LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper changing during the holidays and travel

Many of u visited family during the holidays.  It may have been driving or via plane.  For those of us that traveled during the holidays and are 24/7 or close enough in diapers.  How were the handling of diaper changes managed.  Was it at all made uncomfortable.  

My wife usually made it known in private that it was time for a change and walked with me into a seperate room after grabbing her bag.  It was done privately and hopefully no one noticed.

I solve the problem simply: Only wear at homme. No matter how I did it I would be forcing it on others. If I went and changed in another room, it would be depriving them of my presence for no good reason. The risk of some failure would expose me outright. There is just no good way to wear at such things without good, medical reasons. It would also mark me as bizarre or self-absorbed or an addict

When staying at others, I wear pull-ups, and I dont use them. I change underwear every morning as I would normally do, and have some zip lock bags from Abena that i put the garbage in, which fits several of them. So I keep it in my bag or suitcase until its full or if I am not staying for many days I just bring it with me home and throw it in the trash.

Christmas being a six-hour affair, I opted to bring a change to my parents’ house. I keep it in a small laptop bag. I put it in the bathroom closet, but not without my mother seeing it and asking what it was.

I had anal surgery in April, which had some side effects that have long since disappeared, but she doesn’t know that. I told her the injury was acting up and that the bag contained some medication and a change of underwear.

I ended up not needing the change, but I was also holding back a little despite three glasses of wine. 

I hydrate like no one’s business, but I could still smell wee by about 8. Guess I should’ve changed even if the diaper could’ve held more.

Not really encountered this.  I used the day I went to my dad's as a "cheat day" and I think I also did the next day when i went to my mom's side for christmas.

I think the biggest barrier is A). how to get your bag to the bathroom  B). how to dispose of it.    It is not like your parent's house or aunt's house's are a large public bathroom where it could have been anybody's diaper.   No, it is "well Joe went into the bathroom and after he came out I went in.  Joe says that there wasn't a diaper in the trash when he left, so it must have been me who left it."  or " only 1 or 2 people are big enough for a XL adult diaper"

Staying the night with somebody might be easier, because you have a suitcase and hopefully a spare bedroom to change in

1 hour ago, diapernh said:

Not really encountered this.  I used the day I went to my dad's as a "cheat day" and I think I also did the next day when i went to my mom's side for christmas.

I think the biggest barrier is A). how to get your bag to the bathroom  B). how to dispose of it.    It is not like your parent's house or aunt's house's are a large public bathroom where it could have been anybody's diaper.   No, it is "well Joe went into the bathroom and after he came out I went in.  Joe says that there wasn't a diaper in the trash when he left, so it must have been me who left it."  or " only 1 or 2 people are big enough for a XL adult diaper"

You bring a ziplock bag and take the diaper home with you. 

I use stuffer, and carry extra stuffer, in case it needs replacing, but usually I just take out that extra stuffer before bed and sleep in the somewhat wet diaper, when staying over
I don't wet when sleeping, so I put on a fresh diaper in the morning, after I have peed the old diaper
I put the used stuffer/diaper in a trash bag and hide it in my suitcase 

If I'm only visiting, I use 1 stuffer and make it through the whole day and change when I come home

I have a small diaper sling bag (Camo Design) made by skip hop and it fits a small pack of wipes and 3 BetterDry Diapers I now take it every where I go and no one has asked about it and head to a bathroom (even non family members who do not know I need to wear 24/7j

I stayed home Christmas Day but went to my in-laws on Boxing Day as it’s a 6-7 hour round trip I took enough for a couple of changes but only needed the one, I carry a fairly big handbag so just took that to  the loo and changed I put the wet one in a sented garbage bag and that fit back in my bag then when we stopped at a rest stop I put it in the bin. 

I’ll stick to my normal routines as they feel normal and secure. Over time I learned to deal with changes in a way that feels comfortable to me. I am somewhat afraid if I were to change any of it I might slip up and get caught.