LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Midnight Safety (Short Story)

A new short story by Sophie & Pudding!  Written more story-like with no colors or nothin'.  Anyway, PLEASE LIKE & COMMENT!!  Also, this story has been on our Patreon for a week already, so check us out at www.patreon.com/sophieandpudding.

Thanks for all the love and support!  ^_^ 

~Sophie

-------------

Disclaimers: pull-ups, diapers, magical regression, wetting, messing

------------

Midnight Safety
by: Sophie & Pudding
*Commissioned by Anonymous

"Seriously?" Megan looked at the script for the tenth time.  She didn't want to do this!  But it was the only place that called her back.  She wasn't going to make it as a big-named actress unless she got in a few good roles.  The problem was, this role in particular was not that alluring.

A commercial for pull-ups.  Some new brand, big enough to fit teenagers.  And Megan just happened to be teenager-sized in a nineteen year old's body.  But until she had something on her resume, she'd never get a real job...

"This is the stupidest product ever.  What teenager wets the bed?"

"A gig is a gig," the woman beside Megan told her.  A little older, with big breasts and curly blonde hair.  Megan felt positively infantile beside her, and for good reason.  After all, that woman was playing her Mom in the commercial.

"Nobody ever remembers your first gig, but it's an unavoidable evil I'm afraid,” Mocha - the woman who'd be playing opposite Megan in the commercial - lamented.  She was trying to be encouraging but also to memorize (apparently at the last minute) the lines on the script. 

"Commercial's are fun,” she went on. “They just want you to be a pretty face, so you don't have to take it all that seriously." Just another paycheck.

Megan nodded her head and set down her papers.  She knew her lines by now; she'd been practicing all night.  Then the wardrobe designer called them both forward and gave them the run-down.

"Okay, we have some outfits picked out for the two of you.  Mocha, you can choose between this blouse or this one, but wear the tan pants."

Mocha nodded in understanding.  Then the designer turned to Megan and spoke just as quickly.

"You'll have this pajama set on in one shot, and then the second will be a pan-around of the product.  Just get changed over here."

"Wait, uh... the product?" Megan looked at the designer with confusion. "You mean I have to wear one of those?  That wasn't in the packet I got..."

The wardrobe designer pushed her fingers to the bridge of her nose in irritation, took a deep breath, and exhaled quite loudly.

"You're advertising a product, doll.  You’re going to be showing it off.” Her words were sour. "The more you sell your comfort, the more money we make, and your royalty check gets you a part of that." Which was, admittedly, an unusual fee structure for a commercial. But this was the kind of commercial that not many people wanted to do.

Megan sighed with annoyance and took the package from the shelf.  Once she was safely behind the curtain, she opened it up to find her new clothes: a childish pajama set and an obvious pull-up.

If this was for teens, Megan thought, then why didn't they try to decorate it like underwear?  No, it looked just like the pull-ups toddlers wear on TV, with little hearts and butterflies.  But a gig was a gig, Megan reminded herself.

Five minutes later, she came out dressed in the pajamas with a heat on her cheeks.  It was thicker than she thought...

"Alrighty, places as described, Role A over there, Role B by the table, and... lighting? Lighting?" The director was a young woman who didn't look much older than Megan, but she spoke with all manner of authority. Which given she was wearing short-alls at her age, was a bit odd, but this was showbizz. The lights came to the proper alignment and intensity and she seemed to calm down.

Role A.  That was Megan.  She moved into position and waited for the scene to start.  This first part was easy.  Just have a normal conversation; none of the audio was going to be used.  Megan made sure to turn her bottom toward the camera when she could, and smile a lot.  In that scene, no one would even pick up on what she was wearing!  Or that was the goal.  It was Scene 2 that would pose a problem...

The dialog was contrived, normal commercial dialog - it would all be dubbed over anyway, so that didn't matter much. But Mocha had a certain confidence to her that was very showing of her comparatively large amount of experience in this field. Contrasted to Megan, who had little experience at all, it made it pretty easy to see one of the women as the Mom and one as most definitely not.

Scene Two.  Action.  Megan smiled at the camera and went to work. 

"I didn't believe it at first," she said, with a good degree of emotional range.  She sounded more like a person and less like an actress.  A good start. "But Midnight Safety brand underwear really are amazing!" 

Then, with a bit of hesitation - hopefully the camera didn't catch it - Megan pulled down her pajama pants to show off the product.  And there she stood, an adult woman in a little girl's pull-up. 

"This snug, casual design feels just like any other underwear, and... um..." Megan looked at the camera a little nervously and bit her lip.  Damnit... she forgot her line...

"Cut!"

The director slipped down from her chair and shook her head, although her tone didn't sound all that angry when she spoke.

"Try it again, Megan. Remember; your pull-ups make you confident, so we need to capture that confidence. Can you do that for me? Great. Once more from the top."

"Yes ma'am... sorry." Megan shook her head and tried to remember that line.  Okay.  Okay... and action.

"I didn't believe it at first," Megan said, more confidently, "but Midnight Safety underwear really are amazing!  This snug, casual design feel just like any other underwear, and I never have to worry about accidents at night." 

Nailed it! 

"Twice as... as..." Megan fumbled for her line again and a little blush filled her cheeks. "S-sorry... ugh, I had this down, I swear!"

"It's alright, sweetheart.” The director came over to the set this time, her ruffled sleeves clearly visible under the straps of her short-alls. "Is it something scaring you, sweets? Something the matter? I know you can do better. Let me help, okay?" This director, dressed as she was, had suddenly become quite a bit maternal.

"Oh, um... I just keep forgetting my lines." Megan blushed a little and pulled up her pajama pants again. "I had them memorized, and now..." 

"What if we write them on cue cards?  Could you read them for us?"

"Oh... yeah!  Absolutely!" Megan smiled happily and bounced on her toes.  She had heard directors were always mean-spirited.  But this one was so kind to her! "Thank you so much!"

"Alright, I'll have the props manager make you some cue cards up for the teleprompter, alright sweets?" There was a glint in the director’s eye as she made her way back to her chair and began to talk to a tall and wiry looking man. Mocha smiled encouragingly and offered, too:

"I was about as nervous as you are when I was your age, sugar. Don’t even sweat it."

The props team made cue cards and Megan was ready to go again.  She smiled happily at the camera and went through her lines again, following the words on the cards.

"I didn't believe it at first, but Midnight Safety underwear really are amazing!  This snug, casual design feels just like any other underwear, and I never have to worry about accidents at night.  Twice as absorbent and a thousand times more reliable!  Midnight Safety is perfect for little girls like me!" 

...wait, what?

"That was much better! Let's take it again from the top, this time I want you to show me your best smile, like Santa just came and left you these pull-ups for Christmas and you couldn't be happier."

What an oddly specific request from the director..

"Um... r-right... yes ma'am..." Megan looked again at the camera and felt a blush on her cheeks. "But about that last line... um.  Little girls?  I thought this product was for teenagers..."

"We have a diversified market portfolio, Megs, and time is money so if we could please focus on the work ahead." The director tried to remain patient, and Mocha put her hand on Megan's shoulder.

"You got this; I believe in you. Let's knock it out of the park with this one!"

Megan nodded her head and returned to reading off the cue cards.

"I didn't believe it at first, but Midnight Safety pull-ups really are amazing!  This comfy, cute design feels so grown up, and I never have to worry about accidents at night.  Twice as absorb—“

Megan froze mid-word.  At first, it seemed like nothing.  She forgot another line.  But then the pull-up started to sag on her hips and the padding turned dark.  Megan had wet herself right there on the set!

There was a pause and some level of confusion on the set, some quiet whispering an wondering, and it was Mocha who first put two and two together. The question she asked seemed humiliating, but she had to ask...

"Did you have an accident?"

The production staff was chattering over this, and already the director was whispering something to some aides with clipboards. What was happening?

"I... um..." Megan's cheeks turned red and tears started to fill her eyes.  She didn't know what happened!  Suddenly she was reading the cards, and then... "I... I didn't mean to, Mocha.  I... I just... um..." Megan felt so guilty.  She ruined the commercial.  She ruined her underwear.  She ruined everything.  And then she started to cry.

"Oh no, no no, don't cry!" The director was over by her side immediately, speaking fast and firm. "This is a good thing, we're working a rewrite into this, if we can start with you wet and then show the pull-up under your pants at the end to show how discrete and dry it kept your pants. That would work great. No tears, though, okay? For me?"

The director talked to Megan in a hurried voice and Megan nodded her head in agreement, though she didn't fully understand what the director was talking about.  Mocha kissed Megan on the top of the head and gave her some words of praise and helped her back into place.

"Action," the director whispered.  And the cameras were rolling.  But Megan didn't know what to do or say.  She had tears in her eyes, which she rubbed away with her fist, and looked down at her soggy pull-up.

"Just read the cards," Mocha reminded her.  Megan nodded and looked at the cue cards.

"I didn't believe it at first, but Midnight Safety pull-ups are really... um... amazing.  This comfy, cute... de... um... de-sign feels so... grrrowwwn up.  And.  I... um..." 

But no matter how long Megan stared at the symbols, she couldn't make out the words anymore.  She looked helplessly at the director.

Far from being angry, the director took a look at the cue cards and then at Megan, before crossing her arms. 

"Who's idea was this? She's not going to be able to read lines like this, who wrote this nonsense? Someone get me a tablet so I can fix your mistakes - I swear you're all a bunch of amateurs here.  Don't you see who you're working with? Write for your talent, holy sh... smokes."

"E-excuse me," Megan said shyly. "I don't wanna stop, but... could I get a new pull-up on?  This one's not comfy no more..." 

"I can take care of it," Mocha said with a smile, patting Megan softly on the top of the head. "Come along, little one.  We're going to get you nice and dry."

Without a word of resistance, Megan took Mocha's hand and followed her off set while the crew figured out how to help Megan remember her lines.

"Goodness, Megan... you're soaked." Mocha shook her head in disbelief. "Why anyone let a girl your age out of diapers, I have no idea."

"Diapers...?" Megan asked.  She tried to remember the last time she wore one of those, but no specific time came to mind.  Maybe fifteen years ago.  Or maybe fifteen minutes.

"One moment," Mocha told her charge. "I'm going to ask the sponsor if they have more appropriate products."

"I know about the keystone product," Mocha began, in her own defense, "but if you want pull-ups modeled you should find an actress with at least a pretense of bladder control, shouldn't you?" 

The directory sighed and rolled her eyes. "She needed the job, and I'm sure we can make it work, but this all seems like a chain reaction of bad luck..."

"Well, you better come up with a re-write pretty fast," Mocha chastised. "A girl her age isn't going to be able to keep anything dry, and she's not going home empty-handed because of your poor planning!" 

The directer hung her head and nodded.  Actually, maybe she had an idea.  Rather than a commercial about potty training products, what if there was a commercial about not to potty training at all?  They would sell way more products if kids were in diapers until they turned three, or four, or five!  Imagine if no one was potty trained before fifteen years old?  And diapers had such an advantage on toilet use, too.  The director’s mind turned with possibility.

Mocha found Megan where she left her, alone on the floor.  But this time, she had a thick diaper in hand. "Don't worry, little one.  Mommy's gonna take care of you."

Was this normal? Was this usual? To Mocha it felt normal, of course - Megan needed to be changed into a diaper because she should never have been out of them.  And to Megan, if she couldn’t keep her pants dry, then diapers made the most sense!  But both of them had bigger things to worry about.  The upcoming commercial, for one.  So this wasn’t that important.

Mocha helped her fully grown adult off the floor and adjusted her diaper.  She had never diapered a baby as big as Megan before, but the principles seemed to be the same.  Mocha took Megan's hand and led her back onto the set, where a toy train set was waiting for her.  In a heartbeat, Megan tore out of Mocha's hand and ran to the set, waddling and crinkling without a care in the world.

"Trains!!"

"Uh huh, trains." The director seemed proud of herself. "Mocha, are you willing to do most of the lines?  I think I have a new direction."

"Sure, but you're moving me up in scale, and you better damn well not take it out of her pay - she's earning her way." Mocha was apparently pretty shrewd at negotiating but also at being protective.

"Sure, sure.  Of course."

The director stepped off the set and let her actresses do the rest of the work.

"Aren't potty breaks awful?" Mocha asked the camera. "Always in the middle of your cartoons, or your games, or even when you're eating ice cream!  That's why Midnight Safety created a new line of diapers and pull-ups.  Softer than ever before, and twice as absorbent!  With a diaper like this, who even needs bathroom breaks?"

Then Mocha bent down and ruffled Megan's hair, the fully adult woman at her feet wearing nothing but a pajama top and a thick pastel-printed diaper.

"What do you think, little one?  Do you wanna stop playing trains and use the potty?"

"Nuh uh!" Megan said with a huff.  She crouched over on her hands and knees over the train set and grunted with displeasure.  Then the seat of her diaper started to fill for the camera.

"For babies of all sizes: expect the unexpected," Mocha smiled for camera, holding up a package of Midnight Safety diapers in her hand for the framing shot, "and keep them protected." 

What a scene, what a commercial! The entire crew burst into applause and nobody even seemed to care that the adult woman in the middle of the shot had just messed herself: that's what baby girls did, after all. And now there was a product just for them!

"You did so well," Mommy praised Megan. "But we should get you changed out of that stinky diaper, shouldn't we?"

"Nuh uh!" Megan cried.  She picked up her trains and ran off-set to find somewhere else to play.  Mocha sighed and rubbed the side of her head.

"Being a parent is always so difficult," she said to herself, before chasing her daughter across the studio.

[End.]

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

From one end to the other... Sophie you have done it again. The regression was so subtle that I had to read it several times to clue into when it started and the how is not really explained. Maybe Midnight Safety has something to do with it, maybe not. I would love to see a spin off if there ever is one.

Thank you for continuing to post your wonderful stories here !

19 hours ago, Jayme said:

From one end to the other... Sophie you have done it again. The regression was so subtle that I had to read it several times to clue into when it started and the how is not really explained. Maybe Midnight Safety has something to do with it, maybe not. I would love to see a spin off if there ever is one.

Thank you for continuing to post your wonderful stories here !

Thank you for such kind words! ^_^ I really loved writing out all the dialogue and having it change ever-so-slightly.  I love subtle stuff like that, and it's really hard to do in a longer story.  So this was a really fun experience.