LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper like adult diapers

Acorn

If you want a relatively heavy duty diaper with a cloth cover, I would recommend the Abena Abri-Form Premium level 4 (or 3 or 2 for less absorbency).  The Premium is a cloth-backed diaper.

My only real problem with the Abri-form Premiums is that they have a hybrid adhesive tape system that has a small quarter-inch hook fastener near the elastic, with dual adhesive tapes on the end of the tabs.  The issue is that the tiny hook closure doesn't do much to hold the tab to the diaper.  Once the adhesive is used it starts to release if you reposition it.  There are dual tapes though so you can reposition once if needed.

Personally, I chose to harvest large one-inch sections of hook material from my daytime diaper, the Walmart Assurance stretch brief.  Each tape gets one piece of velcro hook material before I put on the diaper.  This means I have VELCRO on each of the four tapes.  When I remove the diaper, I deploy the backup tape, pulling the velcro hook system off with the blue outer tape and save them for the next diaper.  After wrapping the used diaper, I peel the blue tape from the hook tab material again and throw the spent adhesive tape away.

I can reposition the "hook-modified" tabs as many times as I need to, to ensure the diaper is always tight.  Sometimes the front of the diaper gets a bit hairy by the morning (due to the hook material). 

Ive been using covidien, as they have more wideness. I wouldn't trust using these while sleeping though, only while out and about or driving. But I know other places like abri-form or northshore also have cotton products, but are alot more costly.

There are lots of cloth backed disposable diapers.  Attends, Prevail, McKesson, Wings are a few on the low end scale.  Premium diapers come in plastic backed and cloth backed.  I suggest you google some of the companies listed here, such as Northshore, LL Medico and others and browse the descriptions of their disposable diaper inventory.  See which ones are cloth backed and check out their statistics.  The information is all out there on the web. 

The sun now goes around the earth. I rememaber when crinkly diapers were WANTED because the reminded on of baby diapers. Now it is the noisless clothe-backed that are sesired. I also do not see why a Sissy wants quiet diapers since the humiliation of noisy diapers that call attention to themselvesk would seem to be more deesireable. For 70 years, noisy undies has been the province of infancy/toddlerhood and only incontinents have sought quiet watproof undies

4 hours ago, Little Christine said:

The sun now goes around the earth. I rememaber when crinkly diapers were WANTED because the reminded on of baby diapers. Now it is the noisless clothe-backed that are sesired. I also do not see why a Sissy wants quiet diapers since the humiliation of noisy diapers that call attention to themselvesk would seem to be more deesireable. For 70 years, noisy undies has been the province of infancy/toddlerhood and only incontinents have sought quiet watproof undies

Well, simply diapers are both fun towards humiliation and helps me relax. So if I want to relax but not be humiliated then I'd rather have soft quiet and nice feeling diapers. Now if I want to be humiliated, anything that brings attention might be preferred ?

I think that it's a sign of the times that people want what they had as children. When I first got into this in my teens, I was looking for pictures of people in disposables, but only found cloth and plastic pants, which is what the previous generation had used. The industry had not yet caught on for those of us who liked disposables yet. When disposables first came out, they were plastic backed, but for the younger generation, they have been cloth backed since the 90s, so it makes sense that the newer generation wants diapers that remind them of what they had. I haven't yet found a non-pull-up that has the flex and sides of cloth backed baby diapers, but I will certainly be excited when I do, even if it isnt what inhad growing up.

• Like 2