LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To Zero and Back [Updated with chapter 50]

21 hours ago, Pamperdk said:

Haha. 

The date of birth on the form may have been a slip up from my side 😅

I just thought his mother used the day he started wearing for the article as his new birthday

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Hawkx1 said:

I just thought his mother used the day he started wearing for the article as his new birthday

Thats actually brilliant sir. Why didnt i get that idea 🥲

So this started so long ago that I decided to go back and read it from the beginning... A few things from that. The hypnosis he bought at the beginning was specifically supposed to reinforce the regression every time he used his diapers, which, if it's working, is probably why he's gone back to zero practically here. My genuine question is if he'll be able to grow up? We've not seen a Christmas, so I don't think it's been a year yet since he started his two-year journey. I'm curious if daycare helps him 'age up' some. She clearly marked on the form she's intending on him advancing back to more grown-up foods? 

Anyway, you can have plenty of suspension of disbelief issues with something like this, but overall, it's been an enjoyable tale. I'm glad you came back to it, and I hope you finish it out! 

Chapter 42:

The car slowed to a stop, and the sound of the engine's purr hushed as Mommy put it in park. I wiggled in my car seat, peering out the window with wide, curious eyes. Today was different—I could feel the change in the air.

Mommy, now dressed in her professional business attire, leaned in to unstrap me from my car seat. My toddler outfit, a onesie adorned with playful cartoon characters, a pair of light blue overalls and baby-blue winter coat, clashed with the more formal aura that Mommy radiated in her sleek business ensemble. The contrast wasn't lost on me, and as Mommy expertly undid the straps.

"Alright, my little one," Mommy cooed, her voice a comforting melody as she guided me from the car seat, her well-manicured fingers securing a pacifier clipped to my onesie. "Mrs. Henderson is going to take care of you today while Mommy goes to work."

I fidgeted, my gaze shifting between Mommy's polished appearance and the prospect of spending the day at Mrs. Henderson's daycare. The familiar scent of Mommy's perfume mingled with the baby powder that clung to my skin, creating a curious olfactory contrast.

With my diaperbag hanging across her shoulder Mommy guided me toward Mrs. Henderson's house, I clung to the pacifier, the soft rubber soothing my nerves. The click-clack of Mommy's heels on the pavement mirrored the rhythm of my toddler steps, creating a symphony of sounds that accompanied our journey to the daycare.

Mrs. Henderson's daycare was a realm of colorful chaos, with toys scattered across the room, each corner adorned with the trappings of toddlerhood. My toddler eyes widened as I took in the lively atmosphere.

"Hello, dearies!" Mrs. Henderson's voice chimed, a melody of warmth and familiarity. She bustled toward us, her apron adorned with cartoon characters reminiscent of my own attire. "And look who we have here! Patrick, sweetie, you're growing more adorable each time I see you!"

I clung to Mommy's hand, my pacifier dangling around my neck, feeling a mix of comfort and trepidation. Mrs. Henderson's friendly demeanor, while reassuring, couldn't fully mask the realization that this place was a curious blend of my past and present.

Mommy exchanged pleasantries with Mrs. Henderson, a seamless transition between adult conversation and the sweet baby talk reserved for me.

Mommy handed over the diaper bag to Mrs. Henderson, a brightly colored vessel that held the essentials for my day at daycare. It was a miniature world packed with tiny outfits, spare diapers, pacifiers, bottles, bibs, and, unbeknownst to me, the mysterious protein powder—essentially, a can of baby formula that had discreetly made its way into my daily routine.

"Here you go, Mrs. Henderson," Mommy smiled, a certain familiarity and trust underscoring the exchange. "Everything Patrick needs is in there. If there's anything else, feel free to give me a call."

Mrs. Henderson graciously accepted the bag, her eyes twinkling with an understanding that transcended mere caretaking. "Don't you worry, dearie. We'll take excellent care of Patrick.”

I shifted my gaze around the daycare. Toys beckoned from their places, inviting me to explore this world where playtime and professional dialogue intertwined.

Mrs. Henderson crouched down to my level, her eyes twinkling with genuine affection. "Patrick, sweetheart, are you ready for a day of fun with your friends? We have so many exciting things planned!"

I nodded hesitantly, my fingers tracing the edges of my pacifier. Mommy knelt beside me, her hand on my back, providing the reassurance I needed.

"Goodbye, sweetheart," she whispered, pressing a gentle kiss on my forehead. "Be a good boy for Mrs. Henderson, and I'll see you later, okay?"

As the door closed behind her, a surge of emotions overwhelmed me. Tears welled up in my eyes, and my lower lip trembled in a silent plea for Mommy to return. Mrs. Henderson, sensing my distress, knelt beside me and wrapped her arms around my small form.

"There, there, Patrick," she cooed, her voice a soothing melody. "Mommy will be back soon. We'll have so much fun together in the meantime. How about we explore the play area and find some exciting toys to play with?"

Her comforting words gradually eased my anxiety, and with a hiccupping sniffle, I nodded.

Mrs. Henderson took a moment to examine the contents of the diaper bag, acknowledging each item with a nod and a gentle smile. "Well, Patrick, it seems we're all set for a fantastic day of play and discovery! Let's make it a memorable one, shall we?"

Mrs. Henderson led me through the daycare, her cheerful voice describing each area with enthusiasm. The vibrant play area caught my attention first—a kaleidoscope of colors and soft play mats spread across the floor. Toys, stuffed animals, and building blocks were scattered around, waiting to be explored by the little ones. It seemed like a haven for the toddlers to unleash their boundless energy.

As we walked, familiar sights triggered memories of my time here as a baby. The playpen, the highchair, the changing table—all of it seemed like a surreal journey back in time. I couldn't help but feel a twinge of nostalgia mixed with a strange blend of embarrassment and resignation.

"These are all the fun places where you'll spend your time, Patrick," Mrs. Henderson said, her smile radiating warmth. "We have a fantastic play area, a cozy corner for naps, and, of course, a spot for yummy snacks. It's going to be so much fun!"

We moved on to the cozy nap area, a quiet room occupied by 4 cribs and soft blankets and plush pillows scattered all over the floor. A soothing lullaby played in the background.

"Perfect for a nice, restful nap, don't you think?" she remarked, smiling down at me. I nodded, my mind swirling with conflicting emotions. This place, designed to comfort infants, was becoming my reality once again.

The next room was occupied by a changing station, complete with a well-stocked supply of diapers, wipes, and creams. The scent of baby powder lingered in the air. I couldn't escape the fact that soon I'd be back on in this room, having my diapers changed like a helpless infant like so many years ago.

"And, Patrick, this is where we'll take care of those little messes," Mrs. Henderson said, patting the changing table with a gentle reassurance. I forced a small smile, trying to hide my unease.

As we rounded off the tour, we approached the highchair area, a lineup of small seats with trays for mealtime.

"There's so much for you to explore, my dear," Mrs. Henderson beamed, seemingly oblivious to my internal struggle. "I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time here."

But as she spoke, my mind kept flashing back to the days when I was last in this daycare, surrounded by the same sights and sounds.

The daycare's cheery atmosphere suddenly shifted as Mrs. Henderson's colleague, a woman with a warm smile, entered the room holding two giggling toddlers in her arms. The scent of baby powder wafted through the air, blending with the vibrant colors and soft textures that filled the space.

"Good morning, Mrs. Simmons! Looks like you got two little ones all fresh and ready for playtime," Mrs. Henderson exclaimed, her voice radiating enthusiasm.  In the woman’s arms the toddlers squirmed with excitement, tiny fingers reaching out for the toys scattered around the room.

Mrs. Simmons, a stunning blond woman in her early thirties, exuded a vibrant and welcoming energy that complemented the lively daycare atmosphere. Her golden locks framed her face in loose waves, cascading over her shoulders with a natural glow. A bright and engaging smile adorned her lips, reflecting genuine warmth and friendliness.

Her eyes, a shade of crystal blue, sparkled with a playful glint as she interacted with the toddlers. There was an undeniable maternal grace in her movements, a testament to her experience in caring for the little ones who filled the daycare. Mrs. Simmons wore a cheerful, floral-patterned blouse that added a touch of color to the room, and a pair of comfortable yet stylish jeans, reflecting her approachability and practicality.

And here's someone you haven't met yet," Mrs. Henderson continue, gesturing towards me with a soft smile. "This is Patrick. He's going to be joining us for a while."

Mrs. Simmons' eyes widened in surprise, a mix of curiosity and friendliness crossing her features. "Well, hello there, Patrick! We're always thrilled to welcome new friends into our little daycare family."

I managed a polite smile, feeling a bit out of place standing there as a grown man amidst the innocence of toddlerhood.

Mrs. Simmons gently placed the toddlers down in the playpen, and they immediately started exploring the colorful toys.

Mrs. Henderson gently guided me toward the playpen where the two lively toddlers awaited the commencement of our playtime. As I approached, my eyes met the vibrant scene unfolding inside – a kaleidoscope of colorful toys scattered across the padded floor. The excited giggles and animated babble of the toddlers filled the air, creating a symphony of childhood joy.

The playpen was much smaller than the one at home, this one clearly made for real babies and not fitting of my size- At first, I hesitated at the edge of the playpen, uncertainty clouding my expression. Mrs. Henderson, sensing my hesitation, gently guided me to step over the edge and into the pen with a reassuring smile. Her comforting presence urged me to take that hesitant step forward, easing into the space where the toddlers eagerly played.

The two little ones, blissfully unaware of my internal struggle, eyed me curiously before returning to their game. A toy truck caught my attention, and instinctively, I joined in, pushing it back and forth with the other children. As I immersed myself in the simple joy of playtime, the worries and complexities of adulthood momentarily faded away.

Mrs. Henderson, observing our interaction, joined the playpen, seamlessly blending into the lively atmosphere. She encouraged imaginative play, fostering a sense of camaraderie and shared experiences among us. The vibrant colors of the toys, the laughter echoing in the room.

As the playtime unfolded, Mrs. Simmons, approached the playpen. In one hand, she held a zippy cup, and in the other, two baby bottles, one for the other toddler and one for me. Mrs. Simmons, with a warm smile, knelt down to distribute the drinks, creating a sense of routine within the playtime.

She handed the zippy cup to the other toddler, who eagerly clutched it with chubby fingers, ready to explore its contents. As for me, Mrs. Simmons extended the baby bottle, its familiar rubber nipple awaiting my embrace. Hesitant at first, I glanced around the playpen, noting the ease with which the other toddler embraced their drink.

Feeling the eyes of both Mrs. Simmons and Mrs. Henderson on me, I accepted the bottle with a reluctant nod. The cool liquid inside, tasting both sweet and slightly tangy, met my lips as I gingerly began to suckle. The rhythmic sound of the bottle combined with the distant hum of children's laughter created a peculiar harmony.

Amidst the playtime, Mrs. Henderson seamlessly transitioned into the caregiver role, orchestrating a routine diaper check for the trio of toddlers under her care. As the other toddler giggled, reveling in the attention, Mrs. Henderson started her inspection.

She knelt beside the first toddler, her experienced hands efficiently assessing the state of the diaper. A nod of approval confirmed a dry outcome for this particular toddler, who clapped their hands in delight, seemingly proud of their achievement.

Moving on to the second toddler, Mrs. Henderson's careful scrutiny revealed a different scenario. A slightly sagging indicated a wet diaper, but not in the need of a change yet, prompting Mrs. Henderson to murmur words of reassurance as she gathered the necessary supplies.

Lastly, she turned her attention to me, her gaze meeting mine as she assessed my diaper's condition. Mrs. Henderson, with a gentle yet matter-of-fact demeanor, acknowledged the obvious – I was soaked and in need of a fresh diaper.

Mrs. Henderson, ever the vigilant caretaker, declared that it was time for a diaper change. Taking my hand in hers, she guided me out of the lively playroom and into a quieter space, designated for the essential task of maintaining the toddlers' cleanliness and comfort.

The room was adorned with cheerful decorations, attempting to create an atmosphere of reassurance despite its function.

Mrs. Henderson, noticing the limitations of the standard changing table, quickly had a changing mat speard out on the floor and guided me back down onto it

Mrs. Henderson proceeded with the diaper change, her experienced hands moving with a grace that came from years of tending to children of varying ages. The fresh diaper unfolded, crinkling softly as she prepared it for use. The wipes, pulled from their dispenser, had a crisp texture, and each touch felt like a gentle reminder of the delicate care being taken.

As Mrs. Henderson skillfully went about the task of changing my diaper, she couldn't help but find amusement in the unique circumstances that had brought me back into her care. Her baby talk, though gentle and reassuring, carried a subtle undertone of humor that betrayed the irony of the situation.

"Aw, look at you, sweetie, back in Mrs. Henderson's nursery after all these years," she cooed, her voice a delicate melody that mingled with the rustling of the diaper. Her playful tone sought to bridge the gap between the adult I once was and the toddler I had become.

I lay there, a mix of vulnerability and acceptance, finding myself captivated by the warmth in Mrs. Henderson's expressions. Her laughter bubbled up as she playfully recounted the shared history of my time in her care, painting a vivid picture of how life had come full circle.

As the diaper change came to a close, Mrs. Henderson's laughter lingered.

Mrs. Henderson led me back into the playroom, the soft carpet under my feet and the lively sounds of the toddlers' play creating a vibrant atmosphere. I felt a fleeting sense of relief, having successfully navigated the diaper change without any major surprises. Little did I know that another unexpected twist awaited.

As we reentered the playroom, I was met with a sudden and surprising urge. A moment after Mrs. Henderson settled me back into the play area, my face twisted in concentration as my body betrayed me once again. The room fell silent, save for the gasp from Mrs. Henderson and the oblivious laughter of the toddlers, as I let out a huge wet fart followed by a cascade of warm mush entering my diaper, first filling the back of my fresh nappy, but soon working its way up the back and in between my thighs as my bowels continued to give away and my face twisted in a grimace.

"Oh, my goodness! Did someone just make a surprise announcement?" Mrs. Henderson exclaimed, her astonishment mixed with a hint of amusement. The toddlers, perhaps too engrossed in their play, continued their activities, oblivious to the unexpected turn of events.

Mrs. Simmons couldn't contain her surprise as she witnessed the unexpected turn of events. "Oh my, he's a lively one, isn't he?" she chuckled, her eyes widening in playful disbelief. Mrs. Henderson joined in the light-hearted banter, exchanging amused glances with her colleague.

"Well, it seems our little Patrick here is full of surprises today!" Mrs. Henderson remarked, her tone a delightful blend of amusement and understanding. The toddlers, still absorbed in their play, remained blissfully ignorant of the unfolding spectacle.

Mrs. Simmons, ever the jocular presence, added her own touch of humor to the situation. "Looks like we've got a contender for the title of 'Biggest Baby in the Nursery.' What do you think, Patrick?" she teased, playfully with a gentle smile.

Mrs. Henderson let out a soft, amused sigh, acknowledging Mrs. Simmons' observation. "Well, it looks like we've got our hands full with the biggest baby in the nursery," she quipped, her eyes twinkling with a mixture of amusement and affection.

As Mrs. Simmons chuckled at the remark, Mrs. Henderson gently took my hand and started leading me out the playroom once again.

"Looks like someone's keeping us on our toes today," Mrs. Simmons remarked, a teasing glint in her eye.

Mrs. Henderson nodded in agreement. "That's the joy of daycare life. You never know what to expect!"

The daycare day unfolded in a series of activities where time blurred. Mrs. Henderson and Mrs. Simmons orchestrated the day with a mix of care, babytalk. The rest of the morning continued with playtime in the playpen. Surrounded by colorful toys, I explored this miniature world, occasionally glancing at the other toddlers who shared the space. Mrs. Simmons joined in, offering interactive play and overseeing the camaraderie among the little ones.

Feeding time brought a unique challenge—there was no highchair large enough for me. Instead, Mrs. Henderson improvised by settling me on her knee, balancing a baby bottle in one hand while gently guiding a spoonful of pureed baby food into my mouth with the other.

After a hearty meal, the play continued, and Mrs. Simmons initiated group activities to encourage interaction among the toddlers. The playpen transformed into a lively space filled with laughter and occasional baby babble. As the play intensified, so did the need for a diaper change. Mrs. Henderson, with practiced ease, led me to the changing area, where the routine unfolded once more—mat, diapers, babytalk, and fresh clothing.

After an eventful morning of play, feeding, and diaper changes, Mrs. Henderson, sensing my growing fatigue, decided it was time for an afternoon nap. In the nursery, where the other toddlers had their own individual cribs, I was guided to a cozy corner where a soft blanket had been laid out on the floor. The absence of a crib large enough for my adult frame meant I would be napping in this improvised space.

Mrs. Henderson, with her nurturing demeanor, helped me settle onto the blanket, ensuring my comfort despite the unconventional setting. The other toddlers, each in their respective cribs, were already drifting off into slumber. The room, filled with the gentle hum of naptime.

As Mrs. Henderson moved around the room, attending to the other children, her occasional glances and reassuring words maintained a sense of care. The afternoon nap, while unconventional in its execution, served as a moment of rest and respite. The rhythmic breathing of the other toddlers and the gentle ambiance of the nursery created an atmosphere conducive to a peaceful slumber. Despite the absence of a crib, the makeshift nap area became a haven, temporarily transporting me a world of sweet dreams.

Upon waking, the play resumed, with Mrs. Simmons introducing new toys to the mix. The afternoon was marked by more laughter, babble, and the occasional exploration of the playpen boundaries. As the day drew to a close, another diaper change awaited. Mrs. Henderson, having perfected the routine, orchestrated the process efficiently, ensuring a fresh start for the final leg of the daycare experience.

As the afternoon sunlight dimmed, casting a warm glow over the nursery, I heard the familiar sound of the daycare door opening. My heart fluttered with anticipation, knowing that the day's adventure at Mrs. Henderson's daycare was coming to an end. Mrs. Henderson, recognizing the approaching figure, welcomed my mommy into the room with a warm smile.

Waddling toward my mommy with a blend of excitement and relief, I could hardly contain my joy at the sight of her familiar face.

"Mommy!" I exclaimed, my voice filled with a mixture of childlike enthusiasm and an undercurrent of relief. The nursery's atmosphere, once so immersive, now took a backseat to the comforting presence of my guardian.

My Mommy, equally delighted to see me, was quick to grab me in a tight embrace.

Mrs. Henderson, her expression warm and friendly, initiated a conversation with Mommy, recounting the highlights of my day in her nurturing care.

"Well, your little one had quite a day, as always," she chuckled, her eyes glinting with a touch of amusement. "We had some playtime, a few rounds of snacks, and, of course, a couple of diaper changes."

Mommy, holding me close, listened attentively as Mrs. Henderson continued to share the day's events. The playful dynamics within the nursery were clearly outlined, with Mrs. Simmons chiming in agreement from the background.

"And, dear, I have to say, Patrick might be an even bigger baby than we first expected," Mrs. Henderson admitted with a friendly grin. "I mean, today he surprised us with not one but two messy diapers, quite the achievement, don't you think?"

Mommy chuckled in response, a mix of amusement and acceptance in her eyes. "Oh, Patrick," she sighed, looking down at me with a tender smile. "You really know how to keep things interesting, don't you?"

Mrs. Henderson, sharing in the light-hearted moment, nodded in agreement. "Indeed, he does. But he's a sweetheart. It's all part of the daycare adventure."

As the conversation unfolded, I found myself a participant in discussions about my own day. Yet, despite the gentle teasing about my "baby" achievements, there was an unmistakable warmth in the air

With our daycare adventure at an end, Mrs. Henderson bid us a warm goodbye, expressing her anticipation for tomorrow. As Mommy secured me into the car seat, I felt the weight of the day settling on my shoulders—or perhaps, my diapered behind.

The engine purred to life, and as Mommy pulled away from the daycare, I couldn't help but drift into a peaceful slumber. The rhythmic hum of the car, coupled with the gentle sway of the journey, lulled me into a nap that felt like a welcomed refuge from the day's activities.

Mommy, glancing at me through the rearview mirror, remarked with a chuckle, "Must have been an exciting day, little one." Her voice carried a blend of fondness and amusement as she navigated the familiar roads that led us back home.

As the car glided through the streets, I nestled into the cozy confines of my car seat, dreaming away, blissfully unaware of the world passing by. The day, filled with playtime, naps, and messy surprises, dissolved into the quiet serenity of my nap.

6 hours ago, BabySofia said:

So this started so long ago that I decided to go back and read it from the beginning... A few things from that. The hypnosis he bought at the beginning was specifically supposed to reinforce the regression every time he used his diapers, which, if it's working, is probably why he's gone back to zero practically here. My genuine question is if he'll be able to grow up? We've not seen a Christmas, so I don't think it's been a year yet since he started his two-year journey. I'm curious if daycare helps him 'age up' some. She clearly marked on the form she's intending on him advancing back to more grown-up foods? 

Anyway, you can have plenty of suspension of disbelief issues with something like this, but overall, it's been an enjoyable tale. I'm glad you came back to it, and I hope you finish it out! 

Thank you so much for your feedback and for going back and reading the full story again.
Its been so long since it started, that I actually find myself doing also doing.
As you say, you gotta suspended your disbelief with the story, but hopefully more of the truth behind the story will get revealed in the future 😏
The project and his overall lifestyle seems to slowly slipping out of Patrick's control, which also leads to the question will he be able or allowed to go back?

• Like 7
  • Pamperdk changed the title to To Zero and Back [Updated with chapter 42]

Patrick is just at a place that mommy love her BABY.........I think Mrs. Henderson needs to stop by Patrick,s house, to see the step-up mommy has for her baby:9509a2dc63c0b83f06b42769b120ea13:

Interesting chapter because more and more we only see Patrick perspective of his life ! Curious to see a chapter where shows his mommy view of his life ! And I really think she writing the article for him and she already knows about his abdl side so she can indulge his dream ! 
In relation of if this story is believable or not I think this a fantasy story and not a documentary soo sometimes we can stretch a little for The narrative sake  ! this story is unique in his own way ! Great work and hoping to see the end of this tale 

Chaper 43:

Daily Report for Patrick - Tuesday

Dear Susan,

I hope this note finds you well. It was a pleasure having Patrick at the daycare today, and I wanted to share some highlights from his time with us.

Feeding Time:

Patrick enjoyed a total of four bottles today. He eagerly guzzled down his warm formula during feeding times, and we made sure to provide the comforting routine he's familiar with.

Diaper Changes:

Wet Diaper: Patrick started the day with a wet diaper, and we promptly attended to his needs to ensure his comfort.

Poppy Diaper Change #1: Mid-morning brought about a poppy surprise, which was swiftly taken care of.

Poppy Diaper Change #2: After lunch, Patrick had another poppy diaper change. It seems his digestive system was quite active today!

Wet and Poppy Diaper: Before heading home, there was one more combined wet and poppy diaper change to ensure a fresh and clean end to the day.

Lunch:

For lunch, Patrick enjoyed a nutritious meal with a variety of babyfood, including 2 glasses of prunes and carrot and 1 glass of applesauce. He seemed to relish the flavors, and we made sure he had his fill.

Playtime and Nap:

Throughout the day, Patrick engaged in playful activities with the other toddlers in the playpen. The lack of a highchair for Patrick wasn't a hindrance during lunch; we accommodated him on Mrs. Simmons' knee. After a lively afternoon, he had a restful nap. The makeshift nap area served its purpose, providing a comfortable spot for Patrick to recharge.

It was delightful to see Patrick interact with his fellow toddlers and explore the activities we had planned. I hope this report gives you insight into his day at the daycare. If you have any questions or if there's anything specific you'd like us to focus on, please let me know.

Looking forward to our next day together!

Warm regards,

Mrs. Henderson

Daily Report for Patrick - Friday

Dear Susan,

I hope this report finds you well. Today was an eventful day with Patrick at the daycare, and I wanted to provide you with an overview of his experiences.

Temper Tantrums:

Throughout the day, Patrick exhibited several temper tantrums, especially during lunch and naptime. It seemed like he was expressing his frustrations, and we did our best to comfort him and address his needs.

Feeding Time:

Patrick showed a strong aversion to solid food today, refusing to eat any offered meals. Despite our efforts to introduce different textures and flavors, he seemed more inclined towards his formula. He consumed a total of six bottles of formula throughout the day, and we made sure he stayed hydrated and nourished.

Diaper Changes:

Wet Diaper #1: Patrick started the day with a wet diaper, which we promptly changed to ensure his comfort.

Poppy Diaper Change: Mid-morning brought about a poppy diaper change. It seems his digestive system was active once again.

Wet Diaper #2: After lunch, Patrick had another wet diaper change to maintain cleanliness.

Poppy Diaper Change #2: Before naptime, there was one more poppy diaper change to ensure he was snug during his rest.

Playtime and Nap:

Despite the temper tantrums, Patrick engaged in some playtime activities with the other toddlers. Naptime, however, was challenging due to his reluctance to settle down. We worked to provide a calm and soothing environment, although he remained fussy.

It's essential to highlight the need for open communication. If there are specific preferences or concerns regarding Patrick's routine, please let us know. We want to ensure his time at the daycare is as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.

Thank you for entrusting us with Patrick's care. We look forward to his next day at the daycare.

Warm regards,

Mrs. Simmons

Daily Report for Patrick - Tuesday

Dear Susan,

I hope this report reaches you in good health. Tuesday brought about some interesting moments with Patrick at the daycare, and I wanted to provide you with an update.

Poppy Diaper Blowout Incident:

During the mid-morning play, we encountered an unexpected poppy diaper blowout. It required a bit more cleanup than usual, and we want to assure you that Patrick was promptly attended to, ensuring his hygiene and comfort. Please be advised to pack additional spare clothes for him during drop-off to handle such situations more efficiently.

Feeding Time:

Patrick had a good day during feeding time. He consumed his meals without any resistance and seemed content. We made sure to offer a variety of baby foods, keeping in mind his preferences.

Diaper Changes:

Wet Diaper #1: Patrick started the day with a wet diaper, and we changed him promptly to maintain a clean and dry environment.

Poppy Diaper Change: The incident mentioned above occurred during the mid-morning poppy diaper change.

Wet Diaper #2: After lunch, we changed Patrick into a fresh diaper to keep him comfortable.

Poppy Diaper Change #2: Before naptime, he needed another poppy diaper change, which was handled with care.

Playtime and Nap:

Patrick engaged well in playtime activities with the other toddlers. Naptime was relatively peaceful, and he rested comfortably after a bit of initial fussiness.

Special Request:

In light of the poppy diaper blowout, we kindly request you to pack additional spare clothes for Patrick when bringing him to the daycare next time. This will help us handle unforeseen situations more efficiently and ensure his well-being.

As always, we appreciate your trust in our care for Patrick. If you have any specific concerns or preferences, please feel free to communicate with us.

Looking forward to another day of fun and care with Patrick.

Warm regards,

Mrs. Henderson

Daily Report for Patrick - Monday

Dear Susan,

I trust you had a pleasant Monday. Here is a summary of Patrick's day at the daycare:

Feeding Time: During the morning bottle feeding, Patrick experienced a brief moment of spit-up. It was a minor occurrence, likely due to a combination of swallowing air. We addressed it promptly, ensuring Patrick was cleaned and changed into fresh clothes. After this incident, he continued with the rest of his feedings without any issues. Patrick seemed content and enjoyed the remaining bottles throughout the day.

Diaper Changes:

Wet Diaper #1: Patrick began the day with a wet diaper, promptly changed to maintain cleanliness.

Wet Diaper #2: After the morning feeding, we changed him into a fresh diaper.

Diaper Blowout: Unfortunately, there was a diaper blowout incident during naptime, resulting in the need for an additional change. Patrick was cleaned thoroughly, and his clothes were changed to ensure his continued comfort.

Wet Diaper #3: Following naptime, we changed Patrick into a fresh diaper to maintain hygiene.

Wet Diaper #4: After lunch, another diaper change was necessary to keep him dry.

Wet Diaper #5: In the late afternoon, we changed Patrick's wet diaper to maintain cleanliness.

Wet Diaper #6: The final diaper change of the day was performed before heading home.

Playtime and Nap: Patrick engaged well in playtime activities with the other toddlers. Despite the diaper blowout during naptime, he seemed to rest peacefully afterward.

The spit-up incident was handled with care, and Patrick showed no signs of discomfort afterward. If you have any specific concerns or preferences, please feel free to let us know.

Looking forward to another day of delightful moments with Patrick.

Warm regards,

Mrs. Henderson

Daily Report for Patrick - Friday

Dear Susan,

I hope this report finds you well. Here is a detailed summary of Patrick's day at the daycare:

Feeding Time: Patrick displayed a noticeable reluctance to consume solid foods today. Despite our efforts to introduce various options, he firmly refused them. However, during the morning feeding session, he drank three bottles of formula. Unfortunately, this led to a substantial spit-up incident shortly afterward. We promptly cleaned him up and changed his clothes to ensure his comfort.

Diaper Changes:

Poppy Diaper #1: The first poppy diaper change occurred in the late morning. It was relatively liquid in nature, and Patrick was changed promptly.

Wet Diaper #1: Following naptime, we changed Patrick into a fresh diaper to maintain hygiene.

Poppy Diaper #2: Another poppy diaper change was needed in the afternoon, similar to the previous incident. Patrick was cleaned thoroughly, and fresh clothes were provided to him.

Despite his aversion to solid foods, Patrick seemed content and engaged during playtime. We will continue to monitor his preferences and make adjustments as needed.

Wishing you a joyful holiday season ahead and we look forward to welcoming Patrick back in the new year!

Warm regards,

Mrs. Simmons

Chapter 44:

As Mommy lovingly changed my poppy nighttime diaper, the familiar feeling of the changing table beneath and the mobile spinning above me. Nursery daycare had become my routine for the past few weeks. The combination of baby talk, diaper changes, and playtime with the other toddler had become highlights of my life.

From my job at Mommy Mag to daycare, from adult responsibilities to toddler whims. I found solace in the simplicity of my nursery days. The familiarity of Mrs. Henderson and Mrs. Simmons, the playpen adventures, and even the unexpected poppy incidents became threads in the fabric of my transformed reality. The nursery had become a pivotal backdrop in my life

The soft coos and gentle baby talk from Mommy were both comforting and a stark reminder of my regression, as she secured the tapes on my fresh diaper.

Mommy carefully picked out a festive green and red elf-themed onesie, complete with little jingle bells on the pointed hat. As she dressed me, her soft words filled the room.

"There we go, my little elf! You're going to spread so much holiday cheer today," Mommy cooed, her fingers gently fastening the buttons. The snug fit of the onesie, coupled with the jingling sound of the bells, added an extra layer of holiday magic to the moment.

Looking up at Mommy with a twinkle in my eye, I couldn't help but feel a warmth in my heart despite the surreal nature of my situation. "Is Santa really at the mall?" I asked, my voice a curious blend of adult skepticism and the innocent curiosity Mommy had coaxed out of me.

Mommy giggled, her eyes filled with playful delight. "Well, you never know, my little one. We might just catch a glimpse of him! Now, let's get ready for our Christmas shopping adventure."

As Mommy gathered her purse and the diaper bag, she glanced at me with a loving smile. "Are you excited, my little elf?" she asked, her babytalking tone bringing a sense of lightness to the moment.

I nodded, playing along with the holiday spirit that surrounded us. "Yeah, Mommy, I'm excited." I replied, embracing the temporary joy and enchantment that the festive season promised.

With that, we headed out to the mall, the jingle of my elf-themed outfit echoing with each step.

The mall buzzed with the energy of last-minute Christmas shoppers, each person focused on finding the perfect gift or enjoying the festive ambiance. Mommy guided me through the bustling crowds, the rhythmic jingling of my elf-themed onesie bells harmonizing with the lively atmosphere.

"Look at all the twinkling lights, Patrick!" Mommy exclaimed, pointing to the festively adorned decorations that hung from the ceiling. I craned my neck to take in the spectacle, my adult mind momentarily overridden by the enchantment of the season.

As we strolled through the mall, passing storefronts adorned with sparkling ornaments and elaborate window displays, Mommy continued to narrate our surroundings with festive excitement.

The combination of twinkling lights, holiday music, and the scent of cinnamon from a nearby bakery contributed to the magical ambiance. Despite my adult consciousness, I found myself getting caught up in the festive spirit that permeated the air.

Mommy steered us toward various stores, each adorned with Christmas decorations and festive displays. She stopped at one shop with an array of holiday-themed goodies, encouraging me to take in the sights and sounds. "Let's pick out some special treats for our Christmas celebration, Patrick. What do you think?" she asked, the anticipation evident in her voice.

As Mommy and I traversed the crowded mall, the curious gazes of fellow shoppers followed us like a spotlight. Whispers and hushed comments danced around us, casting a surreal symphony of reactions to my toddler-elf attire. Some passersby couldn't help but smile, charmed by the sight of a grown man in an elf onesie, while others exchanged puzzled glances, attempting to decipher the unconventional scene before them.

A group of teenagers passed by, their laughter rising as they eyed me with a mixture of amusement and confusion. "Look at that guy! Is he lost or something?" one of them exclaimed, prompting a burst of giggles from the rest. Mommy, undeterred by the attention, responded with a reassuring smile and a subtle nod, her demeanor radiating confidence and maternal warmth.

An elderly couple, likely grandparents themselves, paused to watch us stroll by. "Well, isn't he the cutest little elf? Must be embracing the holiday spirit!" the grandmother remarked, her words accompanied by a chuckle. The grandfather nodded in agreement, a twinkle of amusement in his eyes.

The comments, both positive and bewildered, continued to swirl around us as we navigated the mall. Mommy, adept at deflecting judgment with a blend of pride and affection, held my hand tightly, assuring me that the opinions of strangers were inconsequential.

With each comment, I felt a mix of embarrassment and a peculiar acceptance of my transformed reality. Yet, with Mommy by my side, I trudged through the sea of judgments, determined to embrace the festive spirit despite the unconventional circumstances.

As Mommy and I continued our festive journey through the mall, my attention was diverted by the sight of a familiar face. In the bustling crowd, there they were – another toddler from Mrs. Henderson's daycare, accompanied by his mother. The recognition sparked a mix of emotions in me, part camaraderie and part the reminder of my shared nursery experience with these little ones.

"Look, Patrick, it's your friend from daycare!" Mommy exclaimed, as we approached a cheerful woman with a warm smile. Bradley, dressed in his own toddler-sized holiday outfit, glanced in our direction and beamed with excitement.

I felt a sense of connection with Bradley, as if we shared a silent understanding of the peculiar journey we were both on. The mothers engaged in friendly conversation, exchanging pleasantries about the holiday season and the joys of parenting, albeit under different circumstances.

Bradley's mother, though initially taken aback by my unique situation, proved to be open-minded and friendly. She smiled warmly at Mommy and engaged in small talk, graciously accepting the unusual circumstances that defined my current life.

"Your little elf is quite the attention-grabber," she remarked with a chuckle, stealing a glance at my diapered state. "I've never seen anything quite like this. Is it a special holiday tradition or something?"

Mommy, adept at navigating such inquiries, responded with a smile. "Oh, you know, we like to add our own flair to the festive season. It's all in good fun!"

Bradley's mother nodded, clearly processing the information. "Well, I guess everyone has their unique ways of celebrating. Bradley, say hi to your friend here!"

Bradley, still captivated by our encounter, managed a shy wave, his eyes wide with curiosity. I reciprocated with a small wave and a hint of a smile, feeling a peculiar sense of camaraderie with my fellow toddler, Bradley.

As the mothers continued their conversation, the initial surprise seemed to transform into a genuine acceptance of our peculiar circumstances.

Bradley's mother, with a warm smile, shared her excitement about Bradley starting potty training soon. "We've got the little potty all set up at home. It's a big step, but he seems ready."

Mommy responded cheerfully, "That's wonderful! Potty training is such a milestone. We're not quite there yet, but we have our own unique journey, don't we, Patrick?"

I nodded, feeling a mix of embarrassment and resignation. Meanwhile, Bradley's mother, glancing down, took note of my sagging diaper. A hint of surprise flickered across her face, but she maintained her polite demeanor.

"Oh, I see! Well, each child has their own pace," she replied, choosing her words carefully. "Bradley was showing some signs of readiness, but I suppose every child is different."

The two mothers continued their conversation, seamlessly blending discussions of holiday plans, family traditions, and the joys of parenting. Meanwhile, Bradley and I stood side by side, both encapsulated in our respective journeys toward independence—one starting the adventure of potty training, the other navigating the unique challenges of regressed adulthood.

Mommy chuckled and wished Bradley and his mother good luck with the upcoming potty training adventure. Bradley’s mother, with a grin, once again glanced at my sagging diaper and remarked, "Well, judging by Patrick's current state, he's not quite there yet. Maybe someday, right, Patrick?"

I blushed, feeling a mix of embarrassment and humor. "Yeah, maybe someday," Mommy responded, playing along with the lighthearted banter. The mothers shared a friendly laugh, and with holiday wishes exchanged, our paths diverged as they continued with their shopping, leaving Mommy to navigate the bustling mall with her diaper-clad elf in tow.

As we strolled through the mall, we passed a festive stage where Santa was seated, surrounded by excited children and their families. Mommy glanced down at me and playfully asked, "What do you think, Patrick? Want to meet Santa?"

I hesitated for a moment, feeling a mix of curiosity and shyness. "Uh, I don't know, Mommy," I mumbled, glancing at the long line of eager kids waiting for their turn with Santa.

"Come on, little elf! Let's go say hi to Santa," she declared, guiding me towards the jolly man in the red suit. The children and parents in line giggled at the sight of a diaper-clad elf being dragged by his mommy.

As Mommy got us in line to meet Santa, I couldn't shake the skeptical side of my adult mind that knew Santa wasn't real. Yet, my infantilized brain, fueled by curiosity and excitement, couldn't resist the allure of the festive spectacle.

As the line inched forward, the scent of hot cocoa and cinnamon filled the air, creating a magical atmosphere that even the adult part of me couldn't entirely resist. Mommy whispered sweet words of encouragement, and my toddler instincts took over, filling me with giddy excitement.

As we approached Santa, the details of his appearance became more vivid. The enchanting figure of Santa Claus sat on a majestic, plush red throne with gold trim, adorned with festive holiday decorations. His suit, a rich velvety red, was accentuated by fluffy white fur lining the edges. The iconic black belt with a large, polished buckle cinched his waist.

Santa's rosy, cherubic cheeks glowed with warmth, and his twinkling blue eyes sparkled with merriment. His snowy white beard cascaded down in perfect waves, framing a kind and benevolent smile. The strands of silver in his beard hinted at the wisdom acquired through countless holiday seasons.

A red and white hat perched atop his head completed the iconic ensemble, with the white pom-pom swaying gently as he greeted each child. The scene was reminiscent of a classic Christmas storybook brought to life. The attention to detail in Santa's appearance, from the intricate embroidery on his suit to the gleaming spectacles perched on the bridge of his nose, painted a picture of the real deal.

Finally, it was our turn. Santa greeted us with a hearty "Ho ho ho! Well, hello there, you’re a big one aren’t you?” Santa chuckled.

As I gingerly settled onto Santa's lap, a mixture of excitement and curiosity swirled within me. To my surprise, Santa looked at me with a knowing twinkle in his eye and addressed me by name.

"Well, hello there, Patrick," he boomed in a warm, jovial voice that resonated with the essence of the holiday season.

My eyes widened with amazement. How did Santa know my name? The enchantment of the moment momentarily erased any skepticism, and I found myself caught up in the magic of the encounter.

I sat on Santa's knee, my eyes wide with awe as I gazed up at the jolly figure in the red suit. The twinkling lights adorned the festive backdrop, and the air was filled with the scent of pine and holiday cheer. The enchanting ambiance of the Christmas grotto surrounded us as Santa, with a hearty smile, spoke my name as if he had known me forever.

Santa's presence was strikingly authentic. His bushy white beard cascaded down, framing a friendly face that seemed to embody the spirit of the season. The rosy hue of his cheeks and the twinkle in his eyes radiated warmth and merriment. His crimson suit, lined with fluffy white fur, completed the iconic look of the beloved figure.

For a moment, the grown-up side of my mind hesitated, fully aware that Santa was just a symbol of the season. But then, the childlike excitement within me took over. I began listing off toys and goodies with genuine enthusiasm, feeling the magic of Christmas infuse every word.

However, just as the festive spirit reached its peak, a soft squelching sensation beneath me disrupted the joyous occasion. The realization that I had popped my diaper right there on Santa's lap struck me like a sudden frosty breeze.

Santa, rather than reacting with shock or disappointment, responded with an unexpected sense of humor. His laughter echoed through the grotto as he jovially remarked, "Well, it seems we've got a little surprise here, Patrick. Maybe you're wishing for your potty training back for Christmas, or perhaps just a nice, clean diaper!"

The embarrassment washed over me, as I sat on Santa's knee, the atmosphere in the Christmas grotto shifted. Whispers and gasps rippled through the crowd as onlookers noticed the unmistakable sign of my poppy diaper. Embarrassment flooded my cheeks, and I felt the familiar sting of tears welling up. I clenched my tiny fists, ready to let out a cry that matched the intensity of my humiliation.

But just as the first whimper escaped my lips, Santa, with a twinkle in his eye, reached into his bag of surprises. To my astonishment, he pulled out a pacifier, as if by magic. The pacifier was adorned with my name, and it seemed to materialize from thin air, instantly capturing my attention.

As Santa handed me the pacifier, the room fell silent, all eyes still on us. The twinkling lights and festive melodies surrounded me, but it was the comforting presence of the pacifier that became my anchor in that moment. I hesitated for a second, the desire to resist such an infantile gesture tugging at my pride.

Yet, as the pacifier touched my lips, a surprising sense of calm washed over me. The soothing rhythm of sucking on the familiar silicone allowed me to escape as the world outside the grotto seemed to fade away, leaving only the enchanting Christmas scene and Santa's compassionate gaze.

In that enchanted moment, as the pacifier danced between my lips, a peculiar sensation swept over me. It was as if the magic of Christmas had seeped into every fiber of my being, momentarily dissolving the boundaries between adult consciousness and infantile delight. A giggling fit bubbled up within me, a melodic chorus that harmonized with the festive jingles in the air.

Santa, seemingly attuned to this whimsical transformation, mirrored my joy with a hearty chuckle of his own. His eyes twinkled with a knowing warmth, as if he understood the peculiar blend of embarrassment and pure, unbridled amusement that had taken hold of me.

With each contented giggle, my infantile mindset took the reins, momentarily overshadowing the adult reservations that lingered at the edges of my awareness.

In the midst of my laughter, an unexpected warmth spread through my diaper, marking the arrival of yet another wet surprise. The diaper, already damp and soiled from the earlier poppy incident, now embraced a new layer of wetness. As the sensation registered, a mischievous grin crossed my face, my infantile self reveling in the freedom.

Santa, ever the jolly figure of generosity, continued to share in the laughter.

With each giggle that bubbled from my lips, I surrendered a bit more to the enchantment of the moment. Santa, with his rosy cheeks and twinkling eyes, beamed at us as if he held the secret to everlasting joy.

As Mommy, with a bemused smile, led me away from the spectacle, the onlookers' murmurs became a distant hum. My diaper, laden with the evidence of my newfound merriment, sagged between my legs, a visible testament to the unexpected twists that Christmas magic could weave.

Santa's hearty laughter accompanied us, his farewell resonating through the grotto. "Merry Christmas, Patrick! I'll be seeing you soon, little one!" His words hung in the air.

Mommy, guided me through the crowd, my soiled diaper sagging low underneath my elf onesie. Her gentle babytalk soothed my giddy heart, aligning seamlessly with the joyful cadence of the season.

As Mommy and I strolled through the festive mall, my diaper laden with the remnants of our encounter with Santa, hung heavily between my legs, as we neared Bradley and his mother once again, having watched the whole scene from a distance. Their presence sparked a renewed curiosity in my infantile mind. Bradley's mother, with a bemused expression, cast a glance at my sagging and soiled diaper, my pacifier gently bobbing with each giggly breath. Her remark, though audible only in my adult ears, carried a tone of both amusement and acknowledgment.

"Perhaps he truly does belong in diapers," she mused, her eyes flitting between Mommy and me. The chuckle that escaped her lips hinted at a shared understanding, a recognition of the whimsical reality I now inhabited.

I continued to giggle, the pacifier now a comforting constant in my mouth, fueled my contentment as droplets of drool escaped its confines. Mommy, attuned to the rhythm of my infantile joy, cradled me closer.

As we continued our journey, the echoes of Bradley's mother's laughter lingered in the air, mommy's comforting embrace and the rhythmic sway of my sagging diaper propelled us deeper into the heart of the holiday magic.

• Like 13
  • Pamperdk changed the title to To Zero and Back [Updated with chapter 43 & 44]

Well, if this reticence for solid food continues, I think we're going to see Patrick as all liquid-fed here before long and on his way to zero for real? Love the daycare reports, they're a great third-party telling of his progress. It sounds like they'll need a crib for him there before long. Those tantrums also sound intriguing... they could be both a sign of how far gone he is and a danger for the caregivers and real kids.  

Look forward to more!

• Like 2

Very cute chapters and what an awesome Santa. Patrick might need plastic pants to contain all his blowouts.

Chapter 45:

Lying on the cozy white rug, dressed only in a diaper and an elf hat, I found myself the focal point of a whimsical Christmas card photoshoot. The living room, bedecked in festive decorations, created a festive backdrop for the holiday-themed scene. Mommy, with a heartwarming smile, cooed babytalk at me, her love and joy radiating through every syllable.

Emily, the photographer who had captured previous moments of my peculiar journey, aimed her camera, ready to freeze this festive tableau in time. The soft glow of Christmas lights cast a warm ambiance, accentuating the holiday magic enveloping the room. Ornaments, tinsel, and twinkling decorations adorned every corner, transforming our living space into a winter wonderland.

"Look at the camera, sweetie," Mommy cooed, adjusting the elf hat that adorned my head. The familiar sound of Emily's camera clicking away captured each moment of this unique Christmas card endeavor.

"Thank you so much, Emily," Mommy exclaimed with genuine appreciation, her eyes filled with joy as she surveyed the holiday-themed pictures being captured. Emily, ever enthusiastic, responded with a warm smile.

"Oh, it's my pleasure, really! Anything for such a unique and adorable Christmas card," Emily replied, her camera still in hand, ready to capture more candid moments of my playful antics.

I, in my elf hat and diaper, responded to the cheerful atmosphere with gurgles and delighted rolls on the furry white rug. The contrast between the adult-sized body dressed in festive toddler attire created a whimsical spectacle that both Mommy and Emily seemed to relish.

"Patrick, can you give us one more big smile for the camera?" Emily encouraged, her enthusiasm contagious. Mommy chimed in with a playful, "That's it, sweetheart! Show off that adorable smile!"

As I rolled and giggled, the camera continued to click, immortalizing each joyful moment of this unconventional Christmas card photoshoot.

Emily lowered her camera for a moment and observed me with a curious expression. "Wow, he’s really embraced the little one within, hasn’t he? He seem even more immersed in the baby role than the last time I did a photoshoot with him," she remarked, her tone a mix of surprise and amusement.

Mommy chuckled softly and nodded. "Yes, he's been quite dedicated to his little lifestyle lately. It's been an interesting journey, to say the least. Isn't that right, sweetheart?" she cooed, addressing me with a playful tone.

I responded with a series of happy gurgles, seemingly lost in the moment of the photoshoot and the comforting presence of Mommy and Emily.

"Sometimes I find it hard to believe it's the same Patrick I met a while back," Emily continued, her eyes still focused on the unique sight before her.

Mommy nodded, her gaze filled with a mix of pride and affection. "He's come a long way, and every day is an adventure. Isn't that right, my little elf?" she said, gently tousling my hair.

I responded with a delighted coo, my focus returning to the present moment of the photoshoot, the lights, and the holiday ambiance.

The cheerful ambiance of the Christmas photoshoot continued, with Emily skillfully capturing each moment of my playful interactions. I rolled on the furry rug, giggling as Mommy presented me with colorful toys, the festive decorations providing a delightful backdrop.

Emily, the skilled photographer, moved around gracefully, her camera capturing each gurgle, smile, and rollover as Mommy in her cheerful and festive spirit, cooed babytalk at me, encouraging my playful antics on the plush carpet.

However, in the midst of the festive revelry, the inevitable happened – a warm sensation spread within my diaper, and the telltale squishiness announced the arrival of a messy surprise, as the warm mush spread in my diaper, turning the pristine white fabric into a messy brown. I couldn't help but react with an innocent giggle, my diaper now visibly soiled in front of Emily's lens.

Mommy, ever the playful caregiver, responded with feigned surprise, "Oh, my little elf, did you make a stinky in your diaper?" Her tone carried both amusement and affection.

Caught up in the spirit of the moment, I giggled in response, fully aware that my diapered state had become a central element of the photoshoot. Emily, maintaining her professionalism continued snapping pictures, capturing the unfiltered reality of the moment, a mix of infantile delight and the messy consequences of my chosen lifestyle.

"It seems like we've got a little mess to clean up, don't we?" Mommy remarked, retrieving the diaper bag nearby.”

“Could we, maybe” Emily hesitated for a moment before continuing. “Wait a little bit with changing him. This would make for some great portrait pictures to be used in the future, maybe for Mommy Mag or maybe even for Patrick’s article. Him without a care in the world, in a soiled diaper. This would really show that he truly went all the way back to zero in term of his potty-training. Not even caring about laying there in a messy diaper, like a infant.”

Mommy, always supportive of capturing authentic moments, agreed with a warm smile. "Of course, Emily!”

“Maybe you could cradle him for a bit?” Emily continued.

“Sure, We want these photos to tell the real story of our little elf's Christmas. Let's make it a moment to remember." As Mommy cradled me in her arms, the festive lights casting a warm glow, Emily continued to work her magic behind the camera. The soiled diaper, while a reminder of the messy realities of my unique lifestyle, became a part of the narrative, captured in each snapshot. Emily skillfully framed shots that highlighted the innocence and vulnerability of the moment.

The click of the camera persisted, punctuating the air with the rhythm of a holiday carol. Mommy cooed babytalk as she gently cradled me, her warmth and affection palpable in every frame.

As Emily continued to work, she occasionally offered gentle suggestions, ensuring the composition reflected the tender bond between Mommy and me.

Once the impromptu photoshoot concluded Emily, grateful for the opportunity to capture such genuine moments, expressed her appreciation before gathering her equipment, before Mommy, with a soft kiss on my forehead, whisked me away to the changing table to address the messy aftermath.

• Like 11
  • Pamperdk changed the title to To Zero and Back [Updated with chapter 45]

This last two chapters make me remembers a story that I read called Danny  story if I a not mistaken elfy writed when Danny is was dressed just like Patrick in an elf onesie ! So cute ! 
now that Patrick reached zero ! We gonna  see some changes like he riding in stroller ? Or we see some Patrick previous friends 

:9509a2dc63c0b83f06b42769b120ea13:I love chapter 43 ....great thought....your writing is great on the story ,I love the christmas card,,going out  to everyone ...with mommy and baby Patrick..:t61089:

acepting Patrick as the baby that Mommy as help make

Chapter 46:

The aroma of a festive feast filled the air, a symphony of scents that spoke of warmth, love, and the joy of Christmas. The dining table was adorned with holiday decorations, and the twinkling lights from the Christmas tree cast a gentle glow on the scene. Our family, a blend of adults and little ones, was gathered for a joyous Christmas Eve celebration.

Aunty Karen and Uncle Rob, Mommy, Jack, Granny, and I, all took our places around the table. I sat snugly in my highchair, decked out in a festive onesie and a Santa hat perched atop my head. Jack occupied his own highchair, his wide eyes filled with wonder at the holiday festivities.

The adults chatted and laughed, the air buzzing with the anticipation of the impending feast. The table was adorned with an array of delectable dishes, each one meticulously prepared to make this Christmas Eve memorable. From the succulent aroma of roasted turkey to the sweet scent of freshly baked pies, every dish was a testament to the effort put into making this evening special.

The adults clinked their glasses, toasting to family and the magic of the season. Granny, seated at the head of the table, wore a warm smile as she looked around at her loved ones. Jack babbled happily, seemingly oblivious to the significance of the occasion but radiating an infectious joy that filled the room.

As the Christmas carols played softly in the background, Mommy began serving the feast.

Jack sat in his highchair, a delighted grin spreading across his face as he clumsily scooped up mashed potatoes, gravy, and bits of meat. His fingers were coated in the festive colors of the meal, and occasional giggles escaped him, a testament to the joy of discovering the wonders of solid food.

The clinking sounds of utensils against plates, the chatter of family, and the gurgles of delight from Jack created a symphony that echoed our festive gathering.

On the other hand, my response to the offer of baby food was less enthusiastic. While Jack reveled in the joy of discovering solid food, I couldn't summon the same enthusiasm. I squirmed in my highchair, resisting Mommy's attempts to spoon-feed me the holiday-inspired mush. The strained peas and pureed carrots were met with pursed lips and a determined shake of my head.

The strained peas and pureed carrots on the spoon headed for my mouth were met with an internal cringe. My mind yearned for the familiar warmth of the baby bottle. The sweet, comforting taste of the warm formula was a sanctuary amidst the culinary discord. I gazed longingly at the baby bottles on the table, my silent plea for a reprieve from the vegetable onslaught.

As the spoon approached for another attempt to usher strained peas into my reluctant mouth, I couldn't help but crave the soothing flow of formula.

Mommy, undeterred by my resistance, switched tactics and presented me with not one but two baby bottles filled with warm formula. The familiar suckling sensation soon took over, and I found solace in the rhythmic consumption of the bottle's contents.

As Jack reveled in the newfound independence of feeding himself, I maintained my place in the baby bottle brigade.

While my culinary experience might have been different from the others at the table, the Christmas spirit prevailed, even if my participation in the feast involved sipping from a baby bottle rather than wielding a fork.

Amidst the festive chaos, Mommy continued her valiant effort to coax me into embracing the mushy delights of strained peas and pureed carrots. Each spoonful approached with the determination of a seasoned toddler negotiator, but my resistance held firm. I squirmed in my highchair, a small fortress against the oncoming vegetable invasion.

Mommy's baby talk resonated with an unwavering optimism, a melody of encouragement and nurturing designed to break down my culinary defenses. "Come on, sweetie, just a little more for Mommy," she cooed, her eyes sparkling with the hope of victory. I glanced at her with a mix of defiance and resignation, fully aware that this battle was as much internal as it was external.

The rest of the family observed the dinner theater, their amused glances exchanged over the festively adorned table. Aunty Karen chuckled, acknowledging the culinary challenge I presented. "He's really committed his baba, isn't he?" she remarked, a twinkle of humor in her eyes.

Uncle Rob joined the conversation, his laughter resonating through the room. "Well, who can blame him? The baby bottles are filled with the good stuff. Don’t you remember how hard it was good get Jack off the bottle in the beginning" he teased, raising his glass in a playful toast to my steadfast commitment to liquid nourishment.

Granny, with a gentle smile, added her own perspective. "Patrick never really did like his vegetables and this year seems no different. Some things never change."

Granny's observation sparked a reflective murmur around the table, the familial warmth of shared memories blending seamlessly with the festive ambiance. Aunty Karen chimed in, her thoughtful gaze shifting between Jack and me. "Who would've thought our little Jack would outgrow Patrick in his eating habits by this Christmas last year? Time really does fly."

Mommy, undeterred by the playful banter, continued her baby talk, alternating between spoonful’s and sips from the baby bottles that provided me with the reprieve I secretly craved.

Speculation danced in Aunty Karen's eyes as she turned her attention to me, her nurturing instincts kicking in. "Maybe Patrick's just got a little tummy trouble tonight," she mused, her voice filled with concern. "Why don't we step into your nursery, sweetie? Aunt Karen will help you finish that bottle, and maybe we'll find something that sits better with your tummy."

I felt a mix of relief and curiosity as Aunty Karen guided me out of the highchair, leaving the festive hubbub behind. The journey to the nursery, a familiar space of comfort, echoed with the playful sounds of the family celebration in the background.

The warmth of my Aunty Karen's presence was a welcome relief from the whirlwind of the holiday celebration. She guided me to the rocking chair in the center of the room taking her seat, before gently placing me in her lap, her touch gentle and reassuring. I could feel the warmth of her presence radiating from her, a comforting reminder of her unconditional love and affection.

She gently placed the baby bottle in my hands, her nurturing touch sending a wave of tranquility through me. As I began to suckle on the bottle, the rhythmic sensation lulled me into a state of contentment.

Aunty Karen's voice, soft and melodic, filled the air with a lullaby, her gentle humming harmonizing with the rocking chair's gentle swaying. The sweet taste of the formula soothed my palate. Nestled in her arms, I took small sips from the baby bottle, the sweet warmth of formula offering a comforting contrast to the bustle of the Christmas feast downstairs.

"There we go, Patrick. Good boy," she whispered in a tender, encouraging tone, showering me with praise and affection.

As I finished the bottle, Aunty Karen's praise echoed through the nursery, her baby talk filled with affection and admiration. "Good boy, Patrick," she cooed, her voice filled with pride. "You drank all your baba like a big boy."

My heart swelled with a mix of satisfaction and contentment. The praise, the gentle rocking, and the soothing lullaby had created a cocoon of warmth and affection.

Suddenly, a wave of nausea washed over me, a harsh reminder of the vulnerability of my regressed state. Before I could react, the contents of my stomach rebelled, spewing forth and splattering onto Aunty Karen's dress and chest.

A look of shock and disgust crossed Aunty Karen's face as she pulled away from me, her dress now stained with the milky mess. I felt a wave of shame and humiliation wash over me. Tears welled up in my eyes as I wailed in distress. The sudden expulsion of the formula had shattered the tranquil moment, leaving me feeling vulnerable and humiliated.

Aunty Karen, her maternal instincts kicking in, held me tightly in her arms, her warmth providing a sense of security against my tears. She cooed softly in my ear, her soothing voice a balm to my wounded emotions.

"It's okay, sweetie," she murmured, gently stroking my hair. "It's just a little spill. Don't worry, we'll get you cleaned up."

The door to the nursery creaked open, revealing the warm glow of Christmas lights strung around the room. Mommy's concerned face peeked in, her eyes quickly assessing the situation. "What happened in here?" she inquired, her gaze shifting from Aunty Karen's stained dress to the regurgitated mess on the floor.

Aunty Karen, a playful smirk tugging at her lips, responded, "Looks like our little elf had some surprises up his sleeve, or should I say, in his tummy."

Mommy chuckled, her eyes dancing with a mix of amusement and affection. "Oh, Patrick," she sighed, stepping into the room. She quickly approached the rocking chair, guiding me off of Aunty Karens lap, planning at a gentle kiss on my forehead in the process, the scent of her familiar perfume comforting me even in the midst of this messy moment.

As Mommy and Aunty Karen joined forces to clean up the miniature disaster, their banter filled the air, creating a lighthearted atmosphere. "You've got quite the appetite tonight, haven't you, little one?" Mommy teased as she wiped the mess from Aunty Karen's dress.

Aunty Karen laughed, "I think he just wanted to share his festive spirit."

I squirmed a bit, feeling a blend of embarrassment and gratitude. Mommy's understanding gaze met mine, silently assuring me that accidents happened.

As Aunty Karen left to tidy herself up, Mommy turned her attention back to me. The nursery was aglow with the soft radiance of Christmas lights, creating an ambiance that felt both festive and comforting.

"Looks like someone needs an early bedtime," Mommy playfully remarked, her fingers ruffling my hair. I couldn't help but offer a sheepish grin in response. Leading me toward the changing table, Mommy's touch was gentle yet efficient, her motherly instincts taking charge.

Mommy expertly removed the soiled onesie and my equally soiled diaper, effortlessly wiping away any remnants of the earlier mishap.

A fresh nighttime diaper was selected, its crinkly material a reminder of the care woven into each diaper change. Mommy secured it snugly around me, a footed sleeper, adorned with festive patterns, awaited its turn.

"Let's get you all cozy for bed, little one," Mommy cooed sweetly. The soft fabric embraced me as she zipped up the sleeper, its snug fit a gentle reminder of the boundaries between the adult world and the infantile comforts within.

As we approached the crib. My gaze lingered on the cozy mattress, adorned with a blanket featuring cute holiday motifs. It felt almost surreal to be preparing for bed so early on Christmas Eve

With practiced ease, Mommy helped me into the crib, tucking me in with care. "Sweet dreams, my little elf," she whispered, placing a tender kiss on my forehead before placing a dummy between my lips. The room seemed to resonate with the soft strains of a lullaby as Mommy left, leaving me to embrace the tranquility of an early bedtime.

As the night enveloped the nursery in a hushed stillness, I stirred from the depths of slumber, my eyes fluttering open to the soft glow of ambient Christmas lights. The room was adorned with the festive warmth of holiday decorations, casting a gentle illumination that danced across the crib.

In the dimly lit nursery, I found myself sucking on my pacifier in an instinctual rhythm, lost in the soothing embrace of its familiar rubbery texture. A sense of infantile haze enveloped me, blurring the boundaries between the real and the surreal. The world around me seemed to shimmer with a dreamlike quality.

To my astonishment, a figure materialized at the side of my crib—a portly, bearded man adorned in a red suit trimmed with snowy white fur. My eyes widened, the recognition dawning on me. It was the same Santa Claus from the mall, his presence conjuring a sense of wonder and disbelief.

"Patrick," he spoke in a hushed tone, his voice carrying the echoes of holiday magic. The room seemed to pulse with an otherworldly glow, casting long shadows that danced along the walls.

With an almost ethereal grace, Santa leaned over the crib, his twinkling eyes meeting mine. "You've been a good little one, haven't you?" he mused, the jingling of his sleigh bells echoing in the quiet room.

I remained transfixed, my pacifier momentarily forgotten as I gazed up at the benevolent figure before me. The air was charged with a palpable enchantment, the kind that transcends the boundaries of time and age.

The soft glow of Christmas lights adorned the room, casting a warm and comforting ambiance. The air was filled with the hushed whispers of holiday magic, and I found myself in the midst of a surreal encounter with Santa Claus himself.

"Patrick, my dear boy," he continue, his voice a gentle rumble, "what would you like for Christmas? Maybe your pottytraining back? Your return to adulthood? Or maybe a gift a suits your current... ahem, circumstances?"

A flicker of hesitation crossed my face as I attempted to form the words to express my desire for a return to adulthood, but finding the pacifier stuck between my lips, as I continue to suckle as my my vocal cords seemed to resist, and instead, a subtle grimace overtook me. Unbeknownst to me, the telltale sign of a messy diaper unfolded beneath my festive onesie.

Santa's laughter rumbled like distant thunder, a knowing gleam in his eye. "Ah, it seems you've already made your Christmas wish, my little one." His mirthful gaze fell to the telltale sign beneath my onesie, the unspoken language of a messy diaper.

I found myself unable to talk, only mustering a slight nod, the pacifier momentarily slipping from my mouth. The room echoed with Santa's chuckles as he comprehended the nuance of my unspoken wish—a present more suited to my infantile state.

As swiftly as he had appeared, Santa retreated into the shadows, leaving behind an atmosphere infused with the magic of Christmas. As the echo of Santa's jolly laughter faded away, and got replaced by the hushed sounds of the nursery, I couldn't shake the surreal encounter. Was it a dream, a fragment of my imagination woven into the fabric of the festive night? The air held a lingering enchantment, leaving me in a state of bewildered contemplation.

Lost in my thoughts, a sudden discomfort interrupted the introspection—a cold, soggy reminder of my messy diaper. The pacifier dangled from the edge of my lips as my infantile wails pierced the tranquility of the room. Moments later, the door creaked open, and the warm glow of the hallway spilled into the nursery.

Mommy entered, her figure outlined by the soft light. Concern etched across her face as she approached the crib, a comforting presence amid my confusion. My Pacifier soon found its way back into my mouth, as Mommy ran her hand across my face.

The scent of baby powder soon filled the air as Mommy expertly changed my soiled diaper. The rhythmic motion, coupled with her gentle coos, eased my distress. As she dressed me in a fresh diaper and snug footed sleeper, I clung to the remnants of Santa's visit, uncertain whether it was a fleeting dream or a missed opportunity.

Mommy's lullabies wove a lulling melody, and soon, the enchantment of the night enveloped me once again. I nestled into the warmth of her embrace, pacifier between my lips, my mind oscillating between the realms of dreams and reality. As sleep claimed me, I couldn't help but wonder if the magic of Christmas had granted my unspoken wish or if the visit from Santa Claus had been nothing more than the fantastical product of a slumbering mind.

• Like 10

This chapter was great ! You really got me especially when his aunt is giving a bottle I was sure she gonna breastfeed him after hahahaha or his mommy ! And the Santa part was great curious to know what wish Patrick made ! And now I think in the new year is obvious who gonna be dressed like baby new year rsrs 

this story is getting even better 

First off, I want to say that I deeply appreciate the time and energy the author has dedicated to this story. This work has been captivating to me since it first started being posted during the pandemic.

When the author returned recently and resumed their work, posting sometimes two chapters a day, I was delighted.

Speaking of the new chapters, the progress the author has made in their skill and the confidence in their voicing is strong. These are chapters that resonate with important things to the author, the emphasis on the holiday season shows an importance in recapturing that splendor and magic which is very wholesome.

I have to admit, though... the most recent chapter has taken such a deviation from the original thesis of the story. Now, Patrick is either so clouded in his regression he is unable to distinguish fantasy/dream from reality OR Santa is real and magic is real... Which is wild to even consider as a possibility in this, otherwise, mostly grounded story.

There seems to be some unspoken involvement from his mother on Patrick's descent into cognition. Which, if true, paints the story in a very sinister light. If his mother is the cause of his complete infantilization, that is... wow... just, holy cow, man. The vague, yet consistent, emphasis on the recently introduced formula seems to support the idea that she is drugging Patrick into this newfound stupor. So, maybe this manipulative nature was present all along.

There isn't much further Patrick can regress at this point. So, perhaps all will be revealed soon. Perhaps the coming chapters will show Patrick's true fate and the motivations of those who helped him manifest it.

It's also likely this is a fun story that is being shared for the sake of sharing. The magic of Santa being real adds to the fun of the narrative and it's all about the vibes, as the kids say.

Either way, I await the next chapter with bated breath.

PS some folks seem very eager to have Patrick breastfeed on his biological mother...as a whole-ass adult... and I'm not yucking anyone's yum here, but man that makes me flinch. I know it's fiction, but incest of any kind always makes me a little squeamish. I suppose that's the joy of stories, right. Everyone can find something for them. If something comes along I don't enjoy, I can skip it. If the focus becomes to heavily on that particular element, I can find a new story. Or, I can write the story I want to read.
Anyway, thank you again for all your wonderful work @Pamperdk

17 hours ago, teddybeard said:

I know it's fiction, but incest of any kind always makes me a little squeamish. I suppose that's the joy of stories, right. Everyone can find something for them. If something comes along I don't enjoy, I can skip it. If the focus becomes to heavily on that particular element, I can find a new story. Or, I can write the story I want to read.

Anyway, thank you again for all your wonderful work @Pamperdk

With how regressed his mind is it's about as much incest as a mother feeding a baby is.

As he is regressing breastfeeding would be natural not sexual . I love reading it .Patrick....and mommy loves his baby state....so much ....I think it is permanent , .....I love that

I understand that breastfeeding isn't your thing...but, I'd ask that you know the definition of words before you use them. "Incest" has a very clear definition.  And nursing...even from his mother does not match that definition.

Chapter 46:

The soft glow of Christmas lights adorned the living room, casting a warm and cozy atmosphere. The air was filled with the anticipation of unwrapping gifts, and Mommy's encouraging coos only heightened the festive spirit. Beneath the twinkling lights, a sea of presents awaited exploration.

Dressed in a snug onesie, I eagerly crawled toward a pile of festive boxes. Mommy, with a bright smile and tender gaze, encouraged my explorations. "Come on, Patrick, let's see what Santa brought you," she chimed, her voice a melody of love and warmth.

The presents, adorned with ribbons and bows, concealed the treasures within. Onesies with playful patterns, footed sleepers promising cozy comfort, bibs for mess-free meals, and, of course, diapers—a symbol of the carefree innocence that had become my reality.

Mommy's laughter accompanied the crinkling of paper, creating a symphony of joy. The room echoed with exclamations of delight, a harmonious celebration of the holiday spirit. As I reveled in the infantile wonders revealed by each unwrapped gift, the uncertainty of the previous night melted away.

A sudden and unexpected “Knock, Knock, Knock!” on the front door, caught our attention and made me drop the wrapping paper that I was in the middle of ripping open.

“Who could that be, Baby?” Mommy questioned more to herself, than me. Not really expecting an answer from her infantilized son.

The mysterious knock on the door prompted Mommy and me to venture towards it, our curiosity piqued. As we swung the door open, our eyes widened in surprise. The doorstep revealed no one but an unexpected Christmas gift.

A large, adult-sized infant pram adorned with a festive bow stood on our doorstep almost blocking the door entirely. Mommy's gaze met mine, both of us puzzled by this peculiar delivery.

The pram stood as a testament to its own uniqueness. A beautiful blend of pastel colors adorned its sturdy frame, creating a whimsical display that resonated with a childlike charm. The wheels, coated in a glossy finish, shimmered in the soft glow of Christmas lights. Each spoke seemed to carry the promise of countless adventures, as if inviting me to embark on journeys within the comforting embrace of its secure walls.

As I craned my neck to get a better look, Mommy's hands gently guided me closer to the pram. The smell of newness, a mix of fresh fabric and polished metal, filled the air, creating an intoxicating aroma that transported me to a world of endless possibilities.

The pram's canopy, adorned with delicate patterns of stars and moons, whispered tales of dreamy nights and sleepy afternoons. Soft, cushioned padding lined the interior, promising a plush haven for its occupant. A set of perfectly crafted straps and buckles stood as guardians, ensuring safety and snugness within the confines of this adult-sized nursery on wheels.

My eyes widened with awe as Mommy's fingers traced the intricate details of the pram. The handlebar, wrapped in a velvety material, seemed to invite gentle caresses, promising a smooth and comfortable push for the one lucky enough to be cradled within.

"Look at this, Patrick," Mommy cooed, her eyes sparkling with a shared sense of wonder as her gentle fingers continued to explore the intricate details of the adult-sized pram, her eyes filled with a mixture of curiosity and delight. The pastel hues of the fabric seemed to capture the essence of innocence, weaving a tale of carefree moments and cherished memories.

She traced the whimsical patterns on the canopy, her eyes dancing with wonder as if unraveling the secrets hidden within the delicate stitching.

The pram's interior cradled a plush mattress, adorned with a soft blanket that whispered promises of cozy comfort. Mommy ran her fingers over the bedding, feeling its velvety texture. "It's so soft, my sweet baby. You're going to love resting in here." Her words held a tender assurance, echoing the affectionate bond that had grown stronger with each passing day.

As Mommy continued her inspection, her gaze shifted to the bottom compartment of the pram, where a set of storage pockets revealed themselves. "Oh, how thoughtful! Perfect for keeping all your little essentials close, my darling." She seemed genuinely touched by the attention to detail, her maternal instincts finding joy in the practicality of the design.

A sense of mystery lingered in the air as Mommy traced her fingers over the pram's handlebar, her eyes glinting with intrigue. "I wonder who could have sent us such a wonderful gift," she mused, her voice filled with genuine curiosity.

With a tender smile and a glint of excitement in her eyes, Mommy carefully maneuvered the adult-sized pram through the doorway, the wheels rolling smoothly over the threshold, leaving behind a sense of anticipation in their wake.

"Let's take a closer look, my little one," Mommy cooed, her hands expertly guiding the pram into the living room. The soft hum of the wheels against the floor echoed through the room, creating a soothing melody that seemed to harmonize with the warmth of the Christmas lights.

As we reached the center of the room, Mommy parked the pram beside the pile of unwrapped gifts. She bent down to inspect it more closely, her fingers tracing every curve and detail. The wheels, now still, seemed to carry the hushed whispers of distant secrets, waiting to be unveiled.

I waddled behind Mommy into the room before dropping down on the floor, my soggy bottom hiding the floor with a “plop!”.

"It's a Christmas miracle, indeed," Mommy remarked, her gaze shifting between the pram and me. "But who could have known exactly what we needed?" She ran her hand over the soft fabric of the canopy once more, her eyes searching for any clue that might reveal the identity of the generous giver.

I sat on the floor, my onesie-clad legs swinging with innocent curiosity. The sight of the pram left me perplexed, and the mystery behind its origin tugged at the corners of my regressed mind. Mommy's attempts to decipher the enigma only deepened my sense of wonder.

"Maybe Santa himself sent it," Mommy playfully suggested, a mischievous twinkle in her eye. "After all, you've been such a good little baby this year." She chuckled, a joyful sound that resonated with the festive spirit surrounding us.

As Mommy continued to inspect the pram, her thoughts seemed to wander into the realm of possibilities. "Or perhaps it's from a secret admirer who's been watching over us," she mused, her voice tinged with curiosity.

Mommy's eyes sparkled with excitement as she continued to inspect the adult-sized pram, her fingers delicately tracing its details. The air was filled with the sweet aroma of Christmas, and the soft glow of lights danced on the pastel fabric of the mysterious gift. Sensing my lingering confusion, Mommy turned her attention to me, her gaze filled with warmth and anticipation.

"Come on, sweetie," Mommy cooed, extending her arms toward me. "Let's give it a try. I bet it's as comfy as it looks." Her voice carried a soothing melody.

I hesitated, my infantile mind wrestling with the unfamiliarity of the pram. The wheels, the cozy interior, and the gentle sway – they held a promise of a different experience, one that stirred a mixture of curiosity and trepidation within me. Mommy's encouraging smile sought to dispel any uncertainty, but my regressed mind clung to the safety of the known.

I shuffled backward, feeling the soft carpet beneath my diaper-onesie-clad bottom. Mommy patiently followed my movements, understanding the hesitance that lingered in my eyes. "It's okay, my precious little one," she whispered, her fingers gently brushing my cheek. "Mommy is right here, and I'll make sure you're safe and snug."

Despite her comforting words, my apprehension remained. The pram loomed before me like a grand adventure, and the prospect of being nestled within its confines invoked a mixture of excitement and fear. Mommy, sensing my internal struggle, knelt down beside me, her arms still open in a reassuring gesture.

"Would you like to give it a go, Patrick?" Mommy asked, her voice a tender melody. "Just a little ride around the living room, and then we can open more presents. What do you say, sweetheart?"

I glanced from Mommy to the pram, uncertainty etched on my face. The symbols of infantile regression surrounded me – the onesie, the cozy atmosphere, the comforting presence of Mommy – yet the pram stood as a threshold to a new level of vulnerability. The conflicting emotions within me swirled, leaving me torn between the desire for the familiar embrace of Mommy's arms and the uncharted territory that awaited within the pram.

Mommy's smile remained unwavering, a beacon of comfort in the face of my hesitant apprehension. Recognizing my internal struggle, she decided to make the transition into the pram as gentle as possible. With a tender gaze, she reached down grabbing me by the wrist and gently guided me to my feet, before slowly leading me towards the pram.

"There we go, my sweet little one," Mommy cooed, her voice a melodic symphony of reassurance. "Let's see if the pram is as cozy as it looks, shall we?" As Mommy approached the adult-sized pram, a subtle magic seemed to unfold. With a touch of a button, the pram's frame gracefully lowered itself, creating a convenient and accessible entry point. The soft whirr of machinery accompanied the smooth motion, turning the pram into a welcoming cocoon.

"Look at this, Patrick," Mommy giggled, her eyes twinkling with delight. "It's like a special cradle just for you!" The lowered pram now stood at a perfect height for Mommy to effortlessly guide me into its comforting embrace.

With surprising, practiced ease, Mommy gently settled me into the plush interior of the pram, ensuring that every touch was filled with tenderness. The mattress cradled me like a soft cloud, and the gentle sway of the lowered pram felt like a lullaby, soothing away any lingering doubts.

With me nestled securely within the plush confines of the lowered pram, Mommy's loving attention turned to the task of ensuring my safety and comfort. Her nimble fingers worked with practiced precision as she fastened the harness, the soft straps crisscrossing over my onesie-clad chest and securely encircling my waist.

"There we go, my precious little one," Mommy murmured, her sweet baby talk accompanying each gentle touch. "All snug and cozy in your special ride." Her eyes beamed with affection, radiating warmth as she continued to lavish care upon me.

The straps, now securely in place, held me in a gentle embrace within the adult-sized pram. Mommy leaned in, placing a tender kiss on my forehead. "You're such a good baby for Mommy," she whispered, her voice a soothing melody that resonated with the soft hum of the Christmas lights above.

But the journey into the pram had just begun. With a mischievous glint in her eyes, Mommy reached for the control panel on the side of the pram. A series of buttons and switches lay before her, each offering a new dimension to the experience. She pressed a button, and the pram responded with a gentle hum, the frame beginning to elevate.

I felt a sense of weightlessness as the pram lifted, inch by inch, back to its full height. Mommy's eyes remained locked with mine, her smile a reflection of the joy she found in making every moment of our journey magical. The room transformed around me as the pram ascended.

"There we go, my little sweetheart," Mommy cooed, her hands resting on the sides of the pram.

Mommy's hands lingered on the pram, a tangible expression of the love and care she poured into every moment of our shared adventure. Her fingers, still lingering on the control panel, found another hidden button waiting to be discovered. With a playful smile, she pressed it, and a soft hum filled the air as the pram, suspended in its elevated position, began to gently rock back and forth.

A delighted gasp escaped my lips as I felt the subtle motion. The pram swayed with a rhythmic cadence, cradling me in a comforting embrace. Mommy's face lit up with joy as she observed my reaction to this unexpected feature.

"Look at you, my precious one," Mommy cooed, her hands reaching in to give my onesie-clad tummy a gentle tickle. "Enjoying your little ride in Mommy's magic carriage, aren't you?" Her laughter filled the room, merging with the soft creaking of the rocking pram.

With each back-and-forth sway, I found myself surrendering to the comforting embrace of the pram. The soft mattress cradled me, and the rhythmic rocking lulled me into a state of serene relaxation. Mommy, attuned to my every response, continued to shower me with affectionate words and tender touches.

"You're such a good baby, Patrick," Mommy whispered, her voice a melodic undertone to the gentle rocking. "Mommy loves making her little one feel so happy and safe." Her fingers traced patterns on the fabric of the pram, creating a sensory symphony that resonated with the magic of the holiday season.

My view from inside the pram was a panorama of whimsical wonders. Above me, the canopy adorned with delicate patterns of stars and moons created a celestial dreamscape. The pastel hues of the fabric cast a soft glow, infusing the space with a gentle warmth that mirrored the holiday spirit. As the pram rocked, the patterns on the canopy seemed to dance, weaving a magical tapestry overhead.

The interior of the pram cradled me with a plush mattress and a velvety soft blanket, inviting me into a world of coziness and security. My diapered onesie-clad body, snugly nestled within the harness, responded to the gentle sway, creating a sensation of weightless bliss. Mommy's loving touches lingered, and her comforting coos echoed in the enclosed space, reassuring me of her attentive care.

My infantile gaze wandered within the pram, discovering an array of toys and trinkets strategically placed for my amusement. A mobile dangled above, its playful shapes and colors captivating my attention. Each gentle movement of the pram set the mobile in motion, creating a mesmerizing ballet of suspended toys.

Small plush animals adorned the sides of the pram, their smiling faces inviting me into a world of companionship and joy. I reached out with tiny hands, fingers exploring the soft textures and friendly faces, creating a tactile connection with the infantile surroundings.

As the adult-sized pram continued its gentle rocking, a sense of tranquil bliss enveloped me. The rhythmic motion, coupled with the enchanting view of the pram's interior, transported my infantile mind into a state of pure contentment. The soft creaking of the pram and the soothing hum of Christmas lights created a harmonious lullaby, coaxing me deeper into a realm of serene happiness.

In the midst of this delightful reverie, a magical echo resonated within the confines of my regressed consciousness. The familiar, hearty voice of Santa Claus seemed to weave through the fabric of my thoughts.

"Well done, Patrick," Santa's voice echoed in my mind, resonating with a warmth that transcended the boundaries of reality. "You've been such a good little one this year, bringing joy and laughter to your Mommy's heart. Ho, ho, ho!"

The echo of his praise infused my infantile heart with a sense of validation, as if the jolly old man in the red suit had bestowed his approval upon my journey of regression.

Mommy, unaware of the imaginary presence, continued to smile down at me, her hands reaching into the pram to offer gentle caresses and loving whispers. The echo of Santa's voice lingered, weaving a tapestry of joy and affirmation in the recesses of my regressed mind.

In the midst of the enchanting echo of Santa's praise, a giddy delight overcame me, and my infantile mind succumbed to the whims of regression. Babbling emerged from my lips, a spontaneous symphony of baby talk that bubbled forth with the unfiltered joy of the moment.

Mommy, with a heart full of affection, giggled at my newfound babbling. "Oh, what a sweet little baby you are!" she cooed, her hands gently brushing my cheek.

As the babbling continued, the corners of my mouth curled into a blissful smile. The rhythmic rocking of the pram seemed to synchronize with the playful chatter, creating a melodic composition of innocence. The echo of Santa's approval still resonated in the background, harmonizing with the babbling to form a whimsical chorus of acceptance and love.

However, the babbling was accompanied by a telltale sign of infancy – drooling. Tiny droplets escaped my parted lips, trailing down my chin in a manifestation of my regressed state. Mommy, attuned my needs, chuckled affectionately and produced a soft, pastel-colored bib from the side pocket of the pram.

"There we go, sweetheart," Mommy crooned, securing the bib around my neck with gentle precision. "No need to worry about little dribbles. Mommy's got you all taken care of."

My babbling persisted, an expression of uninhibited joy that spilled forth from the depths of my regressed mind. Mommy, embracing the playful spirit of the moment, leaned in with a mischievous twinkle in her eye.

"Shh, my sweet baby," Mommy whispered, her voice a gentle hush. "Let's keep those precious little noises coming." With a tender touch, she placed the pacifier between my babbling lips. The soft silicone embraced my tongue, inviting a rhythmic suckling motion that mirrored the cadence of the rocking pram.

As the pacifier brought a soothing end to my babbling, Mommy continued to shower me with affectionate baby talk. "That's it, my little one," she cooed, the pacifier enhancing the aura of infantile serenity. "Mommy loves her happy, babbling baby. Such a good little sweetheart."

As the enchanting scene continued to unfolded within our living-room, a sudden, unexpected sound interrupted the symphony of infantile bliss. A wet, resounding fart escaped from me, eliciting a surprised giggle from Mommy. Her laughter, filled with a mixture of amusement and affection, blended seamlessly with the ambient sounds of the holiday season.

"Oh, my little stinker," Mommy teased, her voice playful as she reached down to gently pat my diapered bottom. "Looks like someone is having a fun time in their magic carriage." Her words, infused with a sense of maternal warmth, only added to the whimsy of the moment.

As the pram continued its gentle rocking, a subtle shift in sensation caught my attention. The warm, comforting embrace of my diaper seemed to transform as a new warmth spread within the diaper, as it slowly started flooding, the warmth spreading and cocooning me in a comforting embrace, as a a deeper sense of surrender enveloped me, as I emptied my bowels into the soggy padding of my nappy completely soiling myself.

As the pram continued to sway gently, the warmth of the diaper, both wet and messy, became a comforting cocoon. Mommy, unfazed by the bodily functions that accompanied infantile regression, continued to shower me with soothing words and tender touches.

As I closed my eyes, the world around me melted into the soothing darkness. The pram's rocking motion continued to cradle me, a gentle gesture that whispered promises of safety and security. The dreamscape, painted with the hues of regression, carried me away into a realm where my messy diaper didn’t matter and where my mind could simply be free.

As I gradually emerged from the depths of infantile slumber, a soft awareness settled upon me. The gentle swaying motion of the pram persisted, creating a soothing cadence that gently nudged me into wakefulness. My surroundings felt familiar, yet the haze of sleep lingered, shrouding my perception.

Blinking my eyes open, I found myself still nestled within the pram. The pastel canopy above me painted a gentle tableau. However, a curious restraint held me snugly within the pram, and the sight before me revealed only the confines of my cozy haven.

A soft, muffled sound caught my attention – the rhythmic creaking of the pram's rocking motion. The realization dawned upon me that I was securely strapped and tucked in, confined within the comforting embrace of the pram.

My limbs, clad in the snug onesie and covered by a thick duvet, felt the gentle resistance of the straps that crisscrossed over my chest and waist. The padded embrace of the harness reassured me, emphasizing the safety cocoon that the pram provided. The mobile and toys overhead swayed in unison with the rocking, casting playful shadows on the pastel fabric that enveloped me.

A sense of curiosity blossomed within, prompting me to attempt to sit up and explore my surroundings. However, the secure restraints held me in place. My gaze danced around the interior, absorbing the whimsical details the patterns on the canopy, the suspended toys, and the cozy padding beneath me.

As the gentle swaying of the pram continued, a sense of tranquility began to unravel within me. However, a subtle shift in the environment awakened a growing unease in my infantile mind. The rhythmic motion seemed different, and a faint murmur of unfamiliar sounds hinted at a change in setting.

My eyes, still adjusting to the confined view within the pram, searched for the comforting presence of familiar surroundings. Yet, all I could discern were the pastel patterns on the canopy and the suspended toys gently swaying overhead. The realization dawned upon me – the pram was in motion, being pushed around outside.

A subtle panic stirred within me. The comforting familiarity of home, like distant memories as I grappled with the uncertainty of my current situation. The restricted view within the pram intensified the feeling of vulnerability, amplifying the sense of being at the mercy of forces beyond my comprehension.

With a growing urgency, my hands instinctively reached for my pacifier, seeking the soothing comfort it had provided earlier. However, a sinking feeling accompanied the realization that it was nowhere to be found. The absence of the familiar silicone teat left a void, and a subtle unease intensified into a whispered anxiety.

As I attempted to survey my surroundings, the inability to see beyond the edges of the pram heightened my apprehension. The gentle rocking, once a source of serenity, now seemed to amplify the disorientation. The world outside remained veiled, and my infantile mind grappled with the disconcerting notion of being pushed through unfamiliar territory.

A subtle discomfort pricked at my awareness. The dampness and squishiness beneath me became a tangible reminder of the wet and messy diaper I had succumbed to during my earlier slumber. The once-accepting cocoon now felt like a confinement, and the realization of my vulnerable state intensified the turmoil within.

A soft whimper escaped my lips, a sound that mirrored the stirring panic within. The pram continued to move, the muted sounds of the outside world merging with the internal symphony of my disquieted thoughts. The absence of the pacifier, the unfamiliar surroundings, and the awareness of the soiled diaper painted a portrait of vulnerability that seemed to echo through the confined space of the pram.

As I lay there, strapped and tucked in, the panic within my infantile mind deepened, casting shadows on the once-innocent journey.

As the initial waves of panic ebbed within me, a reassuring melody replaced the disquiet. The voices of Mommy and Aunty Karen, though muffled by the walls of the pram, reached my ears like a comforting lullaby. The familiarity in their tones gradually soothed my infantile mind, offering a lifeline amid the uncertainty.

Mommy's voice, tender and melodic, intermingled with Aunty Karen's reassuring presence. Their conversation became a sanctuary of comfort, the cadence of their words weaving a protective cocoon around me. The gentle rocking of the pram, once a source of disorientation, now harmonized with the maternal voices that enveloped my confined world.

"He's such a good baby," Mommy's voice chimed in, a gentle melody that resonated with unconditional love. "He's been sleeping through his whole little adventure in the pram. It's like a magic carriage, Karen."

Aunty Karen's voice, filled with a conspiratorial delight, resonated through the air, "Actually, Sarah, I have a little secret to share. That magical pram is a surprise gift for Patrick from all of us—Rob, Mom, and myself."

A gasp of delight escaped Mommy's lips, and a joyful laughter followed. "Oh, Karen, you didn't have to! What a wonderful surprise! I'm sure Patrick will be over the moon when he finds out."

Aunty Karen's laughter joined the chorus of excitement. "Well, we wanted to contribute to Patrick's magical journey. It's our way of showering him with love and creating lasting memories during this special time."

Their voices, now tinged with shared joy, continued to dance around the pram. The revelation of the pram's origin cast a new light on my confined surroundings.

As the conversation between Mommy and Aunty Karen continued, the pram's gentle rocking seemed to echo the collective heartbeat of the family's love.

As Mommy and Aunty Karen continued their conversation, my infantile whimpering gradually escalated, a soft plea for attention that sought to bridge the confines of the pram. The muffled sounds of my discomfort mingled with their joyful discussion, a subtle reminder of the vulnerability within.

Mommy's voice, filled with maternal instinct, broke through, "Oh, sweetheart, are you waking up? Mommy's right here."

Aunty Karen's laughter joined the conversation, "Looks like someone wants to join the party, Susan. Let's uncover our little surprise."

Their voices, now focused on me, became a lifeline of reassurance. Mommy leaned in, her hands reaching toward the pram's canopy, as Aunty Karen followed suit. Their hands, gentle and loving, worked in unison to unveil the mystery hidden outside the confines of the carriage.

As the fabric of the canopy parted, revealing the world beyond, my infantile eyes blinked in the sudden infusion of light. The cozy interior of the pram gave way to outside world.

Mommy's face, radiant with love and excitement, appeared in my line of sight. "There you are, my precious one! Did you have a good nap?"

Mommy, with tender hands, reached down running her hand across my face and while searching around the inside of the pram. “Now, where did you dummy go, my little one?”.

Aunty Karen leaned in, her curiosity piqued by the snug interior of the pram. However, as she neared, a sudden and unmistakable scent wafted through the air, catching her by surprise. Aunty Karen's eyes widened, registering the unexpected olfactory revelation.

"Oh, my," she exclaimed with a playful chuckle, "I think someone has left a little surprise in his diaper during the magical journey."

Mommy, still engrossed in the search for my dummy, looked up with a knowing smile. "Oh, I think our little one might need a diaper change.”

Aunty Karen chuckled, "Indeed, Susan. Looks like we've got a little stinker on our hands." She playfully fanned the air with her hand. "Perhaps it's time for a fresh diaper and a change of scenery for our adventurous baby."

Their shared laughter, coupled with the revelation of the not-so-magical aroma, added a light-hearted touch to the unfolding scene. Mommy, with a triumphant expression, located the missing dummy and offered it to me with a tender smile.

"Here you go, sweetheart," Mommy cooed, placing the dummy between my lips.

With the comforting pacifier in my mouth, Mommy gently lifted the duvet that had cocooned me during my nap. As she revealed the onesie-clad outfit, a subtle gasp escaped her lips. Aunty Karen, curious about Mommy's reaction, leaned in for a closer look.

"Oh, my goodness, Patrick," Mommy exclaimed with a mix of surprise and amusement. "Looks like our little adventurer had a bit of a diaper blowout during his magical nap. Time for a change, I think."

Aunty Karen chuckled at the sight. "Well, well, it seems like the magical journey came with a few unexpected twists and turns.”

Mommy nodded, a playful smile on her face. "Indeed, Karen. My little one always keeps me on our toes."

With a gentle touch, Mommy inspected the aftermath of the diaper blowout. I, on the other hand, continued to suckle on the pacifier, blissfully unaware of the state of my onesie. The scent of the soiled diaper lingered, prompting Mommy to decide on the next course of action.

"Karen, I think it's time for us to head home and give our little Patrick a proper change," Mommy suggested, her tone a mix of affection and practicality. "We wouldn't want him to be uncomfortable for too long."

With a gentle touch, Mommy carefully tucked the duvet around me once again, ensuring that I was snug and comfortable within the pram. The soft fabric embraced me, and the familiar coziness of the duvet offered a sense of security as Mommy prepared to resume our journey home.

Mommy expertly raised the canopy, its pastel hues casting a warm glow over the scene. The suspended toys overhead swayed gently, and the pram, now restored to its enchanting state, awaited the continuation of our journey.

Mommy turned to Aunty Karen, a smile playing on her lips. "Thank you for the surprise gift and the delightful company, Karen. Tell Rob and Jack the same, okay?"

Aunty Karen grinned, a twinkle in her eye. "Oh, it's always a pleasure. Anything for our special baby nephew.”

With a shared laughter and a brief exchange of goodbyes, Mommy grasped the handle of the pram, the wheels rolling smoothly over the floor. The familiar rhythm of the pram's gentle sway resumed as we embarked on the journey home.

As we left Mommy hummed a soft lullaby, the melody harmonizing with the ambient sounds of winter air. I drifted into a tranquil state, the echoes of the outside world lingering in my infantile mind. Mommy, with each tender push of the pram, guided us closer to home.

_63456856-778d-4f85-9447-e77154ad2874.jpg

_dcde8ad7-0051-4188-8c87-8287a2c71e43.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Pamperdk changed the title to To Zero and Back [Updated with chapter 46]

Normally I'm someone who hates having pictures added to a story (usually means writing is terrible), but thank you for leaving those. Definitely some confusion from my American brain on which type of 'pram' you were referring to! Your writing is more than clear enough that I'd decided on that type!

Good chapter, given you titled it 'and back' I have to imagine we'll start to see him grow back up through the spring perhaps? Look forward to more!

• Pamperdk changed the title to To Zero and Back [Updated with chapter 50]