LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

i have been commissioned by zacybaby on deviant art to make a series of short regression stories. here is the first ^,^

The camera. 

Bell, a gorgeous 21-year-old college student, let out a loud grown as she walked down the street annoyed. She didn't want to be out here, but her stupid parents forced her.

“Its Kaileys 10th birthday! You should get something for your sister.” Dad told her earlier.

“But I don't have any money! All of it has gone into college.” Bell told them.

“We weren't born yesterday.” her mother told her annoyed. “We know your grades have been slipping. Mostly because since you've turned 21 you've been spending all your extra money on alcohol. 

Bell couldn't defend herself becase It was all true.

“So we're going to loan you some money to get her a good gift. And if we find out you spent it on anything else, you can go live with one of your friends while you finish college.” Dad told her before handing her $50.

But as Bell walked the streets of their shopping district, she couldn't think of a single thing to get her sister.

She never really cared to find out what her sister really liked or bothered to even ask. 

She looked at books, toys, games, and other random stuff but could not think of a single thing to get her sister. 

But one place did catch her eye. 

It was a simple building with a large camera on top. “Photobomb” said the sign. Thinking she had nothing to lose, Bell went inside to check it out and see what they sold.

Inside was covered in cameras and camera related items. 

Bell was slightly amazed at just how many different cameras were in this place.

“Hello! How may I assist you today?” a woman behind the counter asked.

“Oh, im just looking around.” Bell told them as she continued to look at all the cameras.

As she looked she saw modern cameras, old cameras, and everything in between. But as she was making her way back to the front of the store and about to leave, one camra stood out. 

It looked like an old polaroid camera but more modernised. It was sitting on a little table with a class lid over it to have it on display. The RC* camra.

“How much is this one?” Bell asked

“Oh, that one is not for sale, it's only for display at the moment while its on lone.” the woman behind the desk told Bell.

“Well, is there anything a 10-year-old would like?” Bell asked. “I'm thinking of getting her a camera set for a present and I want something in pink.”

“Hold on just a moment!” the woman said happily. “I think I have something in the back.

The woman walked into the back room for 2 minutes and when she returned Bell was gone.

“Miss?” the woman said as she looked around. Not noticing the weird camera gone and replaced with a 50 dollar bill.

“Here you go. Happy birthday.” Bell tells her sister as soon as she got home and hands Kailey the camera. A look of boredom plastered on her face. 

“A CAMERA! COOL!” Kailey shouted as she examined the camera.

“Where's mom and dad?” Bell asked as she noticed both of them gone.

“Daddy is at work and mom forgot something at the stoor so they will be right back.” Kailey told her sister.

“Whatever.” Bell said as a birthday balloon floated near her face. “God damn those are annoying.”

With her sharp nails she pop the balloon that was in her face. 

“HEY! That was mine!” Kailey shouted.

“So what. Balloons are for babies anyways.” Bell said annoyed.

“No their not!” Kailey shouted now growing upset. As her sister started to walk out of the room.

“Whatever you say baby.” Bell replied and made Kailey upset.

She wished there was some way she could get back at her sister. But she knew that would be impossible. So instead she decided to focus on her new camera and see what it could do.

She looks over at her cake and balloons that were set up for her and decides to take a picture of them.

She turns on and points the camera at the plain vanilla cake her mom got her. The store was out of chocolate so she got vanilla.

As she was about to take a picture, the screen on the back asked: “what would you like to change?”

“Huh?” Kailey said as she touched the cake on the screen and got a few options. One said chocolate and Kailey used it and pressed “change”

That's when a polaroid picture came out of the camera and Kailey was able to see the cake in the picture was now a chocolate cake. When she looked up at the cake in reality, she was shocked to see it had also changed into a chocolate cake!

It didn't take her long to realize just what had happened, or to come up with an idea on how to get back at her sister.

After looking threw the settings a bit and finding some instructions, she learned that she can change anything around her with her mind remembering what happened before. Also, if she speaks just after the flash, she can influence even more change.

With a smirk on her face, she goes to her sisters door and can peek into the room. Bell was sitting on her bed on her phone. This was the perfect time to test out the camera.”

She pointed it at Bell and taped on the screen before taking the picture.

“Hey! Don't take a picture of me!” Bell shouted.

“Mom called and wanted me to check if your diaper is wet again.” Kailey said as she came into the room to now see her sister.

Bell was still in her normal shirt but her pants were gone and replaced with a pull up with nothing covering them up.

“They aren't diapers, their pull ups!” Bell shouted as she blushed and was reminded of the accidents she had been having lately.

“What's the difference?” Kailey said sarcastically as she walked over to get a better look at the pull-up.

“Watch it. Or i swear once i'm out of these i'll put you in them.” Bell told her little sister.

“No you can't.” Kailey replied as she began thinking of more things she could do.

“You want to bet?” Bell asked as she got annoyed “i'm still much bigger than you and can put you in them right now.”

Bell then got up and marched over to her dresser to grab a pullup and when she turned around, she saw her sister taking a selfie and then a flash.

Bell was now rubbing her eyes and trying to get rid of the spots she was seeing. 

"What a good girl getting your pull up for a change." A fomiller, yet different voice said.

When Bell was able to see again, she was now looking up at her big sister Kailey. 

Kailey was a tall 13 year old girl who had straight A's in school, while Bell was a short 10 year old who had trouble keeping her pull ups dry. Bell was very jealous of her older sister and everyone knew it.

"Want big sister to help you?" Kailey asked.

"N-no! I can do it myself!" Bell shouted and stuck out her tongue in annoyance at her big sister. 

"You sure? That pull up looks awful full, did you poop in it again?" Kailey asked to tease.

"That only happened once!" Bell shouted it won't happen again!

"Well see." Kailey said with another smile as she left the room to let her now little sister change herself.

Then she got another idea! 

Just before their parents got home, Kailey fiddled with the settings on the camera.

"Bell. come here a moment,” Kailey said as Bell came into the living room, “want to try taking a picture?”

Bell's eyes lit up for a moment as she came over to her sister and looked at the camera Kailey got. Kailey helped Bell set up the camera just right to take a picture of the cake and presents on the table when the door behind them opened and both their mom and dad came in.

“What are you girls doing?” Mom asked.

“Just taking a picture to remember little Bell’s special day.” Kailey told them with a smile.

“Huh?” Bell asked as Kailey helped Bell take the photo and the flash went off.

When Bell looked back she could see something strange had just happened. The table had far more presents than before, but there were other bigger stuff surrounding the table.  And above it was a banner that said “happy back to diapers!”

“W-wha?” Bell said in surprise.

“It was so nice of you to share your birthday with Bell’s special day.” mom said to Kailey with a smile. “She is going to be such a happy baby girl.”

“N-no! I'm not a baby!” Bell shouted but only got coos and awas back.

“Sounds like someone is getting fussy,” Dad said as he walked over to the cake. “Let's give her a slice before we put her down for a nice nap.”

“I don't need a nap!” Bell shouted but was pulled over to the table by her big sister.

“Come one and have some cake baby girl.” Kailey told Bell as she forced her to sit at the head of the table were her mom gave her a tiny slice of cake.

No one would listen to her whine and plead for someone to believe she wasn't a baby. But they fell on def ears as Kailey not only opened her presents, but Bell’s as well.

Boxes of diapers, toys, changing supplies, meddasion, a rocking horse, clothes, and even a high chair.

By the end, Bell was silently in tears as their was nothing she could do to stop this.

“Arnt you happy Bell” Kailey asked with a smile as she fiddled with her camera and set a delay reaction. “You got so much nice stuff.”

“Kailey, i-i don't want to be a baby!” Bell whined with tears in her eyes. “I don't like diapers!”

“What do you mean?” Kailey asked as took a picture of Bell “This picture says otherwise.”

For a moment, Bell couldn't understand what she was seeing in the picture, but as if her body was no longer her own, Bell stood up on the chair, turned around and squatted in front of everyone.

“Look! My little baby is doing it, i'm so proud.” Mom said with a smile.

“And just look at her face, she must really enjoy it.” Dad said with a smile as well.

Everyone watched as Bell released the biggest poop of her life into her pull-ups. Making it well known she was to young for them and needing something more appropriate. But the look on Bell’s face was that of pure bliss and happiness.

“Im pooping! Im pooping!” Bell shouted excitedly as the pull-up barely held it all it. Then gave her bottom a nice little shake to let everyone know just how much she loves it.

“Now what do you say to sissy for making your day so special?” Kailey asked.

“Twank you!” Bell shouted happily.

“Your welcome baby girl, but I don't think you can really be a 10 year old anymore, i think your more fitting as 1.”

With one last flash, Bell was now a happy, messy little one year old. Just so happy to be in her poopy diaper. 

Soon she will be upset when she is changed and want to be back in her dirty diaper again. But for the moment, she was happy. Especially when big sister Kailey bounced the messy baby on her knee, making Bell giggle in delight.

“I'm so glad your happy Bell.” Kailey whispered into the baby’s ear. “You were always such a big baby.”

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...

I liked the story. It was a short cute little story. I will say though that there were a lot of misspelled words in it. I was still happy to give it a like and will be looking forward to reading some of the other short regression stories. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

regression days: slumber party sissy. P1

(this was a commision for diaperwiz in DA.)

(all characters in this story are 18 or over.)

Nichol sat on her couch as she and her friends chatted and discussed what they were going to do with Nichol’s twin brother Alexander. 

You see, their parents were out of down for the 3-day holiday and gave Nichol permission to invite a few friends over. Alex, on the other hand, was supposed to go to a friend’s house. But plans changed and Alex had to stay home. 

What’s the harm? He would just stay in his room while the 4 girls hung out. 

But puberty can be ruthless to a boy with urges. And after overhearing that one of the friends was going to go change in another room, he decided to try to sneak a peek.

However, he was easily caught and tied to a chair. 

The girls were all mad and wanted to punish him. But how? Ideas of shaving his head, to making a video about how he’s a peeping tom and posting it to youtube were good options. 

But it was Nichol’s friend Paige who had the best idea.

“Let's make him into a sissy!” Paige shouted.

“Huh?” everyone asked.

“I've been looking into hypnosis tracks online and have always wanted to try them!” Page tells them as she takes out her laptop and shows them all.

“But are you sure it would work?” Nichol asked.

“I don't know, but what could it hurt?” Paige asked. “Worst case scenario is we have him tied to a chair for a few hours,"

Nichol thought about it some more before finally giving the ok.

Using the site she found, Paige set up the hypnosis track and downloaded it to her phone. 

Using Alex’s own noise-canceling gaming headphones, the girls taped it to Alex’s struggling head before blindfolding him. 

Page then did one other thing and removed the tape on his mouth. Alex yelled and cried out, but Paige just threw a pill into his mouth and retaped it shut.

“What did you just give him?” Nichol asked.

“Just some of my ADHD medicine to help him focus on the recording," Page said with a smirk.

(authors note! This is just a fantasy. Never do something like this! Never give someone else prescription drugs.)

And there he sat for the next 4 hours. Unable to move. Unable to speak. Unable to see. He could only listen to the white noise.

The only thing they gave him, was removing the tape on his mouth for just a moment to add a hiking packs water hose into his mouth and retaping it so that he wouldn’t be thirsty.

“Alex, Alex, did you have a nice nap?” Nichol asked as she and her friends slowly removed the headphones, blindfold, and the tape on his mouth.

Alexander blinked for a few moments and looked around a moment. As if just waking up from a weird dream.

“Ya, I had a strange dream,” Alexander said as he sat up. His voice sounding softer than normal. “Were still having the sleepover right?”

The girls all looked at each other before huge smiles appeared on their faces. They now knew at least a few of their Hypno settings were working! Now to test some more.

“Well, I'm not so sure, Alexa," Nichol sais, “I don’t think your big girl enough to stay up with us,"

“Ya, we don’t want to babysit a baby," Emily, one of Nichol’s friends, told him.

“I'm not a baby!” Alexa shouted and puffed out his checks into a pout.

It was so hard for the girls not to burst out laughing. 

“Ok, fine then, but first, you have to go get ready,” Nichol told him. “It's a sleepover but you’re not in your pajamas yet,"

Nichol handed him a set of clothes and pushed him towards the bathroom.

“Hurry up and get dressed,” she told her brother.

As soon as he was inside, the girls all had a soft laugh as this was really happening!

When Alexa came out, most of the girls had to look away or else burst out laughing. 

He was wearing a small pink top that showed off his flat belly while wearing pink shorts. His small frame and being thin made it hard to really tell if Alex was even a boy or a girl. It could go either way.

Alexa was blushing.

“O-ok, I'm all dressed," he said meekly.

“Oh really? You're wearing everything?” Nichol asked. She didn't get a response as Alex tried to look away while blushing. So Nichol came over and pulled his shorts down. Revealing his boy underwear.

“That's no good!” Nichol shouted at her brother. “You know you need your pull-ups!”

The pull-ups belonged to Nicholes's friend Holly. She actually does have some bladder issues but she takes medication for that. The pull-ups are just used as back up protection, but she's willing to give them up for one night.

“No! I'm not a baby! I don't need pull-ups!” Alexa shouts

Nichole wastes no time pulling the sissy over her lap and spanking him in front of everyone! 

Normally, Alexander would have no trouble fighting back. But as Alexa, the hypnosis prevents her from fighting back. So she is helpless as she can only cry as she is spanked.

“Now go put your pull up on before I put you in a full diaper!” Nichol tells Alexa sternly as she snivels back into the bathroom to change.

“Oh my god! I can’t believe this is working!” Emily whispers.

“But what else are we going to do with him?” Megan askes.

“We doll him up," Page sais with another smirk as she tells everyone her next idea.

After Alexa came out wearing her pull up, the girls immediately went straight into a game of truth or dare!

Using a “random name picker” that Holly downloaded, they started their game. Going around in a circle, they will pick a name at random from the app and have that person do a truth or dare.

What Alexa didn’t know, however, is Holly added their name multiple times to increase the chance of Alexa being picked.

“Alexa, truth or dare?” Megan asked.

“Truth!” Alexa sais.

“How long have you needed diapers?” Megan asks

“I-i don't need my diapers!” Alexa says blushing.

“Alexa, don't lie. Tell them the truth. That you are still being potty trained and that mommy and daddy spank you every time you try to steal big kid undies," Nichol tells him.

Alexa looks like they are about to cry as they sheepishly tell the “truth” to the other girls. but she can feel her bladder begin to fill and knows she will need to use the potty soon. Maybe then she can show them she is a big girl!

The game goes to other people for a few rounds but then Alexa is picked again.

“What is your cup size?” Emily asks before snickering.

“C-cup size?” Alexa sais 

“Oh, she’s still flat. That’s why she’s still just a little girl," Nichol answers for him

Alexa is picked again.

“Truth or dare?” Nichol asks.

Alexa is blushing like mad as she decides not to pick truth anymore.

“dare?”

Finally!

“I dare you to let me style your hair!” Nichol says happily.

“O-ok?” Alexa says as his sister starts messing with his hair.

Next dire, “let me do your makeup," the one after that, “let's paint your nails," and the one after that, “pose for a picture,"

With his hair styled and slightly trimmed while wearing makeup, Alexa could pass for a teen girl easily. He looked especially cute when he posed for his picture.

All the girls were laughing and enjoying themselves. Some almost forgetting Alexa was even a boy to begin with.

Then the app picked someone that wasn't Alexa.

“Page have you ever given lip service to a guy?” Nicole asked with a wink.

“Ya, just last week with _____,” Page says with a smirk.

“Him!” Emily shouts surprised as the other girls laugh and giggle.

“Lip service?” Alexa asks confused.

The girls had a sudden idea.

“Oh, nothing a little girl like you needs to know," Nicole tells her.

“I'm not! I can do it too!” Alexa shouts. Which makes everyone start laughing. “I can!”

“Ok then, why don't you prove it," Page asks as Nicole gets up and goes to the kitchen.

“Here, we'll let you practice with a banana," Nicole said as she hands a banana to Alexa.

“U-um, how do I do it?” she asks sheepishly.

“Here, I'll help you," Emily said as she came over. “First, you need to be on your knees, and hold the banana up to your face,"

Alexa did as she was told and got on her knees and held the banana close.

“Ok, first you're going to need to kiss the tip of the banana," Emily told him as Alexa did as was told. “Then you gently lick the tip,"

“I thought you were going to have her go all in," Holly said with a smirk.

“Got to have her warm up to that, just wait a moment," Page tells her as all the girls watch the show.

“Now that you have it warmed up, it's time for you to start sucking on the banana," Emily tells him.

“S-sucking on a banana?” Alexa asks.

“Can the little girl not do it after all?” Nicole asks.

“N-no! I can!” Alexa shouts as she starts sucking on the banana.

“Just don't bite it!” Megan interjects. 

Alexa with the banana in her mouth is sucking on it as the girls around her laugh!

“No no! You need to be moving!” Emily tells Alexa, “don't just suck it like that, pull it out, but before its fully out, suck it back into your mouth,"

Confused, Alexa does as she is told and the girls start cheering for her!

“Ya, that's it!” Emily sais. “You are a natural!”

Alexa doesn't get why sucking on a banana is so fun, but getting cheered on like this was making her happy. But the signals of a potty break were calling her.

“U-um," Alexa says as she takes the banana out. “I need to go potty,"

“You can't stop now, come on, hold it," Megan tells her.

“Ya, now is where the real fun begins," Emily says as she stands up and takes the banana. She then stands right in front of Alexa while holding the banana close to her crotch. “Now start sucking,"

The banana was put into Alexa’s mouth as Emily began rocking her hips back and forth and shoving the banana in and out of her mouth.

“I can't believe she’s doing it," Nicole commented.

“Ya, but I can make it better," Page whispered before going into the kitchen and turning on the water before going behind Alexa.

Page sat behind her and reached her arms in front of Alexa and began using her fingertips to rapidly tap the area between Alexa’s navel and penis.

“Come on, why don't you show us that you're still just a little girl," Page whispered. “I know you can't hold it, so why don't you go ahead and pee your diaper,"

Alexa tries to say no, but Emily puts her hand on Alexa’s head and forces her to keep sucking.

“Which is it? Are you a big girl or a little girl?” Emily asked as she is practically fucking Alexa’s mouth with the banana.

Alexa was trapped! The sounds of the water and Page’s tapping was making her need to pee more! But it was becoming so hard to hold!

“Mmmmm!” Alex moaned from the banana. MMMM!”

“You're almost done! Just a little more!” Emily said as she began going faster and faster!

But Alexa was at her limit!

“MMMMMMM!” Alexa moaned in pleasure as she began peeing in her diaper and felt the seance of release! Emily quickly pulled out the banana with a loud pop.

“Close your eyes!” Megan shouted at Alexa before squirting a little bit of sunscreen lotion onto Alexa’s face.

When Alex opened her eyes, she was panting like mad as Nichole took a picture.

A picture of Alexa on her knees, with a banana resting on her lips and face covered with white stuff. A look of relief on her face as if she had just cum from given the best blowjob of her life!

“Oh my god! Look at her!” Page said as she and the other girls looked at the picture while Alexa used a towel to wipe off the lotion. Still confused as to what they had her do?

Before any of them could do anything else,  the doorbell ring.

“Oh, that must be the pizza guy!” Holly said as she is about to go get the pizza when she has a better idea. “Alexa, I dare you to go get the pizza,"

U-um, ok?” Alexa says as she gets up and heads to the door.

As soon as she left the room, Holly whispered her new idea to her friends. The devious smiles all spread across their face.

“S-sorry, you forgot to give me the money for the pizza,” Alexa says as she comes back from the door.

“Oh right, I'm so dumb," Holly said as she goes to her purse and gets the money. “Oh shoot, I don't have enough for a tip,"

“Does anyone else have a little money for the tip?” Alexa asks.

“How old is the pizza guy?” Magan asks.

“Um, 17 I would guess, why?” Alexa asked

“Well, we don't have enough for a tip, why not give him a ‘Special’ tip,” Magin asked.

“Special tip?” Alexa asked confused.

Outside, the pizza guy is waiting for the chick to return so he can get to his next delivery. 

“Fuck, why is it always the blonds that forget their money.'' The guy mumbles to himself as he waited 4 minutes for the girl to return.

Suddenly the door reopens and the pizza guy freezes.

Standing in front of him was the cute flat chested girl now naked except for a wet pull up!

Behind her were some of her friends giggling and filming this!

“H-h-hear i-i-is you-your m-money!” Alexa sais with her face beat red. The only thought in her mind was wondering how the other girls convinced her to do this!

The pizza guy is just staring dumbfounded for a few moments before he finally snaps out of it and gives over the Pizza.

“I'll take that!” Page says as she hurries over and grabs the pizza while Alexa is still holding the money.

“S-s-sorry w-w don't h-have enough f-f-for a t-tip, so I h-hope t-that's fine," Alexa says as she finally hands over the money.

“Y-ya, it's fine," the pizza guy says as he starts grinning like an idiot as he can't help but look at the cute naked girl in front of him! Not even the soggy pull up was enough to deter him.

Alexa’s heart was pounding like crazy as she stood right in front of this guy. Letting his eyes examine every part of her, not even caring that she was currently wearing a diaper right in front of him. It made her excited.

As the pizza guy staired, he noticed something strange. The pull up was moving? It looked almost like…

Suddenly the pizza guy took off after realizing the truth!

“HAHA! Got so embarrassed he ran off!” Emily laughed along with all the girls as Alexa shut the door and turned to them.

Everyone could see the pitched tent Alexa had in her pull up! 

“Looks like someone was more excited about being seen in her wet diaper," Nichol commented.

Page came in front of Alexa and grabbed the front of Alex’s diaper and began to rub it as Alexa let a moan escape her lips. 

“Your little clit seems very excited like a big girl. But you wet your diaper like a little girl. Do you want to get changed and go to sleep, or do you want to play a little longer with the big girls?” Page asks as she had more plans for the little Sissy.

im just going to post all my one shots here. ^w^

this is a short story commissioned by sparkledust1

Code:lyoko (ABDL commision)

Code: potty.

(takes place between episodes 25 & 26.)
Backstory- Jeremie Belpois, an 11-year-old boy, and his friends discovered a supercomputer hidden in an abandoned factory. Upon investigation, they learn they can enter a virtual world known as Lyoko. Here, they meet an AI named Aélita and a dangerous program called X.A.N.A.

After many adventures and dangers, the kids find a way to use the supercomputer to bring Aélita to life.

“Welcome to earth,” Jeremy says as he and the gang cheer behind them as their virtual friend Aélita is finally turned human.

Aélita smiles back as she slowly gets up and looks at everyone before looking down at herself. The new sensations of her body both confuse and excite her.

Jeremy holds out one of his hands for Aélita to take and helps her step out of the virtualization chamber.

I-i can’t believe it.” Aélita says as she takes her first uneasy steps in the real world.

“It’s nice to see the real you Aélita,” Yumi tells her.

“Congrats.” Ulrich as his footage from being devirtualized is starting to wear off and was now able to stand on his own.

“Nice going Einstein!” Odd told Jeremy happily.

“So, uh… she was virtual before, and you kids brought her to life?” Jim, the only adult here, was very confused by the whole situation.

“It’s a long story Jim.” odd tells him. “Well explain better later but for now, we should celebrate! I say we go out to eat”

“While that sounds nice, Aélita just materialized and should get accustomed to it first,” Jeremy suggested.

“No, I like Odd’s suggestion,” Aélita says with a smile. “I want to see more of the world.”

Jeremy is hesitant at first, but smiles and nods.

About an hour later, the 5 kids were all at a local restaurant and ordering their meal. Odd suggesting Aélita try everything on the menu but Umi pointing out they don’t have the money for that. Instead, everyone just picks something simple.

Aélita was just enjoying everything around her. The sights of the town as they came to the restaurant, the sounds of people they passed by, and the smell of the cooking food. Everything just seemed so amazing.

She was extremely curious when the waiter brought her a glass of water and Jeramy had to explain it to her.

“This is so fascinating,” Aélita comments as she holds the glass. “It’s so different from the digital ocean.”

“Go on and give it a try,” Jeramy says as he takes a drink of his glass.

The rest of the kids stare as Aélita takes her first taste of cold water.

“Cold! But, good.” Aélita tells them as the kids laugh and she finishes the drink.

It wasn’t long before they got their food and Aélita got another glass of water.

Just like with the water, Aélita was ecstatic with the food.

“Slow down Aélita,” Umi says as she sees Aélita eating a little fast without realizing it. “It’s better to go slower and enjoy the food, or else you might choke.”

“Ya, or you’ll look like Odd who wolfs down his food.” Ulrich comments.

“Hey, not my fault this food is better than the stuff we get at school.” Odd replies just before he takes a big bite and nearly chokes!

The rest of the gang laugh as he quickly drinks some water and is able to breathe again. While Aélita drinks another glass of water herself.

Once dinner was over, the gang started to head back to the factory with a to-go box for Jim. he decided to stay back and let the kids have their celebratory dinner alone. Just asked that they bring him back something.

“Man, that was so good! I wish we could eat like that all the time.” Odd said happily.

Maybe once you get a job you can.” Ulrich comments.

“I already have a job! It's called being a Lyoko warrior!” odd shots back but everyone ignores him this time.

“So Aélita, what did you think about your first earth meal?” Jeremie asks.

“It was very good,” Aélita tells him happily. “This sensation of being “full” is quite pleasant.

“Just wait, we will make sure you can experience much more,” Umi tells her.

As they get closer to the factory, Aélita looks up at the dimming sky.

“Earlier it was so warm, now it's starting to get a bit colder.” Aélita points out.

“That’s because the sun is no longer heating this side of the world,” Jeremie explains.

“I see, but despite that, why do I suddenly feel strangely warm?” Aélita asks.

The gang all stop and look at Aélita before Odd starts laughing. Ulrich, Jeremie, and Umi all blush just as Ulrich punches Odd in the arm to shut him up.

“C-come on, we should get inside quickly!” Umi says as she grabs Aélita’s arm.

“W-why? What's wrong?”Aélita asks, now getting a little worried as she is pulled along.

“n-nothing! y-you, um…” Jeremie tries to say but can’t find the right words.

“You wet yourself princess!” odd tells her before Ulrich punches him again! “Oww! What?”

Jim is happy to see the kids once they get to the factory.

“I was starting to get worried you kids wouldn't come back.” Jim sais. “So, what did you bring me?”

“No time!” Umi says as she quickly hands him some money. “I need you to get something from the store.”

“Huh? What's going on?” Jim asks. To which Umi beacons him closer and whispers in his ear.

Jim blushes a moment before looking at Aélita and confirming what Umi told him.

“I-I'll be back!” Jim said as he quickly ran out of the factory.

“Come on Aélita,” Umi tells her as she takes her hand once more and leads her to a bathroom in the factory. “Don’t you boys dare come near here!”

“What happened to her?” Ulric asks. “Did the virtualization have a bug?

“No. I think this might be because her body isn't used to earth yet.” Jeremie tells him.

“What do you mean? She was walking and talking with us just fine.” Odd pipes in.

“Yes but that is what she was able to do on Lyoko. She’s never eaten or drank anything before today and this is a new experience for her body. One we couldn’t have predicted.”

“I don't understand. What has happened to me?” Aélita asks as Umi had her remove her skirt.

“W-well, you see, the human body needs food and water to survive. But we filter out what is needed and then we...um...expel it later.” Umi tries to explain as best she could as she turns on a sink to wash the pee from the skirt and glad the water here still runs.

“S-so what I just did, wasn't normal?” Aélita asks, confused.

“N-no, it’s normal, it’s just…” Umi is trying her hardest to think of a way of explaining it. “When we’re young, we learn to hold the..um...waist, inside us. Until we can get to a room like this to expel it.”

“I-i see,” Aélita says as she’s starting to get it. Barely. “You humans are...very complicated.”

“Just wait 2 more years, it will get worse,” Umi mumbles to herself.

“Huh?”

“N-nothing!” Umi says while blushing more and hoping Jim gets here faster!

Not long later Jim returns with a shopping bag and quickly brings it to the girls.

“What’s in the bag Jimbo?” odd asks curiously.

“None of your beeswax,” Jim tells him.

Back inside, Umi pulls out the new clean skirt for Aélita, along with other garments.

“What are those?” Aélita asks.

“Their pull-ups,” Umi tells her. “They act like a form of protection just in case you have another accident.”

“How long would I have to wear one?” Aélita asks as Umi hands her one.

“Until you learn how to use the toilet,” Umi tells her while turning around. “Now just take off those wet underwear and put them on.”

Aélita does as she is told and puts them on. When Umi looked back, she had to admit that Aélita did look a little cute wearing the pink pull-ups that matched the rest of her outfit.

After putting the new skirt on, the girls leave the room. Both slightly blushing at the ordeal.

“You doing ok Aélita?” Jeremie asks concerned.

“Yes, I'm doing fine,” Aélita says with a smile as her pull up silently crinkles. “It's just another fascinating experience.

to a casual onlooker

To a casual onlooker, the young April looked very cute standing in front of the pet shop.

She wore a cute black bunny hoodie with neon pink dots and stripes to match her pink short skirt. Her cheeks slightly red from the chilly morning air.

But there is more to April that the casual onlooker might miss.

Such as the collar wrapped around her neck that wore for her master.

“the little bunny can’t go outside without her pretty collar,” she told herself as she put the collar on this morning.

Unless you were paying attention, the casual onlooker wouldn’t find it strange the way she was holding her hands together in front of her.

But if she slightly moves her arms, you might catch a glimpse of the ropes keeping her hands tied together. Ropes that she begged her master to tie her body and chest up tightly just under her bunny jacket.

“Tighter! I want to feel like im getting hugged by master,” she tells her master as he tightens the ropes as much as posable.

To the casual onlooker going about their day, you wouldn’t notice April had been standing in the same spot for the last few hours.

But look closer at her shoes and you would see a little chain connecting them together.

“you wouldn’t want your little bunny to run away would you?” she asked her master as he locked the chain.

The casual onlooker wouldn’t think twice about why she was standing there. Surely she would have to leave sometime, right?

But hidden just under April’s skirt was a diaper already slightly damp from April’s juices.

“Can’t have the little bunny making a mess in public, can we?” April asked as she had her master diaper her for the first time.

At any moment, April could simply ask any of the casual onlookers for help. It might be a shock to many, but any of them could help her escape from her restaurants at any time.

But she dared not say a word to any of them.

For when a casual onlooker ever got close to April they may hear a faint buzzing sound. Any normal person might think it just a bee or some other bug. Not knowing it was coming from April herself.

“Excuse me, but I’ve noticed you standing here a while. Are you waiting for someone?” a casual onlooker asks.

“Y-yes. My -f-friend is running late.” April would quickly tell them as she shivered presumably from the cold.

As the casual onlooker walks away, April lets out a few heavy breaths and tries to hold her voice back. A gentle voice speaks into her hidden earpiece.

“How many is that my little bunny?” Nathan the street punk asks as he looks out a coffee shop window at his little neon bunny standing were he left her. A wireless remote in hand as he finally lets go of the button now that the onlooker is gone.

Nathan didn’t understand why she begged him to do this to her but just watching his perverted bunny have her fun made him smile just a little.

Her hart rased and was so nervous about being discovered, nervous… and yet incredibly turned on.

April didn’t know where her master was, but with a gentle smile on her face, she signaled three with one of her hands.

But as another causal onlooker approached her, she knew that wouldn’t last much longer. And neither would her blader. 

\\\\\\\\\\\

this little story was inspired by  HofBondage and her amazing art piece. 

https://www.deviantart.com/hofbondage/art/To-a-casual-onlooker-829950044

the story feters my characters Street punk Nathan and Neon diva April. 

https://www.deviantart.com/pinkthedinosaur/art/Street-punk-Nathan-and-Neon-diva-April-814560853

i was originally planning on making a little short story based on Hof's character in the art, but thanks to their suggestion on making it more my own i changed it to my characters and changed the context a little. 

please check out more of their amazing works!

• 1 month later...

Fun time for Molly.

In the early morning, a young girl is awoken by her 6:00 AM alarm. 

She lets out a low moan before sleepy trying to turn it off and sitting up in her bed. A soft crinkle could be heard as she slowly rubs the sleep from her eyes and yawns.

It takes her a moment or two, but she eventually looks down at her blankets covering up her sham.

For the last 3 weeks Anita, a short 17-year-old girl, has been having nighttime accidents and her mom has been very upset with her. After the first few days, her mom forced her to wear pull-ups and rubber sheets. After the first week of heavy leaks and soaking her blankets, she was forced to wear thick diapers. Ever since she hasn’t gone a night without an accident.

As Anita slowly lifted the blankets and felt her diaper, she gasped in shock! 

“They are dry!” Anita cheered loudly and jumps out of bed.

“Why so loud?” Molly, Anita’s cousin who was staying with them, asks as she too rubbed the sleep from her eyes and notices the dry diaper.

“I didn’t wet myself last night!” Anita cheers again before rushing out of the room and towards her mom.

Anita hears the bathroom shower start and starts knocking on the door.

“Mom! I’m dry!” Anita shouts.

“That’s great honey! I just got into the shower. Just wait for a few minutes and I'll check you.” the mom shouts over the running water.

Anita had tried to hide her wet diapers when she first had to wear them. Hoping to go back to pull-ups at least. When her mom found out, she forced Anita to start wearing locking panties to keep her from hiding the diapers under her bed. 

“I’ll check on you every morning. If you can stay dry we can talk about going back to pull-ups.” mom told Anita.

She couldn’t wait for that! 

“I bet you’ll wind up wetting yourself pretty soon,” Molly comments as Anita gets back to her room.

“I will not!” Anita shouts back at her. “I just need to wait for 10 minutes for mom to get out and then I can finally be out of this stupid diaper.”

“Ya right. You'll be wet before she even gets here.” Molly replies.

“You want to bet!” Anita shouted. Now a little angry at Molly’s disrespect.

“Ok, I bet I could make you pee yourself right now,” Molly tells her. A slight smirk on her face.

“What do I get if I win?” Anita asks.

“If you can stay dry until your mom gets back, I'll wear the rest of the diapers you still have,” Molly tells her. “If I win, you have to do something for me.”

“Deal!” 

In a few moments, both molly and Anita were on the ground with their legs spread wide in a diamond shape.

Molly was taller then Anitta and looked slightly down at Anitta who had her arms crossed with a smug look on her face.

“Is this all? I’m going to win easily!” Anitta sais confidently.

“You say that, but you haven’t used the bathroom yet have you?” Molly comments.

Anitta’s eyes slowly rase as her happiness about her dry diaper kept her from noticing her full morning blader. But it wasn't too bad, she could still hold it for another 10 minutes before it got real bad.

Before Anitta could say anything, Molly quickly leaned forward and grabbed Anitta's ankles. 

"Now let's see how long it takes you to pee." Molly sais with a smirk and moves her right foot to Anitta's crotch. 

"W-what are you…" Anitta started to ask when Molly's foot began to shake.

Anitta suddenly felt a strange sensation of having the soft diaper padding being pushed into her crotch and rubbed.

"S-stop!" Anitta shouted as she began to blush and feel tingly. 

It felt so weird yet strangely good at the same time. She had to stop it fast before things got weirder.

Anitta tried to move Molly's foot, but Molly was pulling anitta towards it and she couldn't move out of the way.

"P-please stop!" Anitta shouted as waves rushed over her. She leaned forward trying to force Molly to let go of her ankles, but Molly just started to rub faster!

Anitta's body suddenly went numb and fell back and attempting desperately to shake her hips away from Molly, only leading to it feeling more intense. 

"P-please, s-stop! I-im about to cum! Im about to cum!" Anitta shouts but it was too late. 

Her lower back shot up and her body convulsed as she began to have an intense organism inside her diaper.

With no strength left in her body, the moment her padded bottom hit the floor again she couldn't hold her morning pee back. 

Molly smiled as she saw the fluffy white diaper swell and turn yellow as Anitta wet herself.

"Told you I could make you pee." Molly sais with a smile and rises to leave the room.

Anitta just lays on the floor trying to catch her breath. not knowing just what happened.  When she finally began to sit up, she placed one hand on her swollen diaper.

It felt different than the ones she would wake up to. It was warm and she didn't feel clammy. 

"Ok Anitta, let's see that dry diaper!" Mom sais with a wet towel draped around her head. 

She stopped when she saw her daughter on the floor rubbing a freshly wet diaper. 

"Mommy, please! Noooo!" Molly heard Anitta scream as she got a spanking wetting herself and playing with her diaper.

"That was a close one," Molly mumbled to herself. 

Anitta has always been a very heavy sleeper. So it was easy for Molly to sneak in with a water bottle and make it look like Anitta was wetting the bed. 

Last night, however, Molly fell asleep before Anitta and wasn't able to do that. thankful that little trick actually worked and she was able to get her to pee her diaper herself. 

"Maybe it's time I started having her have some daytime 'accidents' as well," Molly mumbled as she peeked in and saw Anitta with her wet diaper sagging around her legs as her bottom was spanked more and more. Anitta crying like the baby Molly wanted her to be.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

fun time for molly two

Anita struggled to sit still on the couch with her big poofy diaper on.

Despite her bed wetting and her mom forcing her to wear locking panties at night, her mom would always unlock the panties and let Anita change into her regular underwear during the day until it was time for bed and Mom forced her to put her diaper and locking panties back on.

But after her Mom found her sitting on the floor touching a freshly wet diaper, her mom was furious. All she had to do was wait just a few more minutes. Or if she was that desprit, she could have asked her mom to hurry up and unlock them.

Anita didn't even want to try to explain that it wasn't her fault. That Molly rubbed her special spot with her foot and caused her to cum and wet herself. That would just make everything so much worse. 

Thankfully, after her mom gave her a long and hard spanking, Anita was able to at least explain that she wasn't actually touching herself. At least not in that way. Just examining the newly wet diaper. 

It wasn't much better, but at least her mom wasn't as upset. For a moment, her mom thought Anita was just doing it on purpose and pervertedly getting off on wetting diapers. But after thinking about it, she realized that couldn't be right. Why would Anita tell her she was clean just to get in trouble? It was most likely just an accident.

But Anita’s mother was still mad her daughter didn't at least try to stay dry, so as punishment, for the rest of the weekend Anita would stay in diapers all day.

This delighted Molly as she sat on a different chair in the living room and glanced at Anita. Her little cousin just looked so adorable trying to find a comfortable position to sit on her diaper. 

“Hey, Anita, could i use your phone for a bit?” Molly asked. “I want to check some things online but my phone is dead and charging.”

“Oh, sure.” Anita replies as she hands over her phone. 

Anita never really looks up anything important on her phone. So she wasn't worried about Molly snooping around on it. She also preferred to call someone rather than text them. But their was one thing Molly was glad about. Anita loved phone games and got a lot of apps. 

Every now and then she would get so many she would be forced to delete the games she wasn't playing and keep the ones she was. Dew to Anita complaining about the lack of memory on her phone, Molly new she had just deleted a bunch but still had so many. She wouldn't notice a new app being downloaded and hidden in the middle of all the games. 

Once Molly was done setting up the phone she handed it back to Anita before leaving the house to do a little shopping.

Later that night, Molly slowly creeps into Anita’s room at 2 Am while she is fast asleep. She does nothing but hides in the corner and waits for a few moments. 

Suddenly, Anita’s phone turns on while on the nightstand next to Anita. At first, Molly doesn't hear anything. But after a few minutes the faint sounds of waterfalls can be heard. 

Molly downloaded a special white noise nature app that she programmed to turn on the sounds of running water as Anita slept. 

Anita remind sprawled out on the bed, oblivious to the sounds around her.

Molly let out a sigh of relief as she was glad Anita didn't wake up. She new Anita was a heavy sleeper but she had to be sure. 

Molly crept forward and smiled at Anita. Sleeping so peacefully in her fluffy diaper.

Now would be the time Molly would take out her water bottle and tube to fill up Anita’s diaper. But tonight that was plan B.

Tonight was the night Molly started making Anita a regular bed wetter. 

Molly took out a small vial of peppermint oil and left just a tiny drop just under Anita’s nose. 

She researched a lot of things on how to make someone pee, and both running water and the smell of peppermint oil seemed to help. But now came the fun but hard part.

Anita remained motionless on her bed. In such deep sleep that nothing could wake her up. Or at least thats what Molly hoped as she reached under Anita’s blankets and cursed the front of Anita’s diaper. 

Molly gently rubbed and thick, crinkly diaper. With every crinkle she grew worried Anita would wake up. But she never did.

The soft slow rubbing started to pick up a little as she heard Anita’s breath slowly pick up but Molly refrained from going too fast. She needed Anita to be stimulated, but not horny. 

Without warning, Molly could feel a slight warm sensation on her hand. One that grew warmer and warmer the more Molly rubbed the increasingly wet diaper. 

Molly had an evil smile as she looked down at Anita. Blissfully unaware she was now peeing in her diaper while sleep. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

while im waiting on some info for the brownie points chapter, I have a little one shot I have saved that I want to finish. 

it will involve two characters, and will be sexual. but I don't know what sex to make them. so I would like some sugestions.

boy on girl, girl on boy, boy on boy, or girl on girl. 

daddys Xmas surprises

I loved my girlfriend so much. I would do almost anything for her. But there was some stuff she wouldn't do for me. I'm into ABDL and she was not. But I was fine with it. There are some kinks that some people can't get into. I for one dont like feet.

But this year for Christmas eve, we both had a special surprise for one another. 

I was in our living room with most of our stuff from the bedroom all over the place after I insisted we do a deep clean of the bedroom yesterday. The only thing in the room was our bed. We were waiting for the carpets to dry before we put everything back.

“Babe, can you come to the bedroom for a moment?” she called from the room.

“One sec, I'll be right there,'' I call back as I finish sending a text and go see what she wants.

When I got to the room, I saw her sitting on the striped bed in her underwear with a small red present sitting next to her.

“I know I should wait until Christmas, but I don't think we will be able to have any fun while my family is here tomorrow,” she said with a sexy smile on her face. “Go ahead and open it.

I'm already smiling from seeing her act sexy for me, what could be in the box that could make it any better? I rip off the paper and open the box. My jaw drops as I see what's in it.

A cute red and green diaper.

“I-is this…” I stammer as my girlfriend takes the diaper out of the box and lays on the bed.

“You do so much for me, so I thought I should at least try something special for you,” she said seductively. “So, want to diaper me, daddy?”

I didn't need to say a thing. The tent in my pants was already saying enough. 

Without hesitation, I pulled off her panties and tossed them to the floor before taking the diaper from my girlfriend and unfolding it. I had her spread her legs and slid the diaper under her.

“Good girl,” I tell her with a large smile on my face as I lean forward and kiss her pussy.

“Mmm, daddy.” she moans as I lick her and play with her a little bit before sitting up and finish taping the diaper onto her.

With the diaper fully on, she jumps off the bed and walks around the room for a moment. Shaking her diaper tush seductively as she does so.

“Does daddy like it?” she asked.

“Daddy likes a lot,” I tell her with a bright smile.

She did a diaper strut over to me and kissed me on my lips before sliding down and unzipping my pants.

“Oh, god baby!” I moaned and she engulfed me whole. Neither one of us noticing the door shouting quietly.

I couldn't help but find her padded butt to be so cute as she gave me probably the best blowjob I had ever had.

“Keep going baby, daddy is about to cum.” I tell her as I place a hand on her head. She just goes faster and faster until I cum straight into her mouth.

I slowly pull it out of her mouth while she swallows.

“Thank you dada for the milk,” she said in a babyish tone.

I don't know what came over me, but I immediately picked her up and tossed her on the bed. 

“Oh daddy,” she said excitedly as I took off the rest of my clothes. “Daddy, take my pussy.”

I smirk as I hear this and surprise her as I grab her legs and flip her over. Her butt now facing me and an easy target.

*SMACK*

“EEEEP” she squealed from the slap to her padded bottom. 

“Bad baby, you dont tell daddy what to do,” I tell her as I give her a light spanking.

She squeals again before raising her bottom higher for me.

“I'm sorry daddy. Do whatever you want,” she tells me while shaking her diaper.

I grab her bottom firmly and give it a nice squeeze before I rub the front of it. Hearing her let out a low moan before I slid my hand in through one of the leg holes.

“Oh my, did my baby girl use her diaper, or is she just very excited?” I comment.

“Very excited,” she tells me as she looks back at me with a smile.

I take my hand out and give the diaper a nice pat before reaching into our bedside table and pulling out a condom.

“Will the baby girl be good and do something for daddy?” I ask as I slip the condom on.

“Anything daddy,” she said seductively.

“Let's see that diaper even wetter,” I told her.

For a brief moment, her smile fades as she realizes what I'm asking for. It takes a moment, but the smile returns as her still raised diaper begins to hiss and expand.

“Such a good girl,” I tell her as I give the now wet diaper a few pats. “Now is the naughty baby ready to be punished?” 

“Mmmm, yes daddy, punish your baby girl.” she moaned. “Take off this diaper and fuck your baby girl.”

“What did daddy say about telling him what to do?” I asked as I gave her bottom another smack. “Looks like the baby still hasn't learned her lesson. Maybe she needs a special lesson.”

I yank her legs and get her laying off the bed before pulling her diaper to the side. Before she could do anything, I spread her butt cheeks and plunged my daddy dick into her tight little bum hole.

“EEEEEEE! Daddy! Wrong hole!” she screams out in pain and grips onto the bed hard. She had never let me do anal before.

“This is your punishment remember, bad baby girls use this hole,'' I told her as I leaned in close to whisper into her ear.

“No, daddy. Take it out. You're too big! it hurts!” She tells me but I don't listen. Instead, I go deeper and hear her scream out. 

I plunge in and out of her while her screams eventually turn into mons as she grows used to the feeling.

“Tell daddy what you are,” I tell her as I smack her soggy bottom.

“Im a bad girl.” she squealed as I give her another smack.

“A bad what?” I asked.

“A bad baby girl!” she screamed 

“That's better,” I tell her with a smiler as I pull out and flip her over onto her back before plunging myself back into her butt hole.

“NNNOOOO! DADDY! PLEASE! MY PUSSY! PLAY WITH MY PUSSY DADDY!” she shouted.

“Bad girl pussys dont get daddy's cock.” I tell her with a big smile on my face. “But since you asked so nicely…”

I reach into the bedside drawer again and pull out her Hitachi wand.

Before she could say a thing, I turned it to full blast and shoved it right on top of her wet padded pussy.

Her butt clenched so hard as She screamed and came right then.

But daddy wasn't done. So neither was the baby girl.

No matter how much she pleaded or begged for me to stop or turn down the Hitachi, I wouldn't stop fucking her ass. After she came 5 times, I finally pulled out, ripped the condom off, before cumming all over my exhausted baby girl.

She layed on the bed twitching and exhausted from cumming so much.

“Such a good girl,” I tell her as I lean over and kiss her forehead. “Why don't you take a little nap. Your exhausted.” 

My girlfriend could do nothing but mumble before her eyes closed and she fell asleep wearing only a wet diaper and covered in cum.

As I said before, I loved my girlfriend, and this was the best surprise she had ever given me. Too bad she wouldn't like my surprise.

I put on some underwear and creep out of the room.

“Man, you're into some weird shit.” my best friend whispers to me while carrying a box of my things.

I look at him with a big smile on my face.

“Ya, but I like being called daddy,” I tell him as he takes my stuff to a moving van that was already half full.

You see, I loved my girlfriend so much that I was devastated to learn that she was cheating on me. Her (now ex) best friend came to me and told me that my girlfriend was cheating on me. My girlfriend had blatantly told her friend about how she was seeing a guy she had met at work and was planning on breaking up with me. When she found out she was 3 weeks pregnant with the other guy's baby, she told her friend she planned on fucking me and saying it was mine. 

Her friend liked me enough to know that was messed up and warned me what she was planning. Telling me that she was going to seduce me with what I fantasized about doing for 3 years to make sure it happened. 

Well, jokes on her.

Being so exhausted, she didn't wake up when I came back into the room with my surprise. Sticking my hand into her diaper once more, it was too easy to stick a suppository up her well-fucked ass. 

Next came the locked plastic panties that went over the diaper with a satisfying click. 

I cover her up to prevent her from waking up early before sneaking out of the room again. 

Where is the key? Why with her mom of course. Wrapped up in a special box with a diaper inside and a note saying “get ready to start changing diapers again grandma.” though probably not the one she will be thinking off.

I jumped into the moving van with my best friend. Glad that he was willing to quietly pack all my stuff into the van while I fucked my cheating baby girl. 

I look back at the home we spent so much time in a smile as I use her phone to text her boyfriend to come over. she had a special surprise for him. just come right in and head to the bedroom.

i toss her phone into the yard before we drive away. hopefull that ill find a good baby girl next time.

Have a merry padded Christmas everyone. ^w^

giving love a chance. (prize for FriendlyPad in my DA 700 watcher contest.)

The start of the school year is a magical time for some people. While the freedom summer is gone, kids can see friends they had not seen since the last school year.

Colin was delighted to come back to the boarding school and see a lot of his girlfriends. He was scrawny with short dark hair and wore thick hot pink glasses and earrings.

“Hey, girls!” Colin called out as he walked over to his friends.

The girls looked at him and squealed as they hugged their gay friend.

“Oh my god, you got to tell us how your summer went!” one of them tells him.

“Ya, last time we saw you, you were about to ask out that one guy. What happened to him?” another asked.

Colin had an awkward smile.

“W-well, sadly, he turned me down. He had a girlfriend already.” Colin tells them.

“Aww, it’s ok. I'm sure you’ll find someone soon.” one of them says while giving him a small hug.

As the small group continued to talk about their summer, a taller guy walked over to them.

“Hey, pretty lady. Are you seeing anyone?” the guy asked one of Colin’s friends.

“Actually, I am. Been dating my boyfriend for 4 months,” she responds.

“I see, well why not dump him for me?” the guy asks as Colin and his friends start to get annoyed.

“No thanks, Jason. I've already told you no once before,” she tells him and hopes that it would be enough.

“Oh, come on. I swear I'm a better catch than him.” Jason says with a smile.

“why don't you just leave her alone?” Colin tells him as he stands up for his friend.

The big guy looked down at Colin and scoffed with a smirk.

“What? Are you going to make me?” Jason asks as he promptly pushed Colin onto his ass.

“Hey! Leave him alone!” Colin’s friends shouted, but Jason wasn’t paying them any mind as he stood over Colin.

“Well, fagot, what are you going to do about it, huh?” Jason asked as he was about to reach down and grab Colin. But someone else caught his hand.

“Hey man, not cool. You know that's offensive.” the new guy says with a smile.

“Who the fuck are you?” Jason yelled as he yanked his arm away.

“Names Oliver, and I would like to politely ask you to leave them alone,” Oliver tells Jason.

Oliver looked to be no taller than Colin and was also skinny. Though he looked more toned while wearing a black t-shirt and baggy pants with a belt.

“This has nothing to do with you. Now get before you regret it.” Jason says while sanding right above Oliver.

“Oh, did I forget to say my last name? It's Keeth. I'm Coch Keeth’s son.” Oliver said with a smile on his face as Jason's face turned white.

Without another word, Jason marched off.

“Pheww, that was close! I was sure he was about to beat me to a pulp!” Oliver joked as he turned around to offer Colin a hand up.

“T-thank you,” Colin says as he is lifted up.

“No problem. Us gay guys got to stick up for one another.” Oliver says as Colin begins to blush hard.

The school bell rings to signal the start of school.

“Oh shit! I can't be late!” Oliver shouts as he suddenly takes off running for class and leaving Colion and his friends behind.

“OH MY GOD, COLIN!” one of his friends screams as they start shaking him. “YOU GOT TO ASK HIM OUT!

“W-what! N-no! We just met!”Colion shouts back while still blushing.

“Come on, he’s perfect! Cute, fit, blond, and gay. What more could you want from him?” a different friend asks.

“Y-ya, but…” Colion said nervously until one of his friends grabbed his face and brought it close to hers.

“Listen to me. If you don't ask him out, you are going to regret it for the school year. Now hike up your panties and go get him!” she shouted at Colin to encourage him.

“Y-YA! I will!” Colin shouted excitedly as he started running after Oliver.

“We're rooting for you, Colin!” they shouted.

Colin just barely caught up to Oliver just as he was about to enter the classroom.

“W-wait!” Colin shouted as he stopped in front of Oliver. He was hunched over and panting from the run. Something he was not used to doing.

“What's up?” Oliver asked, confused.

Colin was still panting but finally took a deep breath and stood up straight.

“WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME!” Colin shouted by accident. Dew to being very nervous.

Oliver just stared at Colin for a moment.

“Im sorry, but I dont think you would want to date me,” Oliver tells Colin with a sympathetic smile.

For a moment, it felt as if Jason had punched him in the gut.

“O-oh…” was all Colin could get out.

“Hey, dont be upset,” Oliver said as he noticed Colin about to start crying. “You are very attractive. Any guy would be lucky to be dating you.”

“Then why won't you!” Colin shouted.

Oliver let out a sigh.

“Theirs something about me that turns people off as soon as they learn about it. And I dont think your the type to be ok with it.” Oliver tells him.

“B-but you dont know that! What is it? I promise not to be judgmental.” Colin tells him.

As the school bell rings, Oliver sighs.

“Im going to be late anyway. I might as well,” Oliver says as he starts walking away. “Come with me. I'll show you.”

Colin gulped as he followed.

At the male dorm rooms, Oliver opens the door to his room and lets Colin inside. His heart pounding as he enters the room. He was starting to second guess himself on if this was a good idea or not.

Once inside, Oliver shuts the door and tells Colin to sit on the bed.

Without any warning, Oliver began to take off his belt, and Colin's face got redder. He was not expecting Oliver to strip!

Before Colin could say a word, Oliver's baggy pants fell to the floor.

A moment of stunned silence as Colin tried to process what he was seeing in front of him.

Oliver was wearing a bulky white garment whose name was on the tip of his tung.

“I-is that…”

“Yep. im wearing a diaper because im incontinent.” Oliver tells him.

Colin just continued to stare at the diaper. Unable to think of what to do. This was the last thing he expected.

“See, I told you. Not many people are into diapers.” Oliver said as he began to reach down for his pants.

“NO!” Colin shouted and shocked both of them. “I-i will admit it’s...weird, but I dont care!”

Oliver looked at colin, stunned. He was the first person willing to at least give him a chance despite his diaper.

“Im willing to give it a shot if you are,” Colin tells him when he notices something. The once white diaper began to turn yellowish, and a faint hissing could be heard.

Both of them began to blush more. But Oliver noticed a bulge begging to form in Colors pants. He smiled as he had a fun idea.

“Strangely arousing, ant it?” Oliver comments with a smirk as Colin realized he was getting a boner from the display.

“W-wait, it's not what it looks like!” Colin shouted and tried to cover himself with his hands.

“Well, you can’t go to class like that now, can you?” Oliver says as he gets on his knees and moves Colin’s hands. “Why dont I help with that?”

Colin was speechless as his pants were pulled down, and his erect friend was clear to see. Wasting no time, Oliver opened his mouth and started to lick the dick as if it were a lollipop before sucking on the head.

Colin let out soft moans as Oliver’s head began to bob up and down. Sleeping and sucking on his dick.

When he looked down, he could not believe what was happening. A cute diaper boy was giving him a blowjob! The strange sight of the diapers was strangely arousing as Oliver swayed his backside.

“You liking what im doing?” Oliver asks as he stopped sucking and started to stroked Colors cock.

“Y-yes!” Colin panted. Knowing he wasn't going to last long as Oliver engulfed his entier dick once again. “I-im almost there!”

Oliver began going faster and sucking harder until Colin grabbed his head to stop him. Cum burst from his cock and into Oliver's waiting mouth.

Colin’s body twitched and spasmed as he just had the most intense orgasm he had ever had.

With one last suck, Oliver sucked out what remaining cum was left before showing it all inside his mouth. With one gulp, it all vanished.

“Thank you for the treat,” Oliver whispered before giving Colin a salty peck on his lips!

Before Colin could say anything, Oliver stood up.

“I need to change before the next class starts, but after school, you should definitely come back here,” Oliver said as he began to walk to his bathroom. His soggy diaper swaying as he walked. “Maybe we can do some more fun things.”

Colin was left speechless as Oliver closed the bathroom door to change. But one thing was on his mind.

“I think im in love.”

Beta testing sissy

“And then he proceeds to laugh after he put out the fire and saw that it burnt a hole in my dress showing off my underwear!” Vanesa vented to her sister after having another stressful night with her boyfriend.

“I warned you about him.” Kate side while typing on her computer. “I told you he was a no-good loser.”

Kate wasn’t really in the mood to hear her sister’s bad relationship yet again. For two years she had to hear Venasa complain about something involving her boyfriend.

Always on his game system, never takes out the trash, leaves the toilet seat up, does stupid pranks. Bla Bla Bla. She had heard it all at this point.

“That’s it! Im breaking up with him!” Vanessa shouted.

“Ok. ‘ll let dad know Chris may not be coming over for Christmas,” Kate replies.

“No, im serious, were threw!” Vanessa shouts.

“Ya, ya, that’s what you’ve said the last 12 times you’ve dumped him.” Kate rebuttals. “You then get very sad, or he shows up with flowers, or something and within a week your back together for who knows how long before you come bugging me about your problem”

Vanessa wanted to dispute that, but her sister was right. No matter how many times they break up, it always goes back to how it was before. Nothing changing.

“Then what do you think I should do little miss smarty pants,” Vanessa asked.

“Look, I have no time for your relationship problems. I got to finish my project soon.” Kate tells her sister as she looks away from her computer.

“Right. Something about the nursery thing.” Vanessa said as she tried to remember what her sister was working on.

“It’s an automated nursery prepare,” Kate says as she shows off some of the blueprints for the project. “You stick your child inside and it can change a child’s clothes, get them clean, even change their diapers if needed. Basically, the child will look just as good, if not better by the time they are picked up.”

“Sounds like a neat idea.” Vanessa comments. Though she couldn’t see the point in such a machine really.

“Ya. it’s almost finished. It just needs a few more tweaking before it can be tested.” Kate says.

Suddenly, Vanessa had a brilliant idea.

“Does the person going into the machine have to be a child?”Vanessa asked as she had a smile on her face.

“Why did I have to come with you again?” Chris asked in the passenger seat of Vanessa’s car.

“We need you to help Kate move something for her project,” Vanessa explained.

“This sounds like a pain in the ass.” Chris moaned while Vanessa rolled her eyes. She just hoped what happened next would be worth it.

The car pulls in front of a nice building that would soon become the nursery once everything was finished.

When Chris got out of the car, He wished he could be doing anything else but this. Playing games, hanging out with friends, or trying his best to bang Vanessa.

“So how long will we need to be here?” Chris asked.

“Not long,” Vanessa replied with a smile as she leads the way into the building.

Inside they saw Kate sitting behind a desk in front of a computer typing away.

“Oh good your both here,” Kate says with a smile as she stands up.

“What is it you need me to move?” Chris asked impatiently. Just wanting to get the job done fast.

“It’s right in there,” Kate said as she pointed at a bright pink door just a few feet away. “You can’t miss it.”

Chris nodded and opens the door and walks inside while Vanessa hurries around to look at the computer screen.

“Is it all ready?” she asks.

“We will see,” Kate replied with a smile. “Let the test begin.”

Chris got into the room but was confused. There was nothing in here. Just another door a few feet away. He walked over to it but it was locked. Behind him the door he had opened shut with a click.

“Hey, what’s going on?” Chris asked as he tried to open the door before he started banging on it.

“Why, hello little one! How are you today?” a cartoony happy voice asked as a large monitor turned on one side of the wall. showing a cartoon cat “Are you ready for a fun day today?”

“What the hell is this?” Chris asked confused.

“Oh wow. It looks like you are going to have a lot done today. How fun!” the cat says as a circle appears on the floor. “Please stand in the circle so we can begin.”

Chris wasn’t sure what was going on but took the step forward.

“Perfect! Now just hold still a moment while I scan you.” the cat says as green lights scanned Chris up and down.

“Hey, how can I get out of here?” Chris asked.

“Dont worry sweety, it will only take a moment.” the cat said as it finished the scanning. “Wow, you are a big one! That's no problem. We have just the outfit you need.”

“Outfit?” Chris asked confused. “What outfit?”

“Will you please take off your clothes so we can get you ready?” the cat asked.

“What? Fuck no.” Chris tells the cat annoyed. “Just let me the fuck out!”

A loud horn went off.

“My, what a potty mouth. Dont worry we can deal with that.” the cat says with a smile.

Suddenly panels opened up around the room and robotic hands with cartoony white gloves snaked out and quickly grabbed onto Chirs’s clothes. Pulling them off before he even had a chance to react.

“H-HEY! Give them back!” Chris shouted angrily as he covered himself with his hands.

“Mommy asked me to give you a quick bath before we make you all pretty.” the cat says as it reeds a piece of paper before jumping onto a cartoon bathtub.

Hoses sprang out the holes in the walls and suddenly began spraying Chris with water.

“COLD” he shouted as he tried to run away but was stopped and held in place by the hands. “LET GO OF ME YOU FUCKING PICE OF…”

His mouth was suddenly sprayed with water before a toothbrush was shoved inside his mouth and forcefully brushed his teeth. A hand on the back of his head kept him steady and not able to move much.

The soap came next and the arms lathered him up and made him smell like strawberries and honey before more water was sprayed.

“Goddamit stop this thing!” Chris shouted once his teeth were brushed and sprayed with water.

“Naughty naughty!” said the cat as soap was shoved into his mouth.

Next cold is was blown all around Chris to dry him off. When they were done he was shivering and wanted out of this hell room.

“There you are. All nice and clean.” the cartoon cat says happily as a changing table appeared right next to it. “Now let's get that diaper on you now.”

“Mewa?” Chris says with the soap still inside his mouth.

Hands reach out and grab Cris’s hands and pull them away from his private area. Thanks to the cold air and water, his little friend was much smaller than it normally is.

Underneath Chris, a panel opened up, and a bright pink diaper was lifted up alongside other diaper products.

“Fuck that shit!” Chris screams as he tries once again to break free, but is grabbed by more hands and held in place.

“Strike 3!” the cat says with a wicked smile as it pulls out a paddle.

The arms lift Chris into the air and force him to bend over slightly as a different hand holding a paddle comes out of the wall.

As the first swing hits Chris’s butt, he is screaming his head off. But by the 30th swing, he is a crying mess.

With him no longer fighting, another hose sprung up and slid itself into his rectum before spraying a mixture of soapy water and laxatives into him.

“S-stop! Please!” Chris cried before yelping as the hose was tugged out.

With him no longer able to put up much of a fight, the room went to work.

After adding some baby power the pink diaper was taped on nice and snug.

“There we go. Now that wasn't so bad was it darling?” the cat asks before holding up a dress in one hand and makeup in the other. “Now why dont we make the big girl look pretty.”

More hands appeared and began to quickly get Chris dolled up.

The hands clipped and panted his hands while thigh-high stockings were slid up his legs. Mary Jane shoes were slid on as his hair was brushed and tied into two small pigtails with pink pows.

A hand grabbed his face and forced him to pucker up as lipstick was applied. Chris tried to say something but had a large pacifier shoved into his mouth and strapped to his head.

A little more makeup was applied before his arms were forced up and a bright pink frilly dress was slid on. The frills in the front were long enough to hide his diaper slightly, but they weren't very long in the back and left his diaper butt completely exposed.

The hands moved Chris in front of the other door as it finally unlocked and opened up. The hands sat him on the ground and gave him a gentle push out.

Outside camera flashes were going off and Chris froze in place. Suddenly feeling much smaller and wishing he could go back through the door.

“Ladies and gentleman. I want to thank you all for showing up to my test of the nursery machine.” Kate announced with a microphone as she suddenly appeared beside Chris. “And I would like to thank our lovely volunteer who not only helped demonstrate just how well it works but some of the ways it could deal with unruly children. I will now be taking any questions.”

Once the shock of what had just happened wore off, Chris reached out to grab Kate but Vanesa suddenly grabbed him and spun him around.

“Aww dont you look cute,” Vanesa says with a smile as she watches her boyfriend freak out slightly but freezes when she holds up her phone and showing off a live video feed of what was happening. He could clearly see his pink diaper on full display. “Just so you know, im breaking up with you. And after today, I dont think anyone would ever be able to see you as a man now.”

The look of fear on his face was enough to make Vanesa smile even more as his face became pale.

“But dont worry, im not kicking you out. After all, who else would be willing to take care of mommy's little girl.”

The moment she said that the water and laxitives kicked in and he could hold nothing back as he let everything out.

On the stage standing between two beautiful women, many people watched as the sissy’s pink diaper suddenly began filling and expanding rapidly for anyone to see.

• Like 1