LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many are sitting in a poopy diaper right now?

My morning, or night diaper, however you look at it is a Rearz Lil Bella. I consciously wet throughout the night and then messed my diaper without effort while getting coffee. So here I am sitting with a most enjoyable squishy wet and poopy diaper, almost as if this delightful feeing is caressing my diaper area. I already have my work diaper out, a Tykables Little Builders. I'll have lots of wettings at the office, but no poopies.

My wife and I went out last evening for dinner with some friends, I was not diapered in case you're wondering. We got home kind of late for us and I just went to bed without a diaper. Remember if you read my other posts; I am not incontinent, but wear, wet, and mess my diapers consciously and volitionally. I got up this morning and put on a cheap Walmart diaper and promptly added a substantial mess in my diaper. Oh my goodness, so nice: warm, soft, squishy, but not a diaper blow-out...at least not yet. I won't change for several hours so that I can enjoy all the emotional and physical sensations for awhile. I can't say that I have ever had a "poogasm" without a little extra help, but a loaded diaper in and of itself is so very stimulating and relaxing concurrently.

Got up very wet-Tye Dyed Mega Max diaper. Messed while checking emails on my phone, got coffee, sitting  here now with a delightful potty squish, and then I'll get my morning workout still in my wet and poopy diaper. Then change, get fresh and clean, put on a NS purple Supreme diaper for a long busy day at work. No messes at work, but I sure will get wet.

14 hours ago, fillemup said:

I am sitting in a messy diaper right now. It came out about 10 minutes ago. I am waiting for the second wave of poop to come out and then I will change. It will most likely hit the diaper within the next 30 minutes.

Oh wow buddy! That's quiet a lot of poo-poo in there!??????????❤️ I hope you have plenty of baby wipes and baby powder, and diapers of course!?? Hehehe!?❤️

Yesterday I put on a NS purple Supreme diaper at 6:00 am and left for work. I got home about 12.5 hours later and there wasn't a dry portion in my diaper, wet from front to back without even a small leak. Wetting throughout the day at work was convenient, fun-relaxing, and I had a very productive day. For bed last night I opted for a LFB Little Trunks diaper, and now that it is morning, I am wet and messy as I sit here contributing to this topic.. I plan to go out for a run in my wet and messy diaper before I change. Jogging with a wet and poopy diaper is amazing. Thank goodness for Vaseline and Baby Magic Baby Lotion.

Sorry me again and the answer is of course I am sitting here in a very wet and poopy diaper; this time a NS Tye Dye MegaMax size small. What better way to start the day, so wet and squishy.

44 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Nothing like a fresh dirty diaper! It's the best, buddy!!!!!?❤️??❤️???????❤️

I have pooped this MegaMax 4 times so far.

Shitting my diaper is far better than missing the football game. 

When out hunting I don't have to run back to the house to go shit. I just shit and continue on with the hunt.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

I have pooped this MegaMax 4 times so far.

Shitting my diaper is far better than missing the football game. 

When out hunting I don't have to run back to the house to go shit. I just shit and continue on with the hunt.

That's cool buddy!?? That's a lot of poo-poo though, but I'm sure it feels amazing!❤️ I wish I was sitting in it!??

Cross reference When was the last time you pooped your diaper?  I am sitting in a wet and solid, lumpy poopy diaper. Since this is a solid poop, it feels more sticky and flattened out as I sit here. This messy diaper did not come as naturally as most of my messes, I had to do some pushing, but the effort was worth it! What is good about this kind of mess is that the clean up is super easy.

Not yet, but just finished eating breakfast so it should be coming soon. :)

Update: Poo Poo has made an entrance into my diaper. I am currently sitting on the floor playing with large sized Legos sitting in it. it feels wonderful. Miss Jen/Caregiver will probably notice soon and change me. 

It's morning, so another wet and messy diaper for me. This time, a Tykables Little Builders diaper is not very "little" anymore, a nice bulge in the front from my night wetting, and a nice squish in the back. What to wear for work today? I am thinking a Rearz Select (one tape and plastic back) diaper with a BigTots cotton/lycra blend diaper pant. But for living in the moment I will enjoy my wet and messy diaper for several hours before I change.

Sitting here in a wet and messy Attends Premier diaper with Protex plastic pants. A local Medical Supply store stocks the Attends Premier which makes it easy to buy. I prefer plastic back diapers, but with a pair of plastic pants I get the same soft feeling and added security from leaks. Such a nice feeling this morning.