LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A 24/7 weekend

I’ve never gone 24/7 before even for more than a day or so. Does anyone have any tips? I’m expected to get more diapers tomorrow but I have 3 until then. I plan on messing and setting for this experience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i like to go 24/7 on weekends and especially long weekends and vacations. here's some things i've picked up, discovered and figured out.

- use a good barrier skin cream, powder and wipes. i like calmoseptine cream, j&j powder and assurance disposable washcloths (just larger sized wipes, simply my preference)

- disposable gloves are a must! calmo is really sticky and hard to get off where you don't want it, also cleaning up after messing they are indispensable. of course, always wash your hands after, regardless

- small scented trash bags for discrete enough disposal. old diapers smell/stink (obviously), and the bags help alot. also don't be afraid to double and triple bag things. also get heavy duty black-out bags to hide that you're tossing dirty diapers. plus full diapers are heavy, you don't want them spilling everywhere on trash day, a little courtesy for your trash man 

- plastic pants are good to have. leaks suck to clean, and messy leaks are even worse! plastic pants contain any mess that squishes out and are alot easier to clean and disinfect than pants, onesies, the couch, etc

- don't stay in messed diapers for too long, you'll likely get a rash. i stay in them for less than 3 hours at longest

- shower afterwards, if possible. or at very least use as many wipes as needed to get clean. but a shower is the best way to get fully clean

- enjoy yourself! don't forget to do that!

• Like 1

So far I’ve been very successful and I’m enjoying it. I’ve gone through 3 diapers since yesterday morning. Currently in my third MegaMax. I saved an OG MegaMax from one of the runs before the manufacturers changed it to cheaper material. Anyways I’m currently wearing that one with a thanksgiving mess in it from last night. This morning I went into town to drop off recycling and picked up more diapers from my university dormitory. I must say I was much less self conscious than I expected.

• Like 1
On 11/29/2019 at 12:48 PM, Joep said:

So far I’ve been very successful and I’m enjoying it. I’ve gone through 3 diapers since yesterday morning. Currently in my third MegaMax. I saved an OG MegaMax from one of the runs before the manufacturers changed it to cheaper material. Anyways I’m currently wearing that one with a thanksgiving mess in it from last night. This morning I went into town to drop off recycling and picked up more diapers from my university dormitory. I must say I was much less self conscious than I expected.

So how long did you stay in the Thanksgiving messy diaper? I love huge messes and will sit in them as long as I possibly can.  

Hopefully you enjoyed your whole weekend. 

So how long did you stay in the Thanksgiving messy diaper? I love huge messes and will sit in them as long as I possibly can.  

Hopefully you enjoyed your whole weekend. 

I stayed in it for several hours. And thanks I did, it was an awesome weekend.

On 11/28/2019 at 11:57 AM, rubbercatsuit123 said:

I love going the weekend in just one diaper myself.. Gotta love these timer locks for that. 

I've spent a many weekend dispered 24/7 complete potty free..... But not in one diaper I enjoy all stages of diapered from fresh new, soggy , dripping and lastly stinky

• Like 1
On 12/2/2019 at 10:12 AM, Joep said:

I stayed in it for several hours. And thanks I did, it was an awesome weekend.

I've stayed wet and messy for 36 hours.  I was double diapered and only changed the outside diaper.  It was awesome. Ended up getting a pretty good rash on my bum from sitting in a mess that long.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2019 at 8:50 PM, diaperguy85 said:

- don't stay in messed diapers for too long, you'll likely get a rash. i stay in them for less than 3 hours at longest

And if you have eaten something very spicy in the past couple of days (Mexican or Indian food with a lot of chili peppers, for instance), try not to dwell more than a few minutes before cleaning up!  I can speak for this one personally.  Indian food on Friday, along with fried Indian chili peppers, followed by several medium soft movements between Sunday and this morning.  The chilis were as spicy coming out as they were going down.  That caused quite some irritation even though I cleaned up within 15-20 minutes after each.  I'm still feeling a little raw hours after my last movement and shower.