LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you wet the bed?

stevewet

6 hours ago, foreverdl said:

even as adults we were never really close he was the kind of dad that as long as he kept us in food, clothing, etc that was his part. I am sure he loved us, but never really knew how to tell us, I don't ever remember him saying it.

I do Love wetting uncontrollably and I hope I can get there full time...........??

That's very sad buddy!??? Fathers should have enough common sense to know that there's a lot more to raising an child then just taking care of their physical needs. That's the one thing that absolutely infuriates me about society these days, the fact that a lot of people just don't have common sense anymore.??? There's no excuse for that!?? They should know enough to know that, "hey, guess who picks up the tab for that?!" the CHILDREN. that's just absolutely ridiculous!!!!???????? Children need to have their psychological needs met too, if not MORE SO than their physical needs. Otherwise it's leads to a lot of issues later on in life. Which isn't fair to them. Sorry, I'm just very very passionate about this.? LOL!?? On a sidenote, I hope you get there soon with going pee-pees in your diaper uncontrollably.??????????????☺️❤️?❤️????❤️?❤️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I never wet the bed, that I know of.  I'd have hated to sleep in cold, clammy sheets.  Weewees belong in warm dipees, snug against your boy bits ? Was bad enough when I started to have fun dreams and had to shuck off my pj bottoms in the middle of the night ?

*Sog

Nowadays, I wet the bed every night! Since I wear diapers to bed all the time (when I say that, I really mean it.), I'm always waking up to a wet diaper, so that's all I can assume. The only real issue is that I wake up... well, you can probably guess how I wake up.

1 hour ago, squishii said:

Nowadays, I wet the bed every night! Since I wear diapers to bed all the time (when I say that, I really mean it.), I'm always waking up to a wet diaper, so that's all I can assume. The only real issue is that I wake up... well, you can probably guess how I wake up.

But why would that even be an issue though??? If anything that should be an advantage.? I would say as long as your diapie can absorb all the pee-pees in your overnight diaper you should be fine. Especially because it makes you feel like a baby.?☺️?????❤️?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

But why would that even be an issue though??? If anything that should be an advantage.?

Oh, its enjoyable sometimes. Lets just say I get to do some really naughty and dirty things with my diaper. It's just when I have important stuff to do that it bothers me ever so slightly.

• Like 1

I have been a life long bedwetter. I started around age 5 and it as progressed throughout the years to where I wake up wet 6 out of 7 nights a week. Being I have worn 24/7 for almost 10 years now, I don't limit fluid intake or try to slow my hydration down to aid in keeping dry. 

• Thanks 1

I was a bed wetter as a child in fact I wet most nights but my parents never thought about putting me in diapers. By the time I reached my teens I only wet occasionally then in went away in my 20s but then I started having issues in my late 30s after having my kids but it wasn’t just at night and now I’m in diapers 24/7.

• 1 year later...