LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So Whats The Big Deal With 24/7 Wearing?

Guest dodgedart

Guest dodgedart

Is that you use them 24/7 as intended or that you wear them 24/7?

Don't think as days go pull up types are bad..... just like regular undies.It is the plastic type used at night that woud bother me to wear 24/7 BUT THEY ARE FINE AT NIGHT WHEN YA REALY NEED THEM TO WORK OVERTIME.

Am i missing something?

I have yet to see a pull-up diaper that is just as good as a "refular" diaper.

That is so true to an extent. I will say that I have used some cheap brands of dsposable diapers that are not as good as the Rite Aid brand of overnight adult disposable underwear. Now, I say that compairing the 2 when standing or sitting. laying down and peeing the pull on disposable underwear will leak because, well, basically it is cloth sides. The only padding is in the lower front, crotch and half way up the back (you've all seen what disposable underwear looks like on those TV commercials). I will say walking, standing and going about things like that the underwear has been better than some disposable diapers. Usually, though, I use better brands of disposable diapers and there's nothing like wearing a diaper as opposed to pull on disposable underpants!

Guest dodgedart

For the people that are 24/7 they wear diapers not pull up's and they use them not the bathroom. I keep two of my babys in a diaper all the time, and they use them and that is all they use. that is true 24/7

Ok I see your point.To me wearing pulls ups do fine for me during the day since they are used along with the bathroom.

Yea I need then for leaks{not confined to them} so pull ups work! Finding good pull ups that dont leak is hard to do.very few out there....

Seems to me that "pull ups" are fine in an emergency situation but they do not offer the same tight fitting security as do proper disposable Nappies such as Tena "slips" where these wrap right around you and certainly make me feel secure.

On the few occasions that I have used "pull ups" they have let me down big time with leaks as the "flow" usually floods out at the waistband and soaks my jeans or shirt :badmood:

This is only an observation and lots of people find that they do not have a problem with this type of Nappy. :blush::angel_not::band:

To me, 24/7 kind of implies doing all your business (or at least all #1's) in them and that means a diaper. Pull-ups should be called Pull-downs in my opinion, because that's what they're designed for - pulling down to sit use the toilet more often than wetting them. Pull-downs (that's gonna stick on me now :lol:) are meant for the middle-ground between mild-ish stress incontinence and full incontinence where the amount can be fairly substantial but by no means a full-blown flood; more than can be handled by a pad, not so much to warrant a diaper.

I love pull-ups :thumbsup: I've tried several different types, tenna, no-name / store brand and depends. The depends realy were better, in that they seemed to cover more area in the front and sides. They all leaked when I tride them in laying down though. I found if I used pads inside on my hips that would stop the leaking from getting out into the bed. I like the diapers too, but they are more noticeable, and I don't want my in-laws or my daughter to know about my new "hobbie". My wife knows but dosn't like it, so if I do wear to bed I wear pull-ups since they are quiter and don't bug her as much.

I find if I wear a pad in them they work great for the whole day. I just take out the pad at lunch and just use the pull-up untill I get home from work :D . I tried wear the diapers to work, but didn't want mess in them so that was a pain playing with tapes. I don't mind messing in them if I'm home alone. I usualy wear diapers then. I find that diapers don't realy hold anymore, if I wear and use my diaper more than 4-6hrs I find it to be kinda uncomfterable and somtimes I get a rash. So I don't see any gain from using diapers all the time. I'm not truely 24/7 'cause that wouldn't work very well at work, and my wife likes naked time at night. I don't feel good using the toilet to pee anymore though. It just dosn't feel right. :closedeyes:

For the people that are 24/7 they wear diapers not pull up's and they use them not the bathroom. I keep two of my babys in a diaper all the time, and they use them and that is all they use. that is true 24/7

I agree 100%. I wear full time and have for years, and that means changing as needed. I get asked a lot about going #2, and as long as you take Nullo, there is very little odor at all. I just have to make sure I stay on top of my changes so I don't get a diaper rash.

• 2 weeks later...

For me, 24/7 is just that. The only reason I go into a bathroom is to change my diapers. I.m mostly in cloth and plastic pants, unless I'm out somewhere. Then I use disposables. The only time I tried pullups, was a bad experience. They leaked big time.

i prefer pulls during the day they seem to work ok but once again there is a big differance in wearing for real Vs wearing for play.

during the day i hate bulkie diapers in the day speical if i am playing out side on weekends bulking diapers look funny under a fire suit face it