LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I started watching "Star Trek:Picard"

So to watch this new series you have to subscribe to "CBS All Access" which is $5.99 per month with ads, or twice that without. 

Amazon prime offered the first week free trial, so we signed up to see if it was any good. It's not. The first episode is great, the second went nowhere. The adverts are kept to about double the volume of the show. It's only available in HD, not 4k. They introduce one new episode each week, so you can just wait for the end of the season and binge the whole mess. It might be worth watching if you do it that way. 

• 3 weeks later...

I have access to this show on Crave. There are 0 commercials and the sound is regulated through my setup.  I think the issues you have are CBC related. The show reminded me of an old startrek episode where picard lives an alternate reality with a wife and family on a strange planet. Where at the end he is old and reflects on a good life.  I agree with you in that the first episode was good, but it seems to go nowhere in later episodes.

I simply cannot see forking out the fees for all of these streaming (steaming piles more like it) services.  Now that many are "getting smart" to the bingers sub/drop/sub/drop tactics, they employ their own and only release 1 or 2 episodes at a time forcing you to stay with the service.   But... now you have to pay a service for every damn show you want to watch.  How's that supposed to save me money?   It's not!  And now the average person pays more in streaming services than in cable fees!  And the service providers know it - that's their goal to take your?!

Ok... rant over. 

Since the first episode was plastered everywhere, I was about to watch it and I think I got through the first 10 minutes.  It wasn't awful, but I didn't think it was that great either - and then figured... why get hooked if I'm not ever going to sub to C-A-A.  The only way I've been watching Disco is because I bought the BD sets (regardless of the fact that when new, the cost was nearly as much as the entire year sub to CAA).   So if Picard ever comes out on BD... I'll likely buy it.  I'll just wait for it to go discounted if reviews are pretty negative.

I pay 5 dollars a month for a VPN. I pay 30 dollars a month in streaming services. If a show isnt available to me, I fire up the ol' bit torrent engine and download it.  The VPN keeps me safe while I download.  I highly reccomend it, even if just for privacy.

• Like 1