LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many are sitting in a poopy diaper right now?

I woke up about 40 minutes ago because I got a contraction and started filling my diaper with a large load of soft poop. I am still sitting in bed in my messy diaper because I am still getting contractions and now diarrhea mudslides are coming out with each contraction. The poop has spread up the front of my diaper and more poop keeps coming out every few minutes. This diaper will undoubtedly be a diarrhea blowout into my diaper cover. I am glad I wear good quality diapers and diaper covers.

• Like 2

As is usual for me, I wet my diaper, an Attends Premier diaper with a Rearz Rainbow Stars Diaper Wrap, throughout the night volitionally and simply went back to sleep. When I got up this morning I messed my diaper within 5 minutes, checked emails and responded to one email. then coffee, and a second bonus poopy in my diapee. My diaper is so loaded that I must be sitting 3 inches higher than normal in my chair with a wonderful warm squish in my soiled diaper.  😌 There is a medical supply store 10 minutes from home that sells Attends Premier diapers and I am going there later for another bag of medium diapers. The sales woman is getting to know me, but doesn't say anything, very professional. I fantasize about a simple wink and comment, "enjoy your diapers" but like I said, very professional.

• Like 1

Nice Sunday morning…me, brekkie, TV, and a nice warm poo in my Bambino and clear plastic babypanties……a good start to a nice day! And yes, this smell is a big part of it…..baby time.

Magnificent Messy Monday in a wet and messy Attends Premier diaper covered with Big Tots printed diaper pants with pastel blue clouds and yellow sun. The cotton/lycra Big Tots pants are aesthetically pleasing over white diapers and are also functional by preventing my diaper from substantial sagging when wet and poopy. Since I am responding to this thread, I don't have worry about diaper sag because I am sitting with soft, warm, squishy potty in my wet Monday morning diaper. I won't be changing right away, after my morning exercise while in a wet and messy diaper. Cleaning up is not at all a problem for me, only takes a few minutes unless I have a diaper blow-out but today's poopy is staying nicely ensconced in my diaper.

I'm sitting here in a dry and messy Adventure Puffs diaper right now.  

Got up this morning and had to pee and poop, but I had some running around to do, so I didn't get diapered.  I peed in the potty and then left and ran my errands.  By the time I got home,  I  really had to poop. So, I put on an Adventure Puffs diaper and filled it right away. 

Now, I'm sitting here in my dry and messy diaper surfing DD and drinking a coffee.  It probably won't stay dry for very long. 

• Like 1

yup right here. woke up about 20 minutes ago i am sitting in a soaking wet and extremly messy tykables overnight's diaper. will have to wait for mommy to change me. going to watch some Fireman Sam while i wait.

• Like 1
On 2/5/2024 at 9:50 AM, Spanky said:

I'm sitting here in a dry and messy Adventure Puffs diaper right now.  

Got up this morning and had to pee and poop, but I had some running around to do, so I didn't get diapered.  I peed in the potty and then left and ran my errands.  By the time I got home,  I  really had to poop. So, I put on an Adventure Puffs diaper and filled it right away. 

Now, I'm sitting here in my dry and messy diaper surfing DD and drinking a coffee.  It probably won't stay dry for very long. 

One of the best feelings in the world is messing a fresh diaper and knowing you’ll be in it for a couple hours so as not to waste a good diaper. 

It’s probably the best part of switching to premium diapers as an everyday option. 

• Like 1

Was laying around playing Napoleon Total War this morning and drinking wine. I’m pretty drunk and have wet a couple times. 

Out of nowhere I just got the strongest  urge and had a nice small movement. It’s just the right amount and consistency that I’m going to be able to stay in this diaper for another couple hours while I keep playing. I NEVER stop playing unless it’s a blowout. Life is too short!

Just woke up in a really wet and messy Cloudrys Diaper.

Messed it yesterday night on my way home in the car but decided not to change before going to bed. I love it ;)

I changed (no pun intended) my morning routine just a little. I woke up wet in my Crinklz Fairy Tale diaper as usual, messed my diaper in the kitchen checking emails on my phone and getting coffee (that's what I call multitasking), and now here is where I changed my routine. Instead of sitting down right away and logging into the forum I did my morning exercise first while wet and poopy. Now I am sitting here after a rather vigorous morning exercise, feeling the warm squishy potty in my diaper. I am going to do a few more exercises for abs then I'll change into another Crinklz, but this time an Aquanaut and wear and wet my diaper while at the office very discreetly. A have developed confidence in my diapers while at work in a professional setting with casual dress. If there is any trace of a suspicion that I am wetting a diaper it would be a momentary glassy eye gaze as my diaper gets warm and wet. I am relatively sure that no one knows, and if they do know, I am not treated any differently.

• Like 1

G’mornin! Sitting here in a lovely Bambino, completely filled with poop and pee, so much that I have to sit on a pee pad… Rearz plastic panties over them, and they smell so wonderful!

IMG_3577.jpeg

• Like 1

On schedule again this morning. I wet my Tykables Animooz diaper during the night more than once. When I got up, I went potty in my diaper as soon as I got out of bed, a nice firm mess with a little push substantially filled my diaper. Walking downstairs to the kitchen feeling my poopy load never gets old. I checked emails and had to respond to one email. I sat down by the kitchen table for my first squish and now on my second sitting squish. Since this is a firm poopy, my squish is more like pancaked poopy in my diaper, warm, lumpy, sticky, only slightly stinky (at least to me), coupled with hot coffee. A MAGNIFICENT MASSIVE MESSY MONDAY!😌image.gif.bb1d7f07bf9c57eb3926a847637536ff.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I am currently sitting in a diaper full of diarrhea. The accident started about 2 hours ago with a contraction and a long solid poop the second wave was a diarrhea mudslide followed by more diarrhea mudslides coming about 15 minutes apart. My diaper is pretty full now and I am pretty sure there has been a diarrhea blowout into my diaper cover. I will be changing shortly. 

• Like 1

My morning Tykables Animooz diaper is very wet and messy as I sit here responding to this thread,,,,so warm, squishy, and com☺️forting.

I'm sitting here in my wet and messy Rearz Daydreamer disposable diaper and it feels amazing.  I love pooping and peeing in my diaper and sitting in it as long as I possibly can. 

This morning,  I'm sitting here in another messy diaper.  Today's diaper is an Adventure Puffs diaper.  It feels really good right now,  like every messy diaper.  I'll enjoy it for several hours and change into another Adventure Puffs diaper for the afternoon. 

• Like 1

i am. I woke up about 30 minutes ago i am sitting in a soaking wet and extremely messy tykables overnight's diaper. i did a huge poo about 15 minutes ago. mommy is here now and she is gloved up and ready to change my diaper.

• Like 2

My morning Tykables Animooz diaper is very wet and messy. I have trained, or maybe more accurately untrained myself to mess my diaper in the solitude of the early morning almost as soon as I get out of bed. My wife gets up much later, quite frankly at a more reasonable hour, but since I get up very early I can enjoy my wet, messy, warm, squishy, and of course a little stinky diaper for several hours. The initial relaxing . perhaps some pushing if needed, the point of no return as my poopy fills my diaper, feeling the soft, warm mess spread in my already wet diaper is a strong emotional and physical catharsis that makes me shudder in simple, innocent extasy. Walking with the soft warm poopy load in my diaper is exquisite, followed by the naughty squish as I sit down gives me another cathartic shudder. Going poopy in my diapee is as natural as breathing for me, I only wish I could mess my diaper whenever and wherever the need arises, but social decorum dictates sensitivity to nonconsenting public. How nice it would be to mess my diaper at work or in stores, or just with my wife and have her give me a diaper check. She knows I wet and mess my diapers, in fact I wet all the time with her, at work, out with friends...wherever and whenever with discretion, but my wife and I have a boundary that I don't go potty in my diaper around her. So, the intense pleasure I get from going poopy in my diapee is limited to the early morning. I am happy with my wife's acceptance and nonparticipation, but imagine what it would be like with a gentle, "Honey, come here, let me check your diaper, I think you messed." Then she pulls back the waste band of my diaper, peeks inside, letting the stinky waft up to her nose, and say "Oh my goodness, you are very messy, let me change you or do you want me to wait awhile." This would be followed by a gentle, loving diaper change, culminating in sex and mutual orgasms. Oh well, like I said, I am happy and thankful for what I have...and right now I have a verrrry wet and messy diaper! ahhhh!😌 shudder.

• Like 1

I am sitting in my third messy diaper today. I started having an IBS diarrhea flare up earlier today. I already filled 2 diapers with diarrhea and changed out of them earlier. I just had another diarrhea mudslide in my new diaper. I will wait a little while to make sure I am finished pooping before I change again.

• Like 1

I went potty in my wet morning Tykables Animooz diaper 30 minutes ago while in the kitchen getting coffee, Now that I am sitting here responding to this thread, my potty is getting all squishy. I won't change for several hours and will get my morning exercise in my wet and messy diaper, by that time I will most assuredly be ready to change my poopy diaper, get nice and fresh and clean and ready for a relaxing Saturday with my wife in another diaper, haven't decided which one yet, but I'm trending towards a Crinklz Aquanaut diaper for the day. Of course I'll wet during the day, but no more potty in my diaper around my wife, one of our diaper boundaries.

I am sitting in a very messy tykables puppers having snuggles with mommy and watching Chicago fire. will be getting my diaper change soon and it will be off to bed.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, superdiaperboy said:

I am sitting in a very messy tykables puppers having snuggles with mommy and watching Chicago fire. will be getting my diaper change soon and it will be off to bed.

That sounds like a very good time buddy. I hope you have lots of cuddles with Mommy and a great diapee change. Big hugs and cuddles.