A > Z

DollyDiaper

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hope you're feeling better now ri? :huh: You back up to speed with your running schedule yet?

I am feeling better, thank you, Dolly! My running schedule is not quite back to where it should be, as what was a fairly nasty cold has reduced itself to a nagging cough that I just can't shake. In order to try and nip this malady once and for all, I have cut back considerably on the length of my runs...I only got in a 7.5 miler yesterday before my body told me that was enough for now. I am hoping, though, to get in a 10 miler tomorrow around 7AM....or about noon your time tomorrow..so send some trans-Atlantic good vibes this way!

On to the game:

Inouye

(As in Inouye, a US senator from my beloved home state!)

The London Marathon....ranks right up there with the Boston Marathon as a "must-run" marathon amongst most marathoners. I do hope I can somehow manage to make my way into it someday soon. As for now, the more mudane Macau Marathon is next up for me...and if I can't get my miles in here soon...the Disney Hong Kong Half-Marathon! <_<

Kamakawiwo'ole

:blush: I'm embarrassed to say that in our early teens, my sister and I were going through the Phone Directory one evening and giggling at some of the more unusual names. We came across several Upjohns and thought it would be funny to phone one at random :rolleyes:

When a guy answered, my sister asked "Hello, are you Upjohn?" and when he said "Yes?" my sister told him "Well it's time you were in bed!" and put the phone down. Cue shrieks of laughter from us both. It sounds smutty in retrospect but it wasn't intended to be at the time. And hilarious as it was then, it wasn't funny or clever and we cringe when we recall it now :blush:

Upjohn

D :wacko: lly