LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The most padded (in cloth) I have ever been!

Those of you who have read my introduction probably already know that I started in the ABDL lifestyle in 1995 but put it away for about 19 years in 2000.  When I was involved in the lifestyle in 1995, I bought four large square flannel prefold diapers and a single plastic/fabric diaper cover.  Once I started again this year, I did a little cloth but mostly disposables.  

Today since I'm on vacay this week, I decided after removing my last saturated diaper that I would wear some cloth instead.  This time I went over the top!

I started out with two prefolds, folded together in a sort of isosceles triangle with the back corners being being the wings and the central apex of the triangle being the front (although not quite a triangle, more like a isosceles trapezoid).  I used a toddler sized SnappiBaby fastener to put the diaper on (double thick).  Then I filled a velcro-fastened PUL diaper cover with two 4-ply microfiber terrycloth inserts in the pocket.  I took a 19"x16" microfiber dish towel, folded lengthwise in quarters and placed it the pocket between the front wings for additional absorbency near the waist.  I took four more 19x16 dish towels (two sets doubled) and inserted one in the left back wing in the pocket and the other in the right back wing, overlapping in the middle.

I pulled one of the inserts back on top of the back towel overlaps and the other insert forward over the front towel.  I then put the PUL cover with all of the microfiber over the flannel had previously put on.  Finally I pulled on my rubber/fabric diaper cover (I turned it wrong-side out so the fabric is against my skin because the rubber sticks to me and causes irritation.

I then snapped my onesie over the massive bulk of the padding.  Below are photos as I peeled the layers of the onion one layer at a time.

The bulk as shown through my onesie:

20190925_130752.jpg.fd43bc8b4b96156d239867ccc1a1015b.jpg

Onesie unsnapped showing the rubber/nylon fabric diaper cover:

20190925_130854.jpg.4dd615cea6a448fdcf5966e170353748.jpg

Rubber/Fabric cover pulled down to show the purple velcro PUL diaper cover filled with two 4-layer microfiber inserts and five 16x19 microfiber dish towels:

20190925_130927.jpg.9e834e4262dad269ac362d0c28599cd6.jpg

The PUL cover removed to show my doubled (now wet) flannel square prefolds and the SnappiBaby closure in the middle:

20190925_131021.jpg.5be8b6722708eea5d7071af41253b3f7.jpg

It did last a very long time!  I only changed because I got messy and even then it hadn't leaked yet.  As I started disassembling the combo to throw it in the washer, the doubled diapers were obviously saturated but the inserts were only wet but not dripping. The cover was wet, of course but everything was still well contained by the rubber/vinyl pants.

There was a bit of clean-up as I put a load in the diaper but it wasn't too bad.

I think that combo would work nicely as a 12 hour overnight diaper.

• 2 months later...

I've hit an all-time "most-padded" milestone for myself.  Maybe this is more of a BINGE since I've been less than 24/7 after my surgery a month ago, but this morning I decided to try something that would hopefully last me most of the day.  Here are the layers:

1. Purity Overnight (6-layer) Gauze diaper (flat) with two 2" safety pins
  2. One 4-layer terry microfiber insert laid in the middle of the gauze
  3. One Abena Abrifit Maxi booster on top of the insert, next to my skin
  4. One Abena Abriform Premium XL4 over the gauze diaper
  5. One LG velcro-closure PUL diaper cover with one 4-layer terry microfiber insert in the pocket
  6. Leakmaster PUL pants

In the order of skin to outer layer it is:

(SKIN)

1. Abena Maxi booster
  2. microfiber insert
  3. gauze diaper
  4. Abena premium XL4
  5. microfiber insert
  6. velcro PUL cover
  7. Leakmaster pants

(ONESIE)

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, babypb said:

...are you planning on walking with that on or just crawling??? Damn, that's got to be thicker than I've ever imagined!!!!!

Oh, I can walk in it but my wife laughs because I walk with my legs about 2.5" apart (think "cowboy after a long ride").

Well, I'm still wearing the same setup and it's getting quite thick due to the Abena XL4 and boosters absorbing a lot.  Probably going to wait another 30 minutes or so before taking it off to run the cloth gear through the laundry before going to bed.

Those who are not in cloth diapers have no idea of what "padded means

image.png

Two things: Now you know how I can go up to 16 hours between changes and why little girls used to wear such full-skirted dresses on long trips 65 years ago

You're not truly padded until you can sit on a hard chair and it feels like a pillow

I make sure to wear a "home alone all day" diaper whenever I can. The requirements for a proper diaper in this scenario:

1. It must be absolutely impossible to fit pants over it

2. I must not be able to get my feet close than shoulder width apart

3. being able to walk even remotely close to normally is unacceptable

4. being able to sit with my legs straight is also unacceptable

It's a great feeling that only cloth can achieve. In the future I'd like to get a larger diaper that I can fit even more stuffers in. I wonder if it's possible to get a diaper so thick that walking is impossible?

One could argue that doing it mostly with stuffers is cheating. Mine is done with whole diapers. In fact, I avoid "stuffers" or "soakers" as they make the wet take longer to get out of the crotch, which is very sensitive and delicate and burns easily, so you want the wet out of that area as quickly as possible. I can just imagine what having all those inserts would do; I would be burned to a crisp. So you have thick diapers all around, which is truly "padded". I am so padded that spanking me would be a waste of time and I still cannot cross or close my legs above the knee and the distribution of material is the same all around