LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Magnesium citrate question??

So I'm planing a HUGE mess for tomorrow I'm off from work and my partner will be at work all day. So my question is how long does MC take to work and what kind of flood am I looking at hear?? Also how long does it last and should I prep for overflow?

Strapping onba wellness Adult D 

If you are a fairly regular, it takes less than a 1/2 hour, if you are constipated figure 45 or longer.

I don't remember a flood, but I do remember when I had it in the hospital after being blocked for a long time.

It kept going and going and going, I went so much I thought it would never end.

You have to remember everyone is different, I'm am  a small man, (under 120 lbs) I think the gave me a 8 oz glass of the stuff.

I can tell you I used it twice once in the hospital, then once at home, it cleans you out like you have never been cleaned out before.

Now for a real fun time, diaper-up heavily, drink your bottle of Magnesium citrate..... Then go somewhere !   You could take a long walk on a nature trail,  a hike out in the country etc....  Just somewhere where you won't be near a bathroom in about 30 - 50 minutes. Because WHEN it hits, you will have VERY LITTLE time before you will uncontrollably mess your diaper!! 

Also, yes... it does taste bad, but there are brands that are fruit flavored, to kind of mask the taste.

• Thanks 1

I wouldn't recommend this. Mag Citrate is hella powerful, and we never actually give it to people in the hospital, just a bottle to go home with. You are going to have cramps and painful diarrhea, and you will be cleaned out. If you are dead set on it, only drink 1/2 the bottle, and I still think that you will regret even that.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, warpiper said:

I wouldn't recommend this. Mag Citrate is hella powerful, and we never actually give it to people in the hospital, just a bottle to go home with. You are going to have cramps and painful diarrhea, and you will be cleaned out. If you are dead set on it, only drink 1/2 the bottle, and I still think that you will regret even that.

Wise enough coming from someone in the medical field. I'll drink 1/2 tomorrow morning before I walk my dogs and see how things work out.   

Stay tuned for updates 

M C is often used as a primer for a colonoscopy and is very effective.

Tastes like salty lemon-lime soda.

As noted starts to work in less than an hour - and lasts and lasts.

Best to be in the immediate vicinity of that porcelain throne or be amply diapered -

You are going to dump load after load till you get the runnies.

Remember to rehydrate your fluid system as soon as possible - colonoscopy exception

It may take a day or two to restore your system to near normal.

Not to be treated lightly - this stuff is powerful !

I had to eat bananas to stop, the reason I was given Mag Citrate was because morphine was pumped into me for at least a month. 

I still take morphine daily, it plays hell with my digestive tract I control bowel movements with enema's.