LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Teacher to Toddler Chapter 23 01/31/21

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Chapter 23:

"I know this is different Chauncey, but I just don't think I do a good of job as you do with Eva"

Chauncey turned her head up to the woman asking, "What do you mean?"

Ella finished drying off Chauncey saying, "Eva looks up to sweetie, and I know with everything going on between you and her I just want to give you both space."

Chauncey blushed realizing what she meant by that comment.

"It's ok...seriously....I just want you to know you have my support, but I want to ask for a favour…"

Chauncey looked up and noticed wondering what kind of favour Ella wanted until she was being carried out of the bathroom and was being placed down on a changing pad.

"Would you wear a diaper tonight? for Eva?"

Chauncey felt like the first words on her mind slipped out saying, "Sure...."

"Great! lay back for me baby."

Chauncey felt a cold sensation being sprinkled between her crotch realizing a layer of baby powder was being placed between her legs and didn't have to wait long to feel what felt like a large pillow being placed under her bottom knowing it was her diaper..."

Ella smiled and pulled the large diaper up between the girls legs telling herself everything was slowly going to plan. She grabbed on the tape tabs of the diaper and taped each side sealing the new baby in her padded prison. 

Chauncey looked up from her spot and stared down seeing her crotch now held a diaper just like the ones she had been dressing her students and Eva in for the last months. 

"Ok sweetie, lets get you into your sleeper."

Chauncey smiled and helped Ella dress her into the comfy piece of clothing wondering what Eva's reaction was going to be when she saw how she was dressed.

"So....How does it feel?"

Chauncey placed one of her hands on the front of her crotch feeling the thick diaper between her legs and giggled saying, "It's not too bad."

Ella chuckled saying, "How about you go get Eva out of the playpen in the living room and we can head to the grocery store?"

Chauncey placed her thumb between her lips playfully and giggled saying, "Otay auntie".

Ella gave the girls padded backside a pop and watched her walk out of the room smiling as she grabbed a diaper bag to pack. 

Eva was playing with one of her teddy bears inside the playpen not even focused on what was going on outside. 

"Crinkle" 

She looked up to see a footed sleeper leg entering over the playpen wall and was suddenly surprised to see Chauncey wearing a pink sleeper just like her own.

Chauncey giggled seeing the confused look on Eva's face saying, "What? never seen a baby before?"

Eva shock look quickly turned into a giggle and wanted to check something as it quickly came to her mind placing her hand between her friends legs feeling the thick padding of a diaper.

"Are you wearing a diaper???"

Chauncey blushed and nodded her head.

"Big baby" 

Chauncey stuck out her tongue and both girls turned around hearing footsteps entering the leaving room seeing Ella walking in with a large diaper bag strung around her shoulders.

"Are my babies ready to go?"

• Like 7
  • Tfmonkey changed the title to From Teacher to Toddler Chapter 23 01/31/21
9 hours ago, Tfmonkey said:

ill try to push another chapter out today, been working on something for Valentines :)

Oh they're gonna love the Valentine's day surprise.  ;)

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

OMG.... this is a Fantastic story!!!!!  I'm deffinately seeing her "experiment" being renewed at school.  Or may for life with Ellie?  Either way.... the wait for the update will be worth it ?

What is the title of the story you have been working on?   I'd like to start reading it ASAP.   Thanks!!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...