LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

See Men In Diapers

Toddler Pampers made a an excellent point about how women look at men, & I agree with his point. Now I would like to expound & add my thoughts. He was right on the button when he said that women look at men as strong & as protectors. As a matter of fact that is how society in general looks at men. There's nothing wrong with men being strong. The problem comes in when society says that men shouldn't cry & that we should always be strong. Everyone has to have their time of weakness.

A woman who is very dominant might like the idea of men, especially her guy, in diapers. Nothing says dependency like a human baby, and nothing says baby like diapers. Power and control are staples of BDSM.

So there are definitely women out there who might go for diapered guys. But not even all the gals who want to rack a guy and rape him with a strap-on will delight in the idea of making him mess his pants like a baby, and wear his dirty diaper for a while.

And, basically, if you like the idea of a daddy, you don’t want to see guys in diapers. On the other hand, lots of men want mommies, and while mommies don’t wear diapers, just change them (unless things get really kinky! :thumbsup: ), these same guys are likely very happy if mommy transforms into diapered little girl, a playmate or a baby they are caring for.

So, here it is: When it comes to wearing diapers, most men are switches, while women rarely are.

Many good and I'm sure, valid points have been made.

Just a comment though - I find it incredible how many men here are perfectly willing to step up and say definitively how women feel! Of course, any of us can speak about those women we've known in our own lives. That is certainly valid. I'm talking about those men who are so ready to define the female experience.

This isn't unique to men describing women, however. There are a lot of people here in general (mostly men - maybe just because of the ratio of male to female posters??? - frankly I don't know and won't hazard any further guess) - who are willing to define others thoughts and feelings. Of course we've got the right, not only to our opinions, but our right to express them.

I don't even necessarily have a point of view on that observation, until someone tries to tell me personally how I feel. :whistling:

• Like 1

We're all 'just sayn (not judging)'. Of course, that's total bullshit. Now when you hear somebody say 'just sayn', you know they weren't just sayn, but judgn.

If the point is that men don't know how women feel because men aren't women, I can't disagree. But men can and do know women, at least generally speaking. Obviously, they do.

There is nothing wrong with hazarding a guess. Yes, it's just a guess. Nobody, I would hope, would claim to know the truth, though it might come out like that (just direct speech). Let's get back to the main subject, which we are all perfectly fine to speculate about, in spite of our imperfect vantage points.

The wife and I were out some years ago when there was trouble with a guy in the parking lot, probably drunk. He was being very abusive from some distance away, with cars between us. I called him over, like you do to see if he’s serious. But don’t call if you’re not serious, because he just might think he’s calling a bluff, and then you’d better have a pretty good hand, right or left, it doesn’t matter, but it had better be quick.

Well, I do have a pretty good right hand, and it’s plenty quick. That turd had a busted nose before he was even done walking over. And speaking of over, I finished by stepping over him, the ultimate insult to a man you’ve just bloodied.

My wife and I don’t talk about that night, but she held my hand very tightly afterwards, and I know she hasn’t forgotten.

I don't mean to be rude but your strictly in the diapers for yourself? You wouldn't marry or be with someone if they shared this incredible diaper lifestyle with you?

Your spouse would be strictly a non-wearing person? Just curious.

yep and i don't find that selfish at all.... for me ab roleplaying is a sexaul fantasy, so i would seek out someone who was sexually compatible with me. So i would not seek out someone who enjoyed diapers and then not allow them to wear them. I would seek out someone who already did not like to wear diapers, but enjoyed putting someone else in diapers. Therefore we are both being sexually satisfied and neither of us are being denied an enjoyable activity.

which is exactly what i did. When i posted an ad on diapermates 5 years ago i was explicit in saying I was only looking for a male who wanted to be a daddy and who did NOT enjoy wearing diapers. I in no way wanted to string someone along, give them the wrong idea, or false hope that if they diapered me i would in turn diaper then. I don't believe in lying to people, or being evasive when it comes to a relationship. So i was very honest from the start about what i was looking for sexually, then since the sexually compatibility was ensured, i could focus my attentions on getting to know the other person and seeing if we had anything in common other than just sex....

it was a very long wait, but well worth it, because i found my daddy, my boyfriend, and we have been together for over 4 years now.

In a word, stereotypes. My wife is just fine with me wearing diapers. We even talk about it some. What she absolutely can't stand though, is seeing me diapered. What I know about her explains why. She has this image of me as a protector, a guy who will take care of her if she's threatened. That image completely disappears if she sees me diapered, and it unsettles her given her main image of me.

If there's one thing that explains why women don't like seeing men in diapers, it's that it crashes their image of them as protectors or providers in some way.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

• 2 weeks later...

Well so far only 3 women and some t girls have responded to this thread .Most of the guys here have answered their own question because we already know the answer for the most part ! .I have found out twice first hand what a women thinks about a man in diapers usally not good.Maybe there is hope one day more women will find their man cute or sexy in diapers hmmmmm a long wait i think !!

just some of me im one of the more fit abdl's out there lol

No offense... but I really didn't ask to see that. Also, that is exactly what is not attractive to me. That's the kind of "fit" that comes from going to a gym or "working out", not from using the muscles solely in daily natural strenuous activity. I'm not insulting you, but it's definitely a turn-off for me personally.

Guest rayback2it

i can easyly take the pics down if i have offended anyone

also yes i have been in the gym clearly

but im not huge im 6ft tall 200lbs

in my experiences,female's like my body but hate my shyness and lack of bad boy(experience)

they see my body andd picture me completelly different than i am.....im sure diapers are a turn off for most women

like what was said were proctectors.....

my sexuall side is very submissive

my lifestyle is typicall male maybe even above the standard....women dont like me.....and im not gay

but these are my cross's too bear....and so be it....i belive when im older there will be someone for me

intell then there is always the internet....

also my fitness is or was required

i have only been a civillian for about 1yr

i just finished my last tour oversea's

and im currentlly a auto mechanic

my fitess is used everyday

but im not judgementall

i have been gifted w great health

if my pics have offended anyone male/female....i will respectfully remove them w/o protest....

this thread wasnt a show off thread or look at me thread...

i posted it just too see reaction and so other men can see

where just not hot lol

thats also a problem of mine i just try too keep the peace too much lol...

I know I've told this story quite a few times already but after reading this thread I just couldn't help but to chime in. In my "vast" experience of introducing this to various women of various backgrounds and again various careers. I find that while as mentioned that women do tend to look for the manly man perhaps, they also are looking for quite a bit more. It's strange but my observation over the years has been the opposite of the rest of you. My first wife was one of the first that learned of my AB side. She was a registered nurse. She also oddly enough worked in the neonatal intensive care unit. At no time before me had she heard of "us". The funny thing was she just took it with a grain of salt as being part of me. She at no time ever showed a disgust or any negativity with me being in a diaper and actually quite enjoyed being my Mommy.

Since her I had literally 20 or so women that I had acquaintances with that have followed suit. They all took that side of me with great acceptance. As a adult I was the man that they wanted me to be. When in baby mode they changed over sometimes like a switch was thrown and jumped right into the role of mommy. When things would progress in the relationship to intimacy, sometimes even when we were role playing they had no problems taking off the diaper, growing up to adults, (sometimes not) finishing, diapered up again, and right back to being a mommy.

I mean I could go on and write a book that most of you would believe to be a fictional work. But I can assure you my stories and experiences are true. Why is it that I am able to find "normal" women that have no problem with a guy in diapers? I mean I was a young 20 year old in the Marines and could do it, in my early 30's I could do it at the drop of a hat. Now with my new wife in my mid forties I did it again for hopefully the last time. Met a Woman who never heard of this thing and just accepted it and jumped right into the role. I've met these women in Church, work, at the grocery store, even in a bar.

While I am sure there are women such as Sarah who have their own proprietary reason for not wanting a diaper wearing dude, it is my opinion that the regular type is quite accepting of the fact. To have a man that can be a man, but yet show a complete release of control is rather appealing to about every woman I have ever met. I have been coast to coast and over seas and I find women on the whole to be this way. Perhaps it's the maternal instinct combined with the new age woman movement thing for equality? Who knows all I can say is even the one who didn't really want to do the mommy thing would occationally pat my diapered rear at night to put me to sleep. So I say this...Do women what there man in diapers? Yeah they do... The big thing is you have to be their kind of man first. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

course my thing could also be taht for me ab play is an entirely sexual pursuit, and just as some people do like receiving anal sex, or don't like giving oral sex, or don't like dressing up etc... i don't like my sexual partner in a diaper.

I can see how if it is not just a sexual pursuit the idea could appeal to the 'mothering' side of a woman.... just doesn't do it for me.

I was brought up to believe a man would give me a baby not act/dress as a baby. Sites such as DD concentrate viewpoints to which I am grateful. Whilst accepting needs are expressed in many ways, I do find it difficult but I am 'working on it'.

The word is 'paradigm'. How you are brought up, most women to believe that they might depend on a man, not the other way around, is what makes most women prefer not seeing a man diapered. However, that is just the starting point, a woman's general frame of reference. If that's all she knows, then chances are excellent that she won't 'work with you'. But if she knows you're all man most of the time, she will at least tolerate a diaper fetish. She may do even more, but most likely only as a result of giving back, reciprocating. If she's getting her needs met (and I don't mean sexually), you're going to get yours met in like measure. That's just the way the world works.

Are you handsome, funny and, above all else, do you make a lot of money (which you share)? She'll be your mommy then, or she'll be your baby girl. In the end, it's all about getting one's needs met. But, in the beginning, it's all about her paradigm, her first instinct, based on her life experience.

I know I've told this story quite a few times already but after reading this thread I just couldn't help but to chime in. In my "vast" experience of introducing this to various women of various backgrounds and again various careers. I find that while as mentioned that women do tend to look for the manly man perhaps, they also are looking for quite a bit more. It's strange but my observation over the years has been the opposite of the rest of you. My first wife was one of the first that learned of my AB side. She was a registered nurse. She also oddly enough worked in the neonatal intensive care unit. At no time before me had she heard of "us". The funny thing was she just took it with a grain of salt as being part of me. She at no time ever showed a disgust or any negativity with me being in a diaper and actually quite enjoyed being my Mommy.

Since her I had literally 20 or so women that I had acquaintances with that have followed suit. They all took that side of me with great acceptance. As a adult I was the man that they wanted me to be. When in baby mode they changed over sometimes like a switch was thrown and jumped right into the role of mommy. When things would progress in the relationship to intimacy, sometimes even when we were role playing they had no problems taking off the diaper, growing up to adults, (sometimes not) finishing, diapered up again, and right back to being a mommy.

I mean I could go on and write a book that most of you would believe to be a fictional work. But I can assure you my stories and experiences are true. Why is it that I am able to find "normal" women that have no problem with a guy in diapers? I mean I was a young 20 year old in the Marines and could do it, in my early 30's I could do it at the drop of a hat. Now with my new wife in my mid forties I did it again for hopefully the last time. Met a Woman who never heard of this thing and just accepted it and jumped right into the role. I've met these women in Church, work, at the grocery store, even in a bar.

While I am sure there are women such as Sarah who have their own proprietary reason for not wanting a diaper wearing dude, it is my opinion that the regular type is quite accepting of the fact. To have a man that can be a man, but yet show a complete release of control is rather appealing to about every woman I have ever met. I have been coast to coast and over seas and I find women on the whole to be this way. Perhaps it's the maternal instinct combined with the new age woman movement thing for equality? Who knows all I can say is even the one who didn't really want to do the mommy thing would occationally pat my diapered rear at night to put me to sleep. So I say this...Do women what there man in diapers? Yeah they do... The big thing is you have to be their kind of man first. :thumbsup:

A Marine first, an AB second, at least that's the way all those women saw you. A Marine is about as tough and masculine as it gets. Like I said earlier, women will adjust their paradigm, provided it isn't completely unmet to begin with. Nuf said.

A further point I have to make when it comes to a woman accepting an AB man is that timing is everything. As women 'mature', they become more open-minded. You still have to impress them, but they are more likely to accept a kink. Really young women (and men) see the world as their oyster. They're not going to settle for less than their ideal mate, and young women have this very stereotyped view of men, all strong and masculine, definitely no diapers.

and just as some people do like receiving anal sex, or don't like giving oral sex, or don't like dressing up etc... i don't like my sexual partner in a diaper.

Sarah likes it in the butt! I knew it!

Oh yea, I agree with her too.

And I've only had 1 partner that didn't like my fetish... The rest all played along willingly.

Well I'm a bisexual girl DL, and even though I prefer guys when it comes to relationships, and can appreciate a guy with a cute face, nice arms, nice hair, good sense of style etc, I definitely don't get turned on seeing a guy in a diaper though. To me it makes him seem less masculine, and therefor less attractive.

I do, DEFINITELY enjoy seeing girls in diapers though. Maybe it's because even though I'm more attracted to guys in general, I can apprentice a women's body more. Or maybe it's the whole seeing guys as protectors thing.

Bottem line, I'd rather be with be with a guy than a girl, but girls look way better in diapers. :)