LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How to be a DL in secret?

Vernet

Question

Hi im new in this site, actually is the first site of this kind i've ever been. 

Well I want to experiment the feeling of wear diapers, I have a fetish with see people in diapers and I want to try, I'm just intereset to wear and mess diapers not be a baby, but I live with my parents and I don't want they discover it, so can some one give me an advice to hide the diapers and throw them?

And a extra cuestion. Use diapers can cause incotinentinence?

I would appreciatte your advice

Sorry if my inglish is mad Im from other country

6 answers to this question

@vernet:

Having a need/feeling  for diapers is not bad - I understand what you mean  - The only thing I can say is if you are living with your parents, this may be harder for you to achieve.  You don't say how old you are, so I can only advise you to use caution - They might find out your secret, and then you would have to tell them something.  Hiding diapers would be hard at home if your parents do not know of your fetish/need.  If you are "found out" you would have to "come clean" and let them know what is going on.  They may react positively, or they may react negatively - You would have to be the one that has to decide how to handle this.

If you live on your own, you could indulge more freely in your "experimentation."  I like disposables, because of the ease of disposing of them, and the feeling that they give me - wearing them can be a little strange at first, and if you have the proper protection over your diaper, you should be OK, but you should be prepared for the ocasional  accident or leakage if your plan on using the diapers.  If you are just wearing them, and NOT using them, then you should wear them, then dispose as quickly as possible, to avoid bad smells in your residence or your room.

Now, about wearing diapers and incontinence:  Using or wearing diapers for longer periods DOES NOT cause incontinence.  Think of a diaper as another form of "Underwear,   You choose to wear/experiment with:  You don't just lose all control because  you have a diaper on:  You MAY lose some control  if you use for long periods, as your body may learn after a long while to just "let go" in the diaper when you feel the need to go:  I don't think a diaper is a bad thing, and I have been disabled all my life, and have had problems with incontinence on and off.

NO: prolonged use of diapers does NOT cause incontinence - I would consider 2 options:

1.  ONLY tell people about what is going on if you feel the need to disclose it to them.  Parents usually find stuff out very easily, so eventually you would have to tell them IF you are doing this and living at home.  Use your judgement on this one, as you are the one that knows your parents and the way that they may react.  You may be  able to just tell them outright what is up, or you could talk to a friend and see what they think:  I tell you this, because in some cases if you tell the wrong person, it can backfire, and cause you to have problems.  For others, it is None of their business why you are wearing/using diapers and other products

2.  If you want to wear diapers, there are ways to hide the diaper(s) and the sounds that they make:  Encase the diaper in something like Garywear Vinal Pants (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00B8N95SQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1)

Once You put a pair of these on, you usually just make sure that you have them pulled all the way up and BAM, the diaper is unseen and unheard:  Only those that KNOW you wear will know - and these look like underwear.  Next, put a pair of pants on, and pull them up so that it covers the Garywear Pants, and if necessary, use a BELT to keep your pants up.  If you have to USE the diaper, these  things usually keep you dry as you use the diaper.  The trick is to point your "assets" DOWN and make sure that the diaper is tight:  Loose taping of diapers can cause them to open up. or for pee/poo to escape the diaper and wet the inside of your pants:  usually, if they are wet after use, it it because of overflow. 

Remember:  if you wear diapers, you should always make sure that if you are CLEAN EVERY TIME you change one, and that means wipe yourself down, keeping yourself shaved, and DRY, and make sure to use cornstarch based powders.  DO NOT use talc, as that has been linked to cancer I believe.  Have Powder, wipes, Diaper Rash Cream and Diapers with you if you are traveling, and if you USE a diaper, dispose of it ASAP, as the smell will give you away, and that would NOT be good if you want to keep it secret.  Also, I recommend that you shower regularly, and this will help you with rashes - You have to keep yourself clean, or this may be something your parents will find out about.

The BEST Diapers are those that work for you:  I use NorthShore Megamax:  They work well, but they are expensive.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with, and Good Luck!

Brian

• Thanks 1

I think Baker7 gave you lots of good advice. I would just like to add some. 
If you’re worried about a place to hide, or store your diapers, that may, or may not be difficult for you? Some things I can suggest, get a plastic tote box, one you can’t see through. If you only have a few diapers, powder, creams, it need not be a large one. Be sure you can fit it out of sight somewhere, closet, under a bed, storage area. For added security of the tote box, you can put holes through the rim, or handles, get some plastic zip ties, and when you want it secure, put a zip tie through the holes at ether end. Buy a whole package of zip ties, for multiple times. They can be easily cut off, when you want to get in. This would deter most people, (family) from opening it up, if found. They would have to cut them off themselves, and it would then show it was tampered with. Easy way to explain why you have a zip tied tote box is, to say it’s just out of season clothing you have stored, but it kept popping open, so the zip ties keep it closed. 
I assume you will want to wet, and or poop your diapers? Getting rid of soiled adult diapers (covertly), is a bit tricky. You should have plenty of good plastic bags ready, when you are going to change. Put any dirty diapers, and wipes in a bag immediately! Tie it good, then put that in a second bag, tie it good too. You might try and put the bag in with any common trash you intend to toss out, it will help to disguise it. But don’t put it into any inside communal trash bin, and allow it to sit! You need to get it to outside trash bin as soon as possible. If you can dispose of it into a far off dumpster, or receptacle immediately, that’s best. Goal is, to get any soiled diapers out, and away from anyone in the house. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, baker7 said:

@vernet:

Having a need/feeling  for diapers is not bad - I understand what you mean  - The only thing I can say is if you are living with your parents, this may be harder for you to achieve.  You don't say how old you are, so I can only advise you to use caution - They might find out your secret, and then you would have to tell them something.  Hiding diapers would be hard at home if your parents do not know of your fetish/need.  If you are "found out" you would have to "come clean" and let them know what is going on.  They may react positively, or they may react negatively - You would have to be the one that has to decide how to handle this.

If you live on your own, you could indulge more freely in your "experimentation."  I like disposables, because of the ease of disposing of them, and the feeling that they give me - wearing them can be a little strange at first, and if you have the proper protection over your diaper, you should be OK, but you should be prepared for the ocasional  accident or leakage if your plan on using the diapers.  If you are just wearing them, and NOT using them, then you should wear them, then dispose as quickly as possible, to avoid bad smells in your residence or your room.

Now, about wearing diapers and incontinence:  Using or wearing diapers for longer periods DOES NOT cause incontinence.  Think of a diaper as another form of "Underwear,   You choose to wear/experiment with:  You don't just lose all control because  you have a diaper on:  You MAY lose some control  if you use for long periods, as your body may learn after a long while to just "let go" in the diaper when you feel the need to go:  I don't think a diaper is a bad thing, and I have been disabled all my life, and have had problems with incontinence on and off.

NO: prolonged use of diapers does NOT cause incontinence - I would consider 2 options:

1.  ONLY tell people about what is going on if you feel the need to disclose it to them.  Parents usually find stuff out very easily, so eventually you would have to tell them IF you are doing this and living at home.  Use your judgement on this one, as you are the one that knows your parents and the way that they may react.  You may be  able to just tell them outright what is up, or you could talk to a friend and see what they think:  I tell you this, because in some cases if you tell the wrong person, it can backfire, and cause you to have problems.  For others, it is None of their business why you are wearing/using diapers and other products

2.  If you want to wear diapers, there are ways to hide the diaper(s) and the sounds that they make:  Encase the diaper in something like Garywear Vinal Pants (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00B8N95SQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1)

Once You put a pair of these on, you usually just make sure that you have them pulled all the way up and BAM, the diaper is unseen and unheard:  Only those that KNOW you wear will know - and these look like underwear.  Next, put a pair of pants on, and pull them up so that it covers the Garywear Pants, and if necessary, use a BELT to keep your pants up.  If you have to USE the diaper, these  things usually keep you dry as you use the diaper.  The trick is to point your "assets" DOWN and make sure that the diaper is tight:  Loose taping of diapers can cause them to open up. or for pee/poo to escape the diaper and wet the inside of your pants:  usually, if they are wet after use, it it because of overflow. 

Remember:  if you wear diapers, you should always make sure that if you are CLEAN EVERY TIME you change one, and that means wipe yourself down, keeping yourself shaved, and DRY, and make sure to use cornstarch based powders.  DO NOT use talc, as that has been linked to cancer I believe.  Have Powder, wipes, Diaper Rash Cream and Diapers with you if you are traveling, and if you USE a diaper, dispose of it ASAP, as the smell will give you away, and that would NOT be good if you want to keep it secret.  Also, I recommend that you shower regularly, and this will help you with rashes - You have to keep yourself clean, or this may be something your parents will find out about.

The BEST Diapers are those that work for you:  I use NorthShore Megamax:  They work well, but they are expensive.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with, and Good Luck!

Brian

Thanks for the advices you really help me. I've been thinking of telling my parents about my fetish but it really scares me because I cant imagine how they could react 

Thank for answer me

• Like 1

If your parents are not very accepting, you should not tell them about your diapers.  There's a lot that most people don't understand about the ABDL community and it is better to be safe than sorry.

• Like 1

@Vernet:

No problem:  I hope that My Advice to you will help you make an informed decision:  Just remember, that since you live at home, remember that the reaction you get may not be the one that you are or were expecting

Brian

If you are really looking to hide just diapers get a foot locker and cut out a piece of wood and fit it into the foot locker as a false bottom. make two layers of diapers and place your linen on top and you dhould have no problems. creams/powders you can keep on your dresser for show. not very hard to do. I dont have a problem with that because my aunts are diaper lovers and encourage me to be true to myself. Garbage is easy if you live on a ground floor, place a garbage cab right outside you window and when you have a used diaper wrap it up and drop it right in. Keeps the smell out of the house. Thats another thing how to keep the smell out of your room. load up a sock with baby powder and use it as a duster. It makes the room smell clean and fresh and hides the poop smell.