LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Daddy the Diplomat (FINAL chapter coming soon!))

• 3 weeks later...
  • LtlGary changed the title to My Daddy the Diplomat (Chapter 5, Part 2 uploaded!)

Chapter Five, Part 2

“Wake up, sleepyhead. It’s time for your first day at school.”

I rolled over as I groaned. I heard Dad lower the crib bars. His bear like hands dove under the covers, freeing me from their comforting grasp. I barely managed to grab my blankie, as I was carried to the changing table. I covered my face as my pajamas were peeled off, and a soaking wet diaper was gratefully removed.

“Five more minutes?”

“Sorry, bud. We don’t want you to be late.”

Dad carried me into his bathroom. I always let him carry me, since I was a skinny kid. And he evidently he didn’t trust me enough to not fall back asleep.

He gently put my naked frame in the porcelain bathtub, located in the master suite. I frowned when he turned the water on, but didn’t complain. I had seen the look in Dad’s eye, and knew I wouldn’t win this battle. He sensed my discomfort, so he quickly washed, soaped and rinsed me off.

I was enveloped in a large towel, and was dried until no water remained on my skin. I found myself back on the changing table. Dad snagged a race car diaper from the stack under the table. Soon I was powdered, creamed and diapered. A plastic cover then followed.

Dad let me climb down (as I was now awake) and he ushered me to step into my short shorts. He gave the elastic waistband a gentle snap as it hugged my waistline.

“Arms up!”

A polo shirt with the school emblem on it was pulled over my head. Lastly, my knee high socks and slip on shoes were pulled onto my legs and feet.

“I’m hungry.”

“I have a shake for you. It’s in the large blue sippy cup in the fridge.”

“What about my soccer kit?”

“It’s in the trunk.”

I ran over to the fridge and grabbed the sippy cup. I was always really hungry in the mornings!

“Let’s go, Dustin!” My father did not like to be late.

“What about-“

“No more questions.” He gently steered me towards the car, and got me buckled in. I noticed a book bag with pen and pencil. I was going to ask Dad for some but I’d forgot. Luckily, Dad didn’t!

I sipped my shake as Dad backed out of the driveway. I felt a thrill of apprehension rush through my body. How was I going to communicate? I know Dad said I would get a pair of ear bud translators, but how would I be able to use them during soccer tryouts? Maybe the coach would speak English and I wouldn’t have to worry? I tried to push those uncomfortable thoughts out of my head as I finished my breakfast.

Ten minutes later we pulled into the school. Other parents were dropping off their kids, and a steady stream of students were walking past the school gates. And there was no doubt that every child was wearing a diaper under their short shorts or short skirts. And the kids didn’t mind, either! They were talking, laughing, or giving their parents a final hug before joining their friends.

Dad barely managed to find a parking spot. He got out of the driver’s seat and make his way to the back. My empty sippy cup laid next to me. He put his large hand on my slender shoulder.

“I know you’re worried, but I have all the confidence in the world in you.” He reached into his pocket and handed me a small case. I eagerly opened it and found the ear buds! “I fully charged these last night, so you should have no problems.”

“But what about soccer tryouts?”

“Katoa and I talked to the coach, and he speaks enough English to get by. And I don’t want you to play soccer with these on. You can get injured, and these were very expensive. I’d rather not replace them.”

I nodded.

“And I have one more present for you.”

“Oh?”

He handed me my blankie!

“Don’t worry, a lot of the younger kids take their stuffed animals or blankets with them. You’ll fit right in.”

I gave him a large hug. “You’re the best Dad ever!” I shouted as I semi-tackled him.

Dad quickly wiped a tear from his grizzled face. I didn’t comment as he would deny it happened for all eternity. He rubbed my back, patted me on the bottom several times, and got me out of the car. He popped open the trunk and put my soccer bag into my awaiting hands. My book bag was already slung against my back.

“Go on.” He had a stupidly large grin on his face.

I rushed on, joining the young, diaper-clad crowd as they entered. A deep sense of hope entered my body. This time, school would be different. And in a great way!

To Be Continued

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, LtlGary said:

He handed me my blankie!

“Don’t worry, a lot of the younger kids take their stuffed animals or blankets with them. You’ll fit right in.”

I’ve never taken my blankie to class, but I’ve almost accidentally walked outside with it still on me, lol.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, littleTomás said:

I’ve never taken my blankie to class, but I’ve almost accidentally walked outside with it still on me, lol.

When I was young I'd take my blanket everywhere. My family insisted that I not bring it to school. Ironically it was a pure white blanket that lost much of it's whiteness as the years passed. I'm actually cuddling it as I type this! ?

35 minutes ago, Pierry Louys said:

Awww it’s so cute he carrying his blankie !!!
its shame it’s just too short chapter ! I really love this story 

I should have a little more time to work on it since the Christmas holidays are coming up. I'm actually moving at my job from one building to another so it's been utter chaos for the last few weeks.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been spending the holidays working on chapter six. I should have it up soon. Just have to move from outline to finished product. I'm trying to work on increasing my chapter leng because there's so much I want to tell.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • LtlGary changed the title to My Daddy the Diplomat (Chapter 6 uploaded!)

Chapter Six

Juggling my backpack, blankie and soccer bag was quite a challenge. I managed not to make a fool of myself, but I couldn’t help hearing “Lelani.” Being whispered among the other kids as I walked past the school gates. A brown skinned young man awaited me there. He wore a uniform like the rest, but he was wearing long trousers instead of short shorts. He looked to be Huelo’s age. His hair was slicked back, his pearl white teeth broke into a grin.

“Here, let me help you, Dustin.” His English had no trace of an accent.

“Thanks. I was worried I wouldn’t find you.” I handed him my soccer bag.

“Your hair makes you easy to spot in a crowd.”

“Fair enough. And you are?”

“Palu. I will be your translator. Do you have your earbuds?”

I nodded.

“Good. Let me show you to your locker.”

We walked down the hallways, past the throng of students. I had trouble keeping up with Palu as his stride was so much longer than mine. Seeing my discomfort, he extended his large hand and I took it after a moment’s hesitation.

A moment later I found myself in front of a large locker. It was at least twice the size of my old one back home!

“Lots of kids here have extra circular activities, so they need more space than the average student.” He told me.

Palu had me recite my locker combination three times as he put my soccer gear away. As he shut the door, he handed me a folded piece of heavy paper. I unfolded it to find a map of the school, with different sections highlighted.

“Mondays and Wednesdays you will have History and Math. Tuesdays and Thursdays will be Science and Language studies. There is a lengthy break in between classes where kids can grab something to eat.”

“As well as…” I struggled to finish the sentence.

“Exactly. Don’t worry if you miss something during a diaper change. There are plenty of supplementary material on your tablet.”

“When and where can I try out for the soccer team?”

“They meet after school at 3pm sharp, Tuesdays and Thursdays. Are you sure you want to try out?

“Yes. Why?”

“The coach speaks no English, and I don’t think you want to wear your earbuds during practice, let alone games. I’ve seen how much they cost online.”

“Yeah, my dad would have a fit if I broke them.” I sighed.

“But that’s why I’m here!” Palu steered me towards my first classroom. “We’ll meet in the library during your Language hour. I’ve already reserved a study room for the two of us to practice.”

I nodded.

“It’s ok if you’re nervous. Our language is easy to pick up. And you’re doing great.”

“But Language is my worst subject.” I fretted.

Palu knelt and looked me in the eye. “I won’t be grading you, unlike the other children. There won’t be any pressure, I promise.”

“You mean it?”

“Absolutely! We are going to have lots of fun together!” He stood up and we walked to the classroom. Taking a deep breath, I entered.

Inside was your typical classroom: Dry erase boards on the walls, a large media projector dangling from the ceiling, motivational posters decorating every available inch. Even the teacher’s large wooden desk was the same.

What was not the same was the large changing station in the back, which was currently manned by 2-3 adults in nursing style uniforms. They comfortably chatted with one another as I joined the students filing in.

Instead of a normal desk, each desk was like an infant’s activity seats. There were two dozen total, and each had a tablet resting next to them. Open seating was available, and each student dutifully stood by the seat they wanted. I managed to snag a seat towards the back of the room, as I didn’t want to be noticed. When each seat was chosen, the adults took turns lifting each student up and into their seat. I clutched my blanket as my turn came. However my worries evaporated as I discovered how comfortable my seat was. Although I couldn’t get out by myself, it was far better than the battered plastic seats. Which always had gum underneath for some reason.

The teacher was the last to enter. I managed to grab my earbuds from my pocket and put them on. I had to introduce myself to the class as the teacher had all the students introducing themselves. I stuttered a little through my introduction, but none of my other classmates noticed. My history teacher was kind enough to translate my responses to the class.

As I grabbed my tablet, I was surprised to find all the applications were in English, as opposed to Panjeese. I followed along as the teacher discussed Panjeah’s early history. I’m glad Dad and I went sightseeing as much of what was discussed I saw at the park.

Halfway through class, the call of nature beckoned to me. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat, trying to ignore it as I was busy dictating notes onto my tablet. Suddenly I found myself being lifted into the air. One of the adult helpers must have noticed my distress. I was so shocked I filled my diaper without realizing it. I wanted to tell her to wait next time when I wasn’t in the middle of a sentence!

I found myself sharing the changing table with two girls. I forced myself to stare at the ceiling even as I felt the other student’s attention. “Lelani” was whispered from desk to desk before the teacher reined in the students back towards their classwork. My legs were not suspended in the air for long, and my privates were quickly cleansed. Soon a fresh diaper decorated my waist, my short shorts pulled back up and suspenders put back into place. I cradled against the attendant for dear life as she carried me back to my seat. She gently set me back and ruffled my hair.

The rest of the lesson passed without incident. I thanked the attendant who picked me up, and received a pat on my bottom in return. The attendant also put my tablet in my bookbag and handed me my blankie. A small smile decorated my face as I made my way to the cafeteria. My stomach was singing the song of its people, but I was glad I wasn’t the only one.

The cafeteria was a short distance from my first classroom. I had an hour to find something to eat. I followed the line of students forming. There were so many I couldn’t see. When I reached the front of the line I discovered they were being put into high chairs. Other attendants came out with trays of veggies, chicken nuggets, pizzas, burgers, pasta, and other dishes that had no name to them! I couldn’t help but stare with my mouth open. I didn’t give a peep as the attendant plopped me into my own high chair and asked me what I wanted. Fortunately, she was holding a laminated menu, and I simply pointed to the dish I wanted. Five minutes later I was digging into a large slice of greasy pizza, a small salad and a sippy cup full of juice. I devoured everything in sight!

Math turned out to be much easier than I thought. Arithmetic never changes across cultures, and I always had a knack for doing math in my head. I managed to finish my classwork early. My eyes began to droop as my gaze wandered across the classroom. Maybe I’ll just close them for a few minutes, what’s the worst that could happen??

The next thing I find myself being gently rocked by the math teacher’s arms as the other students were filing out of the room.

“Wake up. Day over.” She kept repeating softly.

My eyes widened. “Oh no! I wanted to get to soccer practice early!”

I began to squirm uncontrollably.

“Easy! Only 230!”

I immediately froze. She spoke the truth, even though I double checked my watch.

“Sorry.”

“No worry.”

Her smile put me at ease.

“Luck.” She said as I left.

I had to stop at the changing station, as the call of nature came again. This time was messy. Ugh, how I hated that! Dad had warned me that I’d have to get used to messing myself. And to top it all off, the attendant insisted she bathe me as I’d nearly had a blowout on my school uniform! I tried in vain to tell her about tryouts but there was nothing I could do to speed up the process.

The shower water was warm, and the nozzle sent out a fine mist as my body was scrubbed from head to toe. I sniffed, worriedly thinking I’d miss my chance to be on the team. Why can’t the universe cut me a break?

Once I was dressed, I hurried out of there as if the devil himself was on my heels. I nearly threw a fist into my locker when I had trouble with the combination, but I managed to pry it open. I managed to grab my kit and make it to the sports fields behind the school with only a few minutes to spare.

No other students were there, but the grizzled old coach was. His brown skin was full of wrinkles, but his eyes were full of life.

“Must be anxious for the tryouts if you came 15 minutes early.” He muttered to me.

Palu had lied to me. Practice wasn’t at 3pm, it was at 315pm! He had given me a head start! I couldn’t help but paste a grin to my face as I rushed into the changing room. With enough help and encouragement, there would be no stopping me from making the team!

To Be Continued...

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
11 hours ago, Jayme said:

Another wonderful chapter! I'm wondering about his translators were they removed before his bath/shower or are they waterproof?

They're waterproof. I've washed several pairs of ear buds and reused them without any issues, though I believe I lucked out. Luckily I didn't pay too much for them.

I've been meaning to add another chapter but life has been crazy with the world situation right now. I don't have an ETA but I promise I won't leave you all hanging.

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter Seven

I spent the time stretching my limbs, and taking deep breaths to calm. I felt as I was missing important as I bent over to touch my toes. As I straightened back up, my left earbud popped out and fell onto the grass.

Oh crap!

The coach didn’t speak English and I understood him! I needed to put the buds away so I wouldn’t break them!

I snatched the earbud and grabbed my gym bag, which was resting next to me. After leafing through my old clothes and browsing through the side pockets, I belatedly realized that I left the earbud case back in my locker. I stashed them in the pocket of my jeans, praying that I wouldn’t lose them. Dad was always getting after me for loosing things. Things that ended up being expensive to replace.

Other students in soccer gear were filtering in. The stadium wasn’t large. Metal bleachers rested on either side of the field. Metal goals were being wheeled out onto the professionally manicured field. Soccer is a national sport in Panjeah, and many wealthy parents wanted the best for their kids and the school they attended. They joined me as I continued loosening my limbs.

The coach called us all over and began to speak. The language was beautiful to listen to as it flowed from his tongue, but I couldn’t make sense of it.

The boy next to me noticed the confusion written all over my face. “He’s just saying to always show up on time and try your best no matter what.” He paused. “And there’s no diaper changes during the match or during practice, except during halftime. Coach wants to maximize the time we spend practicing.”

Relief washed over me. “Thank you so much. I don’t know what I’d do if you were here.”

“You’re welcome! I’m Aleki.”

“Dustin.”

“I doubt anyone will remember your name. Lelani is easier for us to say.”

“Fine by me, I love the nickname.”

Aleki grinned as Coach led us through a series of stretches. Ones that I wasn’t familiar with. Next came drills. I was especially good with drills, as there were the only activity that I participated in back home. Back when Mom was alive, and cheering me on from the sidelines. Resolutely, I pushed those thoughts out of my mind. I was not going to get emotional during soccer tryouts!

Coach called out once more when we finished, and he divided us into teams. With Aleki’s help, I eagerly told my teammates that’d I would be the goalie. I eagerly pulled my gloves from my back pocket and put them on my hands. Excitement filled the air as the ball bounced from foot to foot.

Soon the opposing team got possession of the ball, and pressed the attack. Twice they made attempts to score, and twice my body managed to block the shot. A few times the ball would end up next to the goal, and I would punt it to the other side of the field, or roll it out to one of my defenders.

At my old school, the other kids on the team were simply too good and I wasn’t able to keep up. Dad and I spent hours practicing my reaction speed. I haven’t had much time to practice lately, with us moving and all, but I have definitely showed improvement. I didn’t allow the other team to score at all!

Fifteen minutes into the game, and I felt a familiar weight around my waistline. I was mildly worried that I had wet my diaper without realizing it, due to concentrating so hard on the game in front of me. A quick scan of the field revealed that I wasn’t the only one with this issue. At least two thirds of the players had noticeable diaper outlines on their soccer shorts. Keeping my focus became more and more difficult as time passed.

I allowed my concentration to fall for a moment, and the opposing team saw an opportunity to try and score. The ball was kicked from mid-field, and luckily I saw it at the last moment. I leaped into the air and stretched my arms as high as they could go. I snagged it out of the air, but I fell awkwardly on my right ankle.

I could tell I sprained it. The pain radiated through my lower leg.

The game was paused as Coach was there by my side. He helped me to my feet, and gestured for me to walk it off. I was able to keep playing but Coach insisted I take a break. He motioned Aleki to take my place. We were ahead 4-0 with less than ten minutes of game time left. I gingerly walked to the sidelines, hoping my performance was enough for me to make the team.

Time was called, and the team eagerly gathered around Coach. Aleki translated for me, as he was impressed with most of us. He would be making his decisions over the next few weeks. He bade us farewell, and my teammates eagerly made their way towards the changing rooms. Apparently, playing soccer in a messy diaper isn’t fun. Who knew?

I hobbled over to my sports bag, as I wanted my earbuds. I would have to work harder on my language studies. I sighed in contentment as I pulled them from my jeans pocket and popped them into my ears.

“Here, let me help you get your things.”

Coach plucked me up off the ground and wrapped me in a muscular arm. His other had my bag.

“Wait, I need to go back to my locker. My tablet is there with all my schoolwork!”

He immediately turned away from the changing station, heading back up the stairs to the school grounds. I tried unsuccessfully to not feel embarrassed as we made our way to my locker. Coach grabbed my backpack as well.

Huelo met us in the parking lot.

“Is he okay?” She inquired.

“Just a mild sprain. He’ll be fine in a few days.” Coach responded.

She opened the trunk of the van, and Coach deposited my bags. Wordlessly, she handed Coach another bag in return.

“I’ll be waiting here, Lelani.” A hint of a smile formed on her lips.

Something was up.

Coach headed back, and then it dawned on me: We were heading towards the changing station! Huelo had given him my diaper bag!

I took a deep breath, and tried to remind myself to not be embarrassed.

It didn’t work.

To Be Continued...

• Like 2
  • LtlGary changed the title to My Daddy the Diplomat (Chapter 7 uploaded!)
  • LtlGary changed the title to My Daddy the Diplomat (FINAL chapter coming soon!))