LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bellissmos v2 coming apart?

Kootis

We got our case of Belissmos v2 a few days ago. We're in love with them until the next morning when my wife untaped my diaper, the leak guards separated and the wet sap was exposed! Anyone else having this problem?

Now the first night I thought maybe my onesie snagged it. But last night I just wore a diaper and tshirt to bed and sure enough the next morning the same thing happened! Am I putting them on too tight? Maybe the tapes are pulling it apart? It only happened a few times with tykables even with humping. Should I untape a least one tape if plan to hump? I'm really hoping they didn't give us a defective case! I'm sure its gonna be a real pain to try to do a return.

We got our case of Belissmos v2 a few days ago. We're in love with them until the next morning when my wife untaped my diaper, the leak guards separated and the wet sap was exposed! Anyone else having this problem?

Now the first night I thought maybe my onesie snagged it. But last night I just wore a diaper and tshirt to bed and sure enough the next morning the same thing happened! Am I putting them on too tight? Maybe the tapes are pulling it apart? It only happened a few times with tykables even with humping. Should I untape a least one tape if plan to hump? I'm really hoping they didn't give us a defective case! I'm sure its gonna be a real pain to try to do a return.
Did you use any kind of diaper rash creme ,many times it will dissolve the glue and let the standing leak guards elastic come free ? Any petroleum product can do this.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, Cruiser 03 said:

Did you use any kind of diaper rash creme ,many times it will dissolve the glue and let the standing leak guards elastic come free ? Any petroleum product can do this.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Yes we did. I used this cheap dollar store baby oil and lotion. I might of put too much on. I usually didn't have problem with tykables at least it was rare. Is there any safe lotions? Or maybe I should just use very little? Come to think of it maybe that's even why in rare occasions it happened to the tykables. 

So far so good with mine.  They look really good on me, fit well, and work well.  The hook and loop tapes are as good as any other vendors’ ones.  And I haven’t had any issues with the SAP coming free as you described yet.  I’ll keep an eye out for it.  I don’t use any creams or lotions, though.  

11 hours ago, dyperbole said:

So far so good with mine.  They look really good on me, fit well, and work well.  The hook and loop tapes are as good as any other vendors’ ones.  And I haven’t had any issues with the SAP coming free as you described yet.  I’ll keep an eye out for it.  I don’t use any creams or lotions, though.  

I'm gonna try one tonight without any lotion and see what happens. I'll keep you guys updated! Thanks for the advice!

So far, only 1 of the tapes tore free.  But, I just don't have much "luck" with the velcro fasteners.  I'm a bit leery of pulling too tight after that first one tearing and it just doesn't give a snug fit like I'm used to.    Other than that, I've never had one disintegrate on the inside like stated.  I've only used 1/2 of a bag so far though. 

So pleased to inform everyone the lotion and baby oil was the cause! I wore them two nights without lotion and was pleased when untaped to see a nice beautiful plump diapey with no sap! Anyone know of any safe lotions or baby oils?