LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To Zero and Back [Updated with chapter 50]

People seem to forget that these are stories and are all make believe, hold no matter on actual true laws .

People write stories for fun yet time after time I see comments about that character is breaking this law ,that law .

Sorry but seriously this is a good story and hopefully you can continue with this brilliant peice of work ????

• Like 2

Of course these stories are fiction written for enjoyment and the author has complete freedom to let the characters do anything he thinks up.  However for me, the best authors define the rules of their fictional world and then let the action logically take place following those rules.  It doesn’t matter if it’s a science fiction world, a mostly real world, or a magical world.  If the story doesn’t follow a certain logic, the reader will not enjoy the story as much as he would one that remains true to the rules of the fictional world in which it is set.  If the author uses reality as the setting for the story, then the reader would expect the characters to act and react as a real people would in that fictional situation.

The majority of ABDL stories have mommies and daddies who love changing the protagonist’s dirty diapers.  In the real world, parents toilet train their kids as soon as possible or even sooner so that they no longer have to deal with poopy diapers.  A real life person made incontinent involuntarily by an assailant will soon find himself institutionalized, if he is unable to take care of himself, when his attacker loses interest in further torturing or embarrassing him.

In ABDL fiction, wet or soiled diapers are cold, clammy, sticky, while in reality a wet messy diaper is kept warm by the body heat of the wearer and is relatively comfortable. Fictional characters produce unrealistic amounts of poop with ridiculous frequency. In reality, an incontinent individual will have bowel movements two or three times a day, usually following meals, and the amount will be relatively small depending on the size of the meal eaten 24 hours earlier.

‘There are numerous examples of how the actions of ABDL fictional characters depart from how real people would react in those fictional situations.  I get the most enjoyment from stories that follow the logic of the worlds in which they are set.

I am enjoying this story and was only pointing out where there are logical inconsistencies and how it could be improved. 

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Clr224 said:

Of course these stories are fiction written for enjoyment and the author has complete freedom to let the characters do anything he thinks up.  However for me, the best authors define the rules of their fictional world and then let the action logically take place following those rules.  It doesn’t matter if it’s a science fiction world, a mostly real world, or a magical world.  If the story doesn’t follow a certain logic, the reader will not enjoy the story as much as he would one that remains true to the rules of the fictional world in which it is set.  If the author uses reality as the setting for the story, then the reader would expect the characters to act and react as a real people would in that fictional situation.

The majority of ABDL stories have mommies and daddies who love changing the protagonist’s dirty diapers.  In the real world, parents toilet train their kids as soon as possible or even sooner so that they no longer have to deal with poopy diapers.  A real life person made incontinent involuntarily by an assailant will soon find himself institutionalized, if he is unable to take care of himself, when his attacker loses interest in further torturing or embarrassing him.

In ABDL fiction, wet or soiled diapers are cold, clammy, sticky, while in reality a wet messy diaper is kept warm by the body heat of the wearer and is relatively comfortable. Fictional characters produce unrealistic amounts of poop with ridiculous frequency. In reality, an incontinent individual will have bowel movements two or three times a day, usually following meals, and the amount will be relatively small depending on the size of the meal eaten 24 hours earlier.

‘There are numerous examples of how the actions of ABDL fictional characters depart from how real people would react in those fictional situations.  I get the most enjoyment from stories that follow the logic of the worlds in which they are set.

I am enjoying this story and was only pointing out where there are logical inconsistencies and how it could be improved. 

Stuff you are wearing will over time lose heat to your surroudings unless you are in a place that is own body's temp.  If in a really warm place otter than your body, your body be heated by the area's incoming heat causing your temp to rise.  Wet diapers do cool over unless you're in a warmer than your own body temp place.

7 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Stuff you are wearing will over time lose heat to your surroudings unless you are in a place that is own body's temp.  If in a really warm place otter than your body, your body be heated by the area's incoming heat causing your temp to rise.  Wet diapers do cool over unless you're in a warmer than your own body temp place.

Personally, I haven’t found that to be true.  I usually wear PUL pants over a cloth diaper or elastic pants over a disposable diaper.  The PUL pants restrict air flow and therefore keep the environment inside quite warm so a wet diaper doesn’t cool off uncomfortably.  The elastic pants hold the disposable diaper close to the body keeping a wet diaper very close to body temperature because of heat transmission and the restricted air flow.

Loose diapers will cool off, no doubt, which is an advantage in the summertime. Going without waterproof pants or the elastic pants, when practical, makes being in a diaper more comfortable when the ambient temperature is high. 

P.S.  Having recently come in from an extended time outside where it is near freezing, I will admit that a even covered wet diaper will result in localized hypothermia in the nether regions if you’re wearing jeans over it.

3 hours ago, Clr224 said:

Personally, I haven’t found that to be true.  I usually wear PUL pants over a cloth diaper or elastic pants over a disposable diaper.  The PUL pants restrict air flow and therefore keep the environment inside quite warm so a wet diaper doesn’t cool off uncomfortably.  The elastic pants hold the disposable diaper close to the body keeping a wet diaper very close to body temperature because of heat transmission and the restricted air flow.

Loose diapers will cool off, no doubt, which is an advantage in the summertime. Going without waterproof pants or the elastic pants, when practical, makes being in a diaper more comfortable when the ambient temperature is high. 

P.S.  Having recently come in from an extended time outside where it is near freezing, I will admit that a even covered wet diaper will result in localized hypothermia in the nether regions if you’re wearing jeans over it.

Yeah the heat wants to move from the hot place to a colder and it inevitably will.  Part of that is you're comfortably psychologically with that wet not fresh diaper feeling most of the time because you don't notice unless your skin is in a place too cold for you to comfortably ignore.

I'm the only person in my family who feels hot and resuletly sweaty year round unless it's like 40 below outside and I can break out my parka thing and wear it and not melt :).  The rest of my family are my opposite feeling like they are going to freeze 24/7 and have these tiny electric heaters they take with them even in summer in the US south in the summer,  So I am kind of aware feelings of thermal differences are kind of weirdly personal  for everyone :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/3/2020 at 2:44 AM, Clr224 said:

Your observations here are very much on point.  Let me quote the lead to the 3 pages of acknowledgments that conclude Nelson DeMille's The Cuban Affair: "all good fiction is based on fact, and I am fortunate to know people who know more things than I can find on the internet."  One's characters may be moving about on a fictional stage, but the chairs are real nonetheless.  You say that the murder weapon was a knife?  Well, how long is the blade?  Is the edge blunt or serrated?  Describe the handle.  Detail matters, and it is important to do the often tedious work of getting it right.  

I also agree with your remarks concerning wet and soiled diapers, although I would emphasize that at home I use cloth diapers with vinyl pants-- Comco in the old days, and Gary in the here and now.  The vinyl pants trap body heat, so it is commonplace for me to wake up in the morning in a diaper that feels damp but is in reality soaked.  I use activated charcoal to eliminate odor, so I can also wake up in the morning in a soiled diaper and have it be a complete surprise.

One other detail that often receives far too casual treatment in these pages is diaper rashes.  Indeed, I can't recall ever reading a story here that involved a yeast rash.  As every incontinent person knows, yeast infections are hard to shake, and can be quite dangerous.  Grapefruit seed extract, tea tree oil, hanging diapers on the line in full sunlight ... there is a lot that goes into the management of incontinence.  A story doesn't have to turn into a manual on incontinence management, but carefully sprinkling glancing references to the reality of the situation can ground it-- again, "all good fiction is based on fact."     

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Life sometimes hits us in unexpected ways. I'm terrible sorry that this story kinda died, but I've been reading peoples feedback and it brings me a sense of pride that some people actually seemed to miss my story and wanted to see it continued.
I thought about going back and revisiting and rewriting major parts of it and maybe I will a once point, but for now I'm happy to present you with Chapter 28 :D

Chapter 28:

A week had passed since the photoshoot, or maybe ten days, it could have been two weeks. To be honest it was getting harder and harder to keep track of time, the days all seemed to melt together, if Mom had nothing special planned or if nothing out of the ordinary took place, all the days seemed the same as time passed around me.

I know, I spent a lot of my time happily bouncing in my new baby jumper which Mom had managed to install all on her own, having hung it from the ceiling in the living room almost right in front of the TV. That was where I spent most of my days, bouncing up and down, watching cartoons, sucking on my paci. Always with either my zippy cup or Mr. Bunny Rabbit firmly in my grasp. I didn’t care what went on or happened around me, as long as I was allowed to bounce up and down, while watching the funny haired lady play around with the animals on her farm, I was happy as happy could be.

The installation of the bouncer in the living room, wasn’t the only thing that had changed in the time since the photoshoot, that much I did notice. At some point Mom must have gone through the pictures taken that day and picked her favorites, because they started appearing around the house. On the shelves, on the walls, the picture from my high school graduation was suddenly gone, having been replaced by a picture of me in a highchair, face and hands covered in spaghetti and ketchup with the biggest smile on my face. The portrait of me holding my journalism diploma, gone. In its place a picture of me flat on my back, wearing only a soggy diaper and happy suckling on my dummy, with a thin string of spit running down my cheek. All over the house new pictures started to appear, my “old” life was slowly being erased, replaced by pictures which much closer resembled my current state and situation. But I really didn’t care, in the back of my mind it would all return to normal one day, as soon as I got back into big boy pants and finished the project and my article, everything would return to the way it was before. But going back to big boy pants and regaining my potty training seemed far away in the future, as I would soon learn.

The curtains were pulled aside, letting the sun beam into my bedroom and pulling me out of my deep slumber. I used one hand to rub the sleep from my eyes, while keeping a firm hold of Mr. Bunny with the other. A foul smell hung in the air. As it had come to be, I would more often than not, wake up with not only a soaked but also messy diaper, having soiled myself during the night and having no memory or recollection of doing so.

“Good morning, Honey.” Mom happily greeted me, giving me a light kiss on the forehead before pulling my sheet to the side. I didn’t answer, content with happily sucking away at my dummy, as she led me to the changing table for yet another diaper change.

I felt the cold mess of my nighttime accident, splatter and stick to my skin, as my diapered butt made contact with the plastic covered padding of the changing table. The foul smell lingered in the air, as the buttons of my onesie came undone and only got worse with each tape of my diaper opening, until it was finally pulled back, exposing my naked crotch to the fresh air and revealing the extend of my accident. The race cars of my mobile were spinning above my head, lulling me into a trance like state as Mom used several wipes to clean my filth covered crotch, before removing the ruined diaper from underneath me. Soon I felt a fresh soft diaper being slid underneath my bum, as a rain of fresh white powder fell like snow onto my crotch.

I felt a feeling of ecstasy wash over me, as the combination of the spinning of the mobile, the smell and feeling of fresh baby powder and the soft tones of Mom humming a sweet lullaby, sent my mind into a dream like state.

“OH, BABY NO, NO, NO!” I was quickly brought back to the reality by the sound of Mom yelling, as my head shot of from the changing mat just in time to see a stream of urine spurting from my penis, as Mom tried to hold up the front of my new diaper, using it as a shield to protect herself and catch my unexpected accident. I lost my breath, shock went through my body, as I let out a huge gasp for air, only for my body to completely betray me, as my bowels gave way and pushed out a soft mushy goo, into the still open and already wet diaper, completing my humiliation, as I started bawling my eyes out, my dummy falling from my mouth, as I let out a defining wail, feeling a free flow of tears, snot and droll pour down my face and onto the plastic of the changing mat.

“Oh my goodness, Honey. What a messy, messy baby you are, yes you.” Mom sang in a teasing manner, doing her best to use the open diaper to catch everything, as my body finally finished emptying itself, while I continued screaming and bawling my heart out, having never experience my body betray me in that manner and feeling utter and completely humiliated.

“Shh,Shh. Baby, relax its okay, its okay. Mommy is going to fix it.” She tried comforting me, putting my dummy back in my mouth, only for me to spit it right out, there were no comforting me, I didn’t want to be comforted, I wanted it all to end, I wanted everything to stop, I didn’t want for this to happen. I was in full on tantrum mode, as Mom did her best to get me cleaned up, using the now ruined diaper to clean everything up, before once again going through the routine of powdering and changing me into a fresh diaper, this time hurrying to get it pulled up between my legs and taped in place, managing to work quick and efficient, despite me still throwing a tantrum kicking my legs and flailing my arms, like an insane person, totally unable to control my emotions or mental state.

Completely blinded by my own tears, I felt my onesie being pulled down and closed, before being pulled up and off the changing table and guided back to my bed, where Mom proceeded to sit down and lay me with my back in her lap, my chest facing upwards staring straight up at her bosom and soft caring smile, as she cradled my head in her arms and started rocking back and forth, while quietly humming a sweet, soft lullaby.  

I must have drifted off, because when I awoke Mom was going and I found myself tucked tightly in bed, my binky firmly placed between my lips and Mr. Bunny Rabbit wrapped rightly against my chest. “Was it all an dream or a terrible nightmare?” I questioned, but quickly realized that my complete loss of control and accompanying humiliation had been all too real and I now had to go face Mom, after having given up all physical and emotional control in front of her.

As I untangled myself from the sheet and threw them aside, I realized that once again I found myself in a soggy diaper. “Thankfully its only wet.” I mumbled to myself, spitting out my pacifier in the process. The sun was shining bright outside, the birds were singing, it was in the middle of the day when I stumbled out of my bedroom, wearing only a onesie and a soggy diaper on my way looking for Mom to apologize for what happened earlier in the morning.

I found her in the back garden with a cup of coffee, but to my surprise she was not alone. “Oh, I can’t tell you how many time that has happened to me. That’s the thing with little boys, you got to watch out for the sprinkler.” I recognized Karen’s voice right away and also heard the loud unmistakable giggle of Jack. “I guess, it just caught me off guard. But I know it shouldn’t he had a habit of doing that, all those years ago. Guess I simply forgot about.” I walked out the house and right into the middle of their conversation, as all three of them turned their eyes to me. “Well, if it isn’t the little fountain. Morning sleepyhead.” Karen greeted me with a loud laugh, as my eyes shot straight to the ground, still extremely embarrassed by the scene that had unfolded earlier and now even more so, by the fact that Mom was sharing such a story with her sister, without even thinking of or considering my privacy, pride or dignity.

“Hi, Baby. Come sit.” Mom smiled at me, patting the seat of the chair next to her. I tried to avoid making eye contact with any of them, as I slowly made my way over and joined them at the table. They must have been expecting me, because Mom had my zippy cup filled with sweet cold juice, all ready and waiting for me, handing it to me without a word, as I instinctively put the nozzle between my lips and took a couple of big gulps.

“So.” Karen started, taking a sip of her coffee. “You’re Mom showed me your new baby photos and also your COOL new toy.” Refereeing to the bouncer, that was impossible to miss, if you made your way through the house. “You did a really good jump on those pictures. Some of them, almost look like real baby pictures, some resemble many of those we have of Jack. The furniture company must be very pleased.” She took another sip, as Mom cut in. “Oh yes, they were very happy. I talked to the photographer Emily the other day and she’s only gotten positive feedback and can’t wait until they are allowed to publish them. Speaking of furniture, when is Rob expecting to join us?” That question quickly got my attention, as I removed the zippycup from my mouth. “Uncle Rob is COMING!?” I blurted out, excited to maybe be able to spend some guy time, with my uncle.

“You don’t remember, Honey?” Mom turned her eyes to me. “Karen, Jack and Rob are joining us for a BBQ tonight. I told you days ago.” Karen cut in right after. “He should be here soon, he just needed to finish some stuff at work and then he would get here ASAP.” I had no recollection at all, of Mom telling me about this BBQ and about the three of them joining us for the evening. I doubt she ever told me at all or if she did, I had simply forgotten or not cared at all. After all, why should I care about such arrangement and plans, it wasn’t like I had any responsibility revolving around such a gathering, I just had to be there and the grownups, would take care of all the important and boring stuff.

While I had zoned out for the last few minutes, trying to recall the moment Mom had informed me about her plans for that evening, Karen had put Jack down and he was now happily crawling around on the grass and seemed to had found my ball, that he was trying to roll around. “Want to go play with your cousin, Honey.” Mom asked calmly, which resulted in a subtle nod of my head. “Okay, then. But let’s get this off first, it’s going to be awfully warm so you’ll be fine in just your diaper, like Jack.” While talking she had already unsnapped the buttons of my onesie and had it halfway pulled over my head and soon I found myself wearing only my soggy diaper as I got off my chair and waddled to join Jack on the grass. “They are saying it may be the last real day of summer.” I heard Karen note in the distance as I plopped my diaper bottom onto the grass next to Jack. “Good thing we’ll be going on our trip soon then.” Mom replied, as I took control of the ball and rolled it towards Jack, trying to instruct him to do the same.

I didn’t take long for Jack to understand what I was trying to get him to do and soon we were happily rolling the ball back and forth between us, happily playing on the grass in only our bare diapers, as Mom and Karen continued their conversation.

I soon found myself completely lost in the moment, completely caught up in this fun game of “catch” that me and Jack were playing. There weren’t any rules to this game, the ball just had to go back and forth, it didn’t matter if you didn’t catch it, you could just crawl and get it. There wasn’t any scoring system no winner or loser, only fun and nothing to worry about or care about.

“Okay you two, I think it’s time for a quick half- time drink.” The sound of Mom’s voice pulled me back to reality as her and Karen made their way over and got down on the grass next to us, Karen handing Jack a bottle and helping him hold and drink from it, as Mom handed me my refilled zippycup, as I put the nozzle between my lips and tossed my head backwards, gulping down big zips of sweet cold juice, as my mouth did feel completely dried out and the sweet nectar was a welcome surprise.

With my eyes to the sky and chucking away at the cold beverage, I felt Mom slip two finger up the leg of my diaper. “Oh my, you’re soaked baby. You need a chance, if you don’t want to leak all over the place.”

“He’s not the only one.” Karen remarked. I couldn’t care less at that moment to be honest, I was too busy trying to drain the last drops of juice from the zippycup and didn’t even notice Mom getting up and leaving, only to come back a few moments later. “Okay you two, time some fresh dipies.” Only then did I bother to look at her, dropping my zippycup on the grass, as I saw Mom in the middle of folding out my changing mat right there on the grass, as Karen was busy digging through Jack’s diaper bag getting everything ready for her baby. At that moment the reality of the situation hit me, I was about to have my diaper changed right out in the open, underneath the warm summer sun and alongside my baby cousin, who were more than twenty years my junior, but at that very moment, we found ourselves in the exact same situation, flat on our backs staring up into the sky, with our mothers kneeling looking down upon us, as they were getting ready to change our equally soaked diapers. 

I turned my head to the side, as I heard the tapes of the diaper being ripped open and felt the fresh late summer air upon my crotch. Jack had done the same and our eyes met, as our gaze zeroed in and locked together, both laying on our backs, feet in the air as our soaked diapers where pulled away from underneath us, quickly to be replaced with a new one. Jack gave me crocked smile and for some reason I couldn’t help but smile right back at him, as I felt a cool wipe go across my crotch and bum, before feeling the familiar sense of a fresh soft diaper being pulled up between my thighs and taped firmly in place around my hips, just as Aunt Karen finished doing the same to Jack.

“ALL DONE!” Mom and Karen proclaimed at the same time, while curling the used diapers up in a pair of balls, which Mom proceeded to carry inside to disperse of. Jack was quick to turn himself over to his stomach and start an aggressive crawl out onto the lawn, charging directly towards our ball.

“Oh,Oh! Better hurry up Pat or Jackie may get to the ball before you.” Karen yelled in a playful manner, encouraging me to also flip myself over to my hands and knees and charging directly after Jack, putting on the turbo to catch up to him, in a desperate attempt to get to the ball first.

We returned to our game of catch, as Mom and Karen returned to the table to continue their conversation, as the last rays of sunshine beamed down upon the backyard.

“Good evening, Ladies!” I quickly turned my attention away from the ball, recognizing the voice and just in time to catch Uncle Rob entering the backyard. “Hey, Honey.” Karen greeted her husband, as they exchanged a quick kiss. “Hi, Rob.” Mom and Rob hugged quickly, before he made his way out onto the grass. “Uncle, Rob!” I proclaimed loudly. “Heya, Patty.” He ruffled my hair with one hand, before picking Jack off the ground. “Hi, Sport. You’re playing nice?” As Rob carried Jack back towards the table, I eagerly crawled behind him, not even realizing that I was perfectly capable of just getting up and walking along side him.

As Rob took a seat at the table, placing Jack on his knee, I too plopped down on my chair, eager to be near and spent time with my Uncle. “Perfect timing, Rob. We were just about to start cooking dinner. Would you mind firing up the BBQ and be in charge of that.” Mom proclaimed putting Rob in charge of cooking the meat for our dinner, a job that once would have fallen on me, since I usually was in charge of preparing and cooking the meat for our BBQ dinners. But that seemed a long time ago and at this point, nobody would put me in charge of handling a hot grill and looking at me, nobody would expect me to be able to.

“We can put the boys in the living-room while we get everything prepared. Jack won’t move if we just turn on the TV and I’m sure Pat would love some bouncing time.” Karen chuckled turning her eyes to me, while giving me a quick smile, before picking up Jack and heading inside. Seconds later Mom grabbed me by the hand, leading me towards the house and into the living room, where she quickly had me strapped into my bouncer, while Karen flipped through the channels soon finding a cartoon appropriate for Jack and me, which quickly caught the attention of my younger cousin, as his gaze focused in on the bright monitor.

With nothing else to do and no other way to entertain myself, I soon also found my eyes glued to the screen as I bounced up and down in the bouncer, barely noticing the adult moving around the house. At one point Rob made his way inside the living room and couldn’t help but let out a small laugh, as he spotted me in bouncer, but soon returned to his BBQ’ing duties.

“Susan! Where do you want me to put it?” I at one point heard Rob exclaim through the house. “I think at the head of the table would be fine. Thank you, Rob!” Mom’s answered back loudly. Soon the smell of roasted meat hit the air, as my mouth started running, my stomach had been rumbling for a while and I was feeling rather hungry, so the thought of biting into a big juicy steak seemed just like a dream and I could barely control my excitement and Mom and Karen entered the living-room announcing that dinner was ready, as Karen picked up Jack, while Mom unfastened the straps of the bouncer, letting me out and guiding me towards the kitchen, where the smell of perfectly cooked meat and veggies only got stronger and stronger.

As we entered the kitchen the smell of food hit me like a brick wall, but that wasn’t the only thing that hit me. The smell of food hit my nose, but an unexpected sight hit my eyes and this made me stop dead in my tracks, right at the entrance to the kitchen. At the end of the table I saw the same, what I’m pretty sure was the same massive highchair from the photoshoot setup one (or two?) weeks ago. At least I think it was the same one. It had clearly been altered since then. This one had been painted in a bright red color and fitted with an all-white plastic covered pillow on the seat and backrest. The tray had what appeared to be a big yellow sticker on it, which I couldn’t tell exactly what said from my vantage point, but the side had one almost similar bright yellow number “2” sticker. The whole thing clearly had a race car inspired design, almost like my changing table and décor around it.

I stood frozen, my eyes locked on the massive chair that seemed to have appeared out of thin air, at the head of the kitchen table. Karen and Rob took their seats at the table, Karen placing Jack on her knee and tying a plain white bib around his neck. I had trouble comprehending the situation and was only partially brought back to reality as I felt Mom’s hand between my shoulder blades, as she pushed me along into the kitchen and towards the chair. “Isn’t it cool, Baby?” She asked excited. My eyes were wide open and I had yet to blink since entering the kitchen. “But, But, But how?” I stuttered, as Mom guided me towards my new seat at the head of the table. “You’re Uncle Rob is the one you need to thank, Baby. He arranged with Emily from the photoshoot to pick it up. The guys at Mommy Mag allowed us to have it, since its not part of their real collection and was made especially for the photoshoot and you’re Uncle Rob have spent A LONG TIME, make it extra special for you.” She paused as we reached the chair and she proceeded to slide the tray off, allowing me to take my new seat. I didn’t want to put up a fight, I wasn’t capable of putting up a fight, I was still trying to wrap my brain around how this massive piece of furniture, had suddenly appeared in the house and replaced my normal seat.

The plastic cover of the seat crinkled beneath me, as my diaper made contact with it. The seat and backrest felt soft and comfortable against my bare skin as Mom slid the tray back in place effectively locking me in place. I was finally able to read the bright yellow sticker on top of the tray, scanning my eyes across it realizing it said “SPIT HAPPENS!” A nice little pun, that I’m sure Rob had been laughing out loud at, when he came up with.

As I scooted my diapered bum from side to side, trying to get comfortable in the tight and snuggly space I had to work with, I soon felt a bib being place securely around my neck.

I was elevated quite a bit above the rest of the table, allowing me to see and watch everything that was going on, but also on full display for anybody else at the table, as I sat in my new highchair wearing only a bib and a diaper.

“I hope you like it, Pat. The paintjob took a while to get done and I thought with the cars and everything you would find it rather cool. At least your Mom said you would.” Rob smiled while starting to dig into the veggies, before serving himself a juicy steak. “It’s just perfect, Rob. Pat is going to love and it will see a lot of use.” Mom quickly answered back, not even allowing me to express my own feelings and thought about my new seat.

I expected a big juicy steak with sides to soon sit on top of my tray, but was deeply disappointed as Mom entered from behind, placing an empty bowl on the tray, followed my two glass jars of brown mushy baby food the sticker on the side reading “chicken, veggies and rice.” The jars where soon emptied into my bowl, as I could see the same had happened to Jack, as Karen was already busy trying to scoop a spoonful of the semi liquid substance into his mouth, managing get most of it between his lips, but some of it ending up on his bib and jaw.

“But Mom, can’t I have a steak like uncle Rob, PLEASE!” I pleaded rather desperate to sink my teeth into some delicious meat and enjoy a grown up meal. The preprocess baby food, look rather un appetizing and not as tasty as the “veggie soup” Mom would normally make. It didn’t look as sweet and inviting as the food I had eaten while spending the afternoon with Karen and Jack either. “But, Mommy why can’t I!?” I pleaded one last time, having no interest at all in figuring out how the vomit looking brown substance tasted like, but my plead fell for deaf ears, as Mom was already in the middle of scooping up the first spoonful from my bowl. “Hush now, Baby. You know you’re tummy can’t handle it and it will make it hard to make PooPoo in your diapi and Aunty Karen also told me that you seemed to like the food she served, when she babysat you and this will save Mommy a lot of time in the kitchen, just having jars of food ready whenever its dindin time. Now open wide!”

The way she was addressing me had suddenly become a lot more infantile and child friendly, making it clear that I had no saying in the matter of my dinner as I reluctantly parted my lips, allowing her to scoop the first round of mush into my mouth. The taste of it damn near made me vomit, as I almost yacked and spit out half the food that I found its way into my mouth, most of it dropping and splattering onto my bib. The sticker may have said “chicken, veggies and rice.” But it tasted nothing like it, the taste was hard to describe but it wasn’t pleasant and neither was the texture.

“Oh, Honey. Please don’t make a mess. Look at your Cousin Jack, he’s able to eat it just fine.” Looking across the table, I could see Jack happily taken in the mush every time Karen scooped another spoonful into his mouth, in-between feeding herself her own dinner. “If Jack can do it, so can I.” I thought to myself just before Mom loaded another round of mush into my mouth, but no matter how hard I tried the taste was damn near unbearable and every time Mom unloaded a spoonful of food into my mouth, I found myself almost gagging spitting chunks of food back up, which would splatter onto my bib, the tray of the highchair and my bare stomach and chest. To make matter worse in an attempt to clean myself up and wiping the mess from my chin and around my lips, I only managed to make matters worse, getting the sticky mush all over my face and hands. When the bowl was finally empty and Mom handed me a zippycup of juice to wash it all down, I was a complete mess.

Jack had managed to keep himself rather mess-free, Karen only needed to use the clean part of his bib to wipe his mouth and fingers and he was good to go. Mom on the other hand had to use several wipes to get me presentable again, as she cleaned my face, chest and hands before wiping off the highchair tray. I slowly finished my zippycup, trying to wash the terrible taste away, as the adults finished eating their dinner and started clearing the table. Unable to free myself from the highchair I had to wait for someone to let me out and free me from the confined seat of the chair.

As the table was cleared and cleaned, I was finally released from the highchair and allowed to jump back to the floor, as we all retreated back to the living room. I felt my diaper squash between my thighs as I followed the adults, I had clearly drippled before and during dinner, leaving my diaper in a rather soaked state. The adults got comfy in the couch, Karen with Jack on her lap trying to calm him down as it was getting close to his bedtime. I was allowed to lay on my blanket on the floor, happy to not be strapped into my bouncer, having just escaped the confinement of the highchair.

They all watched the news, while small talking as I lay on my blanket, having found Mr. Bunny Rabbit which I happily clutched tight in my arms, feeling myself slowly calming down and starting to feel rather tired and beat. The voices of the adult faded into the background and became a low buzzing, that I didn’t care or paid attention to, the flashing colors of the TV also became blurry, the world around me slowly faded. My mind went blank as I stared into the thin air, not focusing on anything in particular, just feeling the soft fur of Mr. Bunny Rabbit clutched tightly in my arms and the soft blanket, feeling warm and comfortable against my naked skin, my body was buzzing and relaxing as my thoughts and heartbeat slowed to a crawl, all sense of time slowly faded away.

“Oh,Oh. Somebody is a wet little, baby!” The world suddenly came crashing back, as I heard Mom’s voice echo in the far corners of my mind, as I felt a finger slip between the elasticaband of my diaper. “Better get you changed before beddy-time.” She was crouched next to me, as I lay flat on my back in the middle of the living room.

“Tell you what!” Robs voice broke. “Why don’t I take care of that and then you and Karen can get everything packed up, so we can get on our way. Jack is also ready to go.”

Mom, Karen’s and my own eye shot towards Rob, as he slowly got up from the couch.

“You’re sure about that, Rob.” Mom questioned, looking up at him.

“Yeah, why not. Its not like, I’m not used to changing a diaper or two. And it would give me and Pattie some “guy time”. He chuckled, making his way across the room towards Mom and me.

“Okay then.” Mom complied slowly getting up from the floor. “Honey, you wanna go with Uncle Robbie to get that nasty diapie changed?”

I stayed sprawled out on my back, not fully able to comprehend the situation.

“Come on, buddy. Let’s you out of that nasty thing.” Rob didn’t hesitate or wait for my answer, before bending over grabbing me by my wrist, pulling me to a seated position, before wrapping his arms tightly around my waist and to my shock and awe simply lifted me off the floor, with a grunt placing me on his hip, as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

I always knew Rob as a “man’s man” and a physical imposing individual. But him being able to pick me up, just like he would have picked up Jack, but with a little more physical effort completely blew my mind, as my jaw nearly hit the floor and before I knew it we were making our way out the living room and towards my nursery…..URGH!?, BEDROOM!

I hadn’t hit the gym since starting my experiment, so I knew I had dropped some muscle mass and therefor some weight. It wasn’t exactly a secret that I had “let myself go” since the whole thing started, by shoulders weren’t as wide, my waist a little more rounded and overall I appeared chubbier and undefined, but despite a loss of heavy muscle mass, I still couldn’t believe that uncle Rob was able to simply pick me up and manhandle me like that. He was walking with heavy steps, grunting and taking deep breaths, as we reached my room, where he quickly made his way to the changing table and sat me down on top of the soft mattress, before breathing a sigh of relief.

“Okay, big guy. Let’s see what we got here.” He started reaching underneath the table, producing wipes, powder and a fresh diaper. “Wow, Buddy. Your table is more well supplied than Jack’s.” He chuckled, setting everything aside, before placing a firm hand on my chest forcing me backwards until my back hit the plastic covered mat and I was left staring into the ceiling and watching the mobile spinning above me.

The different colored cars were racing in circles above me, making my head spin as I heard the tapes of my diaper being ripped open and felt the cold air onto my bare and naked skin.

“Ain’t much different than Jackie.” I heard Rob mumble to himself, as I felt a moist wipe make its way across my crotch, before the used diaper were pulled from under me, as Rob firmly grabbed both my ankles and lifted my bum into the air.

My face turned red with embarrassment as my eyes shifted from the mobile and down towards Rob, just as he finished discarding of my used diaper. I always looked up to my Uncle Rob and wanted him to see me as his equal, the fact that he had just compared me to his own toddler son, filled me with a mix of shame and disappointment.

He soon had a fresh diaper unwrapped and placed underneath me, lowering my bum onto the soft white padding. “I have to tell you, Pat.” She started, while sprinkling powder onto my bare crotch. “When you’re Mom told us about this whole project of yours, we didn’t really believe her or our own ears. In fact, I bet you Aunt an expensive night out, that you would drop the whole thing within a week.” He paused for a second, putting the power away. “We’re going out this weekend, by the way.” He laughed out loud.

“I’ll be honest with you. At your age, you would think it would all revolve around cars, cruising the streets, picking up chicks, you know getting down and dirty.” He pulled the diaper up between my legs. “But looking at you in your current position. I wouldn’t say you belong in the driver seat of any car, not even the passenger seat, more like a car seat in the back maybe.” He pulled the diaper tight around my waist. “And cruising the streets….Maybe in a stroller in buddy.” He chuckled, securing one piece of tape onto the diaper. “And I’m not sure you’ll be picking up any girls at the moment buddy. But don’t worry, I’m sure there will be girls coming by. But not for a date, but maybe to babysit.” He continued as he secured the second piece of tape. “And to be honest buddy, the only thing that you’re getting dirty at the moment, are your nappies.” He ran his hands around the waistband of the diaper, making sure it was nice and secure.

My eyes were slowly filling with tears, I knew everything that Rob were saying were true and I couldn’t deny any of it, but the fact that he was being so straight and forward with me. The fact that the man I looked up to and so desperately wanted to impress, looked at me in such a light. That really got to me, as I felt my lips started to tremble and a tear run down my face.

“I’m not trying to embarrass you or humiliate you, Patrick.” He reached out of my line of sight, producing a light blue pacifier, that he offered to me and which I didn’t hesitate to accept. “In some strange way, I’m impressed by what you’re doing. It takes a lot of courage and strength, to be able to give up everything that one has worked for. All the way down to knowing if one has to use the toilet or not. The ultimate loss of control and power if you will.” He placed his palms underneath my armpits, helping me sit up. “I’m impressed by the fact, that you’ve gone this far and held on for so long. And let’s be honest you seem very relaxed about the whole thing. Might I say, it looks like you may even enjoy certain aspect of it.” He gave me a quick cocky wink. “You’re Mom certainly does, that’s for sure. And Jack really like having a family member his own age to play with, so in my eyes it’s a win, win.”

He once again wrapped his arms tightly around me and lifted me off the changing table, as I suckled on my dummy, while another few tears ran down my face.

“Don’t worry, Pat. When you’re ready for your big boy pants again, we’ll go back to talking BS and grabbing a few beers. Don’t you worry about that.”

He carried me towards my bed and placed me down, once again almost forcing me onto my back before pulling the sheets on top of me.

“But for now, I think its way past your bedtime.” He turned around and made his way towards the door. “I’m sure you’ll grow up to have a great life, buddy. But right now, you seem to be right where you belong.” He flipped the switch, turning off the lights and closed the door behind him, leaving me alone in the dark, as I sobbed away, while suckling intensely on my pacifier.

I could hear Rob and Karen saying their goodbyes and eventually the front door closing as they left.

I didn’t know why Rob’s word had made me upset, they were true. Every single one of them. I wasn’t going to go cruising through the city in some fancy car, honking and hollering at hot girls anytime soon. Dating and especially sex wasn’t on the plate at all, at the moment. To be honest, at that point I couldn’t remember the last time I had, had a sexual thought or sexual urges for that matter. Thoughts like that, hadn’t crossed my mind in ages. Rob was 100% right. In that very moment I was right where I belonged, taped into a thick diaper, swaddled tight in my blanket sucking on my pacifier and without a care in the world.

And most importantly out of everything that Rob had told me. He said that he was impressed, maybe even proud of my efforts. And that was what mattered the most. Rob was impressed by me. My Uncle Robbie was impressed.

Those were the last thoughts that ran through my mind, before I drifted off into a peaceful slumber.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2
  • Pamperdk changed the title to To Zero and Back [Updated with chapter 28]

So happy to see a new chapter !!! Love the way you show what pat is losing since his regression !!

ps loved the interaction between pat and his cousin and uncle , and ansious to see finally the trip to grandma house !!! Is mommy gonna arrange a car seat and swimming diapers for pat ? 

keep the good work !! And you made my day posting a new chapter after so long 

It looks like it finally dawned on him how his decision has changed his life and how things wouldn't be back to normal for him for a while, I like how after seeing how his words have affected him his uncle decided to praise him for what he was doing and encourage it so his words didn't hurt him as much as they were.

It seemed like Rob was talking absentmindedly at the end until he realised what he was saying and saw how it affected Pat so he just softened the blow by saying how proud he was.

Also reading this it seems like Jack is more mature eating wise considering his face was clean while Pat made a complete mess of himself though I guess part of that is he was probably having a mini tantrum about not getting the roast so he was more fussy about the food as well as not liking the taste of the food given.

Pat has regressed farther. Perfectly happy to spend all day playing with one thing happily like a newborn who doesn't really do memory yet so is happy to play with one very simple baby toy. Compare that his cousin Jack  his who wants to crawl to new exciting places to play at cause he would be bored and crying if he was left for fifteen minutes just bouncing prolly.

• Pamperdk changed the title to To Zero and Back [Updated with chapter 50]