LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Realisation - Chapters 1 - 3

Realisation Chapter 1

Toby got on well with his sister's friends, even now as they all grew into maturity. 

Now, at 26, he looked around at the bevy of girls he'd known since his school days. The occasion was his sister's birthday. Eve was turning 24, and had decided to celebrate in a picturesque local park, so here they were, with the rugs and picnic food set out, and clusters of friends here and there walking off the meal. 

Toby and Bennie were sitting on swings in the nearby playground. Bonnie was one of Toby's favourites among Eve's friends. 

Theyd been chatting for a while when Eve said 'When was the last time you were on a slide, Tobe?'

Toby laughed. 

'I can't remember,' he said. 'A waterslide, maybe?'

'Doesn't count,' replied Bonnie. 'Come on!'

She got up and went to the ladder at the back of the slide, and began to climb. 

'Come on!' she called back to Toby. 

Toby shrugged and trotted over to the ladder. He looked up at Bonnie's shapely rear clad in white shorts disappearing onto the top of the slide, and followed her up the ladder. 

Bonnie had already slid down and was standing in the sawdust at the bottom of the slide. 

Toby sat on the slippery steel holding the rails to each side of him and gave himself an almighty shove with his arms. The slide was long, well used and very slippery. Toby rocketed down it and ended up on his back in the sawdust, laughing as he looked up at Bonnie. 

Time seemed to stop as he saw something inside the loose leg of Bonnie's shorts. He saw it for only a second, but it was unmistakable. 

'Are you OK?' Bonnie said, stepping to one side and looking down at Toby's wide eyes. 

'Yeah,' said Toby. 'I er, just came down a bit fast.'

'You sure did,' said Bonnie. 'I thought you'd broken your back or something.'

'No,' said Toby. 'I'm fine.'

He and Bonnie returned to the swings. 

'Good slide, eh?' Bonnie asked him. 

Toby agreed, and they chatted for a while. Then Toby looked at her.

'Bonnie,' he said. 'Can I ask you a personal question?'

Bonnie was a little taken aback. 

'Well, it depends how personal,' she said. 

'Personal,' repeated Toby. 

'Well, OK,' said Bonnie uncertainly. 

She had serious feelings for Toby, and didn't want to create any barriers to things progressing. She looked at Toby. 

'Go on,' she promoted him. 'Ask.'

'OK,' said Toby. 'Are you... are you wearing a diaper?'

IMG_8600.JPG.811d40b208f2c0fa7772955f9448e601.JPGe

Bonnie glared at him, then stood up. 

'You shit!' she shouted. 'Fucking personal all right. You shit!'

She put her hand to the hem of her shorts, pressing it against her thigh. 

'You shit!' she repeated. 'Were you...'

'Hold on, Bonnie,' said Toby. 

Other people in the party were alerted by the shouting and were watching the pair, thankfully from a distance, thought Toby. 

'You little creep,' Bonnie continued. 

Toby took her, struggling, by both forearms. 

'Bonnie,' he said, looking her in the eyes. 'Stop it. I wouldn't have asked, except, I wear them too.'

Now Bonnie stopped still. 

'What?' she said. 

To be continued

Realisation Chapter 2

'I wear them too, Bonnie,' said Toby, leaning close to her and speaking quietly as Bonnie's best friend Georgia approached, looking concerned at the shouting and seeing Bonnie struggling with Toby. 

Toby felt her relax, and let go of her arms. They both turned to Georgia. 

'You OK, Bonn?' asked Georgia, looking accusingly at Toby. 

'Yeah, all good,' said Bonnie. 'We were just mucking around, weren't we Tobe?' replied Bonnie. 

Toby felt relieved, both because Bonnie had defused the situation, and because she seemed now to have made a kind of small alliance with him. They did have a lot in common, after all, he thought. 

'Yep,' said Toby. Just mucking around.'

'Er, OK,' said Georgia. 'I was just wondering.'

She looked oddly at Toby. 

'Are you guys coming back for some cake?' she asked. 

'In a minute,' said Toby. 

Not being one to interfere with her friend's personal dealings, and satisfied that Toby wasn't about to assault Bonnie, Georgia went back to the picnic. 

'Why should I believe you?' said Bonnie once Georgia was out of earshot. 

It was no good her denying anything, she'd decided. She could see how her shorts would have given Toby a clear view of her diaper, which was wet at that. 

'Because I do,' said Toby. 

'Show me,' said Bonnie. 

'I'm not wearing anything now,' said Toby. 

'I thought so!' said Bonnie, the heat rising in her voice. 'You...'

'I don't need them during the day,' said Toby, 'Except, you know, for long trips and things.'

'Are you bullshitting?' asked Bonnie.

'No,' said Toby. 'On my honour.'

'Does Eve know?' Bonnie asked. 

'Yeah, of course,' said Toby. 

It would be easy to ask Eve, Bonnie thought. She lost most of her scepticism. Maybe Toby could be that rare thing - 'a friend who knew'. No males outside her family knew about her diapers, that was for sure. Just her family and her closest girlfriends. She'd never had a boyfriend. 

'I'm sorry I said that stuff,' said Bonnie. 

'Don't worry about it,' said Toby. 'I was just trying to say I understand, you know, and you're not the only one.'

'And you're not, either,' said Bonnie. 

They sat quietly on their swings for a few minutes. 

'So, you wet the bed,' Bonnie said. 

'Most nights,' replied Toby. 

'Do you diaper yourself?' asked Bonnie. 

'Well, yeah,' said Toby. 'Since I moved out of home. If I go back there, mom still does it. She still doesn't think I can get the tapes right.'

Bonnie laughed. Toby was glad to hear her laugh. It seemed to put the embarrassment and anger behind them, and in a way cemented their mutual understanding about what they had to wear.

'Same with my mom. I can do it, but she likes to because of the tapes. I usually wear pull-ups during the day, though,' said Bonnie. 

'Do you mind wearing them?' asked Toby. 

He wanted to ask if she liked wearing them, but he wasn't sure how she'd take that. That question also led to a very private area for Toby. 

Bonnie didn't answer straight away. 

'Don't think I'm funny, but I don't really mind,' said Bonnie. 'Except I never went to sleepovers, and I have to be careful changing for sport and stuff.'

'Same here,' said Toby. 'You can always sleep over at my place,' he added, then wished he hadn't. 

Bonnie laughed again. 

'Is that an invitation, .Mr Toby?' she asked. 

'Well, it's a friendly offer,' said Toby. 'I've got two bedrooms.'

'So one isn't a nursery?' said Bonnie, with a sly grin. 

Toby blushed. 

'Of course not!' he said. 

Wow, he thought. His mind was turning over the possibilities of why Bonnie had said that. 

'Come and get some cake,' said Bonnie, standing up. 

'Good idea,' said Toby. 

They walked back towards the picnic. 

'I've never seen your place,' said Bonnie as they walked. 

'I'll give you a lift home, and we can call in there,' said Toby. 

'Great,' said Bonnie. 

She still wanted to be sure Toby wasn't kidding her, and she wanted to see some evidence of his nighttime diapers. She really wanted him to be telling her the truth. 

'You're a nice guy, Tobe,' she said, smiling at him. 

'You're a nice girl,' Toby responded. 

To be continued. 

Wow what an imagination unless that picture is really you and

it's a true story.

What a great start and I think will be a wonderful story SallyKAT

like all your stories.

I really want ... would like to read the rest of this story. ?

Realisation Chapter 3

The pair arrived back at the picnic group. 

Bonnie's mother Fran, a friend of Toby and Eve's family, was there and had been pleased to see her Bonnie getting on well with Toby, whom she regarded as a personable young man. She glanced at Bonnie's white shorts as the pair drew closer. 

As Bonnie and Toby sat in a space on one of the large blankets spread on the lawn, Fran could see the slight bulge of Bonnie's wet pullup pushing out from her crotch. Only a mother wold notice that, she thought, as she leaned over to her daughter. 

'Are you OK, Bonn?' she asked.

Bonnie knew the implication of that question.

'Yes, fine mom,' she answered. 'Toby and I might go soon - he drove here and can give me a lift back home.'

'That's a good idea, honey,' said Fran with a quick but meaningful glance at Bonnie's shorts.

She'd suggested diapers and a sundress for Bonnie, considering the long drive and likely time at the picnic, but Bonnie wouldn't hear of it. She knew that Bonn was perfectly capable of changing her pullup at home, and hoped that nice young Toby would't be aware of anything out of the ordinary. 

As Bonnie stood up, her mother, siting enxt to her, gave her a pat on her slightl padded bottom.

'Look after yourself, dear,' she said. 

'I will, mom,' said Bonnie, and gathered her sunhat and few things. 

Soon Toby and Bonnie were on their way.  

As they drove towards Toby's apartment, Toby asked about the scrunched up garment Bonnie was holding.

'It's a sunhat,' Bonnie told him. 'Mum made it for me. I brought it along but I don't usually wear it.'

'Why not?' asked Toby. 

'It makes me look a bit young,' replied Bonnie. 'Look.'

Bonnie held the sunhat on her head, its ties hanging either side of her face. 

Toby laughed. With her rounded face, cute lips and big eyes, Bonnie looked like a toddler.

'A bonnet for baby Bonnie,' he said, still laughing.

'No!' said Bonnie with some passion. 'Just drive, Toby, OK?'

Toby was brought up short. 

'OK,' he said. 'It's just that you have such a young face.'

'I know,' said Bonnie. 'Just drive.'

As they continued in silence, Toby could feel his erection stirring. The idea of baby Bonnie in her diaper and sun bonnet was a very attractive one. 

He can talk, thought Bonnie. His mom diapers him too, or so he says.

They arrived at Toby's apartment and Toby led the way through the little garden to his door. Bonnie felt herself peeing into her already wet pullups. She realised with annoyance that she hadn't picked up her diaper bag when they left the picnic.  

Once inside, Toby gave Bonnie a quick tour of the small apartment. It was full of the usual young male accessories - a guitar, a decent stereo set, some weights, a rock poster or two and a lightweight bicycle against one wall.

''And this is the bedroom,' he said, opening the door. 

They entered. 

The bedroom was in keeping with the rest of the place. Dark blue bedding on the unmade bed, some shoes and runners scattered around the floor.

'Where do you keep your, er, diapers?' asked Bonnie.

The moment of truth, she thought. 

'Oh,' said Toby 'In here.'

He opened a drawer. Bonnie coud see the familiar stack of folded white padding, and next to it some plastic pants and talc. 

She was relieved. 

'Satisfied?' asked Toby, smiling at her.

Bonnie blushed. She thought she had been more subtle about her scepticism. 

She felt herself peeing yet again. It must have been the drinks at the picnic, she thought. She discreetly put a hand under her bottom. The pullup was leaking and she could feel the telltale half moons of wetness there. 

'We'd better keep moving, Toby,' Bonnie said. 'I've got heaps to do at home.'

Toby caught the hints of desperation in Bonnies voice and face. 

'If you need to change, you can wear my things if you want' We're not that much different in size,' he said.

'No, I mean it's OK,' said Bonnie, with another spurt of pee. 

This time she leaked at the front of the pullup. Toby followed her eyes downward as she looked at the dark mark spreading from the leg opening across the mound of her crotch. Bonnie wished that she'd taken her mom's advice and worn a proper diaper instead of making one of what her mom demeaningly called her 'bg girl statements'.

'I've got some shorts, too,' said Toby. 'In the second drawer. Bike shorts, but they should fit. I'll wait in the other room.'

'Thanks, Toby,' said Bonnie. 'I'm really sorry.'

'It's OK' he said. 'I understand,' he added with a kind smile.

Bonnie returned his smile uncertainly. 

'Have you got any pullups?' she asked.

'No, sorry,' said Toby. 'Just all in ones with tapes.'

Bonnie looked as though she was going to cry. 

'I can do them,' she said, 'But I'm not really good at it. I'll put them on if you can just...'

'Hey,' said Toby. 'Eve was in diapers at night until she was 15 and I used to get the job a lot of the time. I've had plenty of practice, and I know what girls look like.'

'Was she?' asked Bonnie then returned to her won problems. ''I'll put one on then call you,' she added.

'Yes, she was',' said Toby, 'But she'd never tell anyone. I'll leave you to it'. 

He was glad he was in the habit of tucking his penis downwards in his diaper, like his mom did when she diapered him. His erection was now straining uncomfortably between his legs as he turned to go out the door.

To be continued.

• Like 1