LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

On your 'milestones'

HighVoltage

I’m a bouncing six year old. Mommy says I can have a big boy bed when I master the potty, so that’s not happening anytime soon. I only get a baba at bedtime, but I do sneak my paci when I think I can get away with it.

At least, that’s today. I woke up feeling in need of some snuggle time and settles for my bear.

Another thing, so strange, someone peed in the diaper I went to bed in. ?‍♂️ 

• 1 month later...

As a little, I walk quite a bit, but that's only because I regress alone. Once I get a chance to do it with someone else, I hopefully won't walk unless I absolutely have to. My little side does talk, but not too much. Once I'm out on my own, I'll be sleeping in a crib, and I currently drink from a bottle. My little side has some tendencies towards a child of roughly 3 - 5 years, but those are relatively few. For all intents and purposes, my little side is a baby. I never get older than 1 year. 

When mommy and daddy ask me how old I am I say three.*holds up 6 fingers* Mommy and daddy always wanna sit me down and have a talk about how I should learn to be a big boy and use the potty now, but I’d rather just stay in diapers. Diapers mean I don’t have to stop playing to go potty. I can walk, but crawling is much more efficient, and I like mommy or daddy to carry me or push me in the stroller if it’s gonna be a long ways. When I’m a good boy mommy and daddy let me drink from a sippy cup, but most of the time I get a bubba (I always get a bubba before bed). Mommy and daddy tell me that I can leave my crib and sleep in a big boy bed when I learn to stop rolling around in my sleep. However, I don’t see any reason to be a big boy. As a little baby I get lots of cuddles and loving diaper changes from mommy and daddy. Why would I change that? Also being a baby means I can take blankie and my stuffies with me wherever I go.

• Like 1

Well, my littlest Maggie is 2, she walks, drinks out of bottles, plays with toys, has a special blankie and bear that daddy gave her. Basically is a typical two year old.  Then there is 8 year old Sarah, she is shy and stays to herself a lot. She loves to read and bake. Then Meghan is 12, she loves to read and have adventures on family trips. I have different sides that I have realized that I have always had. Each one is special and unique in their own way.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2019 at 10:57 AM, babymaggie said:

Well, my littlest Maggie is 2, she walks, drinks out of bottles, plays with toys, has a special blankie and bear that daddy gave her. Basically is a typical two year old.  Then there is 8 year old Sarah, she is shy and stays to herself a lot. She loves to read and bake. Then Meghan is 12, she loves to read and have adventures on family trips. I have different sides that I have realized that I have always had. Each one is special and unique in their own way.

@babymaggie, Are they all within your control during regression or would you be clinically classified as having multiple personalities?  I apologize if this comes off as insensitive or invasive.  I'm just trying to understand and I will accept if you choose not to explain further than you already have.

5 hours ago, DL-Boy said:

@babymaggie, Are they all within your control during regression or would you be clinically classified as having multiple personalities?  I apologize if this comes off as insensitive or invasive.  I'm just trying to understand and I will accept if you choose not to explain further than you already have.

They are all within my control. It seems strange because of the distinct different ages, abilities and likes. Each age is associated with significant life events if that makes any sense.

I'm 18-24 months

I can walk, well more of a toddle

I can use 2-3 words at a time. "Me want ball"

I sleep in a crib

I drink from baba

still in diapers...of course 

only play with baby/toddler toys

only watch baby/preschool shows

• 3 years later...

My milestones are different from most other people I trying to get some sort of grown up.

i now in a toddler bed f1 car bed . 
my primary mode of getting around is still crawling but I can now stand up with out holding on and walk but when I fall down I crawl. 
I drink from I’ve a sippy cup or a dog bowl . 
I eat mostly solid food now that was my biggest milestone this year. 
i in between baby and toddler toys I can still find a rattle fun but I can play with cars. 
i able to talk but needs encouragement to do it. 

I have come to the point were my little side is no longer fixed to some age. This little can be a baby, a toddler and a small school kid at the same time. Anything between 2 and 12 year.

What is importen for me is how I feel and what my needs are when I am in my little headspace.