LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many are sitting in a poopy diaper right now?

Good morning diaper poopers! Coming to you this morning while enjoying a wet and poopy Tykables Little Builders diaper, (to be read with the inflection from Robin Williams' character in Good Morning Viet Nam).

• Like 1

Changed out of my soaked and messy Northshore pink Megamax that I wore on my flight when I got home and took a shower. Changed into a fresh Northshore pink Megamax with a cool alert Pull-Ups as a stuffer as soon as I got out of the shower and within minutes was messy again...I guess the in-flight meal didn't agree with me. Oh well, I'm not changing out of this one until I have to go to the dentist in the morning (freshly diapered, of course).

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Ginger said:

Just messed my morning diaper. As normal, I'm going to enjoy it with my coffee until I have to go to work! 

Same for me, Ginger, wet and messy LFB Little Trunks, and time for another cup of coffee.

Me.  I  just put on a Northshore Lite, a green one, and filled it up with a huge load.  I really had to go.  I  didn't know if I'd be able to hold it until I got my diaper on,  but I  did.

I didn't even wait until I pulled my jeans up. I  just relaxed and pooped. 

The diaper is still dry, so I will be able to sit and enjoy it for a good while. 

17 hours ago, thickdiaperedbaby said:

Changed out of my soaked and messy Northshore pink Megamax that I wore on my flight when I got home and took a shower. Changed into a fresh Northshore pink Megamax with a cool alert Pull-Ups as a stuffer as soon as I got out of the shower and within minutes was messy again...I guess the in-flight meal didn't agree with me. Oh well, I'm not changing out of this one until I have to go to the dentist in the morning (freshly diapered, of course).

Curious how you were able to keep from stinking up the cabin of the airplane and enduring the wrath and ire of those seated in the same row when you loaded your diaper on the flight home.

• Like 1
On 12/8/2021 at 11:35 PM, thickdiaperedbaby said:

Nothing better than going to bed in an already messy diaper.  

• Like 1
On 12/9/2021 at 2:46 PM, rusty pins said:

Curious how you were able to keep from stinking up the cabin of the airplane and enduring the wrath and ire of those seated in the same row when you loaded your diaper on the flight home.

It is what it is. Can't help it! Thank God for diapers!!! Thankfully, I was in an exit row with an empty seat next to me. If others knew I was diapered, nobody was the wiser. And if they smelled it, they probably assumed it was the loudly screaming baby in the row behind me ;)

14 hours ago, Spanky said:

Nothing better than going to bed in an already messy diaper.  

Agreed!!!

My morning diaper is wet and messy, much better than yesterday with a more substantial, normal size mess in my NS Tye Dye MegaMax diaper.  A very nice firm load that is getting a little squishier as I sit here. I think I will go out jogging in my poopy diaper this morning.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Moochie said:

My morning diaper is wet and messy, much better than yesterday with a more substantial, normal size mess in my NS Tye Dye MegaMax diaper.  A very nice firm load that is getting a little squishier as I sit here. I think I will go out jogging in my poopy diaper this morning.

That would be awesome.   Jogging with a waddle from a MegaMax between your legs.

hello everyone that is probably in a poopy diaper. I am in my playpen cuddling my stuffy drinking a warm bottle of milk watching the wiggles and  sitting in a nice fresh warm and really messy tykables unicorns diaper. i am squishing it all around my diaper it is so satisfying in a poopy diaper especially when it is a very warm soft stinky poo my diaper will probably have a massive brown stain at the back of it. Crap it's just started to leak mommy will probably let me use the vibrator for letting a big poo in my diaper all though  she may give me a diaper punishment for it leaking. it feels really nice  i don't want a diaper change but it is up to mommy i will have diaper change she probably need to wear disposable gloves, mask, and a apron to change this extremely dirty nappy. anyway mommy has just came in and checked my diaper now she is taking me to my diaper change table so time for a diaper change so bye bye.      

I'm in a hot mess this morning.   Had Mexican food last night and I got their hot salsa.  And it was hot. I've filled my wet Crinklz Astronaut with two loads and now my diaper is hot. Whew, it feels good. I'll sit here a while as there may be a third load coming,  the way my tummy feels. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Messydiapers247365 said:

Cool ? I wish I was there doing the diaper change 

I was a wriggly baby and wet a little during that diaper change and i got spanked and given a enema enema for it.

3 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

I was a wriggly baby and wet a little during that diaper change and i got spanked and given a enema enema for it.

Sounds like baby learned his lesson, did we?!??

3 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Sounds like baby learned his lesson, did we?!??

yes I did learn my lesson (maybe). I had to sleep in that enema filled diaper all night , i was spanked  super hard ,  my diaper was so full this morning lucky i had lockable plastic pants and a lockable onesie on otherwise  i would have taken my diaper off in the middle of the night mommy would have punished me even more. I shouldn't be a naughty baby during a diaper change or be a naughty baby at all otherwise this baby will get even more punishments. 

my mommy is my girlfriend and it's just what we do

2 minutes ago, Messydiapers247365 said:

Would I be able to see how much mess was inside of that diaper and can I dm you 

no i don't feel comfortable with that.

3 hours ago, Spanky said:

@superdiaperboy you should probably get another spanking today just to make sure that you learned your lesson. 

Hopefully you didn't get a diaper rash being in that messy diaper all night. 

@Spanky i did get a spanking to make sure i learned my lesson yesterday i was a naughty little stinky diaper boy

• Like 1

Good morning to everyone in a wet and messy NS purple Supreme diaper. I'll change in about two hours in order to enjoy my squishy poopy diaper. For work my choice will be a Rearz Select diaper with BigTots diaper pants. I have a very full schedule today and wetting throughout the day will make my day more comforting and less stressful. 

I’m in a mega max diaper with two boosters.      
    And I am definitely stinky,  and I won’t be changed until 8:00 a.m.  I will never get tired of wearing poopy diapers.  It is the greatest feeling in the world and quite humiliating too.    But that is a big part of the excitement.  I know it’s not for everyone,  but to me it is pure ecstasy.    
    I would love to have someone force me to wear diapers and keep me restrained in a messy diaper for extended times as a humiliating  punishment.   Something about not having a choice really turns me on.   Perhaps I will find a play partner someday!   
    Have a wonderful day everyone!???

• Like 1