LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Even Mothers Require Supervision (12/13/22)

This is a new story about two mothers who happened to be ABDLs. I tried to write it as a fairly realistic depiction. If you like to read up to the good stuff, I'd recommend that you check out my Patreon. 

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=6660213

Otherwise, I hope you enjoy this story!

Chapter 1: Pamela's Pacifier 

"I'll be right back, gotta grab my bud." The nineteen year old, Olivia Witherford grinned to her boyfriend as she got out of his old Honda Civic.

"Sounds good, babe. I'll text Joey that we need some Swishers."

Olivia nodded, and made her way up to her parent's two story suburban McMansion. The house was your typical suburban house, but only more expensive due to the fact it was located inside "Coral Cove"; an exclusive gated community that had its own Golf course.

The young woman slowly pushed open the front door and stepped over the threshold. Normally she wouldn't be so secretive, but her dad was out of town which meant that she had to watch out fof her-

"Olivia Ann Witherford!" Came the annoyed voice of her mother, Pamela Whiterford. The much older woman had a good fifty pounds on her daughter, but it was all situated in the right places. Her breasts strained against her dress shirt, barely hidden from sight, as the forty three year old woman sat up from the couch. "You've been seeing that boy again, haven't you!? 

Olivia sighed as she walked the short distance to the living room. "What makes you say that?" 

"Don't play dumb with me, young lady. I heard that piece of junk coming here from over a mile away!"

"Whatever, mom. I'm just going to hang out with Oscar and a few friends up on the ridge. It's no big deal." 

"No, it is a big deal! I sit here, worried about you driving around in that death trap all night. Not to mention what the neighbors must think every time they hear you get dropped off. Seriously, it sounds like an old, busted vacuum that's about to explode!"

"I wouldn't have to drive around in that thing if you hadn't talked daddy out of buying me a car for my birthday!" 

Pamela's eyes narrowed as her frown lines became more pronounced. It wasn't like she didn't take care of her face, but she was at that age where time was slowly starting to show itself.

"Do you think you really deserve a car after dropping out of community college? How ashamed that made me and your father feel, but that big hearted man still wanted to spoil his little princess with a car." Pamela sighed. "If it was up to me, I'd have given you ten swats on your dumb little ass for every thousand dollars that car would have costed us."

"Ugh. I'm not dumb, mom!" Olivia shot back.

"So, let me take a guess. You just wanted to fail every class and look like an idiot?"

"That's so fucked up! How could you say that about me?" Olivia felt her voice rise as she shouted at her mom.

"Because I didn't raise a delinquent!" The forty three year old shot back. "I tried my best. I set curfews. Hired tutors to help you get good grades. I got you into soccer and paid for flute lessons! I've always tried to keep you out of trouble by setting strict guidelines since your father was always away on work when I needed him most. Then you turned eighteen and started this little bullshit rebellious phase of yours!"

"I'm not a kid anymore and this isn't a phase!" Olivia shot back.

"So, I can expect to see you for the next twenty years everyday? Living under my roof and eating my food?"

"Look, I am trying to find a job, but-"

"You can't even keep a job mopping floors at Burger Star! How are you supposed to be productive when you get fired from every job you've had this year?!"

"Maybe because I want something more out of life than mopping up dirty floors, you ever think of that?" Olivia questioned.

"How do you expect to find a good job when you don't have anything positive on your resume? When I was younger than you, I already had made numerous contacts from my years of babysitting after school and got a job as secretary of-" 

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Secretary of Edelman Law Group. I've heard this story a million times before, mom." Olivia rolled her eyes. "I'm not going to change diapers just so I might get lucky and get a job answering phones!"

"Ughhhh, I don't even know what to do with you anymore!" Pamela groaned. "One of these days, we're going to have a very serious talk." 

"Good. So I can go now?" 

"Yes. You can go straight to your room!" Pamela declared in a no nonsense tone.

"You're such a bitch." Olivia shouted as she walked away from her mother and made her way up the stairs.

Once Pamela heard her daughter slam her bedroom door, she sat back down and sighed. "That girl is going to be the death of me!" 

Eyeing her half sipped glass of red wine, the middle aged mother leaned forward and took another drink. She then waited until she heard Olivia's boyfriend take off in that loud hunk of junk. "Finally! I need this so bad right now."

Reaching into her purse, the forty three year old woman fished out a rather large and uniquely designed custom pacifier. She kept it with her at all times, for situations like this, when she needed something to soothe her soul. Many a smoke break were spent with the buxom blond sat in her office, door locked, while she slurped on her pink paci in privacy. She let the infantile object dangle from her right index finger while she pulled out her dentures with her left hand. With her dentures sat on the table she pushed the big bulb of her binky home, letting her mouth go to work. A steady rhythm soon developed as she slurped on it, sucking it in and out while the large ring on the pink pacifier occasionally clacked against its mouth guard. 

'I'm so stressed out. I have to try and get a spot tomorrow.'

To Be Continued...

Want to read more? You can read up to the part where diapers get introduced on my Patreon. 

• Like 3

Chapter 2: Another ABDL

**On The Other Side Of Coral Cove**

"There will be no, what?"

"No boys or anyone here but me." Mackenzie Macdougall repeated in a droll monotone. 

"Very good, Mackenzie." The forty two year old, Allison Macdougall, cooed condescendingly at her eighteen year old daughter. 

The young redhead sighed, annoyed with how her mother was treating her. It had been five of her friends and no one else! By the way her mother was acting, you would've thought that she had hosted Coachella or something!

"While I'm gone, I don't want a repeat of last weekend. There will be no raging parties in this house ever again, do you understand?"

"But it wasn't even a party!" Mackenzie argued.

"The neighbors told me differently. The driveway was filled with cars and there was a bunch of people talking over loud music in the backyard."

Mackenzie grimaced. Maybe the music was a little louder than it should have been, but the driveway could only hold two cars!

"I was just hanging out with a few friends. We didn't even drink or do anything stupid like that!" Mackenzie explained.

"And that's why I trust you enough to leave you home alone this weekend. I could've gotten you a babysitter if you had really been bad." Allison MacDougall chuckled.

"Mom!" MacKenzie whined. "Don't even joke about that! I'm eighteen years old for crying out loud! I don't need a babysitter anymore!"

"I know, sweetie." Allison smiled, her red bangs framing her angelic face as she gazed through her daughter as if she wasn't there. Her thoughts shifted away from the serious conversation and filled with visions of what awaited her at her weekend retreat.

Unlike most women her age, she still looked young enough to be mistaken as her daughter's older sister. Sure, the early years had been tough on her and Mackenzie. Losing her husband to divorce and then her father to a heart attack, last year, had really taken an emotional toll on the forty two year old, but inheriting his company, on top of his rather generous life insurance policy, had cushioned the blow, monetarily speaking. With this added money, she had bought a new home in the illustrious Coral Cove private community outright in cash. After securing her new residence, she had set aside enough money to send her daughter off to an accredited college next year. 

However,  her expenses weren't purely domestic. While most people would've bought a brand new car or gotten dental work, her teeth had fallen out years ago due to poor oral hygiene and smoking, Allison had done no such thing! She saved every cent, only spending what she needed on food, gas and the utilities. Of course, her weekly excursions down the street weren't exactly a "needed" expense, but she treated it like a trip to the therapist. Oh, how she couldn't wait for tomorrow!

"Earth to mom!" 

The all too familiar voice of her only daughter broke the forty two year old mother from her thoughts.

"I'm sorry, sweetie. Was just thinking about tomorrow." Allison sighed, a dopey grin on her face.

"What do you even do every weekend anyway?" 

The question was a valid one. She had never thought to explain to her daughter just what it was she did every single week. Sure, her daughter was an adult now, and the world was becoming a much more open minded place, but that didn't mean that she should tell her anything.  What if it drove her away like it did to her husband all those years ago?!

"It's just a spa, sweetie. How do you think I keep myself looking so youthful?" Allison giggled at that last word like she was giving away a bit too much information.

"Maybe next weekend I could come with you?" MacKenzie asked. Even though her mother could be a bit annoying, sometimes bordering on stupidly strict like how she had to deal with a babysitter until she was fifteen, the younger Macdougall really did love her mom. 

"I'll have to think about that, honey. It's an adult place."

"What? Like do you guys have sex out there or is it some kind of weird bondage bed and breakfast?" MacKenzie arched an eyebrow.

Allison's face turned ghost white, making her already pale skin look alabaster. 

"Where did you even hear about that sort of stuff?" The forty two year old asked, thoroughly surprised by how seemingly knowledgeable her daughter was.

"Saw it on Vice TV." The younger redhead stated nonchalantly.

"Well, I can assure you that no one is being tied up or anything like that." Allison affirmed.

"Then why can't I go?" 

"It's pretty booked up. Don't think there's an opening until next year." The older woman replied. It wasn't exactly far from the truth. 

"Fair enough, I guess. But I'm gonna go with you one day." MacKenzie asserted.

"Sure, sweetie. Now get up to bed, it's past your bedtime."

"Fine." MacKenzie groaned as she turned away from her mother and walked up to her room.

To Be Continued...

Want to get to the diapers? 

Also, thank you very much, Abykamper, for your feedback and support! I'll be updating this story weekly. Basically, it's about two moms who secretly diapers. How will their world's collide? Tune in to find out!

• Like 2

This story is what got me to finally break down and get on your patreon.  I'm enjoying this story a lot. Thank you.

On 10/4/2019 at 10:36 PM, babykamper said:

I really like where this is going

Of course you're reading this and commented lol. Now just sit back and listen to the story teller baby brother. *sticks paci in your mouth* 

(Fwi, he's actually my brother, twin brother to be more precise)

• Like 1
On Wednesday, October 09, 2019 at 5:59 PM, Guilend said:

This story is what got me to finally break down and get on your patreon.  I'm enjoying this story a lot. Thank you.

Of course you're reading this and commented lol. Now just sit back and listen to the story teller baby brother. *sticks paci in your mouth* 

(Fwi, he's actually my brother, twin brother to be more precise)

I'm honored to hear that you enjoyed thisintroduction enough to join my Patreon!  This month has been extremely hectic since I'm moving but expect more stories once I'm settled into my new room!

Chapter 3: Last Minute Booking 

***The Next Morning***

"Yes, I know it's short notice." Pamela whispered, paranoid that her daughter could be listening even though it was just after dawn.

"I know you're booked up, but-" Pamela was interrupted by a stern matronly tone that caused her to mentally shrink.

"It's been months! Just let me have an afternoon!" Pamela begged before lowering her tone. God how pathetic she sounded. "Please! I'll pay triple your rate!"

Pamela listened for a response, the silence eating her up inside. All she wanted was an afternoon to relax. How hard was that to-

"Oh, thank you! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" The forty three year old sounded so childish and excited.  "I'll be right over!"

Pamela sat down her cell phone and started to get ready for the day. It was going to be a day she would never forget.

**Meanwhile, At The Macdougall Residence**

"Now, if you need anything, just call. I might not be able to immediately call you back, but I'll try my best." Allison explained.

"Everything will be fine mom. I'll probably just watch YouTube all day, maybe go for a walk later."

"That sounds great, sweetie." Allison sighed internally.

"You have a good time, mom!"

"Thanks sweetie! Before I forget, here's a little money for a pizza or whatever you want for dinner." Allison opened her purse and handed her daughter two Andrew Jacksons.

"Thanks!" 

"No problem, baby. Now give your mother a hug!"

The two redheads wrapped their arms around each other for a moment, the older McDougal squeezing her daughter before releasing the teen. With everything seemingly taken care of, Allison hopped into her old Altima and slowly pulled back out of the driveway. She couldn't help but smile when she noticed that Mackenzie was waving "bye" to her. Sure her daughter did give her trouble sometimes, but Allison knew she was a lucky mother to have such a good girl.She hated lying to her daughter, but one thing Allison knew was that if anyone found out what she did every weekend, they would think she was crazy. 

"Ugh, I should ask to be punished for lying." 

Even though her daughter had guessed bondage the night before, she wasn't too far off the mark, Allison thought. Here she was, going to someone else's house to pay another grown woman to basically wipe her ass and babysit her all weekend like she had been doing for the past year. But each weekend was such an incredibly therapeutic time for her! Ever since she was a child, she had been yearning to experience being cared for like a baby. It was one thing to chat with people online, to roleplay, but to actually be put into diapers and forced to communicate in babyish gibberish, while suckling on a pacifier, was a high that no drug she had ever tried topped. To quench this desire that she had been hiding since her childhood was better than sex itself, but as the months passed, she found herself craving it more and more. 'Maybe I should have mommy come move in with me once MacKenzie goes away to college?'

To Be Continued...

Want to read more? You can read up to the part where diapers get introduced on my Patreon. 

• Like 2

Chapter 4: At Mommy's House 

"But mommmmyyyy! My butt hurts!" Pamela whined like a petulant child as she was forced to lay down on a grey blanket. 

"No butts except for yours on that blanket, baby!"

"Yeth, mommy." Pamela lisped as she did as she was told. Her whole body was naked with only a big white diaper to cover her shaved pussy and plump buttocks. The diaper provided some cushion for her sore, red ass, but it was also so large that it forced her legs apart, making her cheeks cry out in pain when she laid down.

"Bring your feet together and suck your thumb!" The domineering woman, known only as mommy, ordered.

The pudgy blond did as she was told, her chubby thighs parting as she slowly brought her feet together until they touched. She then brought her thumb to her mouth and gave it a tentative slurp.

"Suck your thumb like you mean it!"

Pamela pouted and wrapped her lips around her thumb, getting it nice and wet as she worked it. The big digit brushed past her gums as she sucked on it. That was the one thing mommy always did to her that made her feel extremely babyish, she took away her dentures and forced her to do everything without teeth the entire time she was under "mommy's" roof.

That's it! There's my good girl!"

*CLICK*

"Mommeh!!!" Pamela cried out from around her thumb, surprised and a little frightened that her mommy would just take her picture in such a compromising pose.

"Oh, hush. Do you want to go back over mommy's knee again?"

Pamela closed her eyes and went back to sucking on her thumb. At least she was getting her day as a baby. It was a little rougher than she'd like, but it was so worth it.

*CLICK*

"I think that's enough pictures. Time to feed the baby."

The overbearing forty three year old turned big baby quivered on the blanket, knowing exactly what mommy had in mind. She removed her fingers from her mouth as she was forced to sit up and crawl over to where her mommy had taken a seat on the sofa. Each shuffle of her big bottom caused her diaper to crinkle as she inched forward towards the couch.

"Up here, sweetums." Mommy cooed.

Pamela found her chubby body awkwardly climbing up the small sofa before she ultimately laid down on the cushioned surface, her head positioned directly under mommy's large breasts. 

While not as big as her own, they were big enough to make her feel babyish. As she stared at the massive mammaries, Pamela realized how long it had been since her last feed. Months, literally months had passed since her last feeding. Subconsciously, the forty three year old mother knew that she had been using her pacifier as a coping mechanism, as a way to imitate this sacred activity.

"You going to stare at them all day?" The voice of her mommy asked her in an annoyed tone. 

"Noo." Pamela replied in a childish manner. Her face showed her embarrassment in the form of a blush. The idea that mommy thought she was staring at her breasts mortified her. God, how she missed this feeling!

"Then get to it. My baby should know what to do. Drink your num nums." Mommy cooed.

Pamela's blush grew darker. It was one thing to be ordered to suck another grown woman's tits, like she was a mere infant, but to be talked down to in such a motherly tone only served to remind her of her position in this relationship. 

The middle aged mother took the engorged nipple into her mouth and started to suckle on it, her lips firmly wrapped around the large nub. With each pump of her lips, Pamela could taste the slight hint of something sweet starting to bead on the salty surface of the areola. On the fourth suckle, Pamela felt a warm squirt of creamy milk spray into her mouth, bringing her tastebuds to life. How she had craved this taste! It was far more decadent than any organic milk and a bit too sweet to be confused with milk that came from a cow. Simply put, it was delicious!

After that first taste, her lips had worked themselves into a rhythm, suckling in steady bursts that granted her a decent stream of milk. The rich substance continued to flood into her toothless mouth, flowing over the ridges of her gums and into every crevice and divot that had once been home to a tooth. What a poor substitute her pacifier had been.

"That's a good- girl." Mommy praised in mid gasp, seemingly surprised by the ferocity that the middle aged woman exhibited while she continued to suckle off of her breast.

Pamela had unintentionally flicked her mother's nipple with her tongue. The forty three year old's mouth had just done it automatically. But regardless of intent, something beyond words compelled Pamela to do it again. Each gentle flick caused the nipple to react, squirting out even more milk as it grew even stiffer than before. Pamela was happy to swallow this extra milk, and continued to absentmindedly tease the nipple in her mouth. Each flick caused it to leap to attention, spurting out even more thicker and richer milk for the middle aged mother to lap up with her tongue.

After Pamela drained the first breast, mother moved in to run her fingers through Pamela's dyed blond hair. She smiled down at her forty three year old baby as she started to cradle the back of Pamela's head in her hands, forcing the middle aged mother to latch onto her other breast.

"Over here, baby. Mommy needs you to suck on this one." 

Pamela shifted her head and quickly found the new nipple. It was in this brief interruption of her suckling that Pamela realized how the weight of her mother's oversized mammary pressed down on her face. It was such a unique feeling. 

As she laid back, head cradled in her mommy's hands while she resumed her feed, she seriously felt like she was in the safest place in the world at that moment. Everything felt right. Everything felt natural as she laid there and allowed her most infantile reflexes to take control. She wasn't even thinking about much of anything while she eagerly drank her fill from her mother's breast. It was as it was meant to be. Nature had taken over.

To Be Continued...

Want to read more about the two mothers who are secretly ABDLs? Then I'd recommend that you check out my Patreon. 

• Like 5
On 10/24/2019 at 5:39 PM, Sparkle Dust said:

How did Pamela lose her teeth so young?

That's a great question. If I had to take a guess, she inherited a hereditary predisposition to dental diseases/gum disease. She lost a lot of teeth by the time she was in her 30's and opted to get dentures since it would give her a perfect smile for less than getting a dozen dental implants.

The simple response is that my client who commissioned this story likes toothless women. 

36 minutes ago, Cya said:

That's a great question. If I had to take a guess, she inherited a hereditary predisposition to dental diseases/gum disease. She lost a lot of teeth by the time she was in her 30's and opted to get dentures since it would give her a perfect smile for less than getting a dozen dental implants.

That's what I was going with lol.

37 minutes ago, Cya said:

The simple response is that my client who commissioned this story likes toothless women. 

And this is what I figured lol. It's not my thing, but damn I love this story. I've always had a thing for mothers being babied.

38 minutes ago, Guilend said:

And this is what I figured lol. It's not my thing, but damn I love this story. I've always had a thing for mothers being babied.

Lol.  Same.  The luv diapered mom’s too!  But prefer teeth though.  Dentures make me think of my grandparents. 

On 10/26/2019 at 6:28 PM, Guilend said:

I don't blame you for not enjoying the toothless aspect. It is very hit or miss. Still, I kind of like it in the context of this story because it makes the mom's feel very babyish because they never go out of the house without their teeth. Just trying to talk gives them an involuntary lisp.

On 10/26/2019 at 7:03 PM, Sparkle Dust said:

Lol.  Same.  The luv diapered mom’s too!  But prefer teeth though.  Dentures make me think of my grandparents. 

Geez, that reminds me of one of my earliest memories. I was staying at my grandparents house and my grandmother, who was only in her 50s, came out of my grandparent's bedroom to join us for breakfast and she had forgotten to put her teeth in. Freaked me out pretty bad and, until my adult teeth came in after I lost my baby teeth, I thought all adults wore "fake teeth". So, yeah, I understand that line of thought. 

Expect an update tomorrow!

Chapter 5: Ally The Brat

**Outside Of Mommy's House**

Allison grinned like a fool as she pulled her old Nissan Altima into the driveway of her "mommy's" house. She put the car into park and turned off the engine before her smile started to falter. 

"She knew that I was coming over...where is she?"

Normally, the woman she called "mommy" would be standing by the door,waiting for her baby, ready to give her a hug and welcome her "home". But that was not the case today, which made Allison wonder if something was wrong.

'Is mommy sick? Wouldn't she have cancelled our weekend together if she was?' Allison thought as she got out of her Altima. 'Maybe I'm early or....' A quick glance at her smartphone confurmed the time. No. 'It's a few minutes past eight, if anything, I'm late.' 

The forty two year old stepped up to the front door and reached out to knock on it. She was able to just tap the door, causing it to slightly open from the force of her single knock. Allison peeked inside the slightly ajar door and noticed that the living room was already set up for her weekend: toys, stuffed animals and blocks litered the floor while a giant playpen stood proudly by the patio window..

'Huh, that's odd. Everything is here except for mommy.'

Allison slowly pushed opened the front door and snuck in, closing the door softly behind her. 

'Mommy wouldn't mind if I let myself in.'

A coursary glance around the house confirmed what Allison had seen from the front door as she tiptoed closer to the living room. The only thing that caught Allison off guard was the faintest sounds of suckling. She entered the living room proper and turned her head towards the source of the suckling. 

A lone shaft of light that came through the patio window illuminated her mommy and a strange middle aged woman, clad in only a diaper, nursed happily from mommy's breast. Mommy was leaning back against the couch, her eyes closed as the almost naked, pudgy blond went to town on her tits. If not for the fact that it was so unexpected, Allison may have found the scene to be rather heartwarming. Her mommy looked so beautiful and powerful while the other woman appeared to be at her most vulnerable. The fact that they were both bathed in morning light only added to the beauty of the scene.

The normally easy going and fairly submissive redhead felt a fire well up in her very being. This was supposed to be HER weekend. Not some random woman who was now feeding from HER mother's breasts! It didn't take much for the adult part of Allison's mind to take a backseat as baby Ally took over.

"Mommmeeey!" Allison whined. "Why's that poopy pants baby drinking my num nums?!"

Pamela jerked away from the boob she had been nursing, totally caught off guard by the newcomer who had not only entered the room unannounced, but who was seeing her wearing only a diaper. "Mo- Wat's goin oon?!"

The middle aged blond looked up at her mommy, seeing that she was staring at the intruder. Pamela followed mommy's gaze until she too saw a short, redhead wearing a big frown. If Pamela didn't know any better, the newcomer could've been her mommy's real flesh and blood daughter. 

"Ally!" Mommy barked, her tone breaking the awkward silence. "Calm down this instant! You're scaring Pammy."

Pamela watched as the redhead pouted and rubbed her left foot over her right foot.

"But mommy. I'm supposed to be the baby! Not her!" Ally cried out.

"Yes." Mommy replied cooly. "I must've been so busy with little Pammy here that I forgot about you. But that's no reason to cause a scene, baby." Mommy cooed.

Ally glared at the blond on mommy's lap. That topless, diaper clad woman was stealing her mo- Suddenly, she had a strange feeling that she knew the woman laying in mommy's lap. Ally recognized her from somewhere but where? After a few seconds of thinking, it all came together. She had seen her before, working in the law office that her father had used, years ago, to handle her inheritance. At that moment, Ally knew exactly who baby Pammy was: Pamela Witherford, an Attorney for Edelman Law Group. 

*CLICK*

"Pammy." Ally said with a hint of venom as she held out her smartphone. "You get off of my mommy's lap before I go down to your office and tell everyone about how you spend your weekends."

To Be Continued...

Want to read what happens next? Can't wait to read more about the two mothers who are secretly ABDLs battling for mommy's affection and attention? Then I'd recommend that you pledge to my Patreon!

• Like 1
On 10/30/2019 at 11:19 PM, bigbear95 said:

I’m willing to bet Ally is gonna be severely punished for that one, mommy might not be the type to allow one of her clients to blackmail another. 

You're on the right track, but mommy is 4D chess master. You'll see. :)

Chapter 6: Mommy The Brat Tamer

Pamela's face literally turned ghost white as she sat up and quickly moved her diapered ass away from the couch.

"Ally!" Mommy screeched. "How dare you threaten your sister like that!" 

"But mommmmyyyy!" Ally pouted. "I'm your baby, not her!"

"Yes, you're mommy's baby." Mommy cooed, softening her tone. "Come to mama. That's a good girl!"

Ally's anger melted in a milasecond. The redhead walked up to her mommy's out stretched arms and was pulled in for a nice, big hug.

"I love you, mommy!"

"I love you too, baby." The matronly woman replied, giving Ally a small kiss on the cheek.

Pamela stood by, feeling rather conflicted. Should she even be standing here, watching this? Shouldn't she be getting dressed and getting the hell out of here? What about the picture? Shouldn't she be demanding that "Ally" delete it from her phone?

Seemingly, both women's minds were on the exact same wavelength because, once the hug was over, mommy stared the redhead right in the eyes and held out her hand. 

"Give me that phone, little girl or you're going over my knee." Mommy ordered.

"But you never spank me!" The bratty middle aged mother whined.

"Let me finish." Mommy stated. "If you refuse to listen then you'll not only be going over my knee, but you'll never get to spend another minute in my house. You'll be banned for breaking the contract you signed, Allison. Do I make myself clear?!"

"Crystal." 

Allison handed her phone over to mommy and watched as the firm but fair woman flipped through the gallery before deleting the compromising photo of Pamela with a single press of a button.

The domineering woman was back in control of the madhouse.

Pamela breathed a sigh of relief. She knew that she shouldn't have been so pushy with mommy earlier, but she had no clue her playmate was going to be such an utter bitch.

"Now, apologize to Pammy for scaring the piss out of her."

"I'm sorry, Pammy." Ally said, looking at the ground like a naughty toddler.

"For?" Mommy chided.

"For threatening you. I was a bad girl and should've acted more mature." Ally explained.

"Pammy?" Mommy looked at the topless blond with the huge breasts. 

"I akcewpt ur apolowgee." Pamela slurred in baby babble as drool dripped onto her bare boobs. She was definitely not used to talking without her dentures.

"Aww, isn't this so much nicer than before?" Mommy sang.

Both middle-aged mother's nodded, looking away from each other while knowing how odd this whole situation truly was. They, especially Ally, had behaved like toddlers and now their "mother" was diffusing the tension between them.

"How about my two little babies give each other a hug?"

Ally knew better than to disobey mommy. That wasn't a suggestion; it was an order.

Pamela waddled towards Ally in her massive piss soaked pamper, breasts swaying to and frow as she closed the gap. She hadn't even realized that she had peed herself until this moment.

As Pamela made her way closer to Ally, the redhead awkwardly reached forward, wrapping her arms around Pamela's naked back, conscious of the other woman's exposed, drool covered, breasts. 

"That's not a hug!" Mommy barked.

As if on instinct, Ally and Pamela pulled in close, both of their chests touching. This type of contact caused both women to shudder. Allly couldn't help herself from blushing profusely,  Pamela felt equally embarrassed. 

Mommy smiled, enjoying how the forty something year old's were squirming and blushing as they embraced each other.  It seemed comical to the matronly woman that these two women standing before her could happily suck on her nipples, but hugging a strange, topless woman was what caused them to blush.

"That's much better!" The matronly woman beamed before returning to her regular tone. 

"Now, Ally. You know that you have to be dressed appropriately before you can play with your little sister."

Allison and Pam took that as their cue to end their awkward forced hug. The redhead turned away from the diaper wearing blond and faced her mommy. 

"But mommmmyyyy." Ally whined. "I don't wanna play with her!"

"Allison!" The dominant woman barked. "I can't believe how you're acting right now!"

"But!-"

"I have never seen this kind of behavior from you, young lady!"

Pamela stood there, momentarily forgotten by the other two women in the room as she watched the ensuing power struggle. It reminded her of all the arguments that she and Olivia had fought over the years when her daughter was a young child. Had she not been standing there, in a diaper, she might've found the situation humorous. However, unlike the tantrum throwing Ally, Pamela was diapered and technically beneath the fiery redhead since she wasn't wearing a diaper.

"To think, you'll be starting preschool in a few years and this is how you act around other children?" Mother questioned."This is why you need to learn to play nicely and get along with girls your own age!"

The redhead immediately hung her head down, ashamed that she had upset her mommy. 

"Now apologize to your new baby sister!"

"I'm sowwy, Pammy."

"Ish otay…"

Pamela replied in her slurred baby talk.

"I understand that the idea of mommy having another baby might bother you. But you have to remember that mommy loves you just as much as she loves your new baby sister."

Allison nodded, not happy with what she was hearing. She knew that this whole thing was absurd. Even as a child she was never this bratty, but something inside her was not comfortable with this unexpected dynamic. The concept of having to share a mother figure was rather foreign to her due to her upbringing as an only child. After all, she really cherished her one on one time with mommy. Why Did she have to share her with some stupid new baby?

"Pammy." The dominant woman turned her gaze towards her blond "child" and pointed towards the giant mesh enclosure. "I'm going to get your sister ready for today. If your diapered butt isn't in that playpen when I return, you're going over my knee again. Understood?"

Pamela nodded vigorously and started to waddle her big diapered butt over to the playpen, not wanting to test her mommy. 

"You're not old enough to do that, honey."

Pamela instantly dropped down to all fours on the styrofoam style mat, silently cursing to herself as she started crawling forward like any other baby.

"Isn't she adorable, Ally? Soon she'll be walking everywhere like a big girl. Once she's old enough to do it without mommy's help, that is."

Allison couldn't help but wonder what age Pamela was role playing as while she watched the forty three year old woman crawl into the playpen. 

'Maybe she's at six months?' Allison thought. 

She personally preferred playing as a ten month old to a year old. It afforded her the ability to walk around while playing and kept her from hurting her knees. 

"That's my good girl." Mommy praised Pammy as she took Ally by the hand. "Now let's get you dressed."

To Be Continued...

while im enjoying this story alot im just confused a little on the patreon page.  Here you have up to chapter 6 but when i looked at the patreon page its at chapter 3,  so are you posting here more? dont mind supporting a good writer just wondering if what im looking at is a error

• Like 1
4 hours ago, babybb said:

while im enjoying this story alot im just confused a little on the patreon page.  Here you have up to chapter 6 but when i looked at the patreon page its at chapter 3,  so are you posting here more? dont mind supporting a good writer just wondering if what im looking at is a error

I post much longer segments on Patreon since I only have time to update the story once a month. The three parts I have on Patreon total roughly nine thousand words while these chapters are about a thousand words a piece. By posting it like this, I can keep giving people on here frequent updates while providing my patrons with plenty to read every month. 

• Like 1
On 11/7/2019 at 1:52 PM, babybb said:

ok thanks for explaining.  you earned another patreon member now

I really appreciate your support! Hopefully, you enjoy my other stories as much as you've enjoyed this one!

• Like 1

Chapter 7: Being Too Babyish?

Allison smiled. She was so ready for this! 

Mommy pulled her gently but firmly away from the living room and down the hallway until they had arrived in the master bedroom. Allison looked around, happy to be inside her mommy's room once again. All the amenities of babyhood were there. Everything she needed: A huge cupboard of diapers flanked the wall next to her. The closet next to the cupboard was open, showing a multitude of varying babyish style dresses that awaited her within. However, the most impressive piece of babyhood themed furniture was standing only ten feet away from her; the huge crib sitting under the window opposite mommy's own bed. It demanded her attention as it towered over mommy's ornate yet minuscule bed set.

While Allison took in the familiar yet always awe inspiring sights of her mommy's room, her mommy had walked over to the bed. From the nightstand near her bed she took out a pair of women's panties, Pamela's to be precise, and sat them down on her bed. The dominant woman rested her back up against the headboard, her feet flat on the cover. 

"Allison, come here." She tapped the headboard with her fingernails, the sound echoed slightly.

"Hmm-" Allison looked away from the crib, the clacking of fingernails drawing her attention to the bed ghat that mommy was sitting on in a rather interesting manner. The way she sat with her legs spread wide and a pair of large panties perfectly placed in between them made the redhead curious.

'Where's my diaper?'

The thought never left her lips. Unlike earlier, Allison was always respectful and fairly timid around her mommy figure. Still, she couldn't help but wonder about the giant panties that sat between her mommy's legs.

"Do you know what these are?" Mommy asked, her finger pointed down at the white panties. 

"Ummm, they're big girl underwear." Allison replied, unsure of what else she could say.

"Correct. My little Ally is such a smart girl." Mommy cooed. "They are baby Pammy's panties, but she is much too little to wear panties."

Not waiting for a response, Mommy lifted her legs up to her chest and slid up her dress, giving the redhead a good view of her own panties. 

"Mommy what are-"

"See, mommy wears panties and, I'm willing to bet that you're wearing panties too right now." The dominant woman stated with a grin that soon turned into a frown. "But you don't like wearing panties, do you?"

"No, mommy." Allison admitted, her voice barely above a whisper.

Mommy  hooked the pair of Pamela's panties on the end of her index finger and twirled them around a bit before she leaned forward. 

"I can't hear you, sweetie. I guess you must like wearing your big girl undies."

"No!" Allison blurted out.

"Oh, really?" Mommy asked, dropping the pair of plus sized panties on the bed. "Let's see what mommy has over here."

Allison watched the dominant woman saunter her way over to the cupboard that was filled with dozens of different types of diapers. If she had to guess, there was probably close to about two hundred disposable diapers stacked up and organized by brand just sitting there in front of her. Oh, how she wished she could just help herself to them all.

"Don't you wish you could wear a nice big diaper like this instead of those icky  girl panties little Allison?"

Mommy asked as she unfurled the monstroterously large disposable with the flip of her wrist and dangled it in front of Allison's face.

"Yes, mommy." Allison answered, her voice quivered slightly as she inhaled the scent of the diaper that was just inches from her nose.

"Well, that is one wish that will not be coming true if you continue this type of behavior towards your new sister." Mommy snorted and flung the diaper carelessly across the room. "If anything, I should just treat you like a two year old who has earned her big girl panties. After all, you've been acting like you're going through your terrible twos ever since you got here."

"Mommy, no!" The redhead whined. "I need my diapers!"

"There is only one way you're going to convince me that you deserve to be diapered after that shameful display of poor decision making you made with your cell phone. And I'm sure you know what it is I expect you to do."

Allison fluttered her eyelashes, trying to turn on the charm.

"Pretty please, mommy."

"That's not good enough. Show me that you're mommy's baby."

"Oh!" 

Allison smiled, her false teeth shining brightly before she started to take them out.

"Dere! Ish dat betta?"

"That's a start. Now beg mommy for your diaper."

"Weally?" 

A stern stare told Allison that her mommy wasn't joking. 

"Babeh Awwe needz her diapoos!"

Mommy couldn't help but chuckle at the pitiful way the petite forty two year old pleaded for her pampers.

"Not bad,honey. But those big girl clothes tell me that you're not going to need any diapers today."

At that moment Ally had a eureka moment. She knew exactly what she had to do!

The redhead tried not to look at the woman she called mommy so she turned to face the wall and started to undress herself. First went her simple blouse followed by her bra. As she dropped the bra she caught a glimpse of mommy staring at her in an approving manner. Goosebumps instantly rose from her skin, as did her nipples, when she made eye contact with her mother figure. 

"Keep going, baby. Once you're completely naked I expect you to prove to me that you're nothing more than an infant in need of mommy's care."

Allison nodded and quickly dropped her skirt and panties, leaving them in a small pile as she kicked them over to where the matronly mother was standing. 

"Don needum!"

The now naked forty two year old announced as she lowered herself to the floor. Laying on her back, Allison pulled in her legs and started kicking and crying like an upset baby.

"Wanna wer mai pampurs!!"

The dominant woman stared at her "daughter", who was flailing her limbs and acting like the biggest baby she had seen in years. 

"Pampurs! Pampurs! Pampurs!"

In the heat of the moment, Allison had started pissing herself, spraying urine onto the carpet. She was so absorbed in her tantrum that she had no idea what her body was doing while she acted like a fussy newborn.

"Allison Macdougall!" 

That firm voice broke Allison from her tantrum throwing trance. In all of her months of visiting Mommy's House, she had never heard the woman utter her last name.

"Stick your nose in that corner this instant!"

At that moment, when Allison got to her feet, she realized just what had upset her mommy so much; she had pissed on her carpet! The warm wetness between her thighs had confirmed as much.

To Be Continued...

Want to read more? You can read the third update posted on my Patreon. 

On 11/14/2019 at 11:25 AM, Lost Little Neppy said:

Well, she did ask for her to beg and behave like a baby. Still eager to see what the punishment will be, though!

Well, after the way she acted up until that moment, Mommy had to see if Allison would submit to her. I guess Mommy simply underestimated how big of a baby Ally is.

• Like 1
  • Cya changed the title to Even Mothers Require Supervision (12/13/22)