LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Way To Find The Site Via Search Engine?

FunTime

So for privacy reasons, I don't have this site saved as a bookmark on my computer.  I search it every single time I want to visit it.

However, I'm noticing that even though I'm using the same terms over the years, the search results are changing.

Would the site like to recommend the terms we use to find the site?  I would think that this would help generate traffic as well.

What I Use:

Daily Diaper
The Daily Diaper
The Daily Diaper Content

Just enter dailydiapers.com in the search bar at the top of your browser. For more security, set the browser to "In Private" searching and make sure you clear the history when you're done. I use my brother's computer and that's how I do it.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, BabyJune said:

Just enter dailydiapers.com in the search bar at the top of your browser. For more security, set the browser to "In Private" searching and make sure you clear the history when you're done. I use my brother's computer and that's how I do it.

Daily Diapers is currently bringing up the site as the first link, but it wasn't for many years.  Which is why I kept adding more and more words to get the content I specifically wanted (the website).

Good to know, thanks

When in your google browser, hold down shift - control and press "N".  that will take you to privet browsing through Google and no history or cookies will be saved,  Then you can just open the Google search engine and type in DailyDiapers.

• Like 1

I'm not sure what you think you are gaining by this.   The google search engine is more insidious than your easily cleared browser history.    You search for diaper stuff and you're going to start seeing such things show up in other searches and ad placements.

On 10/31/2019 at 7:35 AM, willnotwill said:

I'm not sure what you think you are gaining by this.   The google search engine is more insidious than your easily cleared browser history.    You search for diaper stuff and you're going to start seeing such things show up in other searches and ad placements.

Using incognito, that hasn't happened in years of use.

Websites generally like you to find them via Google or a search function for more ad revenue and better results for people searching the same terms.

If you go directly to the site, it doesn't do as much.

• 3 years later...