LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

2 Videos Defining AB/DL

Hi there! I'm Riley and I've been making AB/DL related content for the last 10+ years, I haven't posted in a while and wanted to share 2 of my newest videos.

These videos cover AB/DL as a fetish and as an identity, and I'd love to hear feedback and constructive criticism about them! I'm about to have a large amount of attention on my Youtube channel and wanted something that served as a quick way to dispell misconceptions etc.

You can find my "What is AB/DL video" here

and my "Is AB/DL a Fetish" video here

For more context (and some cute pics and stuff) you can read more on my blog, StayDiapered.com

Thanks for your time, I'm posting this in Daily Topics because these discussions can get a little grown-up. Just be polite and understand that I tried to keep the door wide open in these videos, and that the intent is not to minimalize or stereotype any identities or interests, more to explain the diversity of them to the layman.

Cool! Thanks for watching ❤️

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Protection said:

Hi there! I'm Riley and I've been making AB/DL related content for the last 10+ years, I haven't posted in a while and wanted to share 2 of my newest videos.

These videos cover AB/DL as a fetish and as an identity, and I'd love to hear feedback and constructive criticism about them! I'm about to have a large amount of attention on my Youtube channel and wanted something that served as a quick way to dispell misconceptions etc.

You can find my "What is AB/DL video" here

and my "Is AB/DL a Fetish" video here

For more context (and some cute pics and stuff) you can read more on my blog, StayDiapered.com

Thanks for your time, I'm posting this in Daily Topics because these discussions can get a little grown-up. Just be polite and understand that I tried to keep the door wide open in these videos, and that the intent is not to minimalize or stereotype any identities or interests, more to explain the diversity of them to the layman.

Cool! Thanks for watching ❤️

These videos are so wonderful.  Thank you so much for having the courage to make them!

Thanks for posting these very thoughtful and articulate videos. I found myself described within them in several of your points.  Although I've been an active DL for only a few years, I still got the feeling of relief that I'm not alone.

• Like 1