LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Great night at a social event with AB-DL-Others

So I took a step recently and joined a FetLife group for local AB's, DL's, "regressives," etc.  There was a social event tonight at a large, public place - a "get to meet the community" event where the rules of the road are "don't scare the vanillas" - so no showing off, etc.  The purpose is to get to know others in the local community and start to find out about other events that provide a safer space for expressing whatever side/tendencies you might have - caregiver, little, regression only, diaper wearing only, etc.

About 12 people from our local "community" showed up, several for the first (like me) or second time.  Apparently there are a few of these a month, with varying attendance.  About 50% men and 50% women, and about 75%/25% folks that were already partnered vs. those who weren't.  The nearly even gender surprised me (and my partner, when we talked after).

I was pretty tentative about going, for all the normal reasons - what if I see someone I know, etc.  My partner/gf couldn't attend and we're monogamous, so I certainly wasn't looking for a play party, but I talked with her about going before I decided to go - I want her to be comfortable knowing I'm not looking to cheat, play on the side, etc.

The short version?  I met new people that share the same "fetish" or desire I do (I cringe at "fetish" because this doesn't interrupt any 'normal' desires for me, which is usually the definition of a fetish).  I'll likely go to another social event, and my partner and I had a long talk about how the event was, who was there, "what next," etc. afterward (she's been aware of my primarily DL tendencies from the start and has discovered some of her own).  It's been good in terms of finding more ways to explore how we like to provide for each other, be provided for, and where things might go as we indulge this side of things.

So, if you're looking for more places to be able to express your AB/DL side around others, perhaps even negotiate a scene, etc., I'd recommend looking on FetLife for "ageplay" groups near you and see if they're active.  Find a "vanilla" social and see who's there.

And yes, I wore, but under jeans and a sweater, and nobody discussed much more than "what's your role in your relationship" or such.

• Like 1

On 12/18/2019 at 5:38 AM, PoopyDiaperDude said:

I’ve wanted to attend one here in Houston myself, but I’m afraid they might not want a 57 yo ..... You’re a bit older, but it sounds like you were received well..?

I attended two ageplay events last summer, and I'd say that age isn't as important as you think, especially in terms of socializing.  One event was a picnic style munch and the other campout.  The munch was completely Ageplayers and at 40 I wasn't the oldest but most were mid 20s, Probably around 8 guys and 4 girls at this event.  A famous (well to me) ABDL girl showed up and I spent most of the time talking to her and it was pretty awesome.  The meetup was at a park and we had enough privacy to talk openly about diapers, and one person kept going out of their way to show me theirs.

The second event was with a different group at a private campground where people were walking about openly in diapers and onesies.  This was a fetish group and had a mix of different people but mostly Ageplayers.  There was a huge variety of ages here, from 18 to 60s.  The group seemed to hold the older members in reverence.  I was wearing cute girl clothes, makeup, and a diaper that was  hidden under my shortalls.  I felt a bit self concious with my outfit and makeup, but eventually just stopped worrying about it and had a ton of fun.  I eventually took off my diaper to play in the inflatable water slide they had and didn't really miss it.  I right before dark when I think it was going to start getting kind of naughty.  

Notababy is right, these events are worth going to.    

On 12/18/2019 at 6:38 AM, PoopyDiaperDude said:

I’ve wanted to attend one here in Houston myself, but I’m afraid they might not want a 57 yo ..... You’re a bit older, but it sounds like you were received well..?

I’ve been to one littles munch thus far and there was a wide age spread of 18-60’s. I’ve also been to other kink events where I’m the one bringing down the average age of the group. As a young person, I can tell you that I’m not shooting any dirty looks at older folks in the community. I actually enjoy talking to them because they have a lot more life experience than I do and often can offer me helpful advice. To anyone looking to get involved in the community I’d recommend going to a munch. They’re a great low-pressure way to meet some awesome people.