LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gaaaaaames

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I play Dawn of War on pc, i mostly play my xbox 360 or my DS, i've been playing new super mario bros., it pretty good game

does anyone else play dawn of war? or warhammer 40,000?

My girlfriend's brother plays Runescape all the time. He paid to become a member so he could get all the "rune" armor and gear.

I've always wanted to try dawn of war, but just never did it.

I am a recovering WoW addict. It was pretty serious. I wanted to be the best player, with the best gear, and it consumed me. My friend and I were clocking over 100 hours of playtime a week (using xfire)! Not to mention I had college, a part-time job, and girlfriend. I quit before the expansion pack came out. My friend still plays, and I watched him for a while. The expansion would require me to play less and gain more from it... but I still don't want to tempt myself.

Let's hear from all you other gamers out there, keep this thread going!

My girlfriend's brother plays Runescape all the time. He paid to become a member so he could get all the "rune" armor and gear.

I've always wanted to try dawn of war, but just never did it.

I am a recovering WoW addict. It was pretty serious. I wanted to be the best player, with the best gear, and it consumed me. My friend and I were clocking over 100 hours of playtime a week (using xfire)! Not to mention I had college, a part-time job, and girlfriend. I quit before the expansion pack came out. My friend still plays, and I watched him for a while. The expansion would require me to play less and gain more from it... but I still don't want to tempt myself.

Let's hear from all you other gamers out there, keep this thread going!

that was exactly how i was with runescape some time ago but iam over it....for the most^^ does anyone of you play warcraft 3 btw?

I will admit, I was a World of Warcraft Addict.

60 rogue, 60 mage, 60 hunter, 60 warrior. Rogue was my main for raiding and PvP.

Got up the 4 horse in Naxx and most of T3 before the guild went crazy and I switched servers. Eventually I just decided to quit after the people I enjoyed playing with quit...and I relized I spent around 400 bucks in gametime and transfers.

I was clocking in at lest 6 hours of play time a night on week days and I would play from about 7am- 12pm on weekends. I have a part time job and the days I worked were set up around the days I needed to be online to raid. School was a secondary thing.

Then I relized, I want a life!

But diapers came in handy when I was in the middle of a raid hehehe

I forgot to post what other games I play!

I am Age of Empires Junkie (except the third, which didn't entice me at all)

Huge fan of the origional Rollar Coaster Tycoons, not the new ones with all these crazy graphics.

Before wow, Halo was my game. I clocked in a ton of hours with Halo/H2 because I had to be better than everyone I knew, just because I am a very competative person. :whistling:

I have a 360, ps2, gamecube (which were the top ones for a while!) so I have a ton of games which I enjoy.

I also love most board games too! Expecially this one called Robo Rally. It is awesome!

I play so many games ive lost count, lately im a complete addict for halo, gears of war, warcraft 3 and world of warcraft. Mainly played PC games till my desktop blew up now i gotta resort to consoles to get my fix. (consoles are for lesser beings) if anyone wants to game on xbox live or on pc (when i fix it) hit me up on xbox live my gamer tag is Rotguts. Btw rock on kittyclaire the world needs more girl gamers.

PC Games

Retired RuneScape addict; they didn't put in enough intersting new updates/quests that made me want to stay...

Retired MapleStory addict; I only played MS with my friends, so when they quit I did as well.

Retired BF1942/DC pro; as soon as BF2 came out, my clan refused to play DC anymore, and I didn't feel like honing my BF2 skills.

Active Counter-Strike 1.6 player; I usually play CS for a few months, then quit again >_>.

Console Games

I wouldn't even know where to start here x.X I guess I'll only list the games that I could own my friends with. (Basically the fighting games, because I never found any good FPS' for the Wii/GameCube.)

Retired Super Smash Bros. Melee player; waiting on Brawl to come out for the Wii.

Retired Soul Calibur II master; I'm still mad that I couldn't find any decent tournaments for SC2!

Active DBZBT2 player; still waiting on a tournament for this game, too!

I'm sure there are more, but I'm too lazy to post them all. xP

--Brandon

Oh geez, for alomst 2 years, WoW consumed my life. Before that, it was WC3 and that games expansion. Before that, it was Q2 and Q3. As consoles go, I started with the A B buttons on the NES and kept moving up and up. U, U, D, D, L, L, R, R, B, A, start :) Currently finishing up my WOW sub, still playing WC3 under the name poopy_diaper on the west server. Even got some D2 going. for current consoles, i got GC and love metroid and zelda for it. PS2 GH, GH2, FF12, GoW1 & 2, Bully, GTA:SA all take up some part of my time. XBX 360 and gears of war is the shit. got 2 DS, one for me, one for babygirl, cause she loves tetris and bubble bobble.

what do you think off mario kart?:D

Well, it was the first racing game I'd ever played, and it was a lot of fun! They're selling copies of it for the Wii (on the Wii Shopping Channel), but I'm waiting on GoldenEye. I was going to buy the old Zelda games, but I've really over-played them.

I'm all for playing older games, but nobody else seems to like 'em! Graphics whores... >_>

--Brandon

Call of duty 2 is my favorite game i probaly play at least 12 hours a week

I have call of duty 2, that game is badass, although i can't say the same for the rest of my xbox 360 games

Well, it was the first racing game I'd ever played, and it was a lot of fun! They're selling copies of it for the Wii (on the Wii Shopping Channel), but I'm waiting on GoldenEye. I was going to buy the old Zelda games, but I've really over-played them.

I'm all for playing older games, but nobody else seems to like 'em! Graphics whores... >_>

--Brandon

well you can't say iam a graphic whore:p i played runescape for about 5 years and i played kirby's adventure for the nes like 100 times? iam addicted to that game:) (still got my little nes on the attic) btw did you play zelda oracle of ages and seasons? i loved those:D

well you can't say iam a graphic whore:p i played runescape for about 5 years and i played kirby's adventure for the nes like 100 times? iam addicted to that game:) (still got my little nes on the attic) btw did you play zelda oracle of ages and seasons? i loved those:D

i was at a game store one day and they had a box of every zelda for the game boy, including oracle of seasons and ages, i bought the whole box for about $70, i play my gameboy advance sp more than any other system i hav

i havn't played tales of symphonia yet, but now that gc games are cheap i might look for it, right now i playin New Super Mario Bros. for DS.

does anyone play Fargry Insincts for xbox?

Only been three games that have taken a big part of my life ;)

Microsoft flight sim - been playing it for over 12 years and spent thousands on hardware and scenery updates. In 1998 I ran a flight sim server for a round the world flight for single engine planes, In 5 months I logged up 3 weeks and 3 days flying time to complete. ( 577 hours to be exact )

Rollercoaster tycoon series - Spent many a week doing levels for these. ( no. 2 is the best )

Sims 2 - A game that is very hard to save and turn off. Been building a mansion with 6 characters for the last 2 and a half years.

Been collecting consols since I got my first one a sega master system, now have 9 different ones. All boxed and with a min of ten games, can be great to play some of the retro games when in a mood. Also got a few early home computers aswell, does anyone remember the BBC micro / C16 / C64 / Amiga 500 to name a few.

Looking forward to tuesday when I should be getting my ps3 with sonic :):)

Life long gamer :)

Chloe