LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bully Turned Baby Chapter 8 03-21-20 (updated!)

Chapter 8:

Anna walked out of her aunt’s office feeling like the job here was really working out, but for some reason she couldn’t get her head wrapped around the idea of living here knowing Bethany would be in the same place. The encounters seemed to get rougher, but she also realized she did just have Carmen tan her backside red which she deserved after the way she had been treating everyone today. 

She finally made her way to her bedroom she smiled seeing her name along with the word “photographer” next to it smiling knowing she had finally made it. She opened the door looking around the large room looking over it once again knowing if she did decide to move In, she would have a much bigger room even if that did mean leaving with Bethany. She sat her camera down on the bed wanting to explore a little more opening one of the two doors finding a massive walk in closet. She couldn’t help but giggle knowing she had never had anything like it before and it would easily hold all her outfits and any more she decided to buy. 

She walked out of the closet and opened the other door revealing a large bathroom. Anna stared at the porcelain garden tub smiling knowing she wanted to try it out sometime, wanting to move in quicker than ever, but her mind rotated back to her mother wondering what she would think about her living at the studio.  

She walked out of the bathroom feeling so amazed at everything that she’d been given knowing she needed to get the photos uploaded not knowing if there was a deadline but didn’t want to get on Kacey’s bad side. 

She grabbed her camera off the bed and then hooked it up to her new computer waiting for it to power up. 

She watched as the computer booted up and smiled when the home screen appeared and noticed the background reading “Annas Desktop”. She clicked on the internet browser watching as the home screen was the studio’s website. She clicked on the members page watching a screen appear prompting her for her username and password. 

She reached into her pocket grabbing the letter Melissa had given her and ripped it open grabbing the note from inside. She smiled seeing the username “Anna-Photo” and the password being “Giles12”. She typed both into there spots watching the page load up to reveal a page that she had never seen bother. It was a page that showed every picture that had ever been taken and been upload to the website. She looked around wanting to quickly upload her photos when she found the upload button and clicked on it. 

She watched another page open asking her to select the folder she wanted to upload. She was happy her camera had a setting that stored the files in an individual file after every shoot and selected the folder that had the earliest time from this morning. She watched the files being uploaded starting to show the feeding from earlier this as her mind started to think back to how Bethany looked coming into the room and being fed like a little baby. 

After the photos finished uploading the webpage asked her to name the file and she giggled trying to think of something cute and wrote “mommy Carmen feeds Baby Angela” and clicked submit. She hit the upload button once again smiling when she opened the folder to see the photos of Bethany messing her diaper while she was being held by Carmen. She couldn’t help but giggle seeing the baby’s cheek red as she had known she messed her diaper against her will. She finished clicking through the photos and clicked upload and once again waited for them to be finished. She smiled when it prompted her to name the folder and typed in “Angela makes a present for mommy”. 

She finished uploading the other sets and clicked out of the page and towards the members area to see the photos she had just uploaded already in the members area for the subscribers wondering to herself what they were thinking. She clicked over to the members suggestion page and was shocked to see people already posting about the photo shoot and videos. 

She noticed one post labeled “bad acting” from a user named “BabyFan92” and noticed it already had over 20 comments and clicked on it wondering what was going on. 

Anna clicked on the post and waited for the computer to load to read what the poster was talking about and wasn’t very shocked to read what he had posted.

“Angela’s acting is so terrible, what’s the point of having a hot mommy baby her if she doesn’t know how to be a baby” the fan had written. 

Anna looked over the rest of comment starting to read that most of the subscribers were seeing the same thing she was that Bethany refused to act like a real baby. She noticed most of the comments were the same as the one of above and continued scrolling through them until one at the bottom caught her eye that read “why doesn’t the studio make her be a real baby for a month to learn how to be a baby.”

Anna couldn’t help but think maybe the guy had a point. She couldn’t help but giggle seeing the girl who had given her such a hard time growing up be reduced to being in diapers and being treated like a little baby for a whole month. She started to think what Kacey or Melissa would think about the idea knowing this may be the best idea to get back at her former bully with. She looked down at the clock on the computer seeing it was already getting to be about 5 o clock and should probably head home and talk to her mom. She logged out of the computer and unplugged her camera. She got up from the computer starting to look over the room knowing maybe her mom won’t think it’s too bad of an idea knowing its only 5 minutes away from home.

She walked out the door closing the door behind her starting to continue to think about Bethany being a baby 24/7. The thought of seeing her playing around in a playpen in just her diaper and t-shirt brought back memories of her days at daycare knowing how adorable the babies she had taken care of there looked. She knew how mad Bethany would be having to be a baby all the time and continued to tell herself that when the time was right, she was going to bring this idea up to Kayce.  

She walked towards the front of the building noticing Kathrine already gone from the front desk and walked out the front door to see just hers and Bethany’s car still in the parking lot. She opened her car door and hopped inside ready to get home to talk to her mom.  

She drove home still thinking about what had happened during the day even thinking about the large room that her aunt had offered to her. She parked into the driveway of her home seeing the lights on inside knowing her mother had already made dinner and grabbed her camera and made her way inside.

Anna walked into the house and straight into the kitchen to see her mother finishing setting the dinner table already smelling the country cooking in the air. 

Ms. Giles finished placing the plates on the table and turned around to see Anna walking in and spoke with excitement asking, “so, how was your second day?”

Anna smiled at her mother saying “it was a lot of fun mom” 

Ms. Giles smiled back saying “I know you can’t tell me what happened, but I am glad everything is working out for you sweety, dinner will be ready in 5 if you want to run to your room to change. “

Anna left the kitchen walking towards her bedroom starting to think how she was going to bring up the idea of her moving into the studio still not wanting to upset her mother. She made her way into her bedroom quickly stripping out of her clothes and into some pajamas when she heard her mothers voice yell “dinners ready!”

She smiled looking over her old bedroom knowing it had already only been 2 days and she was about to ask her mom if she could leave. She made her way back into the kitchen seeing the dinner table filled with food. She sat down in the chair starting to dig into the food trying to find the best way to bring it up. 

Ms. Giles looked over at her daughter seeing her facial expression changed from the way she had entered the kitchen the first time starting to wonder what was up and spoke asking, “everything ok sweety?”

Anna knew her mother would know if something was up and knew her mother would beat it out of her spoke saying, “just work mom”.

Ms. Giles looked at her daughter confused asking, “when you came in you told me you had fun? What’s wrong sweety?

Anna bit her lip not knowing how to even ask the question and looked up to her mother saying, “aunt Melissa offered me something at the studio today that I really like, but I don’t want to hurt you mom”.

Jackie Giles sat her fork down and looked at her worried daughter saying, “baby you don’t ever have to worry about hurting me, what did Melissa offer you?”

Anna nervously spoke saying “she offered me a large bedroom at the studio for me to stay at” 

Anna watched her mom starting to giggle and asked, “what’s so funny?”

Ms. Giles smiled saying “sweety, I know you’re becoming a strong and independent woman and I knew one day this would come up, If you want to move out that’s fine. I will love you no matter what your choices are, and I can still come up there and have lunch with you or something and I am just right down the road” 

Anna nodded her head smiling knowing the situations had gone a lot better than she thought it would and spoke saying, “thank you mom”

Ms. Giles smiled saying “your welcome sweety”

Anna was starting to feel like everything was working out for her and continued to chat with her mother and finishing her dinner. 

After she had finished her dinner, she excused herself telling her mother “I must be up at 6 o clock again in the morning for a meeting at the studio, so I may be home earlier. I don’t know what Melissa has planned for me tomorrow” 

Ms. Giles smiled saying “your good sweety, mommy is going to make your lunch and have it ready for you in the morning”

Anna smiled to her mother walking over and giving her mother a hug saying “thank you mom, for everything”

Ms. Giles returned the hug saying “sweety, don’t ever be afraid to talk to me about anything”

Anna spoke saying “I won’t” and walked out of the kitchen to her bedroom. 

Anna opened the door to her bedroom pulling the sheets back to her bed seeing the clock on her phone already reading 9:30 knowing she was going to need to get used to waking up earlier for the studio and set her phone for 5 am and pulled the sheets over her and slowly started to fall asleep.

She woke up the next day usual when the sound of her phone’s alarm ringing through her head. She got out of bed turning the alarm off seeing it was 5 o clock already. She smiled to herself knowing it was already another day she got to do the one thing she loved most and got to do with her new favorite people. She walked out of her bedroom and into the bathroom knowing she needed to get showered and dressed not knowing what Melissa or Kacey was expecting of her today. 

After getting a shower and dressed she grabbed her camera and headed for the kitchen. She walked into the dark room knowing her mother was still asleep like the day before and once again found a note on her lunch telling her to have a good day which brought a smile to her face.

She still couldn’t imagine leaving her mom, both in some way she knew her mother was right she was growing up and wouldn’t have mommy forever. She walked towards the living room grabbing her purse and swinging it around her head knowing she was probably leaving the house a little too early but knew she could always explore if she got there too early and walked out the door.

She pulled into the studio parking lot seeing it already almost completely empty except for Bethany’s mustang still in the same spot as it was yesterday along with a white SUV that she assumed was Kathleen’s. She parked in the middle of two and grabbed her things and started heading for the doors. 

She opened the door to the studio walked inside to see Kathleen already behind the front desk and spoke to her saying “good morning”

Kathleen turned and spoke with a gleeful smile saying, “good morning Anna”

Anna smiled to the receptionist asking, “do you know what my aunt wants me to do today?”

Kathleen’s eyes turned towards her calendar turned back towards Anna saying, “Today is meeting days it’s pretty much going off ideas for the month and also discussing the feedback from the subscribers between you, Melissa, and Kacey.”

Anna smiled saying “thank you Kath, I was so worried about today and didn’t know what to expect”

Kathleen nodded saying, “it’s not a problem, if you have any questions you can always ask”

Anna smiled once again saying, “thank you Kath, I really appreciate that, do you know where the meetings take place?”

Kathleen nodded her head saying, “you will meet on the studio set, but you know the meeting’s not until another 30 mins.”

Anna nodded her head saying, “I wanted to go ahead and get here and do some more exploring”

Kathleen chuckled saying, “don’t get lost”

Anna smiled saying with a laugh saying, “I won’t” and headed down the hall.

She walked through the building starting to really find her way around. She walked past her bedroom, then the kitchen until her eye’s came to a room she couldn’t stop thinking about “the furniture room”. She pulled out her key sticking it into the door and opening it wanting to see everything in the room again. She walked inside the dark room finding the light switch on the wall turning it on to see the room like it was the day before. She continued to look through the large room looking through it is seeing the baby bath she had used the day before then placing her hand on the large baby stroller. She pulled the hood of the stroller up seeing it was made just like any other baby stroller just larger wondering to herself how she could use it in the set. She looked behind the stroller to see a large car seat starting to giggle thinking of the idea of Bethany being strapped inside of it thinking Friday maybe the perfect day to use both items.

She turned around hearing doors opening and closing pulling out her phone to see it was already 5:50. She knew she would have plenty of time to check out everything in the room and walked out turning off the light and closed the door behind her. She walked down the hallways making her way back the way she came turning to the left to see the set door and decided to go ahead and see if anyone was in there. She walked inside starting to hear voices chatting when she saw both Kacey and Melissa already sitting down as both of their eyes turned to see Anna entering the room. 

Anna smiled softly waving saying, “good morning”

Kacey smiled saying, “Good morning Anna”

Anna walked over towards the chair noticing a envelope in the chair with her name on it asking, “what’s this?”

Melissa spoke saying, “your first check”

Anna couldn’t believe she had been here for 2 days and was already getting a check and asked, “seriously?”

Melissa giggled saying, “I know you’ve only been here for 2 days, but I wanted to show you how blown away both Kacey and I are with you”

Anna was already opening the check barely hearing anything her aunt was telling her and opened the check to see a check for “$3000.00”. She looked at the check dumb struck not understanding how she could of made this kind of money in 2 days. 

“Anna you ok?” Melissa asked.

Anna couldn’t help but ask, “Is this right? It’s a lot of money.”

Kacey chuckled saying, “Anna your idea yesterday gave us 500 new subscribers, and the photos and videos were downloaded more then any other one’s ever on the site. Your idea was a hit and honestly I can’t wait to see what you come up with next”

Anna smiled saying “thank you for the encouraging words”

“well you deserve them” 

Anna turned to see Carmen standing not even hearing her entering the room and asked, “I thought you were off today”

Carmen giggled saying, “I thought so to, but I guess I have a new role here in the studio”

Anna smiled asking, “a new role?”

Melissa spoke saying, “yes, Carmen will now be Bethany’s permanent mommy on the sets” 

Anna smiled with excitement running over to carmen giving her a large hug saying, “congratulations!”

Carmen returned the hug saying, “Thank you Anna! But honestly without you none of this would be possible”

“Well if you would all sit down; we need to discuss some things that need to be nipped in the butt”

Anna turned around walking back over to her seat smiling over to her aunt and sat back down in her chair. 

Melissa smiled at everyone saying, “first and foremost I want to thank everyone’s participation in yesterday new shoots, I want to thank Anna for coming up with something that boosted our ratings higher then they ever had been before, I also want to thank you Carmen for stepping up and becoming the hot mommy all the subscribers apparently have been waiting for”

Carmen giggled saying, “I don’t know about hot”

Kacey chuckled saying, “the fans sure enjoyed your part”

Melissa nodded her head spoke saying, “but we still have problems, even though yesterday was such a big growth in the studio, we need to come up with a solution for Bethany’s acting, if anybody has any idea’s I would love to hear them”

Anna mind clicked listening to her aunt asking for solution to fix Bethany’s acting problem and without realizing spit out the first word that came to her mind saying, “BABY!”

Melissa and the rest of the group stared towards Anna and Melissa spoke asking, “what was that?”

Anna nervously stared asking, “Why not have Bethany learn what its like to be a baby?”    

Kacey stared a serious look asking, “what do you mean?”

Anna began to think maybe it was a bad idea to speak, but continue to say, “why not have Bethany be a baby 24/7 during shoots and she can learn what it’s really like to be a baby”

Kacey chuckled asking, “like a real baby?”

Anna nodded her head saying, “exactly, bottle feedings, diaper changes, nap time, 24/7 baby hood, and also this can help her stay in character” 

Melissa turned towards Kacey asking, “what’s your thoughts?”

Kacey couldn’t keep the thought off his mind and looked back to Melissa saying, “I love the idea, but how long will we do this for, Bethany isn’t going to just agree to become a little baby again

Anna spoke asking, “maybe we can try it out for a month” 

Melissa nodded her head saying, “a month sounds perfect, but we also need to make sure someone else is ok with this?”

Anna’s eyes turned towards a smiling Carmen who spoke saying “I’ve always wanted a baby girl of my own, maybe this is perfect training to see what it’s like”.

Melissa smiled saying, “then it’s settled Carmen will become Bethany’s mommy during the week, is there any other questions?”

Carmen spoke saying “Oh! Who watches the baby at night?”

Melissa turned to Carmen saying, “I didn’t even think about that?”

Anna knew this maybe her best chance of getting the ultimate pay back and spoke saying “I will”

The group once again turned their attention towards Anna.

Melissa spoke asking, “are you sure?”

Anna nodded her head with a smile saying, “this might be the best time to bond with little Bethany” 

Kayce chuckled knowing what Anna was getting at saying, “I am sure you can handle it, your days from daycare should already have you being a pro.”

Anna laughed saying “of course” 

Melissa smiled saying, “then it’s settled Carmen will be Bethany’s mommy during the day and Anna will be Bethany nanny at night, do we have an idea when to start this?”

Anna turned towards Kayce who spoke saying, “how about Monday of next week, get the contracts written up and signed. Carmen and Anna can go out today and do some shopping and Anna can meet our tailor who makes our wonderful baby clothing”

Melissa spoke saying, “alrighty then! Carmen, Anna you both oversee picking up anything you think we will need for the next month that we don’t already have, and I will go and get started on the contracts.”

Carmen walked over asking, “ready?”

Anna nodded her head and followed Carmen out of the room wondering to herself what she had just got herself into. 

She followed Carmen out of the set room seeing the reaction on Carmen’s face who looked so excited then she had ever seen her over the last 3 days and spoke asking, “are you ok?”

Carmen giggled turning her attention towards Anna saying, “I’m sorry this is all just so exciting and without you I would not be getting this opportunity Anna” 

Anna smiled continuing to follow Carmen out of the studio towards the front door following Carmen outside to a large SUV parked next to hers. She opened the passenger seat and hopped inside the large vehicle buckling herself in as Carmen stared her car and off, they went. 

Carmen stared at Anna asking, “so what do you think we need?”

Anna giggled saying, “I am trying to figure that out myself, I noticed a lot of boxes in the storage and I thought we had everything we would need in there.”

Carmen nodded saying, “well a little secret for you, everything inside those boxes are just diapers” 

Anna chuckled saying, “I guess I know one thing we will never run out of” 

Carmen giggled saying, “Your absolutely right”

Anna watched Carmen pull into the local supermarket looking around the parking lot seeing it completely empty. She hopped out of the car following Carmen inside grabbing a shopping cart saying, “I guess we should probably start in the baby aisle” 

Carmen giggled saying, “that sounds like a good idea”.

Anna pushed the buggy towards the aisle labeled as “Baby Products” and continued to walk down starting at the assortment of diapers, wipes, and formula. She pushed the buggy over towards a large wall of baby food turning to Casey saying “I am thinking we need about a cart full of mush baby food” 

Carmen smiled saying, “I think your right our little Bethany needs to grow up to be big in strong”

Anna giggled starting to grab handfuls of the baby food and placing it inside the cart. She looked down at her and Carmen’s work seeing they had around 100 bottles of baby food saying, “this should be good enough for now” 

Carmen nodded her head saying, “plenty”.

Anna continued to look down the aisles turning her head asking, “how are we doing on powder, wipes, and formula?”

Carmen smiled still giggling with excitement saying, “we can never have too much”

Anna grabbed 5 bottles of powder, 5 tubs of wipes, and 3 gallons of baby formula setting them inside the buggy with the baby food. She looked over everything in the buggy wondering to herself if she was missing anything and turned her attention down the rest of the aisle placing her eye on the bags of diapers that were on the shelves. 

Carmen walked behind her asking, “I think we’re good on those”

Anna giggled saying, “I know, but wouldn’t it be cute to have sets with Bethany in real baby diapers” 

Carmen smiled saying, “I think she would look adorable. She is so tiny and petite.”

Anna reached over on the wall pulling a bag of Snuggies diapers on the shelve seeing the size “jumbo XL” written on the side saying these should be perfect. 

“giggle”

Anna tossed the bag of diapers into the buggy continuing to walk through the supermarket when Anna’s eyes caught on to a sign inside the supermarket of a mother breastfeeding her child. She remembered back to the photo on the site she visited earlier in the week and turned to carmen asking, “what do you think about that?”

Carmen looked up at the sign saying, “I think it looks adorable and one day I hope to have something like that of my own”

Anna giggled saying, “I mean with Bethany” 

Carmen couldn’t help but smile asking, “like breastfeed Bethany?”

Anna spoke saying “exactly”

Carmen stared down at her large breast saying, “I think it would be exciting, do you want to bring it up with Kacey?”

Anna continued pushing the buggy and shook her head saying, “I think it would be cute if you did it one day during a set, kind of catch both Kacey and Bethany off guard and place your tit in her mouth”.

Carmen couldn’t help but giggle thinking about the idea and spoke saying, “I will definitely think about it”

Anna pushed the buggy towards the front checkout line placing 1 of each item on the conveyor belt. The checkout person a young blond woman smiled asking, “babysitter shopping?”

Anna giggled saying, “something like that” 

The young woman asked, “How old is the baby?”

Anna turned towards Carmen who had a cheerful smile saying, “she is 1”

The blond smiled saying, “I love children and if you ever need a sitter for the little one please let me know”

Anna smiled watching the young woman reach into her pocket pulling out what looked like a business card and handed to her. She looked at the card reading “Nicole Hartley – Babysitter”. 

Anna looked up towards Nicole saying, “I am sure our little girl would love to have someone like you”. 

Nicole smiled saying, “thank you so much, your total comes out to be $700.56”

Carmen reached into her purse grabbing the business credit card handing it over to Nicole who swiped the card and handed back. 

Anna watched Carmen sign the receipt and thanked Nicole saying, “I am sure we maybe seeing you in the future, thank you for everything”

Nicole smiled and nodded saying, “I am looking forward to it, you both have a great day!”

Anna and Carmen pushed the buggy out to Carmen’s SUV. Carmen couldn’t help but giggle saying, “I could only imagine seeing that girl in there coming to babysit Bethany. Could you imagine her face when she found out the studio hired a real babysitter to take care of her?

Anna giggled saying, “who knows after a month of her being a baby, we might actually have a baby to look after”

Carmen giggled saying, “you may be right”

Anna grabbed the bags out of the cart loading them all inside the vehicle as Carmen closed the back door. Anna pushed the buggy to a cart holder in the middle of the street and turned back starting to think this adventure was going to be funnier than any other one she had ever been on. She couldn’t get her mind off the fact that everything Bethany had ever done to her was about to flip on her now knowing she was going back into diapers and babyhood. She knew she still had a lot to learn about this thinking that maybe she should go back on the sites thinking she could get some ideas for the weeks of Bethany being a baby to help her learn what it’s really like to be a baby.

Anna buckled into her seat watching Carmen back out of the parking lot and started to drive. 

Carmen stared at Anna who had a large smile on her face asking, “starting to feel some relief?”

Anna broke out of her daydream and turned looking at Carmen nodding her head saying, “a lot actually”

Carmen smiled saying, “Kacey and Melissa told me why you and Bethany don’t see eye to eye, and I have a feeling that is why you chose this for Bethany”.

Anna stared wide eyed at Carmen wondering what she should say, but before she could Carmen spoke saying, “don’t feel like you’re in trouble, I think Bethany could honestly learn to be more babyish. She gets paid so much money to be a little baby for Kacey and your aunt, but she refuses to act anywhere close to a real baby.”

Anna smiled remembering what she had told Kacey the day before saying, “like an adult trying to be a baby”

Carmen smiled saying, “exactly” 

Anna turned her head seeing they were stopping at a large white house asking, “where are we?”

Carmen smiled saying, “This is who we buy all of our baby clothing and furniture from”

Anna opened her door looking at the large house and followed Carmen towards the front door. She watched Carmen knock on the door and waited to hope someone to answer which didn’t take long for an older man who looked around 50 opened the door.

Carmen smiled at the older man reaching in for a hug saying, “Mr. Richards how are you!”

Mr. Richards hugged Carmen back saying, “How are you Carmen? Come back for some more clothes and furniture?”

Carmen shook her head saying, “No sir. This is Anna she is our new photographer and Melissa asked me to bring her by to meet you and Mrs. Julie” 

Anna stared at the large man reaching her hand out saying, “it’s nice to meet you” 

Anna wasn’t expecting what came next and the large man reached in for a bear hug saying, “it’s nice to meet you as well Anna” 

Mr. Richard looked at them both saying, “Julie is upstairs sewing I am sure she will be happy to see you Carmen and also to meet Anna here.”

Carmen smiled saying, “I always love seeing the outfits she is coming up with and I am sure Anna can get an idea of what to get for our little baby star next.”

Anna followed behind Carmen smiling at the older man into the house looking around inside seeing various sets of baby furniture such as a rocking horse and a large playpen in the living room starting to get a better idea of things these people made. She followed Carmen up a set of stairs starting to hear soft humming from inside one of the rooms noticing Carmen walking inside the first room they came to. 

Anna was an utter amazement the room was completely decked out in all types of big baby clothing. There were dresses, onesies, diaper covers with frills, and almost anything you would see an infant wardrobe. She walked over to one of the dressers seeing a white baby dress that read the word “Baby Bethany” wondering to herself if this was being made for the same cruel infant that had turned her world upside down. 

She continued looking over the outfit not even hearing footsteps coming up behind when suddenly, she felt a soft material wrap around her head and looked into the mirror seeing a large white baby bonnet was being tied under her chin. 

“don’t you look so precious!” 

Anna turned around to see a giggling Carmen who spoke saying, “Julie, she isn’t one of the babies”

Ms. Julie stared at Anna asking, “are you sure she is so pretty, I think she would make a wonderful little girl”.

Anna blushed at both and grabbed for the ribbon on the bonnet handing it back to the woman saying, “my name is Anna, I am the studios new photographer”

Ms. Julie smiled saying, “It’s nice to meet you Anna, your aunt told me you would be coming this morning, but she didn’t tell me how cute you would be.”

Anna giggled saying, “thank you for the compliment, I must say I have never seen a room like this before.”

Ms. Julie continued to smile saying, “I have been making baby clothes for at least 30 years sweety and Carmen hear has been helping me make adorable clothes for little Bethany”

Carmen giggled saying, “that’s right”

Anna smiled saying, “you do a really good job, everything looks so genuine and really like something a real baby would wear.”

Ms. Julie nodded her head saying, “thank you, I try my best to make everything look that way. Is there anything you ladies needed me to make or were you just stopping by?”

Anna stared towards Carmen who spoke saying, “not today Julie, I just wanted Anna to come by and see where we get all of our adorable clothing from”

Ms. Julie smiled saying, “I am so glad you did, Anna if you ever think of something you can always call or text me and I will have it ready the next day”

Anna saw the woman handing her a business card reading the words “Big Baby Clothing by Julie, thank you Mrs. Julie I am sure I will come up with something that I can send to you.”

Julie smiled nodding her head saying, “I almost forgot, I did make this today”

Anna watched the older woman walk to the dresser grabbing the dress she had noticed when she walked in along with the large white bonnet saying, “I made these for little Bethany. I know the studio likes for them to say Angela, I thought maybe she would enjoy something with her real name on it”

Anna giggled knowing Bethany’s temper would skyrocket if they tried to put her in it and spoke saying, “thank you Julie, I am sure little Bethany will love it”

Julie walked over giving both Anna and Carmen a hug saying, “I hope both you girls have a great day and I look forward to hearing from you when you have me some new ideas”

Both Carmen and Anna smiled at one another and turned saying, “we will Mrs. Julie” and walked towards the front door. 

Anna followed Carmen out the front door waving goodbye to Mr. Richard and looking back at the large house knowing she would be probably visiting it a lot from now on knowing all needed to do was think of ideas for clothing the studio didn’t already have. 

She got inside the car staring at Carmen saying, “Julie and Richard seemed like great people”

Carmen nodded her head saying, “absolutely they really take care of the studio clothing wise”

“giggle”

Anna stared at Carmen asking, “what so funny?”

Carmen smiled saying, “can you imagine if I was to put Bethany into this dress? I think she would scream”

Anna giggled watching Carmen start up her car as she drove back to the studio. She watched them pulling into the parking lot seeing it just how that left it now seeing Bethany’s mustang parked right next to hers wondering if her aunt had told her about the big news. She opened her door going around to the back of the car grabbing the bag of baby supplies and started to carry them into the studio. 

She opened the door to see Katherine behind the desk who spoke asking, “how did shopping go?”

Anna smiled saying, “It went great, is everything ok here?”

Kathleen rolled her eyes saying, “not exactly, Bethany is in Melissa office going over next week”

Anna giggled saying, “I guess will find out if we are getting a full-time baby soon enough”

Kathleen chuckled asking, “is that what this is about? Her becoming a full-time baby?” 

Anna smiled nodding her head saying, “yes, Carmen and I just went grocery shopping getting supplies for the month”

Kathleen smiled seeing the bags of baby food, wipes, and powder in her hands saying, “I think you have enough”

Anna smiled nodding her head seeing Carmen struggling with the bags and helped her inside asking, “where do you want everything?”

Carmen giggled trying to think asking, “Kathleen is Suite 4 still Available?” 

Kathleen nodded saying, “absolutely, but I think Kacey has beat you to what you’re thinking of”

Anna looked over at a smiling Carmen asking, “what’s so important about suite 4?”

Carmen giggled saying, “lets go put this stuff in the room and you can see what I am getting at.” 

Anna followed behind Carmen walking down the halls seeing the rows of bedroom suites until they made it to suite 4. She watched Carmen open the door to the room and looked inside to see what looked like a large nursery.  

“welcome to Bethany’s new room”

Anna giggled asking, “are you serious?”

Carmen smiled saying, “you came up with this, I guess Kacey really liked the idea”

Anna looked over the room seeing the large crib from the set against one wall, the changing table against the other, and some new furniture. There was a large playpen with large walls preventing the person inside from getting out on their own, and a rocking horse in the corner. 

She couldn’t believe how amazing everything looked and walked over to the changing table placing the bag with powder and wipes on top of it.

She turned to Carmen who was smiling at the large nursery like her asking, “everything alright?”

Carmen smiled nodding her head saying, “Anna I have always wanted a baby, and even though I get an adult baby to start with, this is all just so exciting” 

Anna giggled saying, “I am so glad I was able to help”

Anna stared watching her friend walk around the large nursery seeing her open the large crib feeling the bedding inside wondering to herself if there was some way to make Bethany a real baby. She knew all of this was one big kink, but Bethany had given her such a hard time growing up that she didn’t really care what happened to her either even if that meant her going back into diapers permanently and her having to play nanny to the little bitch baby. 

“SLAM”

Anna broke out of her daydream and stared up at Carmen who had a worried look on her face and spoke saying, “I have a feeling Bethany isn’t up to the new contract”

Anna shrugged her shoulders saying, “I guess we will find out in a minute. Do you need me to do anything with the baby food?”

Carmen still holding the bags of baby food shook her head saying, “I will put all of this up in the kitchen. How about you go find out what’s going on.”

Anna spoke saying, “ok” and walked out the room hoping not to run into Bethany.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I just wanted to say that I have really enjoyed this story from the start. I thought you gave a excellent backstory of what Anna went through dealing with the bullying from Bethany to what has occurred to both characters present day. Anna now photographer and Bethany the high and mighty bully a adult baby model. I like how Bethany now wears and uses diapers still thinks she can be a bully to Anna. I can't wait to see how a month in diapers 24/7 makes Bethany act and being babysat by the girl she used to bully in Highschool.? I really really enjoy and appreciate your stories thankyou can't wait for more