LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Settling In (Complete!)

Chapter XXXII

I walked up two flights of stairs and found Sam in her bedroom.  It was just as gorgeous as mine, if not a little smaller and less decorated.  We rarely spent time in here.  I knocked on her door and forced a smile. "Hey..."

"Hi." Sam didn't look over, she was standing by her vanity, sorting out different nail-polishes that she was never allowed to wear with her uniform. She would have told her best friend not to come in, if that was even allowed. This house was so fucked up.

I stepped inside slowly, a slight crinkle following me into the room.  Suddenly, a blush took over my cheeks and I bit my lip.  I forgot about the diaper... "Um... are you mad at me?  I didn't mean to upset you..."

"I'm not mad at you." But that didn't mean she wasn't upset, either, it was just... not easy, to find the words she wanted to use. "I don't even know you anymore, Natalie. It's like we're not friends anymore."

"Of course we are!  It's just because we're always working at weird times, and I've been stressed, and..." I took a deep breath and shook my head.  I didn't want to invalidate her feelings, either. "I know we haven't spent a lot of time together.  I'll try harder."

"It's not even that, Natalie! It's... it's this," She waved her hand up and down, turning around. “When did you start dressing like this? And wearing diapers? And pink hair? It's like you've fallen in with a new crowd and you forgot who you are."

My blush burned brighter at the mention of the diapers.  I bit my lip and looked down at my feet. "I... I'm just... trying something new.  I know it's weird.  Ugh, it's super weird!  But..." I didn't even know how to explain it...

"But what? You're not a little kid, you're not a doll, you're not a dress up model. Jesus, Natalie, you haven't worn a skirt in years and now look at you? That nightgown doesn't even cover the fact you're wearing a diaper. This is fucked up; it has to stop."

I shied a little bit against the wall, biting harder on my bottom lip. "I know you're upset... but I don't know what any of this has to do with us.  So what if I'm wearing different clothes?  We're still best friends... aren't we?  Why is this so important to you?"

"Because this isn't you, this isn't the you I know," And Sam's words... they sounded a lot like what Cora said: Sam didn't handle change well.

I puffed out my cheeks and balled my hands at my sides. "I wasn't happy!  Ever since Adam and everything, I haven't been happy at all!  I feel alone and scared all the time, even when I'm around you, and holding down a job - even this job - is so stressful!  And... and now, I... I feel sort of safe.  I don't expect you to understand - it's weird and stupid that I let someone else make all my decisions.  But Cora has taken care of me so much!  She makes me feel better!  She protects me, and holds me, and... and why is it so wrong that I do what she says, huh?" I didn't realize it until I'd finished yelling, but tears were dripping down my cheeks.

Sam didn't know how to respond to that. Honestly, there were a lot of words, a lot of feelings, a lot of passion in what her best friend had said. And while her mouth didn't know what to say, her body knew what to do; she crossed the room and wrapped Natalie up in as tight a hug as she could manage. Which made her crinkle. Which was weird.

I pushed my face into Sam's neck and cried. "I'm so scared all the time... I'm scared of being alone, of being betrayed... I'm scared of hurting someone, hurting myself, hurting you.  If I lose this job, everything falls apart again, Sam... I haven't been able to relax for months.  And then Cora... she..."

"Do you love her?" It wasn't an unreasonable question to be asking, either, because there was definitely some hard crush behavior being demonstrated here. She was trying to get her head around what all of this actually meant. Like, did Mr. Gladstone know what was going on?

I blinked.  Love her? "I... I'm not sure." I broke the hug and played with my fingers, looking away from Sam. "I... I mean, not romantically.  I don't want to kiss her or anything.  But I... I love how I feel around her.  I love knowing she's always there.  And she's so strong, so powerful.  It's not like you and me, where we support each other.  It feels like she can... alter the universe.  Like she's a goddess." Okay yeah, now I heard it.  I definitely sounded like I had a crush.

"You sound like you're talking about your Mom in front of a 1st grade class," Sam quipped, teasing gently. "I guess, I mean, I didn't know you were into women, especially older ones, but I mean given your experiences with men that makes sense I guess. Does Mr. Gladstone know? I don't want your feelings getting you in trouble again." Actually, the way people tended to change for those they were smitten with… Sam could see that in her best friend.

"It's not like that," I said sourly. "I don't want them to get divorced and to run away with Cora or something.  I don't want to have sex or make out or.. whatever.  And I'm not a lesbian.  Or bi.  I just..." I sighed. "It's like, the safety and warm butterflies you get with a boyfriend, but without any of the sexy feelings.  I wish I knew how to explain it..."

"So... she knows, right? She... for some reason, wants you to dress a certain way," and act, but Sam didn't say that, "and in exchange, she makes you feel safe and protected? It really sounds like what you've got there is a Mom, Natalie. Like she's the Queen and you're the Princess."

I puffed out my cheeks in irritation.  But could I really argue with her?  Everything she said made perfect sense... "I'm twenty-three years old; I don't need a parent.  Right?" I sighed and leaned against the wall. "Then why do I like what we have...?"

"I don't know, but you're a lot more stable recently. So whatever Kool-aid she has you drinking is working, Nat, I just... I don't know where that leaves us? I don't feel equal here, I don't feel like we're on the same footing. To use the princess analogy, I'm basically your chambermaid and that's not something I know what to do with."

I bit my lip and looked at Sam.  I knew what she meant.  Most of our fights recently were battles for power.  She couldn't be my equal when she was my maid... "You could ask Cora to make your decisions for you too?" I said with a half-hearted laugh.

"Yeah? You think that'll go well?”

I sighed and shrugged my shoulders.  This was a serious problem that we had been ignoring for a long time. "You could get another job," I said quietly.  I couldn't get one, but she could. "Though I'd miss you... I like living with you a lot."

"I can't afford to leave, Nat. And I like it here... mostly. I'm saving up money, I don't worry about bills or drama, and I work from home and get paid pretty well for it. And I mean, it's not like these aren't skills I might use one day; the kitchen staff are teaching me to bake, you know?" Which meant the underlying issue was... "It's a problem of how we interact. Our dynamic."

"I'm really sorry things are different," I muttered under my breath.  This felt like my fault.  But Cora made the decision.  It couldn't be my fault, right?  I felt a pang of anxiety in my chest. "I could ask Cora?  I bet she would have an answer!" She always did!

"Sure. Maybe she'll know what to do, Natalie. I don't want to lose you. I don't want things to drift between us. But something's gotta change and I don't know what." Finally, she added. "I should go do your laundry. I'll be around, alright?"

----------------

Like & Comment!  Please consider supporting us on Patreon! ^_^  Thank you for reading!

• Like 6

What's this? Two friends actually talking about their problems and coming to some semblance of a plan forward?

Oh the wonders of fiction. XD

But in all seriousness, great chapter. I certainly didn't expect Nattie to suggest Cora could "make decisions" for Sam. I have a feeling that won't happen, but it'll be a fun conversation in any case!

• Like 1
On 10/7/2019 at 10:09 PM, Wannatripbaby said:

Well Sam seems to be taking this a lot better than most human beings would. But then, I guess a fat paycheck on top of room & board... hell, would wear a corset! XD

Funny thing to say from me. Skeleton man.  I have a pretty good memory even when drunk and the time you confirmed to the time I called you bony.

16 hours ago, Sparkle Dust said:

Funny thing to say from me. Skeleton man.  I have a pretty good memory even when drunk and the time you confirmed to the time I called you bony.

Impressive. Yes, I am SUPER skinny and lanky. Probably wouldn't need a corset.

But let's face it, does anybody really *need* a corset? No. They are a vanity item. But I'd still wear one if the pay was good enough. XD

I’d much rather wear a diaper and onesie than a corset. Corsets aren’t comfy and don’t make me relaxed. However, a diaper and onesie is the greatest clothing combination ever. I don’t understand why society wants to restrict diapers and onesies for babies? I guess maybe this is why I’ve wanted Natalie to because a baby girl ever since this story began.

Chapter XXXIII

It was late in the evening, after all was said and done.  The sun was down and the maids had all gone to their rooms on the top floor of the house.  I pattered around the house in my bare feet, crinkling quietly with every step, until I decided to knock on Cora's bedroom door.  I hoped she wasn't asleep, or that Mr. Gladstone wasn’t relaxing.  I would hate to interrupt...

"Come in, darling." Cora's voice was clear and bright, like the door wasn't even there. How did she know it was Natalie? Well, the maids wouldn't so much as knock, those who were allowed in would come and those who weren't, wouldn't. But it did give her an air of omnipresence.

Inside Cora's room, I found her sitting on the edge of the bed and Mr. Gladstone untying his tie.  I felt a little embarrassed, standing in the same room as my boss wearing a frilly babydoll nightie. "Hi... um... I wanted to talk to you for a minute... about Sam..."

"Of course, darling, come in." Mr. Gladstone looked at his little dressed up doll with a warm smile, and then resumed undoing his tie. The two of them didn't have a predator bone between them, that was for sure, but they both had so much of an air of confidence nonetheless.

Cora sat me on the edge of the bed and the dress rode up just a little bit.  I tried to close my thighs, to hide the diaper between my legs, but I couldn't manage to touch my knees together.  Cora smiled down at me and Mr. Gladstone stole glances through a mirror.  I was so embarrassed. "M-maybe we should talk tomorrow..."

"Nonsense. You're worried about something right this moment and you need our help, it's why we're here." While she was talking, Mr. Gladstone swiftly picked Natalie up off the edge of the bed, sat down in her place, and pulled her into his lap securely.

"We're all ears, my dear,” he reassured her, while Cora watched and smiled.

Sitting on Mr. Gladstone's lap had become annoyingly normal.  After he had spanked me over his lap for weeks, after I had fallen asleep on his lap earlier that day... I shifted side to side and felt my cheeks turn red. "I... um... w-well..." Why was I here again?  Oh yeah.  Sam. "Sam's worried about our relationship... 'cause she's my maid, and we aren't equals.  Is there something we can do...?"

Gently, Mr. Gladstone bounced the girl ever so slowly on his lap, making sure she was fully unable to forget her diapered state, but he let his wife do the talking.

"Well, she's very astute; you're not equals anymore, darling. She's your maid, and it sounds like she recognizes that, too. Do you think she's getting mixed signals?" This was a question of opinion, and opinions were something Natalie was allowed; but Cora would make the decisions.

"Oh, uh... no not really." Every few seconds, my bottom would softly settle into Mr. Gladstone's lap and he would shift again, causing me to crinkle.  Each time he did, I felt more and more shy. "I... um... I think she just... wants us to be... um... like we were?  But we aren't..."

"Well, for you two to be like you were, it would mean you would have to be the way you were, darling, and nobody wants that. You're growing so much," Not growing up, though, "and we're determined not to let you slip back into your own sadness. No, no I'm afraid what you need to do is to establish a new status quo with your friend. As Princess and Maid. You must not think of yourself as diminishing her, as treating her unfairly; instead you must remember that your dynamic with her simply has to evolve. And in time, you'll see, that you're going to become closer to her than you have ever been, through her servitude."

That was the second time in two conversations someone had referred to me as a princess.  In this analogy, Cora was the queen.  Mr. Gladstone was the king.  And Sam?  My handmaiden.  Handmaidens and princesses were always best friends in the stories, right? "I dunno if Sam will like that," I muttered. "And I don't even know how to do it..."

"Nobody likes change at first," Cora reminded her. “You've been quite a handful in adjusting to your changes, too, if you recall," she added with a smile. "But you've come through to the other side, happier, healthier, and stronger than you've ever been. Sam will, too. She just needs a strong friend to help her remember her role here. She needs you to guide her, to command her; you don't make decisions for her, that's not your role in any regard. But you do decide how she serves you; for her own good, for both of you."

"I don't understand," I muttered, trying to focus on the conversation as my bottom bounced softly on Mr. Gladstone's lap.  I wanted to tell him to stop, but, at the same time, it stirred up a warm feeling in my stomach.  Like an automatic response.  I shook my head and shuffled a little, trying to find better purchase on the man's lap.

"You're in charge. If you need a bath, you have Sam draw it for you. If you're hungry, you have her fetch food for you. If you have an accident, you remind Sam you need to be changed." Although that last one was a step further than had been discussed, Cora continued without letting it sink in. "You've had subordinates in the workplace before, it's no different, except that you'll be rebuilding a new dynamic, strengthening your friendship. Have her rub your feet, paint your nails; she's yours, darling."

...oh.  I looked at Cora with bewilderment, like I'd missed something crucial.  But I understood her offer.  Sam was mine. "But how is that going to help us?  She's upset because I boss her around..." Though by now I should understand to trust Cora's methods.

"No, she's upset because she is holding your friendship in the same light it was when she arrived; you've grown and she hasn't. It's clear that she could leave if she likes, but she stays; she stays for you, for your friendship. The problem isn't that you're commanding of her, it's that you're not commanding enough. During the day she should look up to you, admire you, serve you. And off hours, your friendship will blossom in the light of its new energy."

"That makes no sense," I said sharply, but Cora booped me on the nose all the same.

"My decision," she said with a smile, and I knew, ultimately, that she was right.

"I should talk to Sam," I muttered, sliding off Mr. Gladstone's lap with embarrassment.

"Remember who you are, and remember who she can be. She's relying on you, darling, make sure to follow my decision - I've never led you astray." Although, in the coming days, that might wind up being pushed and tested as Cora ramped up her baby girl’s regression.  But that was a problem for then and not for now.

I returned to Sam's room with a nervous smile and burning red cheeks.  The sensation of bouncing on Mr. Gladstone's lap still hadn't left my stomach and my legs felt like jelly. "She... um.  Cora thinks I gotta be more... uh... commanding."

"Of course she does." Sam sighed. She was polishing her shoes when her friend had come back and she looked up at her with a sigh. “Why does she make you dress like a doll, anyway? I mean maybe that's her thing."

I narrowed my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest. "It's not her thing,” I said sharply. "She has a reason... I just don't know what it is." Which was common.  I never seemed to know her reasons until they presented themselves. "You're just jealous because you wear the same thing every day."

"I..." What? Sam blinked and shook her head. "I'm not jealous." Her voice had gotten smaller, though; her response had become subdued at the spark in her best friend’s tongue, and she looked away in annoyance. Not hurt, not mad either; more like... shut down. Put in place.

Oh.  That was... weird?  New?  Sam never backed down like that before.  Maybe she was playing into what Cora had said.  I had to be commanding with her.  So I nodded my head, steeling myself, and pointing to the door. "Turn down my bed.  I'm tired."

“Fine, okay." This was something Sam would have done anyway - it was part of her job - but the way Natalie was talking to her about it? It wasn't at all the Natalie she knew. Then again, none of this was. At the same time... there was a spark there. A spunky cockiness she used to have in middle school, maybe.  "Well? We should go to your room, right?"

"I decide where we go," I said with the most commanding voice I could manage.  Sam looked at me blankly, like I'd said something stupid.  And actually, it was probably a little overboard.  We really did have to go to my room... I bit my lip a little and crossed my arms. "Okay, now we can go to my room." I led the way, feeling a little foolish.

This was clearly Natalie trying to be more commanding, and during the walk Sam thought about how she could undermine this, how she could make Cora look bad, look wrong, get her friend back. But... at the same time... wouldn't that be selfish of her? Once, in high school, Sam had gone out of her way to make Natalie's boyfriend look awful because she didn't like him, and all that had done was hurt her best friend. So... at least for now... Sam played along.

Sam turned down my bed and cleaned up some of the clothes on my floor.  I had to admit, having a personal maid was pretty great.  Maybe one day I'd make enough money to hire my own maid for Sam and me.  For now, I'd settle for her.  I climbed under the covers and my eyes started to droop.  Immediately, with the softness of the nightgown and the exhausting day behind me, I was sound asleep.

----------------

Like & Comment!  Please consider supporting us on Patreon! ^_^  Thank you for reading!

• Like 8
11 hours ago, Sparkle Dust said:

It was nice of you to post early.  Cora and Mr Gladstone sure are selfish for not making Sam into a diaper girl for Natalie to play with.  Super selfish.  

Thank you for this quality critique.  I wholeheartedly agree with you!  

Sorry for my delayed comment, yesterday was a bit crazy for me.

I'm not sure how to feel about this new development. But I'm sure things will become clearer in later chapters. 

Grammar Patrol 

On 11/24/2019 at 6:20 PM, Sophie ♥ said:

The problem isn't that you're commanding off her, it's that you're not commanding enough.

Off?

On 11/24/2019 at 6:20 PM, Sophie ♥ said:

Maybe one day I'd make enough money to hire my own made for Sam and me.

I think you mean "Maid"

Chapter XXXIV

Sometime in the middle of the night, I rolled over in discomfort.  Then, a minute later, I did it again.  Ten, twenty, thirty minutes passed, and I was forced to sit up.  Unconsciously, on auto-pilot, I walked into my en-suite and pulled down my pajama pants.  But I wasn't wearing pajama pants.  I looked down at the diaper around my hips with sleepy eyes, then at the toilet.  I really had to pee...

I stood there for a minute, thinking to myself.  Take the diaper off, obviously.  The most logical option.  But Cora said I was wearing them from now on.  But she didn't mean wetting them.  She meant, as a precaution.  I could use the toilet.  Right?  Of course!  But all the same, I hesitated.  I remembered that huge sippy cup I had when she was dying my hair and suddenly started to regret it.

I could ask her in the morning.  That was the best way to handle it.  No getting in trouble.  No worries.  Right?  So I shuffled back into bed and closed my eyes.  I tried to sleep, but the pressure in my bladder was uncomfortable.  No matter how I rolled over, it wouldn't go away.  After another half hour, though my eyes were still heavy, I gave up on sleeping.  I climbed out of bed and shuffled out of my room.  The maids' doors were closed, including Sam's.  I tip-toed down the stairs, toward Cora's room.  But when I got there, I thought better of it.  She was sleeping.  I couldn't wake her up for something like this.

I made my way back upstairs and tried to get comfortable again.  But no matter how heavy my eyes were, I couldn't sleep for more than a minute at a time.  I wiggled around and whined to myself.  Then I checked the clock.  3:05am.  Cora wouldn't be up for another three or four hours.

With irritation, I stormed into the bathroom.  Just take it off.  Use the toilet.  Explain to Cora.  She will understand.  She's always understanding.  But when I reached for the tapes, it felt weird.  It felt like I was breaking her rules.  I should have asked about this ahead of time: what if I had to pee in the middle of the night?

Eventually, I sat on the edge of my bed, wiggling side to side.  I had to do something.  I couldn't sit here all night, could I?  I had to make a choice.  Make my own decision, or let Cora make one for me.  But I knew the answer before I asked the question.

With quiet resolve, I went back downstairs and knocked on Cora's bedroom door, shifting from one foot to the other.  Had to pee, had to pee, had to pee...

"Come in, darling." Cora's voice was not the exact same chipper tone it usually was, it was groggy, sleepy, obviously the tones of someone who'd just been woken up in the middle of the night, really. But even when the door was open, when Cora sat up in her bed and rubbed her eyes to look at Natalie, she still looked the very image of professional.

She wore a button-up pajama top and her hair was pulled up into a loose bun.  Even in the moonlight, she was gorgeous.  I took a shy step into her room and saw the lump of blankets next to her.  Mr. Gladstone.  I hope I hadn't woken him... "I... c-can we talk?  I.. I think I didn't understand something..."

"Of course, darling," She yawned, patting a spot on the bed by her other side, away from Mr. Gladstone. "You did the right thing to come to me, I do make all your decisions, don't I?" What a good girl. Although this was undoubtedly about her diaper at this time of night.

I looked nervously at the lump of blankets and Cora encouraged me once more.

"It's alright - he's a heavy sleeper."

I nodded softly and stepped toward Cora, but I didn't sit on the edge of the bed.  I was dancing from foot to foot as I stood. "Um... I know you said I have to wear these until the accidents stop," I whispered, quiet not to wake up Mr. Gladstone. "But I can still use the bathroom if I need to, right?" Of course I was right.

"Actually, I think the decision I made is to not have you use the bathroom at all." This, to Cora, seemed to make perfect sense. To Natalie, this was probably madness; but it would be a galvanizing moment in her trust of Cora to just allow it. A no-going-back point.

I looked at her blankly.  I wasn't following her logic.  But did I ever?  I bit hard on my lip and danced in place. "I... I don't wanna do that.  I need to--"

"You agreed to wear diapers, right?"

"Yes, but--"

"All the time?"

"Yes, I know, but--"

"And you can't put them on yourself, as you've proven."

I felt a blush on my cheeks, remembering my awful attempt.

"...well, that's..."

"So if you take it off, how will you get it back on?"

I blushed deeper and looked away. "You... um... could help...?"

"I could, but it's the middle of the night. I am often not up at this time, and you shouldn’t be waking me up every night either.” She spoke with such certainty, such clarity, it was hard to argue.

"But--"

"That's all there is to say on the matter," Cora concluded. "In the morning, I will get you changed.  If you can hold it until then, we will talk."

I looked forlornly at the woman as she laid back down in bed.  I'd already been holding it for an hour, and I thought I was going to explode.  My frustration boiled over and I snapped at Cora: "Then I'll just use the toilet!"

Mmm, maybe she wasn't quite as far along as she seemed to be, Cora sighed inwardly. "You'll go back to bed and I'll change you in the morning." Cora repeated. "I make your decisions, and I've never ever led you down the wrong path, have I? So you'll be good, or I'll very cross."

"I don't care!" I said, a little too loudly. "This is dumb and I don't like it and maybe I don't wanna let you decide stuff for me anymore!" But even though I was quietly shouting at the woman, I could hear how hollow my words were.  Cora had been the best thing that had happened to me since Adam, and losing her scared the hell out of me.  But why would she do this to me?  I wasn't a baby!  Tears dripped down my cheeks and I ran out of her bedroom, slamming the door behind me.

"Are you quite done, darling?" Cora was in her pajamas, and looking more awake then before - she'd given her charge a few minutes to calm down before she sought her out, and she was so easy to find and oh-so predictable. Cuddled up on the sofa, cushion pulled up over her chest and her moping face.

"Leave me alone," I muttered, in the least convincing voice ever imagined.  I pushed my face into the pillow and shivered in place.  I had to use the bathroom.  But I didn't have Cora's permission.  I'd sit down and spiders would climb all over me.  Or I'd break the toilet.  Or I'd lock myself in, and they'd have to take the door off to get me out.  And it would be my fault.  Everything would be my fault.  No safety net... no security... just me.  Alone.

"You know, if I felt like that was what was best for you, I'd have decided to do that, and yet here I am." Cora sat down next to her child-to-be with a little smile, and leaned in close. "What does that say about what's best for you, my little darling peach?"

I couldn't handle it anymore.  This dichotomy.  I felt like I was at war with myself, like I couldn't help but fight.  Why would I do that?  Was I so used to fighting that I didn't know how to stop?  But when Cora wrapped her arms around me, I started to weep.  Tears poured down my cheeks like waterfalls. "Why am I so awful at this... why can't I just do what you tell me...?"

"You've had twenty three years of being told that you have to depend upon your own decisions and your own decisions alone, and it's been only a few days of you trying out your new freedom of doing what I tell you to do ~ it takes practice, darling. Hard work. And your pretty little brain—“ Cora ran her fingers through Natalie's hair and ruffled it some “—is going to tell you all sorts of scary things, and you're going to fill with doubt, but there's always one answer, one solution: Cora knows best." And then, she dropped the notion upon her. "As a very young child, you knew that Mommy knew best. Maybe we can use some language to help you tap back into that level of naturally existing trust?"

I felt a blush on my cheeks as I looked up at Cora.  Sam said something like that earlier: that I thought of Cora as a mom.  And in a way, maybe I did.  She took care of me.  She made me feel safe.  I loved her.  Not romantically, but in a familial way.  I barely knew her, and all the same... I knew with certainty that I loved her.  I looked away, ashamed, and bit my lower lip.

"I'm twenty-three... I don't need a mom..." I had a mom.  She lived three hours away, and we only saw each other on holidays.  But she hadn't made me feel this way since I was five years old.  When she heard about Adam, she was so disappointed in me…

"Not a Mom, darling, a Mommy. A connection to the very hidden away you," Cora touched her finger to the girl’s chest, "that hides away in here." Her finger moved up and booped Natalie on the nose with a bright smile. "Words have a lot of power over us, and the right words could help you break through some of these struggles you're having with doing what's right."

"I really don't see how that would help," I muttered shyly, looking at my feet and wiggling uncomfortably on the sofa.  It was the middle of the night and my head was foggy with sleepiness. "You're my boss's wife... and I mean, I... I feel..." What did I feel?  "I feel close to you.  So close.  And... but..."

"Closeness is a very good start, darling, but it's not proven enough for you to truly surrender your choices to me, not all of them. In true safety, I would tell you not to rouse from your bed when you needed to use the bathroom, and that you would be taken care of in the morning. I might pull you into my lap and have you do your business here and now. But your heart struggles, your little sense of self so conflicted and torn. Just as you're conflicted now over such a simple word as 'Mommy'. Try it on, my darling, say it out loud, feel how it is to accept me."

"This is really stupid," I said flatly, crossing my arms over my chest. "I'm not calling--"

"If it's truly my decision, then you'll say it."

I looked up at Cora nervously.  She was so sure of herself.  I'd never been that sure of myself in my entire life.  I closed my eyes and let out a long, exhausted sigh. "...I still think this is stupid," I muttered.  But she was right.  If I wanted her to make my decisions, I had to let her.  I fumbled for the word in my head, struggling to push it to my lips.  And when I did, my cheeks went crimson. "M...Mommy..."

"Mommy, please may I use my diaper,” Cora prompted, not letting the momentum become lost in a pause for consideration, she pulled Natalie into her lap as she spoke, one smooth motion, and pulled her tight into an embrace that was altogether softer than her husband’s but no less comforting. Safe. Warm. "I'll be so proud of you for saying that, darling, I know you'll ask it for me. You long to know the answer."

I glared at Cora with irritation, but I didn't push myself off her lap.  I was comfortable with her arms around me.  I wanted to stay here... with her... "I'm not saying that... definitely not.  And I still wanna use the toilet.  I don't see what this has to do--"

"Correct.  You don't see.  I do.  Like you didn't see why diapers were important.  Like you didn't see why your outfits at work were important.  Or your new relationship with Sam.  You don't see."

I looked away from her but she took my chin and forced my eyes to meet hers.

"You're going to face some struggles, and Mommy knows best - always. That's what this means, Natalie, darling, and you're so much happier now. If everything I've guided you to has only left you happier, does it really make any sense to struggle against it?" Cora was firm, unyielding, like an armor that could spare Natalie from the world at large. Protection.

"But... I'm..."

"Shh.  No more thinking.  No more decisions.  I'm going to make every dream of yours come true, and all I want is for you to trust me.  Do you trust me?"

I looked at Cora with awe, with worry, but... "Yes, I trust you..." That was the truth.  She said she would make every dream of mine come true, and I believed her. "I trust you," I repeated. "Mommy..."

"Good girl, now let's put to rest your very concern that started all of this tonight, I want you to relax and breathe and let go. And remember, I'm Mommy, and Mommy knows best. Outside of work, that's what I expect you to call me from now on." Eventually at work, maybe, but soon she wouldn't need to worry about being at work at all so it was a non-issue. "Now, use your diaper for Mommy, darling. Show me how much you trust me."

I didn't understand.  But I never seemed to.  I kept fighting her, every step of the way.  But she always made my life so much better.  So much easier.  From now on, I wasn't going to fight.  If I didn't understand, I would trust her.  I knew I always should have.  So I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.  I tried to relax.  I tried to push.  But nothing happened. "I... uh.  I dunno if I can..."

"You're trying too hard; to much thinking and too much worrying. Let's try something new, come now princess." Cora would take Natalie to her bedroom, her pretty decorated bedroom that was core to everything she wanted her adopted daughter to become, and when they got there, she'd lay down in bed with her and hold her closely. In future, Natalie might come to sleep in bed with Cora and her husband on the regular, but tonight it would just be the two of them and it would be Natalie's bedroom.

----------------

• Like 7

Ah the good old psychology to create a sweet adorable ABDL.  :3. 

It is a slow complicated process writing wise if you want to do it right.  For me I’m trying something unorthodox.  Make two people wear diapers and locking plastic panties, where each key is given to the other partner.  So for the entire weekend they have to be changed and dressed by their partner.  

Another lovely chapter. :) I certainly didn't expect Natalie to yell at Cora like that. I guess it's hard to tame a Princess. XD

Grammar Patrol

3 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Cora prompted, not letting the momentum become lose in a pause for consideration, her pulled Natalie into her lap as she spoke

Try "lost" and "She"

Chapter XXXV

I had never been held like this in my entire life.  Not by my mom, not by my dad.  Not by a boyfriend or even when I was drunk at a party.  This was... so strange.  My head was pressed to Cora's chest, through her nicely appointed pajamas, and my leg was over hers.  The discomfort of my needing to use the bathroom was assuaged by the comfort of her arms around me.  Then the exhaustion of the day started to catch up with me.  The crying.  The fighting.  Everything felt heavy...

"No moving until morning, sweet baby girl, close your eyes and rest now. Let what happens, happen." This was a big moment for Cora, a turning point for Natalie, too. From now on in the household, she'd be Mommy. And Mommy Knows Best would be her mantra, her safety net, her security blanket. And soon, the difficulty of allowing herself a wet diaper would be a distant memory.

I tried to listen to Cora's words.  Rest.  Close my eyes. Let what happens happen.  I fell asleep.  I dreamt of waterfalls and running faucets.  And I would wake up in frustration.  I rolled over twice, but Cora adapted to hold me in such comfortable ways that I drifted off to sleep once more.  Laying with her was more powerful, more comfortable, than any blanket, any nightgown.  I woke up for the sixth or seventh time when my alarm went off for work.  I was drowning in exhaustion and my insides felt like they were a swirling storm of inevitability.  Without thinking, I climbed out of bed and went into the bathroom.  I reached for the tapes on the diaper, but my subconscious stopped me.  Nuh uh.  Cora said no.  So I sat on the toilet with the diaper around my hips and finally felt relief.  A second of pure bliss, as I started to fill the diaper.  Then, a heat against my skin.  Warmth spreading around my bottom and between my legs.  Heavy tightness as the diaper sagged into the toilet bowl.  And when I was done, when the diaper was soaked through, I barely knew what had happened.  I looked down between my legs at the pink diaper - tinted an off-orange - and rubbed my sleepy eyes.  Huh...?

"Breakfast, dearest,” came the voice from inside of her bedroom, from Cora who had been awake to see her young charge creep half asleep to the bathroom and had not heard the toilet flush; which meant she was quiet confident that she'd not taken off her diaper. Would it be wet? Cora would know in a moment, but either way it was important to maintain normality. "Come now, darling."

I looked at the bathroom door and fumbled to my feet.  The diaper between my legs was thicker now than it had ever been.  Warm.  Heavy.  I blushed as I realized what I had done.  Oh gosh.  I couldn't believe it!  But that was the point, wasn't it?  I puffed out my cheeks and rubbed my sleepy eyes, making my way out of the bathroom.  Cora stood happily in the doorway with a tray of food.  Usually Sam brought up my breakfast...

"Sam brought you your breakfast, but I decided to take it from her so as not to overwhelm you," Cora explained with a smile, noticing very much the sagging of her projects diaper between her thighs. "This is all very new to you, and I decided to not throw you in the deep end." Which was, for a woman who held all the cards, and had all the power, a remarkable show of care and compassion.

"...r-right..." I wasn't fully sure what she was talking about, but I remembered our conversation from last night.  From now on, I wasn't fighting her.  I trusted her.  So I smiled sleepily and sat down in my bed.  Mistake.  The second my wet bottom hit the sheets, all the warm wetness squished into my skin and a shiver ran up my spine.  My eyes went wide and a blush overwhelmed my face.  Ew, ew, ew....

"It's normal, it's natural,” Cora said to her, tray in her lap, and leaned over to kiss her fretting face right on the forehead. "Everything I decide for you is something you want, and if you don't want it, or like it, yet, it's just a matter of time. Do you know why?" Three simple words were the correct answer.

I shook my head and she answered for me.

"Mommy knows best."

In the light of day, calling Cora Mommy seemed even stupider.  But I trusted her.  I trusted her... I took a deep breath and nodded, repeating her mantra. "Mommy knows best," I muttered.  Then she set the tray of food in my lap.  I took a few bites of the eggs, but I kept rubbing my eyes.  My night was near-sleepless and I could barely stay conscious.

"I'm going to have you do a half day today, darling - then we'll go for lunch, and I'm going to take you somewhere special." Back to visit the Matron, back to the store when all this had begun on this accelerated descent.  And to revisit there in this new light of Mommy Knows Best? This would be a very precious moment. "This morning, I'm going to change your diaper, darling, but you're going to let your handmaiden know that in future it's going to be her responsibility - a duty that will both codify your new roles with each other and bring you much closer together.”

"Sam?" I looked up at Cora with burning cheeks and shook my head. "I can't do that!  She's my best friend.  I can't let her see--" She looked at me with stern eyes and everything I said repeated back to me in my head.  Arguing.  Fighting.  I bit hard on my lip and looked away.  Trust her... trust her...

"What's your mantra, darling?" This time, Cora didn't lecture her as to why she should do it, she didn't give her logic, she didn't try to argue; she simply reminded her that those three words meant that Cora - Mommy - had already given it all the thought that was required and that this was the best course of action.

"Mommy knows best," I said again and settled into my bed.  I didn't like this.  I didn't want Sam to see me like this!  But... but it wasn't my decision.  I took a deep breath and nodded my head.  In a weird way, allowing her to decide this for me was almost relieving...

"Lay back, Mommy's gonna change you and get you cleaned up, and then I'll send your Handmaiden in to get you dressed." Oh Cora could not wait to tell her husband about this, about this development, this growth! All their dreams were coming true, everything was coming to pass. And life for the Gladstones was starting to finally feel complete.

"I can do it myself," I tried to tell her, but she shook her head and smiled warmly.

"I don't mind.  I actually like taking care of you.  I never thought this was how our relationship would turn out, but I'm sort of happy it did?  I've never felt so important."

I looked up at Cora with surprise and looked shyly at the ceiling. "Me neither," I admitted, and laid down as she instructed.

Cora wasn't new at this, because Natalie was not the first attempt that her and her husband had made, and her experience and tenderness showed very clearly in her technique and mannerisms. She lifted Natalie's ankles, she positioned her easily, and she cleaned her of her cooling wetness with just the right touch of maternal and thorough. Today, she'd get lotion and sweet smelling powder before she got her new diaper, too, because such things were important for a girl who had just given up ever peeing in a toilet again.

Maybe it was because I was sleepy.  Or maybe playing baby to Cora wasn't as bad as I thought.  But the diaper change went smoothly and without incident.  Cora hummed a light song, something that lulled me into a transient dream, and everything smelled like baby powder.  Then, when she was done, I felt... better.  I realized then that a dry diaper was a blessing, compared to a wet one.

"You look so tired," Cora mused, and I sat up with half-closed eyes.  It was Thursday.  A work day.

"I'm going to let you get a little more rest before work - I'll have you handmaiden wake you in a few hours to get you dressed, and a car will bring you to work for a few hours after that, and then we'll take our lunch together later before we go to your surprise." And at that assessment, she pulled the covers down and gestures to the sheets. "Come on now darling, back into bed you go."

I hadn't eaten much of the breakfast, but I didn't care.  The idea that I could get a few hours sleep was the best thing in the world.  Cora tucked me in, wearing my cute silky nightie, and kissed my forehead.  This wasn't so bad, I thought, as I closed my eyes.  This was... actually kind of great.  Then, without ceremony, I was asleep.

----------------

• Like 7