LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

See Men In Diapers

Well I'm a bisexual girl DL, and even though I prefer guys when it comes to relationships, and can appreciate a guy with a cute face, nice arms, nice hair, good sense of style etc, I definitely don't get turned on seeing a guy in a diaper though. To me it makes him seem less masculine, and therefor less attractive.

I do, DEFINITELY enjoy seeing girls in diapers though. Maybe it's because even though I'm more attracted to guys in general, I can apprentice a women's body more. Or maybe it's the whole seeing guys as protectors thing.

Bottem line, I'd rather be with be with a guy than a girl, but girls look way better in diapers. :)

It is definitely the whole seeing guys as protectors thing. Women are both raised to want that, and are evolved, hardwired, to want that. That's their clear and certain starting point. From there, other factors determine whether and how much they will tolerate an AB as a mate, which is to say they may come to accept what at first they categorically say no to.

Even thou i understand a womens perspective or try to .It does seen most are against a guy in diapers hmmm .So i guess no more guys should post pics of themselves on DD or should not come out straight forward with their women !!.I hate to be rude but this subject is pissing me off sorry thumbs down !!!!!

• Like 1

I've rather enjoyed reading some of the posts on this topic. I will have to say that I thought Repaid1's made a lot of sense to me. I'm not a Marine or anything but, have always been protective of my wife. Anyway, if we're out late after a movie, or leaving a restaurant late at night and walking down a dark back street or something, I can have an ON feeling about my environment that always looks for a possible 'out' or whatever. I'm sure I couldn't handle everything, but I do try to keep us in the safest way none the less.

Anyway, as far as pics with the men go; I can only say that my wife was ready, willing, and excited to take pics of me in my diaper one Saturday afternoon back in the summer. (I think they're now on page 14 of this forum, titled: "Me And Some Of My Fwends." Sorry, it was done with an old digital camera and all, not very user friendly). :blush: But to me, it was her being excited and open to want to do this for me, that was really something to make my day!!

As I've said before on here, she doesn't participate in everything diaper, but allows me this fun and has endearing comments from time to time. :wub:

I guess I don't really have a big overview of this topic but, just my own little glimpse. :)

Guest NaughtyAshes

I change my mind!

I do find *some* AB boys adorable, not in a sexual way, or in a "awww I want to mommy you" way, but in a "nice, he is doing the adult baby thing in a really adorable and thought out way!" way. I guess I can just appreciate a certain aesthetic when it comes to AB boys.

I change my mind!

I do find *some* AB boys adorable, not in a sexual way, or in a "awww I want to mommy you" way, but in a "nice, he is doing the adult baby thing in a really adorable and thought out way!" way. I guess I can just appreciate a certain aesthetic when it comes to AB boys.

Nothing wrong with changing your mind. In fact, that you might be okay with a 'boy' in diapers proves my point: Generally, women don't want to see men in diapers, i.e., as babies, because their paradigm, their overall reference point, is that men are strong and able. But let's say just the right man (or boy for NA) comes along: he's super good looking, has a beautiful body, is very kind, funny, etc., and, not to be overlooked, has a great job and makes lots of money. You're going to make an allowance for his diaper fetish, ladies. For what he has to offer, there is some amount you are willing to give. That's life. We all have our ideals, but they are just starting points. Negotiations will follow.

P.S. Now perhaps NA will change her mind about liking plastic panties. I still say you're just not wearing the right ones. You're wearing what would otherwise be made into shower curtains, not authentic baby pants.

I honestly think that AB girls aren't going to be any more likely to enjoy seeing men in diapers than anybody that you just happen to grab off the street.

There are a very few guys that I have felt were cute in diapers, but for the most part I find it to be quite the clash. I also have to say that the AB thing is more or less entirely anathema to anything that I find attractive about the masculine form. That doesn't mean that I think it's inappropriate or anything like that, I just don't care to participate. I'm even willing to admit that my attitude is based on unfair expectations that I hold of men. But hey, it's really just a matter of taste at the end of the day.

That said, I don't really feel that anybody should be upset about any of what they are reading in this thread. Just get out there and stick your neck out until you get somebody worth sticking your neck out for. Stop being afraid of what you have to lose and you'll soon find that you are getting a lot more out of life that you want. There are numerous people out there who are going to be okay with it, and people have a much greater tolerance for weirdness than you give them credit for.

This has been a very interesting thread. I can't say that I have an opinion, but I can say that my wife still finds the fetish weird. She tolerates is only; and offers no support or participation. I'm too old to be the 'marine' and she and I both earn similar incomes.

WallaWalla: I'm pleased that you used "anathema" in the correct syntax.

Rat

It is times like this that I wish I had an all-pupose sock puppet. I could make it a TSA screener. The ground for jokes would be so fertile that I could put up a crop of them.

• Like 1

gonna have to agree with a few posters, this thread is a little upsetting. not for any fair reasons, just the general shattering of hopes and dreams. my fiance is "ok" with this side of me, but definitely not her favorite. Its a little odd that every guy on here is thinking that every women wants a masculine man though, cause i can come up with four or five examples right of the top of my head of friends or family members whos wife is the "masculine" one in the relationship. even if women want their "protector/provider", i think its fair to say most women want a man who can be intimate with her, not sexually but truly intimate. which is fair to say is against the general view of masculinity, since being open and sharing your emotions with her isnt gruff.

but the moral of my post is, if im unfortunate enough to have to look for another mate, im taking repaid1 out with me to pick her out. bravo to ya dude.

I hate just seeing dozens of diaper crotch shoots out there on the web. If you are going to do something be creative in your picture taking and don't post a dozen that are almost the same as one another. In my photos I try to be creative with the angeles and composition of every photo I take. Maybe I'll start to explore some B&W photo taking when taking photos. You can check out some of my pictures that I've taken at my blog as well,

I don't have anything against men per se, but masculinity, in either appearance or personality, is a huge turn off for me. Doubly so when diapers are involved. There are men I've found attractive, but even then it's not so much "I'd like to see them in a diaper" as "I wouldn't be opposed to seeing them in a diaper."

but the moral of my post is, if im unfortunate enough to have to look for another mate, im taking repaid1 out with me to pick her out. bravo to ya dude.

I shouldn't have trimmed out the rest of your quote, but to expound. I think people are taking different approaches with this. The question poses different avenues of thought. The first is do girls like guys in diapers, the simple answer of course is NO that's silly to think about. Well unless the person is a true Mommy type from the beginning. The general woman on the "market' has never heard of this thing and as such that wouldn't enter into her criteria of the search and would undoubtedly send her running the other way.

The second thought is asking this on the AB/DL board. It is a known fact that a true AB isn't going going to be a switch. I've never heard of a good relationship turning out like that. NOW take into account that if the people truly care about each other they may trade off services because its just what "real couples do" I can assure you my wife Likes things I don't and I begrudging do them with her although it just makes me NUTS! That's just how relationships work folks, your not going to like everything about each other. In bare minimum at least give it a pass and Tolerate it.

The third way to look at it is from a DL stand point. While I am one only in the sense of the phrase, I think this one would be the best bet. I mean IF a girl loves to wear diapers just to wear them for whatever level, then it only makes sense that she would be highly more receptive of a partner that enjoyed her kink as well.

So that leaves us with the obvious point I was trying to make in my first post. I choose my women as they choose me. I'm not looking for the AB thing. I am looking for a woman who could be receptive about it. If you know what to look for they are all around. Trust me while I might be a Marine, other than the short hair, you would have never guessed it. I weighed a whopping 114 lbs while in the Marines, stood 5' 8" and all in all had a very small stature. Not something you would think of as "The Protector" In fact I think I might have more attracted the nurturing/ protective Woman instead.

It's how you carry yourself. IMO woman want a guy with confidence. If you exude that then woman will give you the second look. Come on lines are cheesy, and for the most part, if you get a girls attention with one, you probably don't want her to begin with, well not for a long term relationship that is ;) Honesty folks...that's what you need. If you want to meet someone, then tell them so. Seriously walk up to them and tell them so: "Hi I noticed you from across the room, you seem like a genuine fun/nice/interesting/ect. person. That's getting rarer these days, would you like to have a drink (Coffee, whatever)" If the person is in the hunt as it were then you might get the follow up. If they decline, then gracefully excuse yourself by giving them compliments and thanking them for talking with you. Don't come off as a snob! You never know when they might be walking with a friend that is available, and shoot them a comment about how nice a guy/girl you were. To sum it up, Does a girl like to see a guy in diapers? Well probably not at first, but if your willing to give it a go, she'll probably change her view. I sometimes wonder if my wife gives the "man" posts on here second looks :huh: I mean now she has seen the light of guys like us...I just wonder. :girl_baby:

after thinking it over im not as upset as my last post !.I just had 2 bad experiences where i put my heart in soul into a relationship only to have go south becuase of the diapers sorry :thumbsup:

See my post above. If someone told you they left you because of the diapers, they more than likely didn't want you for other reasons, just used a easy way out. Your much better off without that type of person. NO matter how much you try you can never make someone love you. Trust me I have been there! I can attest that your not going to find the "right" one right off that bat. It takes time, it is a trial and error thing. I mean yeah it does happen, but the statistics are in my favor. The thing is you must move on, do not dwell on what was or could have been. Walk out the door with a head held high, be who you really are inside. The person you seek is also looking for you. If your not the real you..they might miss ya and walk on by. :thumbsup:post-2568-012580600 1290008114_thumb.gif

post-2568-012580600 1290008114_thumb.gif

Guest rayback2it

i think you hit the nail on the head above

no normal(90% of women)will like the idea of diapers especially at first....

you cant randomly come up to girl and tell her about diapers with in the first hrs of

meeting her....cause she will not like it....

im a 6ft tall 200lbs althletic ex army infantry

women love that and my body,,,,but my problem is in order too get w them i

act cocky and they love it....but as soon as my true side submissive and shy/quiet comes out

they leave me.....you have too find the right girl.....

for me it suck,,,i know im attractive in the sterotypicall since

so i want a sterotypical hot girl

sterotypicial hot girls generally dot like submissive diaper guys lol

So I wanted to post here and say something I think most pictures out there of men are gross and can't stand hairy inner thighs. However if taken right I believe that a photo with good composition can turn out grate and yet tasteful. Its not that of the subject that ones looks at but most guys do when searching for photos but again the composition. Being having good lighting, Is it focused, Is there any depth off field. Can you clearly see the main subject. What do you want your views eyes to draw to first. All these if kept in mind I feel that no matter if your a guy or girl then Your photo is no longer boring or disgusting to look at like most guys photos out there on the net are or pee soaked crotch shots of diapers and nothing else. And also don't take photos of your self in the mirror they don't turn out good.

I did a small post in another post about taking photos that some of you might want to venture over and take a look at heres the link for those of you who are interested.

Picture taking 101

-thanks for your time and reading my post

Sean (iCrinkle2)

I shouldn't have trimmed out the rest of your quote, but to expound. I think people are taking different approaches with this. The question poses different avenues of thought. The first is do girls like guys in diapers, the simple answer of course is NO that's silly to think about. Well unless the person is a true Mommy type from the beginning. The general woman on the "market' has never heard of this thing and as such that wouldn't enter into her criteria of the search and would undoubtedly send her running the other way.

The second thought is asking this on the AB/DL board. It is a known fact that a true AB isn't going going to be a switch. I've never heard of a good relationship turning out like that. NOW take into account that if the people truly care about each other they may trade off services because its just what "real couples do" I can assure you my wife Likes things I don't and I begrudging do them with her although it just makes me NUTS! That's just how relationships work folks, your not going to like everything about each other. In bare minimum at least give it a pass and Tolerate it.

The third way to look at it is from a DL stand point. While I am one only in the sense of the phrase, I think this one would be the best bet. I mean IF a girl loves to wear diapers just to wear them for whatever level, then it only makes sense that she would be highly more receptive of a partner that enjoyed her kink as well.

So that leaves us with the obvious point I was trying to make in my first post. I choose my women as they choose me. I'm not looking for the AB thing. I am looking for a woman who could be receptive about it. If you know what to look for they are all around. Trust me while I might be a Marine, other than the short hair, you would have never guessed it. I weighed a whopping 114 lbs while in the Marines, stood 5' 8" and all in all had a very small stature. Not something you would think of as "The Protector" In fact I think I might have more attracted the nurturing/ protective Woman instead.

It's how you carry yourself. IMO woman want a guy with confidence. If you exude that then woman will give you the second look. Come on lines are cheesy, and for the most part, if you get a girls attention with one, you probably don't want her to begin with, well not for a long term relationship that is ;) Honesty folks...that's what you need. If you want to meet someone, then tell them so. Seriously walk up to them and tell them so: "Hi I noticed you from across the room, you seem like a genuine fun/nice/interesting/ect. person. That's getting rarer these days, would you like to have a drink (Coffee, whatever)" If the person is in the hunt as it were then you might get the follow up. If they decline, then gracefully excuse yourself by giving them compliments and thanking them for talking with you. Don't come off as a snob! You never know when they might be walking with a friend that is available, and shoot them a comment about how nice a guy/girl you were. To sum it up, Does a girl like to see a guy in diapers? Well probably not at first, but if your willing to give it a go, she'll probably change her view. I sometimes wonder if my wife gives the "man" posts on here second looks :huh: I mean now she has seen the light of guys like us...I just wonder. :girl_baby:

See my post above. If someone told you they left you because of the diapers, they more than likely didn't want you for other reasons, just used a easy way out. Your much better off without that type of person. NO matter how much you try you can never make someone love you. Trust me I have been there! I can attest that your not going to find the "right" one right off that bat. It takes time, it is a trial and error thing. I mean yeah it does happen, but the statistics are in my favor. The thing is you must move on, do not dwell on what was or could have been. Walk out the door with a head held high, be who you really are inside. The person you seek is also looking for you. If your not the real you..they might miss ya and walk on by. :thumbsup:post-2568-012580600 1290008114_thumb.gif

thankyou Repaid !!Your comments made a lot of sense to me and do help me feel better much appreiciated !!! :thumbsup: