LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Surprised by CVS fitted briefs

Phddl

Lately, I’ve been wearing CVS briefs around the house during my days off. I’ve got to say, they’re pretty awesome! I pretty much always prefer a plastic-backed diaper, with the M4 being my fave, but I really didn’t want to have anything shipped to my house, so I went to CVS to grab something off the shelf. A medium pack where I live is around $14, and you get 20 in the package. I’ve been going #1 and #2 in them, and honestly, I have very few complaints. They don’t hold as much and don’t contain smell quite as well as the M4, but I’d have to say they’re better for the money. They hold three large wettings no problem, AND a normal bm at the same time. Plus - I have yet to leak. Try them! 

Yeah, they're OK.   It's pretty much the same brief at CVS, Walgreens, and Walmart/SAMs.     I spent 24/7 for a while in the predecessor to these for about eight weeks once.

Does the CVS offering have two tapes on each side or one side stretch hook & loop fastener on each side?  If it's the latter, it's probably the same "stretch brief" that Walmart sells under their Assurance brand. 

I've been wearing the Assurance with one or two boosters most nights with only a few leaks.  Either I use two Abena maxi boosters or I'll use something else like yesterday when I used a Bambino Quadro Deluxe, another night I wore a large or medium booster from North Shore. Tonight I'm using a Bambino Quadro and I'm fairly sure I will leak tonight since it's only half the capacity of the Quadro Deluxe.

I got the Assurance in a bag of 40 Small/Medium size (surprisingly they're large enough for me and my 38" waist) for only about $18.00

Lately, I’ve been wearing CVS briefs around the house during my days off. I’ve got to say, they’re pretty awesome! I pretty much always prefer a plastic-backed diaper, with the M4 being my fave, but I really didn’t want to have anything shipped to my house, so I went to CVS to grab something off the shelf. A medium pack where I live is around $14, and you get 20 in the package. I’ve been going #1 and #2 in them, and honestly, I have very few complaints. They don’t hold as much and don’t contain smell quite as well as the M4, but I’d have to say they’re better for the money. They hold three large wettings no problem, AND a normal bm at the same time. Plus - I have yet to leak. Try them! 

I will have to have yet to go in our cvs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was surprised by CVS briefs many years ago.  They were the tape on diapers and what surprised me was that they leaked and got my pants wet after just one moderate wetting.  The pull on disposable underwear is even worse!  Even though that was many years ago, I won't buy them again! 

23 hours ago, DL-Boy said:

've been wearing the Assurance with one or two boosters most nights with only a few leaks.  Either I use two Abena maxi boosters or I'll use something else like yesterday when I used a Bambino Quadro Deluxe, another night I wore a large or medium booster from North Shore. Tonight I'm using a Bambino Quadro and I'm fairly sure I will leak tonight since it's only half the capacity of the Quadro Deluxe.

For the record, my suspicions were correct last night. I did leak last night after what seems like only two wettings. The Assurance diaper and a single Bambino Quadro (not the Deluxe) was not enough for overnight. Even with wearing a PUL hook & loop diaper shell over it, the diaper still leaked around the legs, getting my onesie wet in the process.

23 hours ago, SleepsLikeABaby said:

I have been wearing the Walgreens briefs. They work well too. Not bad 

+I have been wearing walgreens diapers for a few years now and I like them.The vetrens sends attens now

On 9/2/2019 at 10:42 PM, waynecook52 said:

+I have been wearing walgreens diapers for a few years now and I like them.The vetrens sends attens now

Do walgreens have their own version of goodnites?  Not really impressed with the name brand ones right now.