LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Luckiest Man Alive

To say the least I shared my secret with someone finally, and it is great.

CONGRATULATIONS!

for every lucky fellow like yourself that breaks the chains of conceilment there are perhaps 100 others, "Keepers Of The Secret" who fear in a like choice an unpleasant outcome.

THANK YOU for sharing your happiness.

WELCOME and BEST WISHES!

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

Wow, that's quite the story. In some ways you seem very understanding and patient, and in others more than a little selfish. I do sincierly hope you and your wife are able to work out somthing that makes you both happy, and I do understand wanting her to "want to" do the things you like. Sex is such a huge part of the relationship I have with my wife, I don't know what we would do if somthing like that happend to us. It seems like either surgery, drugs /hormones, or serious therapy, mabe all of the above is what you'll need who knows. I'm just guessing you 2 are in your early 20's, I know it's hard, but take it slow. I married my highschool sweet heart, and it didn't end well. One of the big reasons (looking back) was selfishness on my part, particualary in the sex area. I hear the same arguments, and see the same mentality in what you've posted.

If it makes you feel any better, the intensity you feel, in your moments of frustration will get less as time gose on. It did for me anyways. :blush:

Wow that was a good story. It reminds me a lot of my past, sans the embarrassment factor. I am about to get married and have been slowly explaining it to my fiance. She has even seen a diaper peek out of my pants one time. Tonight she said she was over her embarrassment about me wearing. We are taking it slow, but I am starting to realize she is the most understanding women I have ever known. I told her that I will probably wear diapers every night since I do that now and she is ok with it but won't know for sure until we are married. We also don't know how it will affect our sex life. It is so unexpected. I keep on expecting her to object to something about me wearing diapers, but she isn't. It is like every time we talk a great weight is being lifted. She knows diapers turn me on. Tonight I told her to actually do some research and not go by just what I am saying and to ask me questions so she can get a better understanding. I hope that doesn't backfire... Anyways, I think you should definitely take it slow. I am trying to myself. It is like we feel the candy store is about to be open and we want to run in, but we have to do so slowly and surely so that we don't forget our partner who is with us. I am sure she has fantasies too and I will love to fulfill them.

Super Diaper Baby

http://intodiapers.blogspot.com

Well, in addition to believing that it is completely wrong to harass your wife just because she will not shave at your beck and call, I find it quite worrysome that you are attracted to girls with flat chests and no body hair. No body hair, ok, but that combined with a flat chest?!!! For me personally, that implies one thing, not anything what so ever that belongs here. Then again, I may be wrong........

Yeah, you know you area right. I have changed my mind. I now like huge breasted girls with deep voices and hair EVERYWHERE.

I find it funny that someone on this forum, a forum that you admit you like yourself, or a significant other, to participate in acting like a baby or small child, would be so judgmental towards someone who isn't into the big chests.

It is also funny how no pubic hair is okay, because you like that. But no breasts is wrong.

I guess all the people who would dare check out

are all really pedophiles......

Like seriously.

I mean my poor wife. If it was true guys only ever like 36C or bigger, then she would be screwed. Cursed to be a single 32A for the rest of her life.

And the other comment (about me an her having an argument), how many times have you gotten mad at your wife (assuming you are married) because of something stupid. This is pretty serious in a marriage, the inability to have sex. Most people that go through this don't end up staying together (which wrecks the girl even more).

My wife and I have a great relationship, I was just being completely open with you about the frustrations we had. Trust me, I'm not forcing her to do anything, it was the promising and then backing out that was the feather breaking the proverbial camels back. I mean, if I didn't care about her I would have forced her to have had sex with me already, essentially marital rape. But I would never do that.

I realize you implied you may be wrong, and honestly maybe I was a little to spiteful in this post, but come-on, this story about my life was supposed to be an encouragement about how life can bless you and you may not always be in the secret and unfulfilled. I didn't want to get flamed because I have different body type preference than other people.

Thanks for your comments.

I look forward to more....

right on brotha :-) you really are an intelligent and empathetic individual ... you are simply BAREING (sp?) YOUR FUCKING SOUL for all of us to see ... that takes more guts and testicular fortitude (as constrasted with ovarian or uterine fortitude) than most people have ... also, i'd say that more people than not don't have the capability to experience what you have ... that is to say most people are not self-actualized to the degree you are imho ... it's interesting seeing the evolution in your ability to apply your intelligence as to obtaining what you desire contrasted with the later-developing moral sensibility of understanding your desires and the impact they have had, do have, and could have on others (mainly your precious wife) ... what i would reccommend is this ...

first, you need to fully understand the desires you have ... sort through them ... then choose which ones you want to fulfill (and how) ... this is important ... it is you making the choice of preference, not the preference choosing you ... otherwise you do not have a say in the matter and are not morally accountable for your desires ... the reason why this is important, at least to me, and ill venture to say yourself also, is because it must be logically established that the sexual acts i choose to engage in are morally acceptable

for example, in my head, diapers are justified because of their potential to solidify a relationship with a female (hopefully i.e. marriage) ... this benefit, once manifested, outweighs any harm potentially caused by the two of us existing in an AB/DL context ceritus paribus imho ... therefore diapers are a good thing that need to be controlled if any good is to come from them (which needs to happen if God would find diapers acceptale in my life as is) ... so my focus is on understanding the difference between what i feel like i want and what i want to want in addition to maximizing the simple pleasures, and pushing my ability to experience a good time with minimal help ... but bambinos or abena abri-form x-pluses or old school attends or secure x-pluses or nuk 5+s or footie pajamas or onesies sure do help ... :D

so, to conclude, be comfortable in what you choose to do sexually, because you've thought it through and you know that you are not doing anything bad or morally reprehensible ... with your wife, your 100% focus needs to be (and im not saying it's not already) on letting her know that diapers, the cute training bra, etc. are FOR HER ... give her more attention and love than you already do, and dont be awkward yourself when talking about what you choose to desire ... peace brother :-) namaste

I don't know if big breasts are realy better or not. My first and second wife (married then divorced), both had large breasts. In between the two (women not breasts) I dated a girl with small ones. It felt wired cause before that I had only been with larger girls with big ones, and she was very skinny with small ones. When I put my arm around her, I thought I might break her she seemed so small. (she was 19, i was 21) :mellow: Anyways nothing wrong with liking girls with small ones, I'm just more comftorable with double D's. :angel_not:

Well, I will be the first to admit if I have stepped over the line. Of course not everyone who like zero-chesty girls are paedophiles, I was merely pointing out that this is a characteristic that tend to be attractive for paedophiles, for obvious reasons. I admit my wording was a tad harsh and direct, and if it came across as generalizing and judgmental, I am sorry. It was not my intention to write you off as a paedo, or attack you for liking the things you do. Hey, each to their own, you cannot argue with taste! Again, I apologize, and enjoy your stay here! Cheers! :thumbsup:

I found your story very interesting and I look forward to reading more in the near future. You are in a very unique situation to say the least and I am curious how you and your wife work things out. It's unfortunate that you already found yourself defending some of what you said, but had you allowed us more time to get to know you before "bearing your soul", you probably would have avoided that type of negative response.

I applaud Necare for bringing this to your attention as I think they are very sensitive concerns of our community. I personally will give you some latitude for not knowing that, since you are still fairly new, but few will be so understanding in the future. The fact that you did not expect that type of response in here does give me reason to pause though, as many of us in this community don't want to be associated with that in any way, shape or form. I would have thought you would have known that, but, now you do...

Be aware that some join this site for their personal amusement just to solicit that type of thought in us as they think we are all nothing more than a bunch misfits only turned on by babies or childlike characteristics. Being a baby and desiring a baby or a little girl/boy is two totally different things, so please be mindful of that in the future. Glad you worked things out with Necare!

• 4 months later...

Wow that was a good story. It reminds me a lot of my past, sans the embarrassment factor. I am about to get married and have been slowly explaining it to my fiance. She has even seen a diaper peek out of my pants one time. Tonight she said she was over her embarrassment about me wearing. We are taking it slow, but I am starting to realize she is the most understanding women I have ever known. I told her that I will probably wear diapers every night since I do that now and she is ok with it but won't know for sure until we are married. We also don't know how it will affect our sex life. It is so unexpected. I keep on expecting her to object to something about me wearing diapers, but she isn't. It is like every time we talk a great weight is being lifted. She knows diapers turn me on. Tonight I told her to actually do some research and not go by just what I am saying and to ask me questions so she can get a better understanding. I hope that doesn't backfire... Anyways, I think you should definitely take it slow. I am trying to myself. It is like we feel the candy store is about to be open and we want to run in, but we have to do so slowly and surely so that we don't forget our partner who is with us. I am sure she has fantasies too and I will love to fulfill them.

Super Diaper Baby

http://intodiapers.blogspot.com

I figure I'd update my reply too ;-0 As I am now married and have been since August 11th. It has been really amazing. My wife knew I would be wearing diapers to bed every other night and when I did, let's just say that was my first foray into having sex while wearing a diaper. All I had to do was pull it down a little. It was amazing. It does feel like you just want to say "be my mommy" and all this stuff but I am trying to contain myself. She is doing this only because she loves me and not diapers. I don't think she has actually touched them with her hand. Last night I figured I would wear plastic pants and as usual she didn't touch it but we still did it. I think she understands that it makes everything more pleasurable for me and I am super comfortable while wearing them. On our honeymoon during the day I would wear diapers occasionally when we would go to dinner. She did pat my bottom when I had a sunburn... Ah..

It is weird though. I turned from AB tendencies to DL tendencies years ago because I really need a partner to get me into the fantasy. Now that I have a partner I am getting those AB fantasies back and I am sure she wouldn't be into it. So there is a little frustration. I still don't communicate all of my wants because she is soo sweet and I don't want to upset her. I guess there is a balance in marriage that we will eventually get to. Any long time marrieds have any advice on balancing diapers and sex? I do want to meet her needs more than mine so we are off to a good start. Never leave them unsatisfied ;-)

Super Diaper Baby

I figure I'd update my reply too ;-0 As I am now married and have been since August 11th. It has been really amazing. My wife knew I would be wearing diapers to bed every other night and when I did, let's just say that was my first foray into having sex while wearing a diaper. All I had to do was pull it down a little. It was amazing. It does feel like you just want to say "be my mommy" and all this stuff but I am trying to contain myself. She is doing this only because she loves me and not diapers. I don't think she has actually touched them with her hand. Last night I figured I would wear plastic pants and as usual she didn't touch it but we still did it. I think she understands that it makes everything more pleasurable for me and I am super comfortable while wearing them. On our honeymoon during the day I would wear diapers occasionally when we would go to dinner. She did pat my bottom when I had a sunburn... Ah..

It is weird though. I turned from AB tendencies to DL tendencies years ago because I really need a partner to get me into the fantasy. Now that I have a partner I am getting those AB fantasies back and I am sure she wouldn't be into it. So there is a little frustration. I still don't communicate all of my wants because she is soo sweet and I don't want to upset her. I guess there is a balance in marriage that we will eventually get to. Any long time marrieds have any advice on balancing diapers and sex? I do want to meet her needs more than mine so we are off to a good start. Never leave them unsatisfied ;-)

Super Diaper Baby

Been married for over 27yrs, diapers are part of the bedroom as well. Just take it slow and communicate about it. And remember she has wants and needs as well. It's give and take. Best of luck to you. Have a great marriage and congratulations. ;)

Well just reading your whole story and following the posts in this last 30-40 minutes really inspired me. I've only had 2 girlfriends when I was younger, in high school and nothing ever really happened with them. It was a typical 1-2 month relationship and it was over. I always wanted to at least tell them about diapers, and almost did once, but it never came to light. I decided to post a little bit about my origins while reading your story, figuring it would be interesting to see the feedback. I guess the point of this reply is to say I really appreciate your story and wish you and your wife the best of luck for the rest of your lives ^_^