LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dolls: New or used

Dolls: New or "Used"?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer to get dolls new or second hand (thrift stores, ebay, etc)

• Now
    • Second hand

Which do you prefer

I prefer second-hand. They have been played with by real girls and have personalities They are more like the dolls I am familiar with, they have survived the truama of a breaku when, after years of being a loyal companion, the girl says "I have outgrown dolls", so they appreciate you so very much more and will be more loving if you are ALG, then you will keep her for many more years than her former Mistress. All my dollies are second hand

I don’t really acquire dolls, but I have one I bought second hand. Mostly because she was wearing a baby safety harness, with a walking leash. 

I think there should be a 3rd choice in the poll. Both! Because, sometimes a new doll might be appealing, and other times, a doll from a previous home, (used) would be. 

On 10/3/2019 at 5:17 PM, AbabeBill said:

I don’t really acquire dolls, but I have one I bought second hand. Mostly because she was wearing a baby safety harness, with a walking leash. 

I think there should be a 3rd choice in the poll. Both! Because, sometimes a new doll might be appealing, and other times, a doll from a previous home, (used) would be. 

The fact I used "prefer" means that exceptions can be made. Also, this was written in the Little Girls' Playhouse, which means that I had in mind the classic little girl and dolly  relationship that a boy woul not appreciate or even understand. That means it was for ALG's. Unless there is some agenda other than being a Little Girl, she would want the kind of doll(s) that were when she was little. This is not always true, some of the girls at Girltalk To used American Girl and other current  dolls, but the agenda was that they would create tableaux of the dolls doing things, they were collectors or just used the doll as an accessory at things lik LG camp with no feeling for her - what a sad life that must be for the doll. As such, to my way of thinking having another agenda for dolls reflects "adulting" and not  Little  Girl. In fact I always felt sorry for the "colletible dolls because they would ot be loved and played with. I have not added to my set of dolls in over 10 years. I have what I want and they were all second hand

After I had Dolly Andrea for about 6 years, she became somewhat anxious, fearing that I would, like the others who had her, set her aside. Also having Dolly Lisa around keeps them from getting lonely when I am not there, like for the last 1-1/2 months, older and more experienced dolls can and do take care of themselves over that time, and, having other dolls around them they do not feel like they are the "outsiders" or freaks