LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Off Shoot From Luckiest Man Alive

A post on "luckiest man alive" pointed out very clearly that no one here would tolorate pediphiles for a second. Which I toatly agree with. The problem I'm having with my wife is she can't get her head around the idea that if she's my "mommy" or nanny, nurse, what ever, that means she's a pedophile. It's realy driving me nuts. I wish I could help her to understand. It would be great if she could understand that I'm after a relationship with two consenting adults asuming certian roles.

It's very frusterating. :bash:

That seems to be a common misconception, but the truth of the matter is that pedophiles would not look twice at an adult dressed as, or acting as, a child. They are only interested in the "real deal " and no adult, no matter how well they play the part, actually looks like a child. It's adult to adult "playing". Even in a diaper, you are still a grown man.

It's a difficult situation to get around but all I can suggest is to remind her that people who have an unnatural attraction to children are not fooled by a grown-up in a diaper and wouldn't be interested. The two of you are merely engaging in harmless CONSENTUAL roleplaying.

That seems to be a common misconception, but the truth of the matter is that pedophiles would not look twice at an adult dressed as, or acting as, a child. They are only interested in the "real deal " and no adult, no matter how well they play the part, actually looks like a child. It's adult to adult "playing". Even in a diaper, you are still a grown man.

It's a difficult situation to get around but all I can suggest is to remind her that people who have an unnatural attraction to children are not fooled by a grown-up in a diaper and wouldn't be interested. The two of you are merely engaging in harmless CONSENTUAL roleplaying.

You hit the nail on the head so to speak. Great advice.

Good statement, but I wonder if this is really the issue. So often, someone will give us a reason for not liking something, wanting to participate, etc. and it really is NOT the true reason. :whistling:

I'd be interested in seeing followup here on how this advice was taken... DL Dave, will you write back and tell us what kind of reception this point of view got with your wife? I do sincerely wish you luck. :rolleyes:

diaperpt

A post on "luckiest man alive" pointed out very clearly that no one here would tolorate pediphiles for a second. Which I toatly agree with. The problem I'm having with my wife is she can't get her head around the idea that if she's my "mommy" or nanny, nurse, what ever, that means she's a pedophile. It's realy driving me nuts. I wish I could help her to understand. It would be great if she could understand that I'm after a relationship with two consenting adults asuming certian roles.

It's very frusterating. :bash:

She is facilitating your fantasy. She is not a pedophile, because she is participating with an adult. Regardless of the roles you (plural) may be acting out you are both adults.

Anondl