LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many are sitting in a poopy diaper right now?

Teddy Bear helped me relax and let a big mess in my awaiting diaper. I peed my diaper a couple times before i messed it cause it makes it all swollen and tight. I am sitting and squishing it all around my bum toward the front of the diaper all around my little balls and pee pee. I LOVE MESSY DIAPERS ?

• Like 1

I’m squatting in my wet Pampers 7 Cruizers now, starting to push a big poopoo out my bottom hole. Ummnff... it’s a big firm load.. my favorite. Rolling it to the front of my diaper so it can touch my peepee place. I think I will wear this load in my Pampers for a while now and relax. 

• Thanks 1

I just dropped a small load in my Dry 24/7 diaper. There is still a ton of wetting capacity left and I think there is more poop coming so I will keep this diaper on until I am finished pooping and it reaches its wetting capacity.

I woke up about 3 hours ago with a good load in my Dry 24/7 diaper. I still have the same diaper on and just had another small load drop into it. There's still plenty of wetting capacity left so I will wait a while before I change.

My usual morning wet and messy diaper as I reply to this thread.  Most enjoyable feeling for me and I plan to stay in my soiled diaper for about 2 hours before I change.

I just made a rather large deposit into my Dotty Super Boompa and now I'm just browsing the web, chilling on top of it. I'm perfectly normal. [emoji2957]

Pooping right now in my Dollar General brand diaper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t always wear a diaper to bed on week nights, but I did last night cause my body was very sore and I didn’t want to get up to peepee. I slept early and soaked my Crinklz diaper several times during the night. This morning I pushed poop poop in the diaper and then sat on it for a while. Poopoos was firm due to my pain medication and it felt good pressing against my hole. Wish I could have enjoyed it longer before having to get cleaned up for work. I wear pull-ups during the day to help with light incontinence.

• Like 1

I am not in a wet or messy diaper at the moment, but I will be in about 8 hours after I wake up in my purple Northshore Supreme Medium diaper.  But let me tell you about my morning from today.  I wet my Seni Super with a diaper stuffer for extra absorbency during the night; consciously because I am not incontinent.  So, I woke up wet, removed the wet diaper stuffer and kept the diaper on.  In a few minutes I messed my diaper actually while I was reading some of these postings, but decided not to make a posting contribution at the time.  What I did next, however, was most enjoyable.  At 5:00 am I went out jogging in my messy diaper, running shorts over the diaper of course.  I think I ran about 3 miles, feeling the load in my diaper with each stride I took.  I came home, changed, cleaned a little bit, then took a shower.  I put on a Bare Bums diaper for work.  I got to work about 7:30 am, did some paper work and then started my normal responsibilities at 9:00 am.  By 5:00 pm I was very wet but no one was the wiser.  All in all a good 24 hours; I got a lot of work done, exercised, all in a diaper which was wet most of the time and soiled some of the time.  Life is good.

I just woke up in a soaked and very messy Dry 24/7 diaper. This is pretty much my daily routine for the last 2 years since blowing out my L5/S1 disc. I don't know how I would survive without high quality adult diapers.

Oooohhhh. I love the Pampers 7's! I am in a soaked and messy Bambino Teddy version 2 diaper, Large vintage Attends blue 4 tape diaper, with a Happies Size 7 diaper as a stuffer. I'm not planning on changing for another 90 minutes or so until I have to get ready for work.

• Like 1

I just filled my Seni Quatro with a massive load of poop and there's still a lot more coming through the intestines the way things are rumbling. It will be a little while before I change. I just want to make sure my intestines are empty before I change.