LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many are sitting in a poopy diaper right now?

I just filled my Seni Super Plus diaper with a solid poop. Will change out of it in a little while because I don't think I am finished pooping yet and I still have plenty of wetting capacity left.

update:

I was right to wait on changing out of my diaper because just a minute ago, a large amount of soft poop topped off my diaper. Now I can go into the bathroom and change.

I am enjoying a soaked and messy Attends Premier.  I had to readjust the tabs because they were literally sagging/falling off my butt.  These are cloth backed diapers although I prefer plastic backed.  I wore Gary Medium PUL Active Fit over them for the night but took off the protective pants to sit down.  There is a local Home Medical Supply store that has the Attends Premier in stock.

16 hours ago, fillemup said:

I just filled my Seni Super Plus diaper with a solid poop. Will change out of it in a little while because I don't think I am finished pooping yet and I still have plenty of wetting capacity left.

update:

I was right to wait on changing out of my diaper because just a minute ago, a large amount of soft poop topped off my diaper. Now I can go into the bathroom and change.

That's one plus about being bowel incontinent - you get to know over time just how your body works and know enough to wait because there is always a second wave coming!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, rusty pins said:

That's one plus about being bowel incontinent - you get to know over time juts how your body works and know enough to wait because there is always a second wave coming!

That is correct. I have learned not to change immediately after a pooping accident because there is always a second wave coming and it normally hits within 30 minutes of the first poop and I really hate to change into a clean diaper only to have another mess 30 minutes later and need to change again. When my diapers run about $1.00 each, using 1 more diaper for 2 pooping accidents each day adds up to $365.00 per year. I would much rather sit in the poopy diaper until I know I am finished pooping before I change.

Lately the timing of my poopoos has been off and I have had to use the toilet at work, unfortunately. This morning I put on the pull-up that I had only peed in yesterday and tried to poopoo. I only managed to push a small poo, but it felt good to sit on for a little while and was easy to clean up for work. Hopefully I won’t have to poo at work today and can make big pull-ups poo when I get home this evening.

• Like 1

Sunday morning and I have a wet and messy load in a NS Supreme Blue, Medium.  So enjoyable.  I will change before my wife wakes up.  She knows but I don't expose her to my stinky diaper.

Well, l must say that l was greatly discouraged for quite some time, when Drugstores, pharmacies, grocery stores and even walmart, all of a sudden it seemed, quit selling hot water bottles with Enema hose and proper fittings...Soo, finally when my Wife and l were ordering new plastic pants to go over my Very thick cloth diapeez..We ordered a wonderful Enema product for $10.00.. on line..Yea!!..l just a moment ago Filled it up and took what l could take in..and scrambled to get Back into my previously Soaked Diapers and Plastic pants!..l struggled to hold it as long as l could..About 5 mn..then with long remembered joy, release and excitement, l just let Go!..Filling the rear of My big Diapeez..MMmm l could Feel the Warm Wet squish..Soo Good!..So good in fact that l Filled up Again and held it a bit longer this time..and this time l got about 3 wonderfully Stinky, Babyish, full, warm, squishy, separate loads of Diaper Poopies.. lt always seems to make freely wet my Diapers as well, when l poop them..A Total Release..l am still sitting in them(now for 4 hrs)as l write this and l can no longer resist the Temptation to go Play in these wonderful feeling, amazingly smelling, extremely exciting..MMmm..Baby Diapeez..Herw l go..MMmm..gee gee dee dee..ba ba...:)    

• 2 weeks later...

I’m pushing the doodoo out in my pull-ups right now. Big thick load... Now sitting on it.. so warm. Feels so good making it squish. Peepeeing on my doodoo now, making it squish more. 10 min later.. time for a shower.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I put on my thick night diapers only to mess in them shortly after. Oh well, no point in changing now! I am in a Bambino version 2 Teddy, Dry 24/7 diaper, 2 Happies XXL diapers as stuffers, and a Attends with waistband and plastic baby diaper. I am planning on staying in these diapers until tomorrow, unless I leak before then.

i though i had to poo this morning, but it went away:( so we will see what happens i may need to change soon my ABU simple is really wet using a onesie to hold it up so i do not get any saggy diapers hehe!

I got home from work about 2 hrs ago. My wife changed me and I messed my tranquility atn diaper about 15 min ago. I love the warm squishy feeling while sitting here. 

I just changed into my night time diaper and felt the need to go. Currently feelijgnvery smol smuggled up in bed with my stinky crinkle pants

• Like 1

I was already wet and I messed my diaper about 20 min ago. My wife is doing some laundry right now, and she said she would change me in a little bit. She fixed me a juice bottle and I'm laying on the floor watching 101 dalmatians on DVD. 

It is 5 am and I got up about 3:00 am with a wet NorthShore Premium Medium Purple diaper.  I started to write a report for work, and about 20 minutes into the report I really messed my diaper.  I continued to work, and now remain in my soiled diaper as I take a break from writing the report.  A messy diaper is an exquisite feeling for me, so enjoyable.  I do not mind the cleaning up process at all.  Stay safe, wear masks.

14 minutes ago, Moochie said:

It is 5 am and I got up about 3:00 am with a wet NorthShore Premium Medium Purple diaper.  I started to write a report for work, and about 20 minutes into the report I really messed my diaper.  I continued to work, and now remain in my soiled diaper as I take a break from writing the report.  A messy diaper is an exquisite feeling for me, so enjoyable.  I do not mind the cleaning up process at all.  Stay safe, wear masks.

My wife and I got up about an hour ago. We were having coffee out on the deck. I was already wet, and I messed my diaper about 30 min ago. She is going to get me changed in a little bit, so I'm enjoying the moment for right now.

Got up from my nappie and had to poop. Stuck my butt up in the air and filled my diapie before I got up then rolled over on my back so it would squish up my back a little and then filled it pee. Having a snack enjoying my mess. Gonna go get cleaned up in a little bit

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1