A > Z

DollyDiaper

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

applause.gif That ^ ^ ^ deserves a Brownie Point. Thanks fort the link Val, yucky!

Yellow Flannel Moth

D :mellow: lly

Zeiraphera improbana

I don't know what it is, but it is a Z

Things that have the LAST Letter of the word in alphabetical order.

AsiA

Gary

That was terrible. Put some effort into it!!!

incubi

This word is sponsored by the letter 'I'

:huh: How rude! Did you have a sense of humour bypass? I thought the irony of Sunshine's answer was amusing and it was clearly deliberate.

D :glare: lly

P.S. You'll find a red pen above the typing box when replying, should you wish to correct this or any other post you deem to be wrong or inadequate!

:huh: How rude! Did you have a sense of humour bypass? I thought the irony of Sunshine's answer was amusing and it was clearly deliberate.

D :glare: lly

P.S. You'll find a red pen above the typing box when replying, should you wish to correct this or any other post you deem to be wrong or inadequate!

Jaberaj: it means "I can't find a word that begins and ends with 'J' :crybaby: "

Now will some kook please come up with a word for 'K'.

That was terrible. Put some effort into it!!!

incubi

This word is sponsored by the letter 'I'

Why did you feel the need to correct me Stephanie? I wasn't wrong in any way. The word 'I' is a word. And it starts and ends with the letter 'I'. I thought you had said you were a teacher? I'm glad you never taught me.

And thank you Dolly for sticking up for me. Yes, clearly Stephanie doesn't have a sense of humour.

Now: A 'Q' word was really difficult to find.

Quaq

And before Stephanie gets out her red pen to try and correct me, there was a TV show in Italy that had Quaq in the title. It was called 'Quaq quao'.