LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many are sitting in a poopy diaper right now?

It's Wet Wednesday, but also messy Wednesday morning in an Abena M4 diaper and Big Tots cotton/lycra print diaper pants, I am enjoying a wet, lumpy, squishy, warm poopy diaper along with a hot cup of coffee. Great morning, and will have nice weather. When I change, I have plans to put on a Tena Ultra Diaper with the Big Tots pants for work. I won't go potty in my diaper at work, but I'll wet intermittently throughout the day. Several drops of baby powder scented oil and baby powder in my diaper will keep me smelling fresh all day in my wet diaper without coworkers knowing I have on a diaper, let alone a wet diaper. I wish I could mess my diaper at work, but of course social courtesy prevails.

• 4 weeks later...

i am sitting in a very wet and messy tykables overnights diaper waiting on mommy to prep the changing area so she can change my poopy diapee.

• Like 1

Welcome to Squishy Saturday. I didn't have to think about messing my diaper this morning. I wet my Crinklz Aquanaut diaper volitionally during the night so obviously I was wet when I got out of bed, but not leaking. I then messed my diaper literally as soon as my feet hit the bedroom floor. I relaxed, slight, imperceptible push, feeling my warm poopy exit my body and load my diaper. I walked downstairs feeling the warm potty bulge in my diaper together with the wet bulge in the front of my diaper was totally relaxing and exhilarating at the same time. I got coffee and now I am sitting here Saturday morning with hot coffee and a warm, squishy diaper, no diaper blowout. I am soooo comfortable. Most people think a wet and messy diaper is uncomfortable and needs to be changed right away. Not me, I won't change for several hours, but before my wife gets up. Thank goodness for Vaseline and Baby Magic Baby Lotion to avoid irritation and diaper rash.

I'm sitting here in a messy Northshore Supreme Lite green diaper right now.  

On 4/5/2024 at 3:44 PM, superdiaperboy said:

i am sitting in a very wet and messy tykables overnights diaper waiting on mommy to prep the changing area so she can change my poopy diapee.

Sounds like a good time buddy. I wish I was there to watch you get your diapee changed. Big hugs!🤗 ❤️

Woke up and dropped a load in my soaked, super thick overnight diaper. It is so warm and squishy! I will stay in these diapers until I change out of them and put on fresh diapers to go out tonight.

I went to bed with a dry Attends Premier diaper and Big Tots printed cotton/lycra diaper covers for a fun aesthetic appearance. I wet volitionally during the night since I am not incontinent. After I got up while in the kitchen checking emails on my phone, I relaxed and messed my diaper. Now that I am sitting here the warm, squishy, lumpy poopy in my diapee is pure and simple joy. A good way to start the day is going potty in my diaper. Fortunately, I don't mind cleaning up but I won't be changing right away. I am going to get my morning exercise in my wet and poopy diaper and then change into a Bambino Classico V2 diaper for a consulting position today where I will be managing several meetings. The dialectic of being a responsible, well educated Ph.D. conducting meetings in a wet diaper is naughty but nice. Time to get out of my chair, and get some coffee, and I actually have to go poopy some more. Later my friends.

Just got home and had to pee and poop pretty bad. I hurried up and put an an Adventure Puffs diaper and flooded it right away.  A few moments later,  I filled it with a nice,  big,  soft and squishy mess.  Now I'm sitting here enjoying my warm, squishy,  sticky and stinky diaper. 

12 hours ago, Moochie said:

The dialectic of being a responsible, well educated Ph.D. conducting meetings in a wet diaper is naughty but nice.

When I was in high school one of my teachers always said Ph.D means "Piled Higher And Deeper".  That sure applies to you as far as the contents of your morning diaper!  

just woke up in a messy tykables overnights diaper which is extremly wet and messy. mommy is here to change me now.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, superdiaperboy said:

just woke up in a messy tykables overnights diaper which is extremly wet and messy. mommy is here to change me now.

Enjoy your diaper change little one!😊

It's Monday morning and I am starting the week with a wet and messy Attends Premier diaper that I won't change for several hours. I love the feeling of a warm, squishy poopy in the back of my diapee, as long as my potty doesn't squish to the front at which time I'll change right away. This morning, even while I am sitting here my poopy is safely ensconced in the back and bottom of my diaper. Soon I'll be getting my morning exercise in my wet and messy diaper, then clean up and change into a Bambino Classico V2 diaper for work. I'll wet throughout the day, but no messy diapers at work. My colleagues would not appreciate a poopy diaper odor, even before I put on my diaper for the work day, I use 2-3 drops of baby powder scented oil to keep me smelling pleasant while in my wet diaper during the day. No one knows about my diapers...I hope...and I intend to keep my warm, wet diaper my little secret.

I'm playing with my stuffies and decide I would change their diapers before going to bed. I'm in a messy tykables waddlers. will be getting my diaper changed soon and it will be off to bed.

• Like 2

I'm sitting in a wet and poopy Adventure Puffs disposable diaper right now.  Been messy for a couple hours right now and it feels amazing.  I'll watch the noon news and get changed.

6 hours ago, superdiaperboy said:

I'm playing with my stuffies and decide I would change their diapers before going to bed. I'm in a messy tykables waddlers. will be getting my diaper changed soon and it will be off to bed.

Keep enjoying those diaper changes little one! I'm sure mommy enjoys them too, always changing her little guy and keeping him clean and cute.😃😊♥️🙂🧸😁

Sitting in a vintage Large white Goodnites and a ABU Tinytales. I dropped 2 loads in this diaper before bed and will sleep in it overnight. Have a stressful day in front of me tomorrow and will appreciate the extra squishiness and comfort overnight.

It's morning and we know what that means for me. I wet my white NS MegaMax diaper during the night waking up this morning quite wet with a substantial bulge and bulk in the front of my wet diaper. I simply relaxed in the kitchen while getting coffee, checking emails on my phone, and went potty in my diaper. The release of bowel pressure, the warm poopy filling my diaper, the walk to my computer, and now the warm, squishy mess in my diaper sitting here with hot coffee is near perfection, Sooo comforting. I won't change right away because I will get my morning exercise in my wet and poopy diapee. When I change I already have a Little Kings diaper ready for my day at work. I'll wet during the day which is convenient and comforting, but no messy diapers around my colleagues. 😌. This is how I feel right now.

• 2 weeks later...