LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Went out hunting in a Megamax

Spanky

I haven't been diapered in a while,  so I decided to get diapered and go deer hunting. I put on a Megamax with a booster pad in it. It feels soooooo good,  especially since I haven't been diapered in a while.  I had a big glass of milk and a cup of coffee before I left home this morning. I wet a little bit before I even left the house. 

I hiked way back into the woods.  The hike in was great with this thick diaper between my legs.  

I found the tree where I like to sit and sat there all morning.  I  drank a whole thermos of coffee and wet my diaper numerous times. The Megamax just swelled up bigger and bigger all morning long. 

I hunted until a little after 11 and decided to hike out. The hike out was absolutely amazing.  The diaper is soaked and huge. It was more of a long waddle than a long hike.

Now I'm home and this Megamax is still going strong.  Sitting here watching the noon news and continuing to soak this Megamax. 

• Like 1

Diapered deer hunts are the best, here in Wisconsin our deer season is the same week as thanksgiving. 

I enjoy putting on a thick diaper than my one pice hunting suit and heading out for the day with no worries of needing to take a potty break and head back to the house. 

1 hour ago, Dubious said:

The deer could smell your diaper from miles away 

Which is possibly why he didn't bag anything.....the smell of baby powder wafting through the woods is a tell tale sign ;)