LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cathy’s Captive (Part 5 added)

I watched from my front room window as the delivery men unloaded their removal lorry and transported the various objects into next door.  I could not see who the new owner was, just the amount of furniture and boxes that were being taken into the house. Several days passed before I noticed her as I pulled up onto my driveway, my new neighbour was collecting a newspaper from her postbox. She was in her mid to late forties bobbed brown hair and was wearing a silver silk dressing gown, not leaving much to the imagination. “Hi nice to meet you, my names PJ,” I said introducing myself. My new neighbour replied with a smile. “Hi there PJ, I’m Cathy,” she said holding out her hand. I lightly shook her hand to greet her. From that point we started to chat regularly whenever we bumped into each other. I established that Cathy was now single and maybe been through some kind of breakup, but I didn’t push the issue and enjoyed the fact that I had not inherited a nightmare neighbour, but a friendly one.

As the weeks went by I didn’t really speak with Cathy a great deal. I did however get a strange feeling that I was being watched by her (I didn’t have any proof and never saw her.) But, whenever I went to go out or returned I just had a funny feelings he was watching me.

Cathy had moved to the area for a fresh start. She had not long broken up with someone that she had been seeing, but that was not the reason, Cathy was in fact the one that had called the relationship off. No, Cathy had moved to a new area so that she could initiate a life long dream. It was no coincidence that she had moved in next door to PJ, she had been stalking him for months. After purchasing the property she had ensured that all the necessary improvements had been completed before moving in, now the time had come to commence.

BANG! BANG! BANG! My front door echoed. I had just got out of the shower and dried myself. Pulling on a pair of shorts I hurried downstairs to open the door. Stood in front of me was a frantic and slightly upset Cathy dressed in her silver silk dressing gown. “Oh PJ, please come quick something’s happening in my basement, please help me!” Cathy said while wiping a tear with a tissue. Unsure of what to expect I slipped on my trainers and grabbed a baseball bat and followed Cathy. “What is it?” I asked as we hurried to Cathy’s house. Once inside the front door Cathy shut it behind me, “I need you to look downstairs for me, please?” Cathy pleaded as she pointed to a wooden staircase. “Ok!” I responded as I gripped my bat and proceeded to head down the stairs towards a dark door at the bottom. Cathy was following me in close proximity. Upon reaching the lower floor I put my had to the door handle and pushed it down, simultaneously pushing the door open into the dark filled room. I edged in with Cathy still close behind me.

Suddenly lights above my head were on and I was momentarily blinded by there brightness. Cathy’s plan had gone well this far and had managed to get her potential victim into position. After flicking on the light switch she grabbed a sealed see through bag from the side cabinet next to the doorway and opened it. She retrieved the thick white paper handkerchiefs that she had prepared earlier that were laced with her special chloroform concoction. 

I was stunned when my eyes adjusted to the light and I could see what was before me. The bright white tiled walled room was full to the brim with equipment. My brain was struggling to process what was laid before me. An adult sized cot, a changing table, large rocking horse, shower, glasses front cabinets upon cabinets full of items. I just didn’t understand why this would be here. I turned to ask Cathy what was going on.

However at this point With the thick paper hankies firmly in her right hand Cathy  circled my neck and applied them over my mouth and nose. “Mmmmmmppppppphhhffff,” I cried as the thick white crisp tissues formed a gag around my face. I was obviously in shock and dropped the baseball bat as Cathy expertly clamped the paper hankies over my mouth and nose. I inhaled almost instantly and was hit by the chemical smell that was held within. “Mmmmpppphhhhhfff” I cried again as I grabbed hold of Cathy’s hand holding the paper hankies in place. Cathy was well prepared for my attempt of escape and quickly used her knee to push into the small of my back to knock me off balance.  As I found myself falling backwards into my assailant I inhaled again. This time the chemical within the tissues had Cathy’s desired effects and caused my head start to spin. I desperately started to struggle now, as I lay collapsed on the floor with Cathy directly behind me supporting my head and holding my hands away with one hand, whilst holding the thick paper hankies over my face with her other. “Mmmmppppppjhhhfff,” I complained as Cathy looked into my eyes. “Sssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh! Baby it’s ok, mummy is going to take good care of you. Just relax and breathe in mummy’s special medicine Cathy responded as the drug started to really take effect. My head was spinning, my eyes were starting to blur, why would Cathy do this to me? I don’t have a lot of money and definitely do not have anyone who would pay a ransom. But what I didn’t know is Cathy know exactly who I was, she had done her homework and I was ‘her choice’ candidate.

Drugged and confused I continued to struggle against my abductress, but this was in vain. Cathy now had me exactly where she wanted me. On the floor, the drug laced tissues in place and going nowhere! “Mmmppphhff” I cried again trying to question why, but Cathy was not moved. “It’s ok precious, mummy has planned this for a long time, you just need to be a good boy and go night nights! I know you don’t want too, but mummy knows best sweetheart, just relax baby and everything will be just fine, I promise!” Cathy stated as my eyes were now glasses over and I was falling into a drugged slumber. “Gooooood booooooy!”Cathy said as I drifted off into la la land.

• Like 4

Part 2

Slowly I awoke - I knew something had happened but could not work it out at first. I gradually opened my eyes and was immediately hit with the bright white LED lights shinning down. After acclimatising myself to the light within the room I lifted my head and could see my limbs secured to the table on which I lay. I tried to struggle free but found that the restraints were easily suffice to do their job. I then noted that I was completely naked, yes this mad bitch had not only drugged me but stripped me and secured me to this table. This was far too much for me to take in and I absolutely lost it. “HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP!!!!!” I shouted as loud as I could in the desperate belief that someone would come to my rescue. I continued to try and attract attention until a few minutes later I heard the lock of the door to my prison click open.

Cathy had planned this for years, maybe not the specific victim, but she had definitely decided that she would convert one adult male into her personal babified slave. He would initially have had the freedom to do as he pleased. But by the time she had inflicted her treatment upon him that would be long gone.

Cathy calmly walked into the nursery (as PJ would come to know it,) dressed in her clinical white nurses uniform. She could see that PJ was restless and was struggling against his bonds as he helplessly called for help. Cathy was well prepared and proceeded to walk over to one of the glass cabinets and open the door. “What have you done? Why are you doing this to me?” I angrily questioned her as I watched Cathy remove a large pile of paper handkerchiefs and brown bottle from one of the shelves. Cathy ignored my questions as she walked towards my bound body and placed the items onto a trolley close by. 

“LET ME GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I shouted. “Now, now PJ. I do not think that you are in any position to tell me what I should or shouldn’t be doing. Do you sweetie?” Cathy responded as I watched her pick up some of the paper handkerchiefs, open the brown bottle and pour some of its contents into the waiting wad. She screwed the cap back onto the bottle, before placing it back onto the trolley. 

“Have you worked it out yet precious?” Cathy asked as she picked up some more paper hankies and wrapped them around the chloroform laced ones. “Worked what out? That your a psycho!” I answered. “Oh dear PJ, you really do need retraining don’t you? No PJ, I am no psycho, I am your new mummy and that is how you will address me from now on! Your going to be my baby sweetheart!” Cathy said whilst looking into my eyes. “Your nuts!” I said as I started to pull at my restraints once again. “Don’t worry baby, mummy is going to take real good care of you and mummy’s special tissues are going to help you to accept your new role!” Cathy said holding up her hand with the drugged hankies within. I desperately started to struggle as Cathy stepped forwards with the paper hankies now raised and heading towards my face. “NO! NO MORE DRUGS!” I begged. But Cathy was not deterred and firmly clamped the hankies over my mouth and nose. “Mmmmmmpppphhhhfff” I cried as I immediately started to shake my head from side to side in an effort to dislodge Cathy’s grip. But she held the white tissues firmly in place and followed my movements, before using her free hand to steady my forehead, restricting my movements. As I inhaled the drug Cathy looked deep into my eyes “That’s right baby, breathe it in!” “Mmmmppphhhfff” I cried into the gag as I could now do nothing to stop this woman assaulting me, however something strange occurred to me even in this predicament. My penis started to twitch, and to my horror Cathy noticed this. “Owwwww, baby’s ickle tinkle is enjoying this isn’t he?” Cathy said. I responded “NNNMMPPHHH!” Trying to say no. But Cathy used this opportunity to her advantage. She removed her free hand from my forehead and took some more paper handkerchiefs from the trolley and wrapped them around my hardening penis, before proceeding to stroke me through them.

“MMMMMPPPPPHHHHFFF!” I cried as I inhaled more of the drug and experienced the pleasure that Cathy was now paying to my member. “Ooohhhhhh, that’s it precious, show mummy how much you enjoy being my baby!” Cathy said while continuing to rub my now raging member. “Mmmmmppphhhhfff, Mmmmmmppphhhfff!” I cried, again pulling at my restraints, trying to stop this woman from assaulting me. But the drug was now starting to take effect and Cathy had me completely immobilised. “Ssssshhhh baby, you just be a good baby and let that cummies out for mummy!” Cathy coed.

I couldn’t help but enjoy the sensations flowing through my penis as Cathy stimulated me. Whether the drugged tissues were adding to my enjoyment or not, I do not know, but they were certainly causing me to lose my strength. “Mmpphhf,” I could barely moan now as I neared orgasm. Cathy could tell that I was close, “That’s it precious, show mummy how much you enjoy her special tissues!” Cathy giggled.  And that I did! As Cathy continued to to hold the chloroformed hankies in place over my mouth and nose and stimulate my manhood, I lost control. “Mmmpphhff,” I groaned as I erupted into her tissue filled palm. “Good boy!” Cathy said as she felt my load fill her tissues. She released her firm grip holding the paper handkerchiefs over my mouth and nose, but failed to remove the tissues themselves. I was now too drugged to move so had no choice but to continue breathing in the drugged vapours from the tissues still covering my airways. My eyes were starting to flutter and my vision was blurry. I felt Cathy turn her attention to my groin area. “Such a messy baby!” She coed as I felt her start to wipe up my mess with the dirty tissues and then disposed of them. Cathy then went to the sink and returned with a bowl full of water and wash cloth. I was now semi conscious as she proceeded to clean my groin area with the wash cloth and the rest of my body (from my neck down.) I was mildly aware of further actions, what Cathy was actually doing was applying hair remover all over my body, before using the wash cloth to simply wipe it away - along with my hair. At this point I lost consciousness.

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...

Great start. I remember a story from a long time ago that was similar to this in that a woman used chloroform to control her target and make him her baby. I was happy to give this a like and I am really looking forward to reading more. 

• 1 month later...

Part 3

I regained consciousness, it took me a while to realise what ya happened. At first I thought that I had awoken in my own bed, but as soon as I started to try and move, it dawned on me. I did not have free movement. Why couldn’t I lift my arms and on further investigation my legs? Then I remembered - Cathy! As I opened m eyes and looked down I could see that I was strapped down in the large oversized cot and I was completely naked. Including all of my body hair - that bitch had removed my hair! I lstarted to struggle with all my strength, but the restraints afforded me little if any movement. “HELP! HELP! HELP!!!!!!!!!” I shouted attempting to alert someone to rescue me.

Moments latter I heard the key turn in the door lock, I turned my head to see Cathy enter the nursery wearing a white nurses uniform. “HHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLPPPPPP!” I screamed as she closed the door behind her. “Tut, tut, tut PJ! You just haven’t learnt anything yet have you?” Cathy said as she approached the cot. She immediately picked up the brown bottle and some of the paper handkerchiefs that had been prepared and left on the chest drawers behind the cot. “Noooooo! Please not again Kathy!” I begged as she begun pouring the chloroform into the tissues. “I’m afraid that your not being a very good boy are you?” She replied with a wicked grin. “Ok, Ok, I’ll be good Cathy, I promise!” I quickly replied hoping Cathy would relent. Cathy placed the cap back onto the chloroform bottle and placed it on the table, then picked up some more paper handkerchiefs and wrapped them around the drugged ones. “You haven’t been listening though baby, have you? You do not address me as Cathy any more, no sweetie, it’s Mummy to you!”Cathy said as she placed her free hand to my forehead and thrusted the white paper hankies over my mouth and nose. “Mmmmmppphhhffff!” I cried, as yet again I was forced to inhale through my kidnappers drugged paper handkerchiefs. “It’s ok sweetheart, I know this seems extreme at the moment, but in time you will come to accept that mummy knows best!” Cathy advised as I looked at her smiling down at me while looking over the white tissue gag now sapping my strength. “Mmmmmppphhhfff, Mmmmpppphhhfff, Mmmmmppphhhhfff!” I continued to complain and struggle as I was drugged yet agin by my abductress.

Eventually my struggles subsided as the drug took effect. Cathy pulled out a black leather holder gag from her nurses uniform pocket and proceeded to lay it over the paper hankies covering my mouth and nose. She then secured the buckle behind my head before walking to one of the glass cabinets on the wall. Out of my view Cathy retrieved one of the many adult disposable nappy’s and bottle of suppositories. Returning to the cot, Cathy put the items onto the trolley and  put on some latex gloves. “Are you excited sweetheart? This will be your first nappy of many!” Cathy said as she released the restraints holding my ankles to the cot and attached them to the bar that she pulled down from the ceiling. I could do nothing as the pulley raised the bar long with my legs leaving me exposed. “Mmmppphhff” I groaned as I watched Cathy open up the huge nappy and slide it under my rear end. She then proceeded to squirt some lube from a receptacle attached to the trolley onto her latex gloved hands. “You may find this a little uncomfortable darling!” Cathy said as I felt her fingers start to circulate my rosebud! “Mmmppphhff!” I groaned as I felt one of her fingers start to penetrate my anus. “It’s ok baby, trust mummy!” Cathy advised as she slowly lubricated my rectum. “Mmmpphhff!” I again complained into my paper hankie drugged filled gag as Cathy invaded me. She expertly inserted two suppositories before eventually retracting her finger. Cathy then went to work. Removing her gloves and disposing of them, she picked up a bottle of Johnson’s baby powder and deposited a large quantity into my groin area. As I continued to groan into and inhale the drugged vapours from my gag, Cathy rubbed the talc powder into my groin and around my anus. I was powerless and unable to resist as she coated my nether regions with the baby powder, my member however responded to her touch. Next Cathy grabbed some more paper handkerchiefs from the pile and laid them within the rear of the nappy, she took her time to ensure that she tucked some of them into the crease of my buttocks ,even pushing a few into my hole!! “Mmmpphhff!” I managed a small groan at this point, but Cathy did not take any notice of my complaint. I felt my rear end lower as Cathy lowered the hoist. She continued to pack my groin area with the fresh tissues from the pile on the trolley. Cathy pulled the foreskin back of my now hardened penis and wrapped some of the thick white paper handkerchiefs over it and all around my member. “Nearly done precious!” Cathy whispered into my ear before pulling up the front of my nappy and securing the tapes in place. She then attached my ankle restraints back to the cot - not that I could move them now in my current state.

I was now laying in a completely docile state secured to an adult sized crib. I was also fully naked except for the tissue filled nappy that (I cant believe I’m thinking this,) my new mummy had placed me in! “There’s a good baby!” Mummy Cathy coed as she produced a magic wand from nowhere! She placed the wand against the front one my nappy and turned it on. (Buzzzzzzzzzzz) The vibrations immediately had my mummy’s desired effect on me. The vibrations made there way though the thick disposable white adult nappy and connected with my penis. The sensation of the magic wand acting upon my member and vibrating the paper handkerchiefs around it was intense. “Mmmmm!” I mustered a muffled groan as the pleasure inside my incased nappy prison increased.

• Like 3

Part 4

The wand was relentless as it continued to stimulate my member through its padded prison. “Who’s mummy’s special baby boy?” Cathy coed, as she stroked the side of my face. “Mmmppphhhff!” I tried to complain as I struggled against my restraints nearing climax. It’s was all too much, I could not escape the vibrations massaging my member. “Mmmppphhhff! Mmmppphhhff!” I cried into the drugged tissues as I felt myself explode into the waiting tissue filled nappy. 

“Good baby!” Cathy said as she removed the wand from my nappy area. I watched her place it on the trolley as I breathed heavily though the drugged tissues, I was struggling to keep my eyes open now as the chloroform vapours were taking effect. “I’ll leave you to rest now sweetheart , you’ve had a hectic few hours haven’t you?” Cathy said as she kissed me on my forehead and moved out of view. I continued to test my restraints, moan and struggle as the chloroform took hold, soon I was fast asleep in my drugged slumber.

I awoke with a start, my stomach was rumbling, it took me a while to understand where I was, but realising my limbs were immobilised and with the tissues gagging my speech , I soon was alert to my predicament. Almost immediately that I had become aware of my situation both my bladder and bowels gave way. I screamed into my gag as my hot urine escaped my body, but worse was to come, I had no control! My bowels just emptied! I tried to stop it by clenching my arse cheeks but the tissues between them prevented the closure (not that it made much difference to the outcome.) the warm mess warmed my nappy, there was nothing I could do.

I laid in my mess for what seemed hours, I was now feeling quite sorry for myself. I had even started to sob. I now realised that nobody knew where I was, I am being held captive by a woman that I hardly know and she was in complete control. I had no idea how many hours had passed - I was now just hoping that somebody would rescue me. Then I heard the lock open, I turned my head as I heard the footsteps enter the room. I could not see the figure, but in my heart, I knew it was Cathy once again. “Hello gorgeous! Does baby need a change?” Cathy said as she placed her hand on my fore head. “Mmmppphhhfff!” I complained. Cathy simply wiped the tears from my eyes with a few tissues. I watched as she then put on a pair of latex gloves. I again struggled against my bonds, but to no avail. The sickening realisation and reality of my predicament hit home to me - Yes I had been abducted! Yes I wanted to be free - but yes, I also wanted to be out of this dirty nappy! “Of course you do! Let’s get you all nice and freshly nappied!” Cathy said.

It didn’t take Cathy long to attach my legs to the hoist and raise them up. I felt so humiliated as Cathy opened up and removed my nappy as well as its dirty contents, she used the baby wipes to clean me up, wiping the mess that Cathy had ensured I had expelled. Soon she had me clean and exactly how she envisaged, her charge should be, before placing a fresh nappy on them (baby clean!) Cathy retrieved a thick white disposable nappy, opened it out and slid it underneath my bottom. “Mmmmppphhhfff!” I moaned, but Cathy ignored my pleas. She glided across the room and retrieved a black rubber butt plug from one of the cabinets. Returning to my side she applied some lube to it before swiftly shoving it into my rose bud. “Mmppphhhfff!” I groaned as I felt the intruder enter me. Cathy then padded out the fresh nappy with fresh paper handkerchiefs and pulled back my foreskin, wrapping a wad around my member. Cathy smiled at her handy-work, before pulling up the front of the thick nappy and taping it closed.

“There, there baby mummy is here to look after you sweetie! Are you hungry baby?” Cathy asked as she removed the old chloroformed laced tissue gag. I gasped the fresh air afforded to me, but didn’t have much time to answer as Cathy zipped down her nurses uniform, unclipped her bra and forced her bosom to my lips. From nowhere Cathy produced a wad of paper handkerchiefs and encased my nose with them, forcing me to inhale through the thick white tissues. “Now be a good baby and suck mummy’s bosom sweetheart and no biting otherwise your be in big trouble!” Cathy commanded. As I inhaled though the tissues I could tell they were laced with something, but not the sleepy chloroform I had been accustomed too. As I naturally opened my mouth, the large bosom was forced between my lips and sat perfectly within my mouth. I thought about bitting it, but restrained as I was I decided it was a bad idea. “Suck baby!” Cathy commanded again. Inhaling the strange chemical within the tissues forced over my nose I started to suck Cathy’s breast as instructed. After a few sucks I was shocked as liquid started to fill my mouth and trickle down my throat! I tried to pull away, but Cathy used the tissues to pinch my nose, “”Don’t fight me, swallow mummy’s milk baby!” Cathy said. I had no choice but to do as I was told! Soon I was sucking in a rhythm and was enjoying my kidnappers milk that was flowing into my mouth and down my throat. Unbeknownst to me the drug contained within the paper handkerchiefs covering my nose was a concoction designed to make me crave Cathy’s nectar! ( her milk that she had ensured that she could produce for her captive.) I continued to drain my kidnappers bosom for about ten minutes, until Cathy decided that I had - had enough. She pulled her breast away from me, even though I tried to stay latched on. 

“That’s enough for now baby!” Cathy removed the paper handkerchiefs covering my nose and I watched her as she put her voluptuous breasts back into her bra and zipped up her uniform. She then picked up some fresh paper handkerchiefs from the trolley behind my head and applied something (her chloroform) to them before wrapping more tissues over the damped area. “It’s time for beddy byes now Babykins!, you’ve had quite a day haven’t you?” Cathy surmised as she stroked my forehead. I new that she was about to knock me out, but was confused after having my feed, I knew that this was wrong but part of me had enjoyed my new mummy feeding me. “Please, I don’t understand what’s going on!” I pleaded with Cathy. “It’s ok baby! Mummy is here!” Cathy tried to comfort me as I watched her raise the paper handkerchiefs above my head. “NOOOoommmmmmppppphhhhhfffffffffff! I cried as Cathy forced the thick white tissues over my mouth and nose. I tried to turn my head from side to side, but my new mummy was in complete control and held the paper handkerchiefs over my mouth and nose with ease. Cathy started to rub the front of my nappy with her spare hand. I could not help but become excited by her actions and was soon hard as a rock. “Oh baby! I know, it’s so exciting isn’t it!” Mummy Cathy said as she felt my rock hard member straining against the confine of my tissue filled nappy. “Mmmmppphhhfff! Mmmmppphhhfff!” I screamed as She continued to abuse me. I was now breathing heavily as I was nearing climax, but the chloroform was sending me deeper into my slumber! “Good baby! There’s a good boy!” Mummy Cathy teased as I could not not stop myself, the tingling within my loins were too much and I exploded into my nappy prison. “Good boy!” Cathy said as she felt my ejaculation. “Go to bub byes now darling!” Cathy said, stroking my head as she kept the drugged tissues firmly over my mouth and nose. “Mmpphhhff!” I moaned as I looked up at my kidnapper. My eyes started to flutter as the drug was taking effect.  “Ssssshhhhhhhhh baby, thaaaaaatsssss riiiiigggghhttttt mummy’s got you!” Cathy whispered as I fell unconsciousness.

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...

Part 5

Cathy removed the thick white paper handkerchiefs from my mouth and nose. She smiled down at my sleeping form, pleased with how she was starting to control me. Un-taping my nappy she removed and disposed the dirty ejaculated tissues within and cleaned my groin with baby wipes. She then used the talc powder, sprinkling it over my clean penis and bald groin. Cathy rubbed the powder in, before she wrapped more fresh paper hankies around my manhood and groin. She saw the butt plug and couldn’t resist twisting it before she then pulled up the front of the nappy and taped the bulging nappy closed. She rubbed the outside of my plastic prison, feeling my member within, “there’s a good boy! Mummy’s going make sure that you don’t have to worry about anything again!” Cathy spoke to my sleeping form. Cathy unsecured my bonds and placed some thick leather mittens over my hands, she then kissed my forehead and left the nursery.

I groggily came too, after a few minutes I realised that although I was well padded I was not gaged or secured to the cot. Had Cathy forgot to restrain me? I thought as I looked around. I noted that my hands were in some kind of mittens and as I stood up found that my hands were restricted, there was no way I could remove the bulky tissue filled nappy.

I made my way to the nursery door knowing that it would probably be locked, but to my surprise, when I awkwardly used my mittened hands to push down the handle the door opened. I had butterflies in my stomach as I concluded that I may actually have a chance of escape. I slowly peaked around the corner of the doorway and found the staircase empty. I started to creep up the stairs very slowly, stopping every so often to make sure the quiet creeks under my feet had not been identified. Once at the top of the stairs I surveyed the lounge area - the coast was still clear and I could see the front door across the room. I decided to make a bolt for it I moved across the room as quickly as possible, however the bulkiness of the nappy made my movements unnatural, having to waddle as I did so. I reached the front door and managed to pull the middle lock catch over, however the door did not open.i started to panic as I noted the top and bottom dead locks were closed. I reached up to the top one and managed to use my thickly mittened hand to push it over. When I bent down to repeat the procedure again with the bottom lock, I noticed that it was also pushed down and no matter how hard I tried, the stupid mittens prevented me from lifting the bolt up and pushing it over.

Cathy silently grinned to herself as she watched my futile attempts of escape from the top of the first floor stairs. Of course she hadn’t ‘forgot’ to restrain me, it was all part of Cathy’s plan, to see if I would behave or to see if I would try to escape. Cathy knew of course that I would try to escape, in fact she was counting on it. Cathy quietly removed a wad of thick white paper hankies from her pocket and applied the familiar chloroform drug to then from the brown vile that she placed knowingly with the tissues. After placing the vile back in her pocket, Cathy silently advanced down the stairs towards me. Cathy was like a cat stalking her pray as I desperately attempted to undo the bottom   deadlock. Before I had my indication that Cathy was behind me she was there. As I was desperately fiddling with the lock, I saw the thick white paper hankies emerge  in the corner of my right eye and move in front of my face. “NNNOOOOMMMMMMPPPPHHHHHHHHHHFFFFFF!! I cried as the paper hankies were brought back towards my face and were forced over my mouth and nose.

“Oh dear Babykins, I really hoped that you’d be a good boy, but it seems you just don’t know how to be a good boy now do you?!” Cathy mocked me inherit sweet sickly patronising voice. “Mmmmppppphhhhhhhhfffff, Mmmmpppphhhhfffff!” I cried into the gag, as I inhaled the sick sweetly chemical once more. “That’s right my precious, breathe in mummy’s special medicine and have a nice little nap. I knew that you were the right one for me PJ, even dyer I watched you stumble back drunk after that lads night out! I knew that with a little tweak her and there that you’d be the perfect baby that I’ve always wanted!” Cathy whispered into my ear as I started to succumb to the paper laced handkerchief drugged gag covering my airways. “Mmmmpppphfff!” I tried to reply. “I know that you don’t believe me, but I really do have your best interests at heart! But I’m afraid I will have to punish you! You did try to leave mummy! That baby is just not allowed!” Cathy stated. “Mmmmmmppppjhhffffgf!” I cried as my legs buckled. I was now laying on my kidnappers lap as she effortlessly held her paper hankies in place!

“Mummy is going to get you back to the nursery sweetheart and when you wake up from your ikkle nap I’m going to show you why mummy always knows best! “Mmmmpppphhhhhfff! Mmmmmppphhhpppffff! Mmmmmmppphhhhhffff! I cried s the chloroform did its work. “Ssssssshhhhhhh baby! Mummy’s got yoooooooouuuuuuuuuuu!” These were the last words that I heard before I feel into unconscious.

• Like 4