A > Z

DollyDiaper

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Lace over there....in a gleat lacing car!" --- Like a Lotus? (Lace is for the seat of your pants, my dear)

Move mellifluously in a magnificent Maserati, or a marvelous Morgan, or maybe even an MG, but mercifully not a Morris Minor!

"Lace over there....in a gleat lacing car!" --- Like a Lotus? (Lace is for the seat of your pants, my dear)

Move mellifluously in a magnificent Maserati, or a marvelous Morgan, or maybe even an MG, but mercifully not a Morris Minor!

You clazy man..clazy like a burr. Why would anyone want lacing on their pants, unless ofcourse you mean lacing stlipes...And what is a lotus ? does it have any family ties to a rotus ?

Numb you mind and hurry over there before you wake up..it might not take you there faster but it will feel like it.

You clazy man..clazy like a burr. Why would anyone want lacing on their pants, unless ofcourse you mean lacing stlipes...And what is a lotus ? does it have any family ties to a rotus ?

Oh Silly Girl!

On left, Lotus. (always drive in Lotus position!). On right, lacy knicks. (Courtesy of HB Enterpise) Learn the difference, silly girl!

Lotus is for taking off - if you press the loud pedal. Lacy knicks are for keeping on to protect furniture from wet nappy.

post-21710-1233103614_thumb.jpg

post-21710-1233103614_thumb.jpg

I love Lotus cars. Always thought they were the coolest :) Colin Chapman was way ahead of his time. Now if only i could afford an Elise (even a used one!!!) <_<

Anyway back to our regularly scheduled A to Z:

Pop over for a moment in a Porsche

You caught me out, you wicked woman! The Romans had no "w", and I am actually much older than you might imagine.

Yachting in a Yawl to Yarmouth!

(PS I had my eyes lasered years ago!)

didgeridoo did disgusting dings

...Oh what a pity, such a good thing you had a nappy on. How's your didgeridoo now dear? Have you didgeridone all of it? (n.b. must reduce her medication)

Easily the extreme example of an excessive under-estimate of the effort expended.