LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bed Wetting

Guest ups

I put this on one other board but nuthing much was said.

I am going to wet the bed at night the next 30 nights and see what happens on day 31. Right now i am on day 4. Last night I wet my diaper and do not remeber doing it. i did listen to so hypo takes on like maybe that help.

I wonder if it was easy to quit after 30 nights.

I can tell that it failed for me.

I tried weeks of hypno tapes up to the point where they get annoying.

Wore many months diapers to bed, went every hour/30 minutes to the toilet during the day and wore a few months 24/7 .

Still no results though :(

I have never tried it. But I would expect it to take longer than a month. There is a lot of untraining and retraining to do. Good luck.

I've trained myself to be a bedwetter, so it's doable.

The key to becomming a bedwetter is that you need to subconsciously convince yourself that it's perfectly normal to wear and use diapers at night. You need to get to the point where your body just naturally assumes it has a diaper on and and wetting it at night is just something you do.

I agree that 30 days may not be enough time, especially if you aren't wearing diapers during the day. Wearing diapers at night time only and becomming a bedwetter is doable- it just takes longer for your body to become accustomed to not holding it in at night.

That said, here are some tips that may help.

-Drink lots of water before going to bed

-If you wake up in the middle of the night with the urge to pee, don't hold it in at all. Go the moment you have the urge. Everytime you hold it in at night, you're basically telling your body it's not ok to wet at night.

-Whenever you're in bed and you have to pee, don't sit up or move around. Don't adjust the diaper or get in a position to minimize leaks. Don't use any energy or thought into wetting your diaper. Just go right where you are. If you start moving around or adjusting yourself, you're sending the message to your brain that it doesn't have permission to automatically pee at night, but needs to wake up. The big downside is that you're going to increase your leaks by like 10,000 percent. If that's a big problem for you, then you may not want to become a bedwetter.

-Speaking of leaks, if they do bother you alot when you're sleeping, you may want to put a towel or something under your sheets. If everytime your diaper leaks you get frustrated and it takes a half hour to go back to bed, your sending the wrong message to your brain. Obviously the best thing you can do to avoid leaks is use a good diaper. (I always poke holes in a baby diaper and use it underneath as a stuffer.)

Hope that helps! Let us know how it goes.

-Jess

-Don't

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest_bedwetter_*

Like JESSM5 I relearned pissing my bed by just lettng it flow when I woke up wanting to wet. To start with I wore a light nappy and pps and I'd roll over face down, I invariably leaked which reinforced the " it's natural to wake up with the sheet wet", now I just sleep on a bed pad, which is as easy to wash as a nappy, and wet 2/3 times a night not everytime in my sleep, 3/4 nights a week. Actually, I now prefer to wake and either feel the piss run round my balls, or spray where ever I'm pointing;( the duvet has a vapour permiable cover).

I used to piss my bed untill about 9 years old, by which time I liked doing it and started deliberately wetting, which I went on doing for 10 years, I started again in middle age and it took about 18 months I think to begin pissing in my sleep.

• 1 year later...

I wet a few nights ago by mistake. I've only been wearing for about 2 weeks now, all the time. Except I don't wear at night, my wife is still adjusting (she's trying to be understanding), and want's me accessible at night. I don't mean to disrespect her, but realy want to go back to bedwetting. I was a chronic bedwetter as a kid. I'm not sure how she'll react if I just start wetting at night. But I think that's the aproach I'll talke. We'll see what happens.

:whistling:

I'm lucky I have a realy understanding wife. Last night (acutaly early this morning) I wet the bed on purpous. It wasn't as natural as I wanted it to be, I felt the urge to get up and go about 4 or 5 am, and just refused, after awhile I was able to go in short spurts, then finaly a long one. I'm sure with practice, and time I'll be able to go at night and hardly even notice it. That's my goal anyway.

So this morring I get up, get cleaned up and dressed, go up stairs, and a few minnutes latter my wife comes up the stairs and gives me the "I can't belive you just did that " look. I don't say anything, except good morning. The she tells me I need to start wearing "protection" at night. After awhile she gets her self into a rant about clean up, and finding another bed, posibly having two twin beds, instead of one queen. The more she gets going the more I have to eat breakfast to stop from laughing. As i'm typing this and re-living the memory, I'm stating to chuckle.

Long story short, I'm going 24/7 and my wife thinks it's a great idea. Now if I can only get her to put them on me :angel_not: But one thing at a time.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I put this on one other board but nuthing much was said.

I am going to wet the bed at night the next 30 nights and see what happens on day 31. Right now i am on day 4. Last night I wet my diaper and do not remeber doing it. i did listen to so hypo takes on like maybe that help.

I wonder if it was easy to quit after 30 nights.

Just be careful what you wish for! I started wearing diapers to bed every night on Augus 1st 2007. Have only missed a few nights since then. I would purposely wet right before i got out of bed in the morning. After several month of this, it seems that I just don't wake up anymore. Probably 3-4 nights a week I wake up now with a wet diaper and no recollection of purposely wetting. The other nights, i just continue to wet on purpose in the early morning. A few weeks ago I started feeling like I want to stop wearing diapers for a while and take a break. Seems like there's no way I can confidently go to bed without a diaper as there are really good chances I will wet. I'm not about to ruin an $800 mattress with pee pee so now I have to wear a diaper even on nights I don't want to . I'd say in the last 10 nights that I went to bed without being diapered I have had a real bedwetting episode 5-6 of those nights. I am, for all intents and purposes a real bedwetter now.

Last weekend, I went on a trip and had to stay in a hotel with people who don't know I wet and wear diapers. It is a huge pain in the ass to sneak diapers around.

I have come to terms with my new status as a real bedwetter, but now I am faced with an added and necessary expense because I HAVE to buy diapers. I don't have the luxury of deciding when to wear to bed or not. I like being a bedwetter, but now if I start dating a new woman I have to have a really awkward conversation.

Just make sure you really want this! Once you lose your choice, you lose your choice! I'm sure with some effort I could re-train myself to stay dry but for now I guess it's ok that I go pee pee in bed.

I'm sorry but why do people not seem to know how to make forums so you MUST register first to post? It gets annoying to see Guests posting, just go freaken register as it only takes a few seconds.

@topic: Just wear diapers to bed for months and whenever you need to go, you'll probably wake up and instead of getting out of bed, just do it in bed. That way you train yourself to associate the bed, diapers, to wetting and soon you'll just go without waking up. It's...

MIND OVER MATTER

24/7, look at the date on the original post. Its from 2005. The user that originally posted probably has been inactive for so long that his ID has been removed......he would show up as a guest as a result I would guess.

As to the point of the thread....just be careful with what you wish for. Bedwetting can be a pain in the ass, as has been discussed. Especially when traveling or whatever. I have been a bedwetter for most of my life, frequently until I was in my late teens, and recently only on occasion, normally when I'm stressed. I still wear to bed most nights, and some of my closer friends know about that part at least. But I dont know if I would want to wet every night. That would make me even more paranoid than I am about it.

• 1 year later...

I've been wearing to bed for almost 2 years. I became a real bed wetter after like 4 months. It probably won't happen that quick for you. You might have one or two accidents here and there, but as soon as you stop wearing a diaper to bed you'll regain control. Even after 2 years, If I stop wearing diapers for a few weeks, I dry up. I'd bed if I gave up diapers, I'd be completely dry at night within a month. If I stay in diapers, I'll wet 2-4 times a week without waking.

• 7 months later...

Hmm, I am curious to know more about this. I have been wearing to bed for 16 nights in a row and I think I'm getting to a point where I might wet a few times a night while sleeping but mostly I am awake when wetting. I wonder if anyone else has done the wetting thing and given it up on occasion. I want to wet the bed but on the unlikely chance I find a woman who can stand me I'd like to be able to stop. I also don't fancy having to wear diapers while camping and hiking so more info from people would be nice :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Diapered Jeff

Just curious on my part, and this might get me the flame of the day, but I was wondering if someone were say a bed-wetter previously, and got treatment for it through medication (though, in retrospect it may have been a placebo pill) and a couple of doctor visits. My question would be, can said ex-bed-wetter become a bed-wetter again through no hypnotherapy or any other fault of their own? I'm just curious, because I've had a few close calls myself waking up and almost wetting my underpants. I've been lucky so far, but there are mornings where I wake up wondering, and even checking to make sure I didn't since I don't have any diapers :(

• 2 weeks later...

To the last poster: I am sure it's possible to start wetting the bed again if you want to or not. The brain is pretty complicated after all and a lot of things could cause you to go back to your old ways. Once or twice I had a similar experience to yours before embracing the idea of bed wetting more openly. Now I just wear diapers to bed every night and enjoy waking up wet :)

@Diapered Jeff - I've had that almost wetting feeling several times. Usually it happens when in my dream I end up stopping to urinate. Many times over the years I've woken up in the middle of that dream with the need to go, and I've checked the sheets and my underwear just to make sure that I was still dry. And before I got into diapers, I always was. But since then I've deliberately wet (and eventually slept thru wettings) in diapers thru the night a number of times. And then I ended up having a few undiapered, unplanned bedwetting accidents, one of which I slept thru, twice I woke up as I started peeing.

Which brings me to...

agreeing with clandestinest - It's been a while since I've had a bedwetting accident, something I started thinking about the last few nights. Last night I even thought about going to bed without going to the bathroom first, but decided against it, and hit the bathroom before hitting the sheets.

And I had one of those dreams that got me to some point where I stopped to urinate - this time standing at the top of some staircase to pee down into a basement (???). And I woke myself up wetting the bed. Go figure.

So I think that bedwetting can be relearned. No getting drunk, no drugs, no excessive beverages before bed. Whether diapered or not, I think a big chunk of relearning it is just mentally getting to the point where it is acceptable mentally. And practice can help get someone to that point.

Yeah actually there's a fair amount of info available on the subject online. Wish I could remember some of the sources I was looking at the other night. Apparently, it's a hell of a lot easier to wet the bed if you did it when you were a kid.

Hope you get what you want. Honestly, it's not without it's problems but for me wetting the bed and not having it be such a big deal as it was when I was a kid is really great. I suppose there's some good reason for that.

NE ways...