove by Anderson Trucking, the For Sale sign now said Sold!

I wonder who bought it there was nothing that said anything.

I went on to my current place it just seemed so tiny compared to the Anderson Trucking.

I was in a foul mood I had a bottle of Scotch in my drawer.

I poured a bit into a glass.

I felt the burn as it entered my bloodstream.

It did make me feel a bit better.

I started going through reports.

Soon Suzi and Danille showed up they were just hanging out.

Tammie and James and Catherine were next.

I was laughing and joking that shot had lifted my spirits some.

Then the Ford's mom and dad and three sisters two brothers and two husband and two kids.

I glanced at the Calendar today was April 7th my birhday.

I was officially 60 years old.

I wanted another slug of Scotch! 

How had it slipped my mind it was my own birthday?

Was I getting Alzheimer's?

I was double depressed now!

They had a surprise for me they loaded me in a car and we started driving.

I was expecting to go out to lunch or something.

I was feeling depressed, my 60th birthday the Anderson place being sold.

Where ever they took me for lunch I wanted another scotch, better make it a double!

We pulled onto Morton Ave.

Where the Anderson facility was there was a banner that said Cam Davidson Trucking on the gate.

"Happy Birthday Love!" Suzi said as she gave me a kiss.

"You Like?"

"I love, but how?" I asked?

"Where your renting at now this place is only $300 more a month to buy.

She handed me the keys and I unlocked the gate and slid it opened we got to the main shop and I unlocked the door.

She took the keys she winked and said "I'll hold onto these keys.

As she smiled at me.

I knew it was an inside joke I had her Chastity Belt keys! 

"Happy Birthday!" Everybody yelled at me.

I was happy forget the Scotch!

I went and checked out my new office.

I looked at Suzi "I think I'm in need of a secretary, need a job?"

"What kind of fringe benefits we looking at here, I hope to be able to have sex with my boss!"

"Come on your boss is an old married man!

He has a wife just about your age and a  daughter just about the same age as yours!"

"Really but I find him so sexy!"

"You know what I heard about your boss, I heard he wears diapers he has problems with his water work!"

"Really? You wanna knows a secret, she whispered I do to, the wetter the better!"

She gave me a wink. 

"In that case I guess your hired!

Secretary it is!"

Next day we started loading up trucks and moved everything from our old shop to our new shop!

John Cain took a fancy to Suzi's unmarried sister Debbie.

It wasn't long and they were dating.

"She reported that she told him that she still wet her bed like all her sisters and mother did due to a defective gene.

He is one of those guys into women into diapers and bedwetting.

He ate my pussy after a wet night.

He loved it, to tell the truth so did I!"

They were married a few months later.

With all the kids out of the house now.

Mom and Dad Ford came to me I taught them how to drive a Truck they took over my first truck and stated driving they had sex from one end of this great country to the other North and South, East and West.

The sons and daughters took over the every day operations of their Truckstops all except one who was very content being a secretary to her husband!

The End!

• Thanks 2
  • 11 months later...