LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Reaching out to baby girls

I have found since I have started wearing diapers full time that it is hard to connect with other females who are like minded and wear diapers like me.  It has been great having guys reach out to me but it would be nice to chat and become friends with a few baby girls from Alberta.

14 hours ago, Alex Bridges said:

image.gif.e9fe4450fe75c08a2545970fada27f18.gif

I can assure Alex and others that she is for real , Crinklebutt and I have met in real life and chat regularly and she is also friends with another member here . So no not a catfish believe it or not there are girls who love diapers too 

1 hour ago, Alex Bridges said:

I’ll take your word for it. I don’t doubt that there are women into ABDL. This just seemed like a ham fisted attempt to meet them and combined with the Low post count shouted “catfish” to me.

Well Alex you are the exact reason why women do not put themselves out there to meet others who are ABDL often because they end up meeting a bunch of low life creeps like you.  You have now confirmed for me that putting myself out there is not worth it in order to create other friendships with like minded people.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, Crinklebutt12 said:

Well Alex you are the exact reason why women do not put themselves out there to meet others who are ABDL often because they end up meeting a bunch of low life creeps like you.  You have now confirmed for me that putting myself out there is not worth it in order to create other friendships with like minded people.  

I'm so confused by your response, how did he scream catfish? Because he also thinks ABDL girls are fake due to low post counts? 

39 minutes ago, Crinklebutt12 said:

There are always a few bad people on each site, and some very good people who jump to conclusions based on some of their past experiences with some of those bad people I mentioned.  Don't let that stop you from reaching out to other female AB's and DL's.  There are many on this site who would probably enjoy some one on one conversation with you.  Sure, you will get some creeps but sometimes you have to root through the apple bushel to find the good ones.

18 hours ago, Crinklebutt12 said:

I have found since I have started wearing diapers full time that it is hard to connect with other females who are like minded and wear diapers like me.  It has been great having guys reach out to me but it would be nice to chat and become friends with a few baby girls from Alberta.

Yes, there are many gals here in DD who were born female. I am one of them. I joined DPF in October 1990 when it only had two other women as members. I have been communicating with male and female ABDL since then. PM me if you want.

Alex, as for Crinklebutt's low post count, please note she joined DD in November.

Best Season Greetings. Angela

2 hours ago, Crinklebutt12 said:

I leapt to a conclusion, and I apologize.

@Babyboyd, thank you for correcting me.