LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where Is A Good Place To Order Diapers Online That Is Secretive?

Guest Chelios

Guest Chelios

As in they don't even show where the package comes from(if I request it.) I still live with my parents and I really want to wear diapers also. The only problem I really have is that I only want to order a few diapers(I can't hide a whole package that well) and that I don't want them to know what it really is inside the box. I will just say it is computer parts. Anyways is there any site that I could order from that is like that? Thanks in advance.

You could order a sample pack from XPMedical.com. Every time I've ordered from them they've been discreet. I used to order from thediapersuperstore.com a while back because you could order quantities of diapers instead of buying by the bag. It appears they have discontinued that though. If a place doesn't advertise in their shipping policy that they are discreet, you can usually request a plain package and its no problem.

You could also have them sent as UPS Hold For Pickup. They will send them to a UPS Customer Service place and you can pick them up within 5 days. That way you don't even have to worry about your parents receiving the box.

I also order from xpmedical,I've never had a problem with discrete shipping.When the box arrives it has the name Gary Evans as the shipper.They also have some wonderful sample packs.Good luck finding what you need/want.DL JAY

As in they don't even show where the package comes from(if I request it.) I still live with my parents and I really want to wear diapers also. The only problem I really have is that I only want to order a few diapers(I can't hide a whole package that well) and that I don't want them to know what it really is inside the box. I will just say it is computer parts. Anyways is there any site that I could order from that is like that? Thanks in advance.

Hello Chelios,

I have used the other sites listed in this thread. The best one I have found is located at Secure Medical They have options to choose just a sample pack, a whole pack of 12, or a 48 case of diapers. They are very discreat. What I like best from them is the Secure X-Plus dispossable diaper. It is thicker than the Molicare Super X Plus dispossable diaper and has better leak guards, super soft white plastic outer cover, inner leg leakage barriers, an elastic back for a better fit, a printed tape landing zone, (for that extra baby look) Oversized tapes for better hold. Tapes located higher than others for a more baby fit. heh i should be a sales rep..... anyway, I have used Molicare super plus mediums for a very long time but now that I have found this all white super thick diaper with a printed landing zone, I choose nothing else! I love these diapers! The best part of this website is they are not expensive and they accept either credit cards or PayPal. I hope this helps

Your friend for Oregon, USA