LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Attempt At Being Sissy

diaprbayb makes it look so easy... :closedeyes:

A few months ago, my fiancé wanted me to plan a special evening for us. I usually alternate between a romantic evening and/or an evening of diaper play, but since she was working a lot of overtime, I thought I would make this night a little extra special. I decided to take this opportunity to go all the way and surprise her by wearing the French Maid outfit I bought for her last year. :o

About 2:00, I started getting the outfit together and putting it on to make sure it fit. First I put on the long white lacy stockings that went up to about my mid thigh. This was the first time in women’s stockings and I couldn’t believe how they felt. It was like my legs were constantly being massaged and my skin felt cool like a fan was lightly blowing on them. :P All I could think of at this time was...diaprbayb might be right! :blush: I somehow got the rest of the outfit on, including the panties, belt with straps that connect to the stockings, and the apron. The only problem I had was getting the outfit past my shoulders, but with both arms up in the air, I managed to wiggle into it, pulling it down little by little with my fingertips.

When I check things out in the mirror, I couldn’t believe how cute I looked. At just over 5’10

A few months ago, my fiancé wanted me to plan a special evening for us. I usually alternate between a romantic evening and/or an evening of diaper play, but since she was working a lot of overtime, I thought I would make this night a little extra special. I decided to take this opportunity to go all the way and surprise her by wearing the French Maid outfit I bought for her last year. :o

About 2:00, I started getting the outfit together and putting it on to make sure it fit. First I put on the long white lacy stockings that went up to about my mid thigh. This was the first time in women’s stockings and I couldn’t believe how they felt. It was like my legs were constantly being massaged and my skin felt cool like a fan was lightly blowing on them. :P All I could think of at this time was...diaprbayb might be right! :blush: I somehow got the rest of the outfit on, including the panties, belt with straps that connect to the stockings, and the apron. The only problem I had was getting the outfit past my shoulders, but with both arms up in the air, I managed to wiggle into it, pulling it down little by little with my fingertips.

When I check things out in the mirror, I couldn’t believe how cute I looked. At just over 5’10

Oh PHANT :P M, what a tight situation you found yourself in! ;)

Your adventure made me giggle and groan when I read it. I can just imagine your frantic struggle to get free, especially with your brother on the other side of the door :o

I hope it doesn't deter you from getting the next size up in French Maid and revisiting your Frilly Side

(thanks :wub: Chloe) it sounds like you and your Fiancée could have a lot of fun if you manage to pull it off

next time, so to speak!

D ;) lly

Phantom,

You know what comes next, right? Soon, you'll be wearing knee high socks, and come winter, you'll be wearing white tights under your pants(ies) when you go out. When you come home, you'll be shaving your whole body clean, and your fiancee (wife now?) will be helping you buy bras and such...maybe even breast forms! Then, comes the high heels! You'll love what they do to your behind! Gets it up in the air where Mistress can spank it if necessary!

You've started down the road, there IS NO TURNING BACK! :D

Gary

A few months ago, my fiancé wanted me to plan a special evening for us. I usually alternate between a romantic evening and/or an evening of diaper play, but since she was working a lot of overtime, I thought I would make this night a little extra special. I decided to take this opportunity to go all the way and surprise her by wearing the French Maid outfit I bought for her last year...... :o

.....My fiancé has since encouraged me to try again, but I don’t want to ruin the outfit. I’ve gained some weight since my last try and I don’t think the fabric will stand another assault. I do plan on buying another French Maid outfit in the future, a medium this time......

Hmmm....PHANT :wub: M, in your own words, this all happened "A few months ago...." and now it's been another ten days since we first heard about your Walk on the Frilly Side.

I'm thinking it's time for an update here. You know what they say about falling off your bike - you should get straight back on it before you lose your nerve. :P

I'm hoping you got the next-size-up in French Maid as planned, coz I'm sure I'm not the only one here who's been looking forward to hearing the next chapter in your sissy adventures. Of course, I'm not expecting you to share all the salacious details - a brief summary and a silly grin would tell us all we need to know.

D :wub: lly

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for all the support and comments. I hope everyone had a good laugh. It’s extremely rare that I find myself in a predicament like that, so even I had to laugh about it - looking back of course. I don’t often discuss my sissy side as it's actually a very small part of my lifestyle. However, I will admit that it has been an increasing interest of mine since joining this site.

I finally have an update for you, D :blush: lly. This past weekend, my fiance took me to a fabric store and had me pick out the material to make me a Sissy Maid outfit. I was so excited!!! I decided on hot pink for the dress and light pink with white lace for the trim. When the outfit is finished, I'll post it here.

Thanks for all the support and comments. I hope everyone had a good laugh. It’s extremely rare that I find myself in a predicament like that, so even I had to laugh about it - looking back of course. I don’t often discuss my sissy side as it's actually a very small part of my lifestyle. However, I will admit that it has been an increasing interest of mine since joining this site.

I finally have an update for you, D :blush: lly. This past weekend, my fiance took me to a fabric store and had me pick out the material to make me a Sissy Maid outfit. I was so excited!!! I decided on hot pink for the dress and light pink with white lace for the trim. When the outfit is finished, I'll post it here.

Hehe be carefull you might have to open up a sissy dress shop if we all like it : )