LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tykables: Regular or Waddle Cut

Mark84

This weekend I finally got to try one of the new-ish Tykables Little Rawrs, with the “waddle cut” design. Now, I’ve been a big fan of their Overnights diapers for a few years, but I was very excited to try these. They’re pretty great. A little thicker than the Overnights, and the padding goes further out into the “wings” of both the front and back of the diaper. I was a little disappointed with the fit around the legs, though. I wear mediums and, I think due to the waddle cut design, the leg elastics were very tight around my inner thighs - almost to the point of discomfort. I would definitely try them again, although I’d be sure to go with the large. All that said, the Overnights are still my favorite.

What do you all think?

• Like 1
11 hours ago, jwilliam said:

Thanks for the review! In your opinion, what’s the thickest diaper you can buy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly, I haven’t tried many newer diapers that are out there (Rearz Dino sounds like it’s supposed to be pretty thick). 7-8 years ago, I used to be all about the ConfiDry 24/7’s. Then 4-5 years ago I first tried ABU’s Little Pawz, and that became my favorite and what I would have said was the thickest diaper out there. Then 3 years ago I tried Tykables Overnights for the first time and just fell in love. At that same time I also tried Rearz Safari, and I do think they are maybe a little bit thicker than the Overnights, but, at least for me, they don’t fit as well. Overnights are the perfect fit for me. But as I stated in my original post, the Little Rawrz (and presumably any of their other new designs with the “waddle cut”) are a bit thicker than the Overnights. Just my 2 cents.

Honestly, I like the waddle cut. Tykables have always fit me well, but the waddle cut makes them feel that much better. They feel more roomy “down there” yet still are snug and comfortable. I might have to make them my go-to from now on.

• Like 1
On 11/29/2019 at 3:48 PM, Smash-N-Dash said:

Honestly, I like the waddle cut. Tykables have always fit me well, but the waddle cut makes them feel that much better. They feel more roomy “down there” yet still are snug and comfortable. I might have to make them my go-to from now on.

I definitely get what you mean! I do want to try them in large because I feel like they’ll fit me better.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2019 at 10:37 AM, Dartplayerinwvc said:

Anyone have photos to show this "Waddle cut"? Does it come out in all white?

The Waddle Cut doesn’t refer to a specific diaper, rather a new wider and thicker core Tykables is incorporating into their diapers. In my opinion, they’re a lot more comfortable and less constricting than other diapers because the area between the legs is wider. On the downside, it means the diapers are less conspicuous and the bulge becomes more noticeable. Unfortunately, Tykables does not offer a plain white diaper, though they have a camouflage design that could easily pass as underwear.

• Like 1
My version of a waddle diaper, triple thick in the crotch and enough diaper to last 24 hours. 
D2F06DD9-48EC-4454-B18A-BDE0C591EF63.thumb.jpeg.5f0314b764ced29f35c5576a14827171.jpeg

WOW, That sure is one heck of a diaper, you really couldn’t go out wearing them under any pants that you might be able to wear over the top. Real weekend stay inside diapers. (Give yourself a pat on the back) [i might try similar when I get the chance]

I like the slight stretch of the Tykables Overnights, but mostly wear diapers with the waddle cut. I feel like the bottom tapes don't fit right always, but that might be because I've recently gained weight. I wear a size large in everything. I've tried experimenting with putting the bottom tapes on first, and it seems to fit a lot better. 

The area between the legs is much wider, which I like better unless it gets bunched up wrong. Otherwise, I hardly ever ever leak. It's wider, and since the padding swells in places where there isn't normally padding, it's definitely a waddle cut :)

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Andrew54 said:

WOW, That sure is one heck of a diaper, you really couldn’t go out wearing them under any pants that you might be able to wear over the top. Real weekend stay inside diapers. (Give yourself a pat on the back) [i might try similar when I get the chance]

I actually go out on the weekends with diapers like this quite often. 

My clothes fit over the diapers so there is no chance of actually seeing my diapers unless I want to show them. 

When I want others to see me dressed like this I just go without clothes. 

On 12/22/2019 at 12:17 PM, iluvmydiapers said:

My version of a waddle diaper, triple thick in the crotch and enough diaper to last 24 hours. 

Out of curiosity, how many of those trophy mounts on your wall were bagged by a diapered individual?  I'd venture a guess that most if not all were.  Do you wear thick ones like the one in your photo when you go out fishing and hunting?  Seems like it would be a lot more comfortable when out for a few hours at a time.  I wonder if deer and other prey can detect the smell of human pee from a diaper?

On 1/2/2020 at 10:34 AM, DL-Boy said:

Out of curiosity, how many of those trophy mounts on your wall were bagged by a diapered individual?  I'd venture a guess that most if not all were.  Do you wear thick ones like the one in your photo when you go out fishing and hunting?  Seems like it would be a lot more comfortable when out for a few hours at a time.  I wonder if deer and other prey can detect the smell of human pee from a diaper?

All but 1 was taken while in thick diapers, 3 of them while I was wet and messy. 

I wear a one pice hunting suit and am only in my diapers under the hunting suit. 

Im sure they can smell human pee , that’s why I hunt with a rifle sighted in at 200 yards.