LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Can I Get That Smell

Hey so you know how Pampers has that like amazing scent to them? I thought I saw somewhere we you can buy like a bottle of the fragrance that they use in them. Does anyone know what I am talking about or have I completely lost my mind?

It's been posted on here a couple of times there is still a website that has/had it. DPF used to sell it years ago. I have found it's much easier to look up in your yellow pages for a candle supply shop. They have baby powder smell that is quite simular to the pampers smell. It's realitivly cheap, and works great. I Put a drop or two on my carpet in my bedroom and car too!

They easiest way to use it, or so I have found is use a wash cloth with 3 to 4 drops of it. I keep my diapers in a Chest drawer (helps them expand too) and just put the cloth in the drawer. The diapers are ready the next day! Hope this helps ;)

BTW it is a oil based product, so I wouldn't want to comment on appling it to the diaper directly..it is very concentrated so alittle goes a long way! You also can buy it in little bottles to gallons if you wish!

Hey so you know how Pampers has that like amazing scent to them? I thought I saw somewhere we you can buy like a bottle of the fragrance that they use in them. Does anyone know what I am talking about or have I completely lost my mind?

Go www.mommiescents.com. They have several scents, one is a baby diaper scent that's very close to the old scent of Pampers before they went odorless.

Mo

[quote name='Full Collapse' date='Apr 12 2007, I saw somewhere we you can buy like a bottle of the fragrance that they use in them.

I buy little 1-oz bottles of "Baby Powder" scent at the mal or flea markets where they sell insence sticks or candle making products. The fragerance is popular.

Usually less than $2. I took the worn out car fragerance blotter thing that hangs from the rear view mirror and put drops of baby powder smell on that and it makes driving more enjoyable. My car smells great!

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS